Is he right?

Is he right?

Attached: Magneto2.jpg (480x800, 442K)

I cant question his fitness regimen.

How is he so beefy

He just wants a two state solution, is that so wrong?

Ironically has the exact powers you'd need to carefully raise up a continent way out in international waters and found his own country.

But no, he has to be a land-grapping doofus about it for drama.

well if he just made a continent he would probably have repercussions to face and that would probably majorly effect the tectonic plates of the earth in a bad way

Jackedneto

Even if he made his own the other nations would freak out because mutants are dangerous despite never being the aggressors.

>repercussions to face
Volcanoes do this shit on a smaller scale every day. And it's not like Magneto doesn't frequently employ guys who can manipulate earth/tectonics (presuming he can't, which I wouldn't.) Magneto is just a cunt who insists on doing everything the most aggravating way possible. Doom, Black Bolt, Black Panther, all these other rulers pull this shit off with little issue.

Nations already freak out about dangerous nations with 1000 atomic missiles who park aircraft carriers off their coasts when they are feeling bored and belligerent.
How is a mutant nation any different?

I don't think he's ever really proposed anything morally wrong in any significant way that I can remember. He's OK with murder, but it's people who deserve it, so that only makes him as bad as every other state leader past or present in the real world.
Strategically, he's frequently wrong. Most stories where Magneto gets to execute his plan end up with him getting beaten e.g. Age of Apocalypse where having Magneto in charge of the X-Men instead of Xavier is what allows Apocalypse to create the bad future since Magneto can't stop him.

I guess you started reading comics in the mid 90's then. He was doing pure super-villainy before that on a substantial scale.

What specifically did he do in earlier comics that wasn't justifiable?

before the 80s yeah. even in the 80s his dickishness was justified

No, a genetic elect do not deserve to rule society as demigods because they were born with the ability to piss lightning or jump really high.

>even in the 80s his dickishness was justified
No it wasn't, he was being fucked with in retaliation for his attacks on nations. He went around talking "Muh Race", violating international borders (trespassing), seizing technology (stealing), and justifying it by pointing to crimes against his people committed by people who died years ago. Sound familiar?

Tried repeatedly to conquer the world or engineer a doomsday scenario in which more mutants would be born. Also one time he made Wanda do a belly dance for a captive audience and that was fuckin weird.

>a genetic elect do not deserve to rule society as demigods because they were born with the ability to piss lightning or jump really high

Attached: proof.png (277x271, 8K)

Even in the nineties he did shit like declare preemptive war on humanity from Genosha and captured and literally crucified Xavier to ensure he didn't stop him.

>Tried repeatedly to conquer the world
Why is that bad? Do you consider all the real world emperors and kings throughout history evil just because they had conquests?
>engineer a doomsday scenario in which more mutants would be born
That sounds pretty justifiable if he's not just murdering people for fun but because it's a survival thing to him.
>Also one time he made Wanda do a belly dance for a captive audience
I probably need more specifics / context before I can pass judgement on that.

The fuckin Blob being able to take any punch in the book does not make him any inherently better at running a country.

If anything these maniacs have shown time and again that their collective god complex means they're SHIT at running countries, fuck man in Powers of X the mutants engineered their own fucking pogrom to sell us out to the shi'ar!

The shi'ar! The goddamn bird men!

>literally crucified Xavier
Let's be clear with that though. He didn't crucify him the way most people think of which is Jesus Christ style nailed through his hands and feet to a cross. He just chained him up to keep him / his powers neutralized.

Attached: 80.jpg (712x553, 109K)

I know you're fucking with me but the context was he wanted to fuck with the avengers so he used his magnetic personality to force wanda to titty dance for her friends.

Yes really.

How am I fucking with you? I pretty much always prefer having context instead of vague summaries. Would be weird to me if anyone didn't feel the same.

inhumans isolated themselves and have a thriving society despite a lot of them being mutated freaks and some of them being time bombs who can destroy the world in a blink if they wanted

so yeah he's right

Also do you have an issue name / number? Not seeing this incident come up in searches. If it's anything like this:
Then there's a good chance it isn't as bad as it sounds.

Depends
>Kill all normies
Wrong
>Make everyone mutants
Right

Because you called "reversing the earth's poles because i think it'll kill a shitload of humans and somehow make more mutants." an understandable act of survival.

I actually miss that aspect, where there multiple theories about the origin of mutants and that was a thing the x-men could worry about, maniacs trying to experiment on them or trigger a mass mutant break out or some weirdass cultist talks kids into shit. We haven't seen real exploitation of mutants since the fuckin u-men.

>we n-need MORE mutants to be born!
>m-muh race!
Oh no, how will we ever survive without SquidBoy blowing up a school because he got a boner?!
>>Make everyone mutants
>Right
Ah yes, I sure do want my kids to have 5 extra eyes and shoot venom out of their fingernails, and my grandkids to be walking elephants. hey, maybe they'll get fucked by walking Caterpillars and create a whole new kind of unholiness!

Attached: 1517083909723.gif (245x245, 2M)

same shit in the 90s onward desu

Nobody likes X-characters anymore. Marvel needs to stop publishing them immediately.

I like X-Men

No you don't. you're just a typical Yea Forums murderer-wannabe contrarian.

>despite never being the aggressors.
Stop lying, Magneto.

Attached: hmmmm.png (860x760, 373K)

It sounds like he was talking about Avengers #111.

Attached: RCO002_1476825699.jpg (936x1401, 432K)

But the dance wasn't as sexual as he claimed, this was a 1973 issue.

Attached: RCO003_1476825699.jpg (944x1395, 382K)

>I like X-Men
No mutants, no mutant sympathizers

Attached: sentinel-missile.gif (318x205, 202K)

Was Wanda his daughter at this point?

No, readers would learn that around 7 years later, it took until 1982 for the characters to find out.

>survive holocaust
>be a jew, but also allegory for Malcolm X
>mutant supremacist who becomes omega Nazi and tries many many times to kill all non mutants
Best enemy X-Men and Wolverine ever had

Are going to pretend he hasn't already done this? He made Utopia after all, and then the Avengers invaded it.

And he had Genoshia as well though he didn't make it, and look how that turned out.

Having your own country clearly isn't the solution.

So...he crucified him the normal way.

What's with the X-men and constantly getting crucified?

There is a weird amount of biblical stuff in X-Men and I'm not sure what the connection originally was. Eventually it was just a theme that writers just kept using but I don't know where it started (other than just saying "Claremont did it" since that's probably where it started).

God hates mutants.

Because it kinda makes an X

magneto's final boss aura is diluted by how many times he's been an x-man which is a shame because he's written with the powerset and presence you need for a big dick bad guy

Yes.

Everybody was juicing in the 90's.

When I was younger, I thought Mags was right because he had superpowers and was oppressed for it, despite being a special snowflake cool guy that I wanted to become. Now as I grow older, and realize the detrimental effects simple firearms and bombs can do to crowds of innocent people, I begin to sympathize with Kelly and Trask and agree with them that mutants really are a threat because many of them are essentially walking weapons. The oppressed angle doesn't appeal to me anymore, because I know I'm nothing special like mutants, and I want to protect my own from violent threats.

So no, Magneto is not right. He wants a society that accepts mutants for what they are, no matter how dangerous they can be. And that's just not possible.

Maggie was unironically the first literal social justice warrior

>despite never being the aggressors
Who is Apocalypse?

Kind of

Yes but his ways of doing not

get off Yea Forums Logan you piece of shit

This. If you're a Mutie-Lover past 15, you're legitimately retarded.

>Childhood is thinking the X-Men are the heroes.
>Adolescence is thinking Magneto is the hero.
>Adulthood is understanding the Sentinels are the heroes.

Attached: Master-Mold-Marvel-Comics-Sentinels-X-Men.jpg (500x887, 144K)

Exactly.

Attached: 1558022049731.jpg (752x823, 488K)

The whole point seems to be that he isn't because he became what he despised as a child. Exact opposite of doom who is so fucking crazy he's morally correct

A miserable jobber

Magneto would be right if it weren't for the fact that there are powerful mutants that exist that could end the earth.

Even in My Hero Academia, a world which basically is majority mutant where their own mutants are called "quirk wielders", there is a true fear in that universe of a quirk singularity happening. Incidents have already happened wherein a child develops a quirk so powerful that they accidentally murder their entire family.

Franklin Richards has IIRC even accidentally blinked someone out of existance before. Any arguments Magneto had were destroyed when Franklin came to town. That's without mentioning even the less powerful, but still devastatingly dangerous mutants such as Iceman who could bring about an eternal ice age if he ever reached his true potential.

Attached: shiggy murder.png (852x1200, 467K)

Forget Franklin Richards, who is a perfectly normal kid who just so happens to have reality warping powers. The X-Men have 4 dangerously psychotic reality warpers directly related to them: Proteus, Legion, Mikhail Rasputin, and Jamie Braddock.

are you?

first one i can think of is god loves, man kills with the villain using the bible to say everyone but him was evil, especially mutants. i think xavier got crucified in his mind in that