Terry and Max or Terry and Dana?

Which chick was the best for Terry?

Attached: Terry_and_Max.jpg (960x717, 63K)

Did Dana have a personality other than 'girl'?

She was pretty bland. Max was perfect for Terry.

WE

Attached: maxkobra.gif (340x480, 1.05M)

The one that has bigger tits

Ten > Max > Inque > any other girl in the show > Bruce > Dana
There's also "Asian" and "obligatory character that doesn't know his secret."

we never got Batgirl Max and that makes me sad

Why does everyone always shit on Dana? She was underwritten but she was a goddamn saint to put up with the shit Terry pulled. She knew he had to help his family after his dad died and only gave him shit when he bailed like 50 times in a row. I don't think expecting your boyfriend to give you some attention is asking to much.

Also Max is just a shitty, executive mandated, super hacker girl power stand in who never added anything Bruce already didn't do better.

Attached: Maxine_Gibson.jpg (640x480, 42K)

She did have her moment in the Rat episode.

Max and Dana

Attached: max terry smooch.jpg (1326x969, 427K)

She was pretty bog standard as love interests went. I don't remember her and Terry even having any particularly deep or meaningful conversations.

She was at least someone who could do some stuff for Terry without worry of falling over due to the ravages of age.

So cute together.

Melanie, of course.

Attached: terry_melanie.jpg (480x360, 17K)

This.

Her issue is she was standing in the way of their ships, they were more interested in the Catwoman or the Black Hacker girl with big tiddies.

>She was at least someone who could do some stuff for Terry without worry of falling over due to the ravages of age.

That only became an issue when they had to make Bruce fail so she could pretend to do shit. She was a weasley crusher tier add on and "HACKER" is the laziest role you can give your smart person to pretend they're not a waste of space.

Did we ever get an idea as to how Terry felt about her turning her life around later on?

Before the digital comics there was a continuation in the comics during and after the show ended. It infamously killed off one of the villains and iirc the villain was later seen in Epilogue on JLU.

Bigger than I remember.