I don't have anything to say. I'm just fucking mad about Paranatural

I don't have anything to say. I'm just fucking mad about Paranatural

Attached: 1565339347-Ch6Pg30small.png (761x1150, 840K)

Paranatural was one of my favorite comics back before the train arc, and I can't even read it now.

AAAH MY WRIST

What a shitty person.

>actually calling your dog "cash reward"
>putting it on the poster despite how obviously misleading that would be
>even though knowing the dog's name isn't all that much help when it comes to finding and returning it to their owner
What a cunt. Guess there's going to be more to this though.

Zack makes me feel good about my art

>Yesterday was my birthday! I'm 27! I've been making comics, this comic, for, like, ten years!
Good god. Is this webcomic really a decade old now? It still feels like the plot is in its first act.

Quick, add more characters!

I can think of some other rewards if she doesn't have any cash, if you know what I mean...

Clearly something about this dog is special. The vampire mascot and this over-designed fap bait are working together to abduct it.
Or not, either way this comic turned to shit real fast.

Has it been over a year now since we've seen the main characters?

I can't imagine being this butthurt over a joke.

I gave up during dodgeball
what the fuck. so he got a reward after all.. so what was the point of this gag.
he's.. that much younger than me? and he was that good when it started?

Wait, has this chapter with this character doing jack shit but fighting a reverse trap and rescuing a dog taken 30 pages?

The comic's better than ever... Y'all a bunch of haters.

Zach, pls go and stay go

>You will never experience pre-hitball Paranatural again

Attached: death.jpg (498x750, 75K)

You're not funny zach.

Paranatural? More like Parasexual!

This is still going?

You know, I was skeptical at first, but this really was a much-needed diversion from the cool spirit fighting stuff people actually want to see. Thanks Zack!

This is fucking awful

>27
he's only a couple of years older than me? I thought he was like 35-40

>Hey kid...

God I wish this comic was good

>Did not remember that Max was the MC until I went back to the first comic

Attached: 1386930788679.gif (400x222, 722K)

I haven't even seen a thread about this comic on here in years, when did it get so fucking ugly?

Maybe jokes should be funny.

well you know the thrill buddy
PYW

Years ago. Zack started associating with artists specializing in brightly colored blobs and it influenced his work.

Dayum shame too.

Attached: 2011-05-09-chapter-1-page-9.jpg (780x1099, 498K)

Each chapter involves a span of 12 hours, and that was a dumb as fuck decision when it takes more than a year to finish a chapter.

I don't care anymore lads

I can't even mock webcomics anymore.

I can't write stories anymore because if i write happy stories i don't believe them and sad stories surround us

He hurt his wrists so he had to cut back but did so too much. It went from easing the strain on his wrist to dropping quality drastically. Expressions went way too cartoony even compared to what it was before, backgrounds became nonexistent for a while, and silly faces took over most of the pages often getting in the way of effectively progressing the story and ruining the few times it tried to be serious before ruining the moment a panel later. The art has gotten better this chapter but this chapter is so disconnected from what the comic was originally about it might as well be another comic entirely. And there's also the thing with delays. He'll get ready and go to conventions and neglect his comic for weeks. Sometimes he'll want to take a vacation and the comic will go on a hiatus. He barely had filler ready and then just stopped doing that. And there's the issues with writing. Some anons will point to his SJW turn but that's not a problem if he could actually write the comic well. He can't do that so that's another thing working against him when he derails the comic for a bit for something like a lesbian date in a bloated chapter and a random backstory for a side character being nonbinary because we needed a few pages devoted to that. Oh and Zack personally said he wanted to piss Yea Forums off so he made it personally for many here.

comic's always been shit but the woman's cute

See you next thread, cunt.

Course there is. The dog is gonna run away again, and go home with the kid and the prediction from the fat lady is gonna come true because the kid is gonna be the good owner.
Nowadays Zack is super cliche in his stories.

Funny thing is I can't remember the last thread for an update. So it might be a week or a month or more until the next thread.