Marauders 2 Cover from Dauterman and Wilson

>Hickman: Marauders is an amazing book. Marauders is an amazing book and it gets the world of what we’re doing in a way that is perfect and unique, right?

>[Hickman turns to Jordan D. White]

>Jordan D. White: Absolutely. I said the same thing.

>JH: But the other books are cool — like, they get it. But Jerry had a distinct advantage because he has been in the writer’s room every time I’ve pitched this, so it’s been in his head.

Attached: 66D59DCA-31AE-4D0B-91D0-3B3203A674DD.jpg (1349x2048, 694K)

God, I hate Muties but love the concept of the Hellfire Club. Why did such a good idea have to be tied with the fucking Gene Failures? Also
>mommy Frost

>Censored Emma's costume

Pass

>God, I hate Muties
Absolute proof that nobody likes the X-Men franchise and Marauders (and all the other titles) are a complete waste of time and money. Marvel needs to just put ALL mutant characters in limbo permanently.

Is this a new copypasta or something or are you just a butt hurt faggot

No, you're just a shitter in denial.

Reminder that the writers already hinted a relationship between Bishop and Emma.

Poor Bishop.

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T INSULT THE MUTANTS
>THE X-MEN ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT MARVEL CREATION YOU HAVE TO RESPECT THEM
>NOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO BUY ALL THE X-BOOKS YOU RACIST BIGOT
This guy isn't even me you fuckwit.
>Bishop niggers the X-Verse
Such brave stories in this ALL-NEW chapter!

Attached: 1565715794599.png (785x1000, 261K)

>109325007
>>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T INSULT THE MUTANTS
>THE X-MEN ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT MARVEL CREATION YOU HAVE TO RESPECT THEM
>NOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO BUY ALL THE X-BOOKS YOU RACIST BIGOT
Nice projection, wojak shitter. I actually WANT MarLEL to kill the X-Men off permanently. But go ahead and believe whatever you want, you sewage slurping murderer-wannabe.

X-Men 2

Attached: 865AF10D-E06F-413E-ACE1-9CB408369EDA.jpg (1343x2048, 741K)

Yikes, pass

Where's Nate? I know that he had a cuck fetish and wanted to see his own mom blacked, but he's still Scott's son.

yes, its the new copypasta

do you have the link? I think you are mistaking.yeah poor bishop if true, Emma is a whore

>Bishop starts missing his life in Age of X-Man
>His time in prison with Beast seemed better than this

Sebastian Shaw is alive again?

there's a lot of cool stuff in X-Men lore that will never get explored because a mutant saw it first
The Shi'ar Empire, Limbo, list goes on
Hell there's a lot of cool X-Men stuff that won't get explored because it all needs to be in relation to MUH MUTANT RIGHTS shit for the thousandth time

Attached: 1536295377084.jpg (330x330, 18K)

I like this classy Emma. This is the X-book I'm most excited for actually.

Attached: Emma Anime.png (1280x1388, 1.13M)

user, everyone is alive again cause this is a different timeline, not 616.

>classy Emma.
LOL

It will always pain me to see Emma not being with Cyke. That was the ultimate marvel power couple.

This is the only one I’m really hype for outside the Hickman ones. Buying floppies for those Dautermann covers

Am I the only one who prefers Shaw as a sympathetic ruthless businessman than a villain?
Like the owner of a strip club he was in Morrison's new XMen

>It will always pain me to see Emma not being with Cyke. That was the ultimate marvel power couple.
They were shit, she was basically his fan girl and nothing more. And it all start with cheating
just gross and disgusting

She'll be better now with the stud Bishop.

Where is this Bishop thing happening? Is it just trying to get racist trolls riled up?

>she was his fan girl
not really, she had a dominant attitude even in the relationship. He just wasn't a bitch either

where? I've been following and all I saw were shitposts on here about that

>tried to kill Cable and Hope
>blacked and potentially tried to breed Jean
>now is going to black Emma and probably breed her
What's Bishop problem against Cyclops?

I think it's just one or 2 anons that keep shit posting, just like how people kept playing up Bishop and Jean and it ended up being like 2 pages and never spoken of again lol

Bishop fucked Jean, though. And that was the writers trying to show Bishop as the big stud that fucked all the girls and was now fucking the premiere X-Men girl who fell hard for him.

>not really, she had a dominant attitude even in the relationship. He just wasn't a bitch either
It wasn't. she was calling him a alpha and being all lovey dovey. Emma could be interesting but this relationship made her too soft and passive

Make way to the newest power couple, nerds.

Attached: XBLACKED.COM.jpg (345x305, 56K)

I think it is trolling. Even being on same book, seems like Emma will dead with the behind the scenes, while bishop is with the rest of team doing the action and fighting

A woman's role is behind the scenes, though, while her man handle all the action. Emma knows her place. Bishop will made sure of it.

if anything, it'll probably be bishop and storm

That would be incest, though. Bishop descend from Storm. Also racist. Why pair the only two black characters? Are you racist or something?

>blacked Jean
>is going to black Emma
How can one character be so based?

Attached: file.png (696x390, 589K)

they were switches and took turns being dominant

Attached: emma x scott.jpg (1262x1977, 1.01M)

Bishopposting user is cringe as fuck, just chill man

It's 616, 1st issue Cyclops references Thing's marriage which just happened. People are coming back with Krakoa's orc wombs.

man pixie was a slut

because he is an alpha? and she was lovey dovey because she was in love? Just because you have a dominant personality doesn't mean you are a dom all the time. Also it's almost cliche to say that people with a dominant personality love to be submissive in a relationship.

it's timeline 10, everything looks similar until the end of Morrison's run, then things start to differentiate. Not The Things marriage though apparently, mostly just things with mutants have changed

I think they could have been really great but alway hated all the shit people throw at Cyclops for the affair. Never liked scemma for all that trouble

Timeline 10 is 616, the question is which previous runs he'll scuttle off other timelines.

This fucking art is making my eyes blood. Jesus Christ, look at Cap's face.

no timeline 6 is 616, that's why it is omitted

No, Timeline 6 is the Deus Ex Machina twist timeline that'll come into play in 5 years.

>if anything, it'll probably be bishop and storm
Storm is back with Black Panther. Bishop and storm are good friends

>Storm is back with Black Panther
Why would Tchalla betray his own race?

too much time with Emma

>because he is an alpha? and she was lovey dovey because she was in love? Just because you have a dominant personality doesn't mean you are a dom all the time. Also it's almost cliche to say that people with a dominant personality love to be submissive in a relationship.
I don't think people here get with what i'm saying. Emma doesn't fall in love, she always control the situation. She isn't summers fangirl.
That was a mistake, she just became a maddie 2.0. Boring

Don't worry, user. Emma now will be a fangirl to a character worthy of her adoration. You'll love her now.

relative to normal emma, yeah.

she run a lot only using lingeries and corset, it isn't classy

She's not always dressed all slutty up, she was never slutty during the Generation X run, which is one of the best books for her.

Attached: Generation X #23 - Page 21.jpg (1024x1549, 449K)

He’s busy playing god with a world full of mutants that he created.

it’s the 616. we aren’t getting an entire line of comic books that aren’t gonna matter to the main universe. that would be franchise suicide.

it's fucking Hickman, he's doing whatever he wants. It will eventually tie back into 616 and maybe at the end of HoXPoX it will...or maybe not.

Shouldn't the club have been disbanded? The world knows it is run by mutants.

just say anime emma because that was one of the few good things about it along with anime storm

Not like fucking Emma is an accomplishment.

Attached: e41c693f5edfb4261a3f429b13c22ebc.jpg (628x368, 120K)

Rachel has always had it out for Scemma and she always shit talks and is proven wrong.

Attached: emma fat.jpg (799x618, 356K)

She was right, you know? Eventually Emma cheated on Scott with Namor.

I really don't get why he held that against her. If she is accountable for what she did when possessed, Cyke's accountable for killing Charles.

Hope was the one calling her a slut.

Cykes held himself accountable for killing Charles, though. Gillen wrote him right.

Based Hope.
Based Rachel.
-
It fucking infuriates me that they had to turn Jean into a goddamn coalburning slut to satisfy their cuck fetish and prop up Emma Whore.

Oh, don't you worry. Emma will ride the same bull.

She’s already a whore. She’s always been a whore. Jeannie was pure and they defiled her to get their rocks off.

Sean and Emma were a much more interesting pair than Scott/Emma.

Since when!?

whatever you say, fag

Attached: jean.jpg (1012x675, 115K)

And they did that for nothing but to hype up Bishop as a character in a throw away event.

is that Cable?

I hate the fact the flagship book is "The Adventures of the Summers Family + Wolverine".

What's special about the Shi'ar compared to the kree or skrulls?

They are the most interesting empire cause they are actually made up of hundreds of different races. The Imperial Guard >>> Any dozen of the Kree super soldier plans (including Inhumans). They are more likely to look favorably at earth, though usually when it suits their greater needs. The Starjammers. Need I say more? The Shi'Ar are the most interesting of Marvel's space empires.

I was really hoping that that was just for the first issue and the rest of the X-Men would be showing up

Hickman has said the X-Men book is for everyone, maybe it's a first arc thing

Everyone else gets to be wallpaper.

Exactly. A ton of great concept swasted on the same X-Shit over and over again.

>no Nightcrawler book about him swashbuckling across Europe, getting into bodice ripper-esque romantic shenanigans and frequently, but politely, having to remind people that he only looks like a demon and doesn't actually know anything about magic
>no Banshee series about him being a hardboiled international PI that plays him as a grizzled vet tempered by an incorrigible mirth
>no Sage techno/spy thriller where she tracks down and eliminates potential and neophyte mutant supervillains while funneling mutants away from Magneto and organizations like SHIELD, and towards Xavier while spiraling into self-loathing
>no Colossus on-going that gives him actual character development and personality completely divorced from Kitty and Illyana
>no Beast weird science adventures that occasionally features him and Wonder Man splitting a literal bucket of cocaine and partying hard
>no Madelyne Pryor psychological horror book about her tearing her way through villain and hero alike while ruminating on the tragedy of her life and whether or not she's even a real person that sees her sanity slowly erode as the book progresses, making the reader call into question the events they just read
Hell, I'd take a book about the various anti-mutant groups and people that explores their differences and the nuances of fighting mutants.

Yeah, nah, I hate all Mutie Fucking Shits. I don't want to read about Muties in other genre books. I just want the Shi'ar, the Brood, the Hellfire Club and whatever to be spread out to other books.
I like Maddie though; the poor lass was fucked over by everyone.

>no Sage
good

The Brood get a fair amount of play outside X-books. Maddie really needs more attention, but editorial would never allow a book that hinges on a lead character of a major franchise being a shitbag as a major component of its backstory.

If Marvel could write worth a damn, the Skrull would be the Shiar. They're basically a race designed for diplomacy and they're the oldest major force in the galaxy.

Marvel needs to stop decimating them as often as the mutants and just let them move away from militarism towards diplomacy. They could basically be Marvel's Federation.

Wait again? I though she broke up with him just recently.

Why do they have to pair those two together?

Only because of Gillen's fetish for mind-controlling robots.

Attached: Emma x Scott28.jpg (550x835, 64K)

Black Panther is black, Storm is black. Black people have to be paired with black people, even if a history and connection has to be retconned in instead of developing a romance on panel, otherwise it is racist.

Ugh. That pairing his literally never worked.

>another female costume which got censored by sjws
no thanks

>Frenzy and Gambit
>Luke Cage and Jessica Jones
>Bishop and Jean Grey
>Misty Knight and Iron Fist
>Storm and Wolverine
>Northstar and Kyle
>Angela and Sera

>Classy Emma

I'd called this slutty formal british milf Emma, or slutty headmistress

>young man

how much older is she

I get it's always hinted that she uses her powers to alter her appearance, but is it ever confirmed her actual age?

Originally she was, but it's been retconned that she's his age now.

>>Bishop and Jean Grey
IT DOESN'T COUNT IT'S JUST NATE'S KEKOLD FANFICTION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1567847389126.jpg (1280x719, 121K)

>I get it's always hinted that she uses her powers to alter her appearance, but is it ever confirmed her actual age?
that's just Millar being a hack

Given that she debuted in 1980, she need not be that much older than Scott. You only need a few extra years for her backstory to work since the O5 were in their 20s at that point.