Toonami Ratings for 8/10/19

Demon Slayer will be joining Toonami at an undetermined date this fall. It will likely replace either Super or Gundam.

MHA ends this Saturday. We have yet to be told what will be done with its timeslot. I wouldn’t hold your breath for something new.

Last week, Gen:lock managed to kill the night before it even started with a massive 44% viewership dive. This week, it managed a 46% loss from Super despite doing slightly better than last week. Super was actually above average this week, but that boost was entirely pissed away by Gen:lock. Every other show seems to be holding steady. For once in its run, Lupin wasn’t a total lead weight that lost to everything after it, but still was the second highest show to show loss of the night. While fun, the Golden Week filler for Black Clover wasn’t a huge draw. Lastly, MHA continues its quest to finish strong, edging out 2 shows before it, and 1 in the totals.

11:00 Dragon Ball Super 711 0.33

11:30 Gen:lock 390 0.20

12:00a Fire Force 372 0.20

12:30a Lupin the 3rd: Part 5 301 0.17

1:00a Food Wars 303 0.16

1:30a Black Clover 283 0.15

2:00a Boruto: Naruto Next Generations 266 0.13

2:30a Naruto: Shippuden 239 0.12

3:00a Mobile Suit Gundam: Origin 237 0.13

3:30a My Hero Academia 282 0.13

Attached: B66F7D4F-8D90-4A2D-A3A4-5C07E71C7A9D.jpg (1043x749, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvrVvFtWnwQ&t=15m0s
youtube.com/watch?v=CBwaK9PqwDc
youtube.com/watch?v=B9LQhyBYSeg
youtube.com/watch?v=FNvcZB7UVXI
youtube.com/watch?v=geUBruV-QlI
twitter.com/crunchyroll/status/1162106940836610048?s=21
adultswim.com/videos/my-hero-academia/a-season-for-encounters
facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, Jason “fanservice is ICKY” Demarco insists they have made no edits to Fire Force, while also never acknowledging the edit in question. A sneaky lie or passing the blame to someone else, both commonly played Demarco trump cards

Attached: D7FECC3F-6F0B-40C1-9FC1-07CEA6D2D42E.jpg (750x810, 141K)

What a fucking faggot

>711,000 to 390,000
JUST

In case you haven't seen it.

Attached: 1564166739169.jpg (1914x2049, 1.36M)

Attached: 1564166884664.jpg (1914x2216, 1.49M)

Stopped watching toonami after Jojo part 4. Are any new lineups worth caching up to? Or is really that bad looking at the views now?

Isn’t there a lot of this shit in Fire Force? Are they just going to mutilate every episode?

Genlock is abhorrent western trash, but Fire Force and Food Wars are a riot. Thankfully genlock only has 6 weeks to go before it leaves

Yep. Although I believe this was censored since it involved 'touching' or whatever. So a bunch of Tamaki scenes in the future will be censored probably.

Attached: 1565376980937.jpg (1916x1678, 1.18M)

The voice acting in gen lock is some of the worst I've ever heard. The brit scientist is the only decent one.

Why even watch on Toonami then? Funimation is ahead with the dub on their stream and they aren’t censoring it there

Because most of them are real deal celebrities and probably consider this to be gutter work. The black dude is the lead in Black Panther I think and the blonde girl is the downie face girl from GoT. I find it miraculous they agreed to this project in the first place, and they clearly think their name is enough to carry the show. The doctor is from Doctor Who I think, so I guess he is just into scifi stuff so he actually tries a little

Is this image trying to imply Fire Force is somehow not inferior?

The funimation have the uncensored episodes that were censored in Japan? (after the fire in Kyoto Animation)

I always find it funny when people accuse Funi and Sentai of hiring people off the street for roles, and they think having actual actors would be an improvement. This proves it’s the exact opposite. Anime VAs actually put in half an ass worth it effort because they are trying to prove themselves for bigger roles. Actual stars don’t need to prove themselves meaning they also don’t have to try

Nobody has those right now. If we are lucky they get released with the Blu Ray when the season ends. Funimation gets footage to simuldub straight from Japan, so whatever Japan airs is what Funi airs

I think the joke is that straight fanservice was cut because it made Demarco mad. Gay fanservice was left in tact and Demarco is happy. I don’t think it’s a comparison of the shows at all

>I dunno why ppl keep asking this
He's passively ignoring the issue. Fuck him and fuck that edit, I was looking forward to the boob grab and it was cut. As sitting and a dude's naked apron is fine though? This is bullshit.

Well I will have to wait for the BDrips then

Why is Gen lock going up god damn it

How did his hand end up underneath the bra if it was an accidental grope?

Gen:lock, Fire Force, Lupin, & Food Wars humiliated Chode Clover. Fucking based.

Lets hear the excuses this time.

Attached: Food-Wars-S1-1a.jpg (618x346, 26K)

I-it was just a joke episode bro

Boogiepop and Others will come to Toonami eventually
I've been getting a good feeling lately

Attached: Boogiepop-wa-Warawanai-18-10-1.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Even the ass grab was cut which is what seems really unreasonable

It was a filler clipshow. Hit me back when you actually beat a real episode

Osmosis from Super going up. As the OP mentions, it lost 2% more the audience than it did last week. So even though it went up overall, it went down in retention which is significantly more important, especially that early in the night

the girl has harem protagonist lewd luck

She has super bad luck.

user who records all the week's shows and watches them later here. I held back on watching Fire Force because of the pointless fanservice edits, so I gotta know: how badly did y'all rage the moment you realized that scene was cut?

How about the past 2 weeks faggot.

It really could be Funimation knowing their track record with certain shows.

There was more mockery than fury and the usual "DEMARCO" posts

The best part about food wars was when the tiddy meat made the slorping sound.

Michigan B Jordan was the villain in black panther, not the lead.
Although I could understand the confusion since he was the best part of that movie.

Too bad he forgot how acting works when he was doing GenLock.

Potty mouth Scottish girl a best though.
Cammie is great.

It was probably CN who mad the censoring. Becuase at the time it comes on could still have kids who stay up to watch it. Food wars is at a later time so they don't with about censoring it.

Unless they censored it fearing backlash from metoo people saying they support rape culture. Becuase you know someone would have bitched if they act it in.

Black Clover destroyed half the block last week

>can we really beat her meat
That shit had me dying.

CN and AS are separate networks

I could see that. They censor the tapes they send to Toonami to push people to their service. Remember, Funimation is not a Toonami ally

Becuase it's got a awesome cast and fans what a season 2 so they are giving it ratings to make it happen.

And still lost to who?
Though so.

Holy shit people, what part of “It was censored for its original airing in Japan because of the Kyoto animation fire” don’t you get?

Not Lupin and not MHA

No it wasn’t you dumb fuck, that long still frame outside the burned building was Kyoani censorship. The boob grab was NOT cut in Japan.

Id love to see a dub behind the scenes for this episode, because there is zero chance Jad Saxton got that out in one take

Gen:lock is saving the network and Rwby will come soon

Tamaki's LLL scenes is fucked anyway even without toonami/funi/turner's edits.

Attached: stop fucking censoring.jpg (1902x2176, 851K)

It’s as good as, “hold your fire! This man isn’t black!”.

Roostershills out please, this lazy bait won’t work here

I'm guessing you have never seen doctor who

Attached: IMG_20190130_202500.jpg (2000x2507, 462K)

Let's face it. This was the real reason why he didn't want to renew the One Piece season, low ratings aside.

Attached: f0cfe956a8e618544636db86422d51ff7ada6ee8_hq.jpg (1024x542, 88K)

Gen:Lock continues to make anyone with half a brain head out. DeMarco's beloved Gundam continues to do shit numbers, yet we know that we'll see more of it.

Toonami dead by end of 2020 confirmed.

She gets all the best roles and don't forget we will get the rwby cameos soon

Attached: IMG_20190217_161809.jpg (2700x1124, 255K)

Daily reminder that fanservice is absolute cancer unless it’s specifically for comedic purposes.
Series which lean on fanservice and then immediately turn around and expect to be taken even remotely seriously are beyond cringe.

It's not directed by Watanabe and it's not a shonen Jump property with +50 episode count to allow the block to run on auto pilot so nah he won't.

Attached: 1565370239307.gif (480x360, 872K)

>anyone with half a brain
After Lion King 2019 I don't know if those people exist anymore

Are you retarded

As someone who has never watched one piece, please explain exactly what in the name of fuck I’m looking at?

Why anime will never be anything but a joke compared to western animation

Luffy goes to Impel Down (The Marine's Alcatraz) in the hopes of rescuing his brother, but on his way, he runs into not so flattering interpretations of trannies. Like cross dressing dudes with five'o clock shadows and hairy legs.

Keep going faggot.

This looks gay as shit so it’s right up Demarco’s alley

There was literally no reason for the Lion King movie to flop outside of Yea Forums and Yea Forums getting butthurt.

Yea, I don’t watch crap TV

>anime has to be serious for serious adults like myself
Reminder you're a bitch suck.

Attached: 1565629177989.jpg (692x627, 71K)

Can we beat her meat?

Attached: meat.jpg (591x591, 40K)

If you people can watch something as juvenile as Rick and Morty, yet call it "smart", then none you have any room to complain about how anime does things.

>Attack on Titan, one of the most popular anime in recent years, and something even normies have been able to get into and enjoy.
>week before GenLock starts, has a fucking 40% dip from super
>Michael B. Jordan and RT’s autism project webseries
>First episode has 44% dip
TOONAMI IS DEAD BROS!
GENLOCK IS KILLING TOONAMI!

Not a chance. But I would jump at the chance to try

The issue with AoT is it struck the iron after it was ice cold. It was a fad anime, and that 4 year gap between the first and second season killed the fad. Toonami airs it out of obligation now, and it simply does not have the brand power it did in 2014

I see people irl get mad about them making the same shit over and over again too, but it still makes money.

>Expecting to take a show with a protagonist that Smiles when he is nervous to be taken serious.

>you people
I don’t know which “you people” you’re talking about, but R&M is no better or worse than Robot Chicken, Family guy, or other adult swim shows. It can make clever jokes but at the end of the day it’s just low brow stoner fuel.
Also R&M is a comedy and if they wanted to flaunt random tits everywhere I would see nothing wrong with it.

Drag Queens hyperbole

I thought the issue with AoT was that it was shit.

>Why anime will never be anything but a joke compared to western animation
>western animation
>being taken serious at all

When one's greatest work is Naruto, MHA and DBZ that speaks volumes to how much of a joke it is

Even the casuals bitched before it came out, but saw it anyway and then bitched after they saw it
Nobody but sheep are to blame

I mean western animation high is equated to just disney doing another fairytale movie.

And what are cartoon's "greatest" works nowadays?

Not since like 2010.

Something I never understood being a manga reader, is the term Okama one for homosexuality or for m to f transgender? Or do the nips just consider both one in the same?

Western animation's high is the first three Disney and Looney Tunes and it's usually stated as such
Anime could not pull off shorts or that sophisticated of film

Doctor who is awesome but to each their own.

flip flappers is the most complex animation in existence

>Watanabe directed
They showed all of the eligible ones aside from Terror In Resonance, which people forgot existed and Carol and Tuesday which is owned by Netflix.
>Shonen Jump property with 50+ eps
Nearly all of them are already here

>Western animation's high is the first three Disney and Looney Tunes and it's usually stated as such
How about stuff that isn't almost 100 years old?

I haven't seen any of the current doctor yet. I stopped after the 12th doctor. I plan on watching the 13th just to see if it is as bad as everyone says.

I hope this is sarcasm cause this post sounds like a parody of how Yea Forums thinks Yea Forums sounds like.

Nah it's more like it's something like this. People just want to see people react to bullshit and see how many trolls they can get going with their own comment.

Attached: 1565458265229.jpg (361x637, 43K)

Okama is Japanese slang for homosexual or transvestite. Literally meaning "a pot, a kettle", this word, always with the honorific prefix "O-", refers to a gay man, especially one who is viewed as effeminate or a drag queen. The term can also be used pejoratively against such individuals. Within the context of One Piece, "okama" seems to refer mainly to transvestites. The word originated in Edo period slang for the anus.

>Black Clover still beats MHA at deadslot.

>Waaaaah! I need sexual assault in my cartoons!

That’s never stopped casuals fawning over it

Best Girl/Current Love Interest #1 episode is this week.

Ratings are going to pick up. God I hope they gave her an older woman's VA.

Attached: 5.jpg (728x1051, 162K)

Boobs were meant to be honked. More importantly, they get honked in other AS shows

Yeah but there its funny and you're not meant to get off at underages

He's going to destroy her with facts, logic, cock craving, and being the alpha male.

Attached: 6.jpg (728x1051, 146K)

Is genLock really that garbage? Asking as someone who's never seen it.

>you're not meant to get off on underages
>meanwhile, Meat-meat's tits bounce all over Food Wars with an on-screen caption saying "First-year High Schooler"

>Princess Hibana, the MEAT Master, and Sol on the block
The age of delicious brown is upon us.

Attached: 1565404435166.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

Lupin the third is always a fun watch.

he's also scrooge in the new ducktales.

>He thinks that's awesome and should be applauded
Lmao autism is fascinating

And he's the Purple Man in Jessica Jones

Hello 911 there's a special needs child groping some cute girls ass. Send the police.

Special needs for dat ASS!

Did I fucking say that? Are you inbred? I was just pointing out the double standard that Food Wars gets compared to Fire Force. It could very well be Funimation pre-censoring it as a middle finger to Toonami while Sentai is a G, but please, continue crafting your stand-up routine in the Toonami ratings thread, you raging faggot.

There’s literally nothing good on this block
>Super
The entire series is fucking filler, nothing ever happens and half the cast is annoying, comic relief, or annoying comic relief
>Gen:lock
Looks like ReBoot
>Fire Force
Literally who
>Lupin the 3rd: Part 5
The other parts flopped and no one wants to watch boomer anime serials
>Food Wars
Literally who
>Black Clover
Generic soulless swords and sorcery anime with no hook
>Boruto
Belongs on 4kids along with Naruto
>Naruto
Belongs on 4kids along with Boruto
>Gundam
The same show they’ve been showing for the last half a decade
>MHA
All Deku does is cry and asspull a win with the power of positive thinking and OH MY SEVEN QUIRKS ruined the series
Say what you want but at least shit like Akame ga Kill, HxH, and Kill la Kill were comfy.

>God I hope they gave her an older woman's VA.
youtube.com/watch?v=NvrVvFtWnwQ&t=15m0s

spoilers or whatever

Shinra isn't special needs that's Arthur you're looking for.

Animated films declined in the last ten years admittedly, but shorts are still significantly better then any short anime has put out
There's also a number of high quality films that came out the last 30

>That VA
They did good.

Watch the promos that show how shit the animation is

Oops was meant for

Instead of replying to the OP, I'll use you as a jumping point. Here's last week:

11:00 Dragon Ball Super 626 0.31

11:30 Gen:lock 347 0.17

12:00a Fire Force 327 0.15

12:30a Lupin the 3rd: Part 5 278 0.13

1:00a Food Wars 317 0.16

1:30a Black Clover 336 0.16

2:00a Boruto: Naruto Next Generations 322 0.15

2:30a Naruto: Shippuden 302 0.14

3:00a Mobile Suit Gundam: Origin 270 0.13

3:30a My Hero Academia 303 0.12

The demos are okay this week, except Shippuden, which has dropped a little. Other than that odd episode of Black Clover, we were in decent shape overall. If he can get rid of Gen:Lock and drop Lupin lower, I think we'd have a stronger block.

>being so squeamish over cartoon boobs
I'm sorry that you're such an abysmal pseud who's not able to impress your friends with your sick anime recommendations in some pitiful attempt for validation out of some self imposed sense of embarrassment. Fuck off you think skinned bitch boy.

Attached: 1527370517363.jpg (228x221, 8K)

One Piece okamas are based, fuck anyone for being offended by them.

did the amazon arc even air on Toonami tho?

Seeing how everyone getting triggered over my post missed the entire point, let me clarify.
Shit like both images in OP’s pic are fine, cause both are for comedic affect.
My issue is with the “boob/ass” angle so in the middle of an action scene or something, the camera gets angled such that the given tits/ass take up half the screen.
Or scenes where characters are talking and it just pans to their tits and stays on the tits for an absurd amount of time, like I get it saves having to animate people talking or making facial expressions but that’s the point.
It’s cheap. It’s lazy. It’s cancer.

Whatever you say ANN.

What are all these thots looking at?

Yup becuase he is awesome. There were a few people who were mad about it. But becuase it was David his army of fans cheered him. Hes awesome and did a great job.

Never watched it

Panning to tits usually requires more animation for the tits moving. We saw plenty of this in the last Food Wars

Sounds like Scanty

I like it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Enen no Shouboutai - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.31_[2019.07.26_14.50.18].jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Get the fuck over yourself.

Attached: 1554671679893.png (300x226, 386K)

Nope, it’s Luffy.

>it’s Luffy
Why would you tell me this. I like the voice but how am I supposed to tug my meat to her now knowing that?

No, got canned after the spa island filler arc after Thiller Bark.

How are people trying to make this an issue? Who the fuck really thought Cartoon fucking Network was going let that air? You people get triggered over the stupidest shit I swear to god

They could watch the episode. Uncut. FOR FREE! on the INTERNET! But nooo you autists won't watch any anime unless it's spoonfed to you with a Tom chaser.

Attached: 1493747372195.jpg (750x750, 159K)

Cartoon Network allowed brief nudity for Total Drama Island and allowed fags kissing so why not?

It’s not Cartoon Network you stupid shitsack

It was tame as hell compared to shit that's been shown unedited before.

Oh man, I don't need this right now. I haven't been this sexually confused since hearing Masako Nozawa's Goku Black.

>>>/tumblr/

I watched the 2012 April Fools streams with everybody else because it was a fun little throwback and I got to see a bunch of anons discover The Thrill during Blue Sub No. 6 but holy shit never again

You weren’t wrong either if it makes you feel better

>MHA ends this week
>we don’t know what replaces it
>they can’t even tell us a rerun replacement in a timely manner
This block is a joke

>Peaches
Don't tell me cheeky Ex-Shaft animators

Attached: DfYkh9lWsAAkE6I.jpg (666x666, 51K)

I'm pretty sure I'm more pissed off about it than anyone else based on principal. I'm so tired of this fucking safe edit shit because it might be demeaning to women or shit. Fuck off.

Fucking this. Make your own anime choices instead of letting Daddy Toonami choose for you

Did anyone ever watch The Condor? They showed it uncut on regular Toonami in 2007 (albeit with a TV-14 rating) and it had a groping scene.

i hate this fucking trash

it was retarded that they forced in the doctor to be a shitty woman because teeecchnnicallyy it makes sense but they kept it a guy before

Yeah that marvel animated movie

If Baywatch didn't ruin the integrity of police procedural programming, neither will any smutty shows will ruin anime you stupid idiot.

Dr. Who is filth trash. Fuck Rosefags.

that fucking framerate in the new DBS ep trailer

They still haven't done ginger or had the doctor become black. Maybe next time. The reason he hasn't become a woman before is becuase they didn't want to do that. They could make a female doctor work but sounds like they are making bad choices with her. That's why it's on such a long break so they can work on it.

Hello troll

Pretty sure majority of the anons here are only watching because of the /tg/ threads and not to actually catch the latest and greatest anime series.

Attached: 1563645433069.jpg (200x146, 6K)

>The reason he hasn't become a woman before is becuase they didn't want to do that.
Right, they did it now because it's trendy to shove a woman into a starring role and DW is a big hit, it'd garner lots of praise and did.

Just becuase you don't like won't stop other people from liking it

>only watching because of the /tg/ threads
Absolutely.

then who why the hell complain if a show is edited or not? Or she incessant complaints of Demarco treating the block as his personal MAL account?

Yup when all the fans are pissed about it. Becuase it wasn't that good. So now they are having to rework everything they have planned. The first mistake was not using any of the classic doctor who villians.

>but sounds like they are making bad choices with her
To be fair, the writing and plots for Capaldi's last season were pretty bad too.

why would you say something like that in response to that post? do you have autism or are you just a retarded fangirl

Fuck that brainless chav slag. I like Tennant but I didn't even bother finishing his run because of all the trash tier plotlines.
Eccleston needed more time as the Doctor. I actually liked him

Because it is a long held pastime in these threads and Demarco is a huge fag.

They'll show up soon right? I mean the dud is done with and they have an open slot.

Attached: 150.jpg (1124x632, 123K)

Because some people would like to watch anime that's actually good together.

>why the hell complain if a show is edited
The mindset behind the edits are more than just "FCC stuff, it might be too risky", it's Demarco being an absolute shitbrained feminist.

Chode Clover BTFO by Gen Lock. Kek

Hopefully. But knowing Demarco they'll just rerun AoT or some other shloch that people only barely cared about the first time.

I was about to ask what the shit the /tg/ board had to do with this before realizing you meant Toonami general

>Tfw we will never get Casca on Toonami

Attached: WeirdSnoopyFreshwatereel-poster[1].jpg (1280x720, 46K)

I have never used that board but I have seen it mentioned a few times and have made that mistake, a few anons in the general have mentioned using it during shitshow breaks or during the week so it kinda blends in.

We'll find out Thursday, but it will probably be a rerun of some sort. No doubt the whiners in this thread will complain, even if it's shit like JoJo, or MP100 S2

Peach is a zoomer meme for ass

>Her issue finally gets solved in the manga
>Miura decides to follow Griffiths story more immediately after

Attached: 1549700832135.gif (286x229, 175K)

butts being likened to peaches has existed for far longer than you've been alive, you absolute dipshit.

I really do have autism and I'm a guy. I'm just used to people bitching about popular shows majority of people like. Most people give real reasons why they don't like it. But most of the time it's just people pissed that other people like things they hate. Or they want to be edge Lord trolls and make people think they hate it but secretly watch it.

Missed the last Toonami popping out of my shell and being social like I do once every six months or so, Yoto post any new art?

You could skip over most of it there are alot of epsiodes with out Rose in them.

Yea, it hasn’t dumb zoomer

That's becuase they were rushing him out do to failing health problems.

He posted some good shit of a female Lupin villain. Colored too which he usually doesn’t do

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand manass

Attached: (you) 2.png (639x655, 298K)

Because it shouldn’t be edited. Just because we don’t NEED Toonami doesn’t mean we can’t hold some standards to it

Super into Genlock: Lose 45.1% Almost a record
Genlock into Fire: Lose 4.6% Free the titties
Fire into Lupin: Lose 19.1%
Lupin into Food: GAIN 0.7%
Food into Clover: Lose 6.6% Charmy Army for Life
Clover into Boruto: Lose 6.0%
Boruto into Naruto: Lose 10.2%
Naruto into Gundam: Lose 0.8%
Gundam into Hero: GAIN 19.0% Hot damn

Current Records:

Loss:
07/06/19: Super into Titan: Lose 49.7%

Gain:
11/24/18: Boruto into Super: GAIN 54.8%

Attached: BC-23-2[1].jpg (660x330, 34K)

I just now noticed them in that shot.

Attached: DRLp3AiXcAArn5h.jpg (357x500, 29K)

Attached: jiggly.gif (540x304, 1.97M)

>Colored too
Nice, mind posting it or are just tugging my nuts?

Looks like a mf onion to me

Thought I didn’t save it and was trying to bait someone into posting it. Turns out I actually did save it. Glad to see I can still make important choices when tired and drunk

Attached: 8E3B6DA1-C787-488D-B077-5B742100D867.png (784x821, 282K)

Can we beat her meat?

Do boobs really make that sound in motion?

I can see that too
If they're slapped together with amazing force, I reckon yes

huge
gaping
belly button

thanks

Attached: incredible.png (764x481, 168K)

This girls about to beat your meat.

wat do

Attached: Meat Master 1.jpg (500x600, 43K)

Let her.

Commit sudoku

You play a math game

youtube.com/watch?v=CBwaK9PqwDc

Any real reason why this ending is so feel good and well liked here? Don't tell me you dont listen to it when it comes on.

the one piece anime has been so mismanaged in the west its not even funny

What's replacing MHA?

should find out this week sometime maybe but if there is no news by next week its time to sunset the whole fucking network

They just look like they are having such a good and wholesome time. And it’s oddly fitting that the good part of the song cuts in exactly when the Toonami cut version starts

Read the OP retard

How did Family Guy do this week?

Demarco? Lie? No. Reminds me when a rep for Nintendo of America threw Atlus under the bus for censoring Tokyo Mirage Sessions.
>b-but Atlus changed it based on their localization standards.
Says the person that never played a SMT game.

Attached: Tokyo-Mirage-Sessions-cleavage.jpg (2560x4420, 1.51M)

Current Series End Dates (accounting for marathons):
Dragon Ball Super - October 12, 2019
Gen:Lock - September 28, 2019
Fire Force - February 8, 2020
Lupin III: Part V - December 14, 2019
Food Wars! - October 24, 2020
Black Clover - TBD
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - TBD
Naruto: Shippuden - November 9, 2024
Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin - October 5, 2019
My Hero Academia - August 17, 2019

>boku no hero deathslotted
>finally I can stop drinking

PRE-TOONAMI RATINGS:
8:00 Dragon Ball Z Kai 284
8:30 Dragon Ball Super 286
9:00 Rick and Morty 313
9:30 Rick and Morty 432
10:00 Family Guy 605
10:30 Family Guy 701

POST-TOONMAI RATINGS:
4:00 Gemusetto Machu Picchu 175
4:30 Ballmastrz: 9009 161
4:45 Tigtone 155
5:00 Aqua Teen Hunger Force 156
5:15 Aqua Teen Hunger Force 155
5:30 Home Movies 190

What Christian denomination requires you to get wet in order to pray?

The Japanese one

It's more a Japanese thing about purification.
Besides, the church in Fireforce is only themed Catholic.

>check phone
>3 days 20 hours until toonami
send help

>Sep 28
>Oct 5
>Oct 12
I’ll bet at least one of these is slowed down a week or replaced with a week of filler like HxH was just so they don’t have to issue new schedule for 3 weeks in a row.

One goes to Demon Slayer, but who wants to bet the other 2 slots are squandered on dogshit?

It's purification washing the sins away.

Someone give me a rundown of what happened.

I watched it on Funimation and it had the boob grab, did they change it last week?

Dragon Ball Super is guaranteed to rerun.

Shinra touched some boobs and ass in a very harem anime style and it was censored on Toonami.

They didn't show the boob or ass grab in the TV broadcast.

Instead of the accidental grope scenes they froze for a few seconds leaving obvious editing

Who censored it?

That's what is supposed to happen, user. Later shows shouldn't beat earlier shows (most of the time).

Probably the faggityman.
But, Funi is not out of the question.

I dont know.
Funimations stream its uncensored
But here it got cut. Like while we have had uncut outlaw star hot springs for the first time in ever, all of SAO naked titty witch and some mild censoring in lupin (ED hearts added) or food wars (first foodgasm scene with massive underboob) its.. yeah naw i think demarco did it because its the easiest answer so far.

>No it wasn’t you dumb fuck, that long still frame outside the burned building was Kyoani censorship. The boob grab was NOT cut in Japan.
Yeah it caused a fire in my pants.

Attached: 1535325952245.jpg (941x765, 40K)

No it isn’t. They did that with Kai and it flopped

Demarco insists it wasn’t them. But if not them, then who?

Though, it’s not entirely out of the realm of possibility that Funimation is censoring it, knowing it will piss everyone off, allowing them to covertly continue their crusade to kill the block

Shinra snagged some T&A and DeMarco cut it. Then Isshki came on next episode with his buttrope in full view.

Toonami has made cuts before so it's not off the table. Demarco swears it wasn't them. Funimation has also censored stuff before, to the extent that their version of some shows was basically unwatchable.

>but who wants to bet the other 2 slots are squandered on dogshit?
No smart man would take that bet. We're almost assuredly getting one rerun, though what it is, I have no idea. Don't forget MHA's last episode is this saturday and we still don't know what they're replacing it with, if anything. Could be they'll just chop 30 minutes off the block, could be they'll rerun all of MHA at the end of the block, could be they rerun something else. Absolutely no fanfare means it probably won't be a premier of any kind.

Genlock is the first Toonami "I haven't seen this before" show that I really don't care about watching, and I don't really know why.

MHA is gonna be the rerun slot for sure. I say it’s 50/50 Gundam goes to a rerun slot too since it’s a 3am. Not a good look for the block to lose its biggest show and not have interesting replacements though

Yeah, it's unrealistic to expect a replacement announcement for Hero this late but it would be a happy surprise. Honestly I hope that they blew most of their budget this year so that they wouldn't be able to get more highly requested shows.
Dickish, I know but getting something random like Food Wars was fun and it would be cool to see more out of left field shows like it. But on the other hand they probably saved some dough considering Gen:Lock was a "freebie" and Food Wars most likely came cheap.

It was probably Adult Swim S&P. Demarco is probably just splitting hairs by saying "*WE* didn't edit it!", as in no one directly involved with Toonami personally edited it. Which, that may technically be true Jason, but someone at your company probably still did it.

>he says while getting mad at someone else's opinion

Religion in Fire Force world is post-apocalyptic and made from various believes with Catholicism being the biggest. The dousing of water on one self is symbolic to putting out a fire that has arisen and to be free of its pain. If you pay attention this matches what the Fire Force members do as they put out combusted humans who are on fire and are constantly suffering.

Attached: 16m2.jpg (857x650, 106K)

I know you're joking but Flip Flappers is awesome.

The only ones constantly suffering is the audience watching this dreck!

DOHOHOHOHOHO

Attached: 933EC034-4A7E-474A-9A1E-A92CE2FE61EC.jpg (400x285, 36K)

>FCC stuff, it might be too risky
the FCC only governs free over the air channels, all of adult swim's restrictions are from turner

One of the reasons I stop watching daytime Toonami was for the needless censorship. Did not expect it to be that bad on night time or prime time.

>Yea, it hasn’t dumb zoomer
Nigger are you dumb?

>being mad over anime tits.

Attached: 1526604343913.gif (540x297, 1.95M)

Ma’am, we’re making ribs, not hamburgers.

>Flip Flappers is awesome
For the first 6 eps, the last half is boring and forgettable

so how lucky was demarco getting demkn slayer for toonami? episode 19 really pushed it into the mainstream mindset and it's sn actual dub premiere this time as far as we know

Attached: 1565488322444.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>Yet another battle shounen anime

Wow...

>so how lucky was demarco getting demkn slayer for toonami?
Considering that Super would be done by then we're pretty much fucked
>episode 19 really pushed it into the mainstream mindset
>mainstream
Fucking retard
>it's sn actual dub premiere
Neverland was a dub premiere and it bombed horribly

those are the only ones that really hit the mainstream though

the dub premiere is only important in the context of people not being able to watch it elsewhere, the fact that episode 19 caused it to trend on twitter and get noticed by a good number of people means a lot of people will go and watch it for the first time on toonami

you're right that toonami is still probably fucked from losing super premieres though

Attached: 1565488450119.webm (1280x720, 2.27M)

>Toonami's fallen so low it's snapping up trash like Fire Force.
End it.

I just remembered that I made a request to Demarco directly on askfm about Boogiepop about 2 weeks ago. I didn't think that he would have commented on it but as long as he acknowledged it I'm happy.

>Censoring vagina bones

I've never seen anything more disgusting in my entire lfie

>Demon Slayer will be joining Toonami at an undetermined date this fall. It will likely replace either Super or Gundam.
>MHA ends this Saturday. We have yet to be told what will be done with its timeslot. I wouldn’t hold your breath for something new.
Placing my bet now: Demon Slayer will replace The Origin at the back of the Block
MHA will be replaced by a Titan rerun

>Toonami viewers
>intelligence

>all these other shows are not edgy enough for me

>Forced animation
>Twitter praises it
Par for the course for the 2nd-deadest social network.

Thought the filename said big johnny at first

reminder that funi is going to lose the DB license over this vic shit

>Forced animation
Consider suicide.

>But nooo you autists won't watch any anime unless it's spoonfed to you with a Tom chaser.
I am a dub pleb. If it's not dubbed, I won't bother, and most stuff I can get for free on the internet isn't dubbed, so I have to watch it on Toonami.

My attempts to destroy Fire Force to save Chrona are working

Step 1: Remove fanservice from Fire Force

Step 2: Get the laughing moon to appear in step 3

Step 3: ???????

Step 4: Get that Chrona dick back

Attached: Maka Albarn.jpg (675x720, 63K)

I don't know if this is public knowledge, but was there a stated reason for why they stopped getting Peter Cullen to do promos? Was rewatching a few and remembered how well he could sell stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=B9LQhyBYSeg

Neverland was also boring slop

>forced animation
Now there’s a vintage meme

Peter Cullen retired from voice work that isn’t Optimus

>meme
Forced animation is a real problem

Attached: A8A4DDA8-F9ED-4026-88AD-E592C67EF353.gif (300x170, 2.36M)

This. By far the most overhyped thing of 2019

I hope they're not expecting it to do DBS numbers.

Sir, are you retarded?

That’s what they expected of MHA and look what happened to it when it didn’t

Just for fun, here are the ratings from the closest day in the year Toonami came back (August 12, 2012):

>12:00a Bleach 774,000
>12:30a Deadman Wonderland 764,000
>1:00a Casshern SINS 682,000
>1:30a FMA: Brotherhood 563,000
>2:00a Ghost in the Shell: SAC 2nd GIG 491,000
>2:30a Cowboy Bebop 482,000
>3:00a Bleach 529,000
>3:30a Deadman Wonderland 570,000
>4:00a Casshern SINS 549,000
>4:30a FMA: Brotherhood 520,000
>5:00a Ghost in the Shell: SAC 2nd GIG 432,000
>5:30a Cowboy Bebop 435,000

Y'all see that crazy audience retention from Bleach to Deadman Wonderland? How there were more people watching Bebop at 5:30 then today's midnight premieres?

This isn't just "fewer people have cable." This is "DeMarco is a fucking idiot and should've been fired years ago."

>at doctors office for annual checkup
>in waiting room with others
>tv starts glitching out a bit
>couple elderly folks up front are commenting on how this shit happens at home
>they start complaining about Cable, not tv, not the internet, just strait up Cable
>one even said they barely even use it these days and rattles off their steaming subs sites
>the other agrees on a few they share
>start talking about some of their favorite shows
>suddenly realize I do not know where to place myself anymore since these people more than twice my age adapted to streaming
>all i ever do these days is leave it on as backround sound and flip through old favorites hoping its not a marathon of a reality tv show like amish mafia or pawn stars
>look down at phone
>3 days and some change until toonami
oh what the fuck i cant even call myself old

Attached: c9d1579ddc83ef94bcac6b1c1f8d63a2.jpg (500x546, 34K)

Eh, this was also at the utter peak of the hype for the return of the block. Without that, this lineup is pretty shit tier, especially that mid block rerun of the block. Without that nostalgia tailwind, there’s no way this would have done that well.

I still believe Toonami getting a budget was the worse thing to happen to it. Why research anything? Just buy the hippest thing currently airing

True, but there is still something to be said about how loyal Bleach fans were to Toonami. The retention wasn’t always that tight, but at most maybe the show after it lost 20%. Compare that to Dragonball which has consistently been a 30-40% loss, sometimes even more than that. As odd as it is, Demarco was actually right about something when he told Dragonfags to fuck off because they didn’t want Toonami to lean on it anymore. Then they get it anyway and the block has to bend over backwards to cater to Dragonfags. It’s going to be sweet release in October when we finally go back to a Dragonball free Toonami

Just accept that this is a shounen block, the sooner you accept it the better.

Cable is likely going to be nonexistent in the next five years aside from some news and sports networks since there is still a market for live content like that

Thoughts on the Fire Witch?

Attached: 1565633971101.png (720x720, 368K)

I want to put my penis between her chest meat to make a sandwich

Finally watched this week's Fire Force. Generally relieved that they only visually edited the fanservice scene instead of deleting it outright. Still convinced Demarco is as much of a faggit as we agree he is.

MUSCLE TONE

COVER UP THEM TITTIES RIGHT NOW!

Attached: 1547152364069.jpg (556x646, 79K)

I mean it may as well have been deleted with how much of it they cut out

I watch Toonami to experience good shows I never would have noticed on my own, like Dimension W. There hasn't been one of those in a while, though, so it's mostly just the threads this year.

She's cute, has an interesting ability in-universe, and is the most interesting of the main girl trio. But her insecurity about being a gorilla quickly got stale. Overall 2nd best Fire Witch

Attached: Fire Witch.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

How sweaty do you think her tits get when fighting fire demons?

Insecurity gets my dick hard

That Fire Witch will never be on Toonami though.

Attached: 1550161589137.png (600x600, 101K)

And yet Bleach still ended up doing double whatever followed a few months later, Bleach was absolutely the most undesirable thing on the block by a lot of people just because it was the least entertaining show.

She seems kind of desperate even though she's only in her 20s.

Attached: Maki.jpg (1047x768, 195K)

>20s
That means she is running out of time. 25 is the deadline

Some women want to start a family early, nothing wrong with that.

What rerun shall replace MHA? What rerun would you want to see?

Mob psycho

Megalo Box or anything that isn't Bebop, GITS, Big O or AoT.

>Demon Slayer will replace The Origin at the back of the Block
No way, it'd be a waste to throw away a popular show like that. It's definitely going near the front of the block.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 13 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.10_[2019.06.29_12.51.44].jpg (1280x720, 139K)

>Never
The odds are slim, but there isn't zero chances of it happening and I really hope she does

Attached: c2.png (1380x1230, 598K)

If it was a rerun, then we would've found out what it was by now.

My guess is its going to be the front runner after DBS ends.

Just because it's replacing something at the back of the block doesn't mean it has to take that slot.

I can't wait for them to find out that this is the main running gag for this character

For Demarco is:
fanservice with women BAD
gay fanservice with naked men GOOD

So which show is Demarco going to bring after Shit:Lock and Super ends?
I know Kimetsu no Yaiba will come and save the block for a while, but which other show will he bring?

Probably something gay.

They can bring AoT back, Mob Psycho season 2, DBZ Kai again or maybe pic related

Attached: copcraft.jpg (480x480, 55K)

>loli jedi elf
Demarco does not approve

Attached: file.png (374x355, 274K)

There is a gay guy in it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Cop Craft - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.11_[2019.08.12_14.12.29].jpg (1280x720, 116K)

judging from the pic, it looks stupid as hell
what is this even about?

bolicemen

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Cop Craft - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.28_[2019.08.12_14.10.26].jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Elf and Police officer beating up some dindu nuffins magical beings and people.

Nope. When they reran AoT, they never announced it. They just kept it there and looped it back. They may do the same for MHA

>kai
Why do people suggest this when they had to remove its reruns from the block because they did so poorly?

Jojo, OPM and Mob are still waiting for their chance as sequels, so id guess at least one of them

Legit don’t care. If it’s not new, I’ll be going to bed after Black Clover. I had to heavily convince myself to stick out the rest of MHA with you guys, but that’s where I’m drawing the line.

If they break expectations and get something new, I pray it doesn’t premiere at 3:30

You ever watch Bright? It's basically that.

I miss the days where we had 2 weeks notice for new shows. Eagerly awaiting MHA's replacement announcement or lack of it

Loving the fact that there is so much waifu bait and fanservice on the block, nice change of pace.

Attached: 1546753901936.gif (540x304, 1.5M)

MHA will rerun in the same slot.

Attached: 1456032748321.png (720x540, 573K)

Nah, they're just delusional. They believe that only anime they personally like are "worthy" of being well-animated, and if something they don't approve of has tons of passion and talent poured into it then it is "forced" animation, because nobody could possibly care about something they think is stupid. By sheer coincidence this type of deluded person almost always is a huge shounentard, sometimes masquerading as a seinenfag.

>"muh inclusion and diversity"

Attached: file.png (1036x375, 695K)

HOLY SHIT I NEED TO WATCH THIS

don't, it's no that great andnu-Ducktales is dull and unfunny
Los tres Caballeros is a better show by far

It brings me great joy knowing Demarco had 2 fag pandering shows lined up that he lost, and he was forced to air some straight fanservice which he absolutely hates

>I watch Toonami to experience good shows I never would have noticed on my own
You could literally go to anichart.net and make up your mind from there. I will never understand this self imposed restriction to be able to find shit to watch.

Attached: nutcraft.png (1280x716, 901K)

Back then, you didn't have to pay $10 extra to watch CN on Comcast and streaming hadn't taken off as much as it has now.

Who the fuck is Demarco, and why do I want to stab him even though I don't know who he is?

Second half was good too. Not as good as the first half but way shittier endings get passed off as good.

It’s been said here before previously best. Most of us wouldn’t give any of this crap a second look on our own time. But when Demarco spoonfeeds it to us, we watch it. Most of it is still crap, but there have been some hidden gems

He is the dude in the OP image. He runs the block

I sure can't wait for Demarco to censor MC's future wife some more when we get to this part.

Attached: angrynoisesinthedistance.jpg (692x707, 171K)

He’s in charge of Toonami. The best thing he’s done was introducing Killer Mike to El-P. And even then, he disowned Mike because DeMarco somehow had no idea he was pro gun.

but not as shitty

What if your favourite anime got all the smug faces removed because it was deemed "inappropriate and hurtful to young viewers who get sad when someone is smug"?
Would I be allowed to post ">being mad over anime faces"?

What the fuck? I'm pro gun. Fuck DeMarco. He can choke on a cock. What a stupid ass reason to deny someone of a chance to present the world with their art. If you must judge someone, judge them by their actions, not beliefs; and judge your own actions on ethics, not success.

>KILLER Mike
How could he not know?

>deny
He didn’t deny shit, by the time that was public, Killer Mike had already taken off on his own merits and couldn’t be stopped

I'm saddend we'll only watch kino OPs during rare occasions and never really get the Eds sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=FNvcZB7UVXI

pretty soon we'll be missing the days we had shows...

we get both for lupin

except I'm not complaining about if AS edited a scene out of an episode.

Attached: 1548025198272.jpg (620x350, 131K)

Attack on Titan restarting from episode 1 was revealed when TV Guide updated to that Saturday. The Saturday after My Hero Academia ends is currently showing a placeholder schedule on TV Guide, indicating that it's a new show.

Post more anime tummy

>Killer Mike

Attached: 20190726_184428.jpg (291x380, 59K)

Their text bubbles are converging.

I love Charmy!

“New” could mean something not on the schedule right now. Bebop and the rest of the rerun fodder fits that description. They seem to be self aware enough to know that most viewers don’t care about reruns, so there’s no need to promote them. It’s blank still because they probably haven’t decided which to air

>tfw no Charmy gf to feed cakes to, then relax with as she wiggles onto your lap and sleeps

Attached: tumblr_pnwa1aeRtm1vw0bgzo1_500[1].jpg (500x559, 58K)

Veil's TV edit is pretty good, and at least lets us dodge an extra salvo of losers complaining about censorship.

It seems like the moment they found a way to hide the schedule longer than the 2 week window was the same time we had every show delayed till the last second. It’s really a ridiculous practice.

Reminder that before Toonami came back officially, Demarco wanted to keep the entire schedule secret till it aired

In this day and age people can just go out and watch stuff ahead of time if they know what it will be. If they don't know what the schedule is they have to tune in to see.

Attached: 56744624_130742191377829_2441462494280024064_n.jpg (720x657, 21K)

>don’t tell people what’s airing
>people watch shows off their backlog on their own time
>Toonami announces a show they already watched
It works both ways. An uninformed audience is not stopping their watch of shows that they might knowing it’s getting a Toonami run. To this day we have never had a surprise reveal on air, so all they are doing is decreasing the time that people have to prepare for the shows they air

Aqua's fat ass on the block when?

Attached: 1534366125351.gif (540x303, 1.02M)

>always have memes in the pocket
>but then never get to use them because of alcohol
>or remembering right before a thread about to die and forgetting after a new one is made
>cant use them in ratings thread because no replies

Never

Attached: 1558836567393.jpg (1200x894, 122K)

Censorship is inherently bad. Either never do it or remove content from anime before ever letting iar in the first place.

>burger conservatism fucking shit up again as per usual
What else is new?

It’s not even that. This kind of thing slides right by other networks, even on AS itself. The issue here is Demarco is a huge SJW cunt who has a raging hateboner against any kind of straight fanservice. His coy “we didn’t make any edits :^)” makes it blatantly obvious it was cut under his direction.

Always remember Demarco personally went to Japan when FLCL was in production and told them to remove about 3/4 of the fanservice they had put in

I too know that feel, user. You could always post them now and I'll give you a freebie (you).

>Demarco personally went to Japan when FLCL was in production and told them to remove about 3/4 of the fanservice they had put in
I didn't know this

Attached: 454.png (250x242, 112K)

>Gen:lock is beating every anime but DBZ

Damn, that must hurt considering everyone here has to shit talk it. For me I don't see what validates the hate. Their CG is pretty fluid, definitely better than early RWBY or Berserk.

>Always remember Demarco personally went to Japan when FLCL was in production and told them to remove about 3/4 of the fanservice they had put in
What the fuck is going on in America that's making people do this type of shit? The hell happened?

Tons.
I've stopped reading the manga because of it.
I've got nothing against fanservice, but when the story/action takes a pause every two pages to almost show some boob but not quite, it gets annoying very quickly.

At this point I'd rather have the whole cast getting railed by infernal cocks for an entire chapter and be done with it.

when are we gonna get some science on toonami

Attached: 1563547407474.png (1912x1079, 3.07M)

>Lets hear the excuses this time.
MHA fucking sucks and the manga is trash.

where do you see mha in that post

Attached: rent free.jpg (220x344, 35K)

Found the RT shill, it's getting carried by DB you dumb fuck. Gen:shit is terrible and you have a room temperature IQ

>Always remember Demarco personally went to Japan when FLCL was in production and told them to remove about 3/4 of the fanservice they had put in
Excuse me what the fuck. Did he himself say he did this? I refuse to believe he is this retarded to do something like this

Attached: 1550022012515.png (371x353, 148K)

wow these threads are hilariously easy to trick, you must be new if you're actually falling for this.

Never

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Enen no Shouboutai - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.17_[2019.08.02_17.10.54].jpg (1280x720, 244K)

>Konosuba
Never say never, bro. Just gotta keep hoping for it.
>Aqua's ass
Aqua's prime exhibitionism material, the fact that she doesn't acknowledge it nor is it brought up makes it hotter.

It's a mildly popular SJ property, so this year.

They're so easy to trick, that they didn't even realize gen:LOCK would be coming when Rooster Teeth copied [as] on a tweet asking if they liked giant robots, and instead trusted the word of someone LARPing a Williams Street intern that fed the doomsdaying crowd who thinks Demarco is an out-of-touch fanservice-hating faggit exactly what they wanted to hear.

>hehe im such a mastermind i gottem
this is the western audience that demarco wanted

>Demarco is an out-of-touch fanservice-hating faggit
I ain't saying he pops a boner and grabs the lotion for every male ass he sees in Food Wars, but he certainly pop a blood vessel over tits.

youtube.com/watch?v=geUBruV-QlI

The Japanese staff admitted to it in an interview

how convenient to your argument that you don't have a link to this information on hand.

Ah yes, how will Toonami fare without having every current generic Jump shonen on it at the same time?

The censorship fairy according to Demarco

Because I didn’t save the link dumbo. It was pretty well discussed around here when FLCL was near release so I figured it was general knowledge

They should rerun the FLCL sequels again since they were pretty much universally praised

Ignore him. He's trying to resist coping.

Is this what qualifies as bait these days?

It baffles me how Resetera and Reddit eats this shit up and actually asks for more. I don't want to be the guy who rains on other people's parades but when only three of the ten shows aren't battle shounen series and six of the remaining are all from the same magazine isn't it past the point of consideration about how much is enough?

Totally not demarco

And 2 of those 3 that aren’t are just legacy pick ups from the old days, so they hardly count as the block stepping out of its safety bubble

where are you pulling that there are six shows from? Only 3 shows on the lineup are adaptations of WSJ series, 4 if you want to be generous and include Shippuden.

Eh who knows.
This general is a breeding ground for misinformation.

>Super
>Clover
>MHA
>Boruto
>Naruto
>Food Wars

All of these are Jump content
>b-b-but Super isn’t actually IN Jump
Dragonball is a Jump property regardless

What said

Sorry, what said

>check phone
>2 days and 1 hour remain
i dunno why this week feels so fucking long

*outsells my cringe academia in your path*

Attached: 1547401014943.jpg (1146x1200, 105K)

I hope it does because without Sword Art I need something completely fucking retarded to laugh at every week.

It's not... awful, but it's definitely not good. The animation feels like I'm watching a shitty video game and Michael B. Jordan can't seem to fucking emote.

On the other hand David Tennant is actually giving a good performance but his model isn't active enough so it looks like a different kind of shit. Like if you put the audio track of a Looney Tune onto some shitty SFM imitation of a real thing.

Like, the whole thing isn't outright bad, it's just so goddamn dull and lifeless. I'd rather laugh at a fucking trainwreck show than fall asleep watching this.

How is it even possible to edit RWBY to a TV length format?

It's forgettable to say the least. The show feels so generic. There is nothing to get out of it that another show hasn't already done and did it better.

Honestly? I find it easier to just watch what Daddy Toonami lets me instead of spending time sifting through the ton of seasonal anime releases finding what shows are good and bad. It's like peak lazy but w/e.

I thought it was Friday for some reason.

Attached: 1485334528158.png (300x309, 18K)

It’s not and that’s why it won’t come. More importantly, the early seasons look way too shitty for cable

>More importantly, the early seasons look way too shitty for cable
Does it really look any different from some of the normal Adult Swim programming?

they only did it with Kai because they had Super still there. At its heart, nostalgia is keeping this block alive and nothing's more nostalgic then fucking Dragon Ball. I'm convinced there will never be a Toonami without some form of Dragon Ball.

tl;dr: Goku is holding this whole block together so give him your goddamn energy

She's supposed to be immune to fire, right? So prob not a lot

>nuDucktales is dull

Bitch please

We could have had a new champion, if casuals weren't still salty over a 15 year old dub.

Attached: ONE.PIECE.full.1261765.jpg (2019x1476, 2.33M)

me

thanks

Attached: tumblr_pvskb21Fo01v4j5emo1_540.png (540x304, 224K)

RT will use their new toonami swag money to do a remake

holy shit i might be another cable cutter
>national weather service wont stop repeating itself for weather info no where near me
>literally on loop
>2 days until toonami
fucking god damnit

super
black clover
fire force
food wars

please tell me there are not four Tournament Arcs going on at the same time?

Food Wars is nothing but one big tournament

The difference is stuff like Squidbillies is done bad on purpose. If you watch that, you do so with full knowledge that it looks like a child’s scribbles. RWBY presents itself too seriously to look as bad as it does. Same applies to Genlock, but Genlock looks like masterwork tier animation compared to first season RWBY

get sling

He literally isn’t though. Dragonball is hurting Toonami by drawing such a huge crowd of people that detest anime. The fact that 40-50% of the audience disappears 30 minutes into the night proves that Dragonball isn’t helping the block in the slightest.

And your argument makes zero sense
>air the most nostalgic and well liked part of Z
>nobody tunes in
Like, if they restarted with Buu and it flopped I could see the argument since Buu is less popular, and it’s Kai cut doesn’t solve any issues. But they didn’t, they started with the best part of Kai to rerun, and it bombed.

The dub isn’t the issue. The fact that every episode is eaten up by 7-10 minutes of recapping is why it couldn’t find an audience

Fire Force was more like a tournament episode. It’s over now

twitter.com/crunchyroll/status/1162106940836610048?s=21

>CR makes a big spectacle about teaming up with AS
>could have give us Mob S2, Konosuba, or literally anything else
>LMFAO HOW U GUYS LIKE GENLOCK?
Remember how we had so much hope that them teaming up meant Toonami could fall back on their catalog when we needed to? Instead they laugh at our pain

>How'd y'all like Gen:Lock?
I didn't know what I expected but now I feel like shit. Crunchyroll can still get their redemption arc though

Attached: 1465704094146.jpg (1719x1240, 1.32M)

dont forget all the screaming

Gen:Lock was a mistake and I don’t know why anyone would think it would be a good idea to pick that show up. Rooster teeth needs to stop making fake anime shows because they just end up being trash

I feel like if the viewers at large believed this it wouldn't have increased by 70k~ this week.

The screaming argument is bullshit since Super and Black Clover exist.

And later them making 1ep=1ch and all that quality.

It increased because Super increased. As OP notes, the gap between it and Super is larger than last week

Air each volume in movie format is the only way.
Either than or the Japanese TV cut of volumes 1-3 in a1 cour format.

Dragonball is always the exception to every rule. Black Clover isnt a fraction as bad about the screaming. Which is really a testament of how much screaming is in One Piece because I’m not saying Black Clover doesn’t have it’s fair share.

Reminder that Coleen Clinkenbeard has sustained permanent vocal chord damage due to One Piece dialog

Anyone know where I can watch last weeks ep of MHA online? I missed it due to babysitting.

what if demarco funded the rest of the bleach dub himself

Attached: Bleach after.png (900x1300, 279K)

adultswim.com/videos/my-hero-academia/a-season-for-encounters

bump

Thoughts on Sputter?

Attached: Sputter.jpg (630x630, 50K)

That would be a wast of money as there is nothing to dub and there never will be.

Isn't a much more reasonable explanation that the length and art style are off putting? The idea that One Piece had too much yelling but Asta's loud ass is fine just makes no sense.

Please not RWBY. That show is so soulless. They really should have stopped making it once Monty died(even though volume 3 is my favorite volume)

happy friday.

that 80s style sitcom bumper where they literally humanized lots of [as] characters still kinda freaks me out and haruko is just.. too good

I missed that. Was she hot?

Those are issues too. But the the fact that damn near every piece of dialog needs to be shouted in some kookie way is surely a turn off, especially since you need to endure hundreds of episode of it

I cant find it because "adult swim sitcom" or sitcom bumper and so on only brings up too many cooks and shit and apparently [as] makes like 30 minutes or so of new bumpers a month or someshit according to time/date/months of youtube compilations.

Its basically an 80s sitcom intro, a mansion, 6 or 8 random [as] characters in live action form with setting fitting clothing and haruko was the last one. but yeah tldr at the end of the post was hot.

>and there never will be.
I don't know its not unlikely they can go the Inyuasha route and blast threw the chapters

Bleach isn’t popular enough to warrant doing it, while Inuyasha was. The entire reason Bleach was cancelled in the first place was because it’s popularity plummeted so far

If was going to happen it we would of gotten some news by now.

If he can spend his money on FLCL 2 & 3 - which nobody wanted - he can blow an extra wad on Bleach, a series everyone is begging to be animated for the last arc.

>If he can spend his money on FLCL 2 & 3
FLCL was 12 episodes Bleach would need more than that
>Bleach, a series everyone is begging to be animated for the last arc.
Not really

Well then you'd best be searching for the link again

Are they gonna announce what's replacing MHA tomorrow?

Why have they been waiting so long with announcements recently?

AND NOW
THE DANCE OF SOLITUDE

Attached: tumblr_nzdk8tc6Up1r7yl16o1_400.gif (282x537, 1.02M)

Food Wars and Fire Force were delayed because they were last second pickups since the shows that were supposed to air where they currently do were lost.

Those aside, they seem to think it’s a good thing that people like to delay show reveals to the absolute last second. They admitted they would have held the Lupin reveal until the week before, but someone probably Epcar because he doesn’t give a fuck broke the NDA which meant it was bound to leak widespread eventually and they wanted to be the ones to reveal so they did it in April.

There is really no excuse for delaying a rerun announcement like this though. There’s no distributor delay since it’s something they already have, and no one actually gives a shit about reruns so there’s no hype to build

It's probably Funimation trying to get folks on their service to get the "full" experience

Attached: 1565500897704.png (905x619, 566K)

Cute ryuko

Food Wars is that weird ensemble darkhorse, really. I dunno how a manga/anime about cooking became the hit it did, but it did.

It's enjoyable if nothing else.

Somehow it turned good again or summat. I'unno, gurocrap was never my thing when it comes to anime.

It's very... current issues, stuff, rather than the usual sci-fi funtimes. What instances of sci-fi there are, aren't even all that fun.

The lead can't act, her pet producer's a hack, and the only genuinely good character's played by Bradley Walsh. Seriously.

>White Guilt Guy>Token Black Guy>Pride Doctor>Token Indian Girl.

because they dont have anything lined up

>Can we really beat her meat
It’s truly a work of art.

>They admitted they would have held the Lupin reveal until the week before
No, it would've been at Momocon when they announced it.

Should I start reading the manga for Fire Force?

and spoil everything for saturday? i stopped watching anime randomly 6 or so years ago because to not spoil shit for the block

You can if you want

You mean so you wouldn't be disappointed by the anime being worse than the manga right?

me too

>2 weeks instead of 1
Split those hairs. They were able to announce in April so that’s when they should have

Remember when twitter was angry at Fire Force on episode 2?

Well... Now they really hace a reason to talk shit, cause there is a lot of this and that the only purpose of that character is get sexualidad and be involved on perverted wacky moments

Why were they angry?

Titty grab

>be anime only secondary that got turned on to the series by a short clip showing off the animation quality
>jump on the bandwagon and talk about how great Fire Force is
>start watching it
>lots of fanservice
>wait! This sucks!
I’m not into any manga enough where I can call people secondaries, but seeing this unfold makes it feel like i am. These casual fags thought they were getting their next AoT or MHA to ruin, and a little boobie squeeze has soured them all on the series, and they think it’s anyones fault but their own

Is there a reason why the nu-anime fanbase is so tremendously assblasted over fanservice? I still see daily posts of people getting brain aneurysms over Mineta in BNHA for being the stock pervert character, have BNHA fans ever seen/read another anime/manga before?

Normalfags are fucking cunts that’s why

> But the the fact that damn near every piece of dialog needs to be shouted in some kookie way
Hyperbole isn't good reasoning.

>I dunno how a manga/anime about cooking became the hit it did
I wonder.

Attached: 095ac587a6bfc70422c00c6c6b8fb964.gif (1280x720, 3.31M)

Because they come from the current western culture, it is almost inevitable for them not be such fags.

Gotta love animated boob jiggle

I don’t get you guys.
I’m against censorship and think the shows should air as they were made and the people whining about fanservice are being babies, but do any of you honestly like fanservice?

Like even when I was a young puberty stricken teenager watching Naruto, fanservice was always something I tolerated or just got a laugh out of.
I don’t understand unironically actively arguing in defense of it unless you’re genuinely that lonely, or that much of an incel.

And to be clear fanservice in this context isn’t, “a character being scantily clad” unless the clothing is so slutty it straight up looks retarded and fanservice is not, “character makes a perverted joke”, it’s shit like random close up ass and titty camera angles where the ass or titty takes up half the fucking screen that I’m talking about.

when you do a compliment sandwich you are suppost to compliment others twice, not yourself 4 or 5 times and repeat the same insult to us a few times.

So you just gonna dodge the question or...?

Sounds like you are just a fag

>Former number 1 hero was an affable do-gooder always looking out for others
>New number 1 hero is a short-tempered asshole who treats people like shit
What did Hori mean by this?

Aside from you jacking yourself off saying, "im so mature for my age" and "I am taking a stand, buuuuut...". fanservice is nice. Too much you might as well watch porn, too little and it gets stale.

Something like KLK where the show itself is so good you may not even notice the fanservice at first without re-watching, rewinding and pausing is just fantastic.

But something like decades of cock teasing like Fujiko gets old quick and probably why no one watches lupin.

Meanwhile Food Wars is taking a different spin offering both titty fanservice while mixing in males in the mix but with a heavy focus on Food Porn

So to answer your question it comes up to personal tastes and can never really have a real answer. You made your post to jack yourself off thinking your opinions are infallible and anyone who disagrees with you is childish in your eyes.

>I don’t get you guys.
translates to
>I dont understand its 2019 and people still dont see things my way
Your post was a thinly veiled "i have a different opinion than you, change my mind"

New show announcement

Attached: 68343486_2208431169447718_5498881310929715200_n.jpg (960x960, 188K)

August 24th Lineup:
11:00P – Dragon Ball Super
11:30P – gen:LOCK
12:00A – Dr. Stone
12:30A – Fire Force
1:00A – Food Wars
1:30A – Black Clover
2:00A – Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
2:30A – Naruto: Shippuden
3:00A – Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin
3:30A – Lupin the 3rd Part V
4:00A – My Hero Academia

Lupin death slot finally happened

Dr stone is happening

facebook com/1440408039583372/posts/2208431249447710/

I like Doc Rocks so it looks like I'll be hanging out with you guys from 12 to 2.

cool, another show i'm already watching.

finally toonami gets some good down to earth science fiction anime.

>lupin
fucking god damnit
>MHA
>aug 24th
isnt the last episode this week(aug 17)? and checking the [as] app they only have rights to season3.
or are TV and streaming rights different?

rip

>Toonami will only air full 16:9 shows
>not even 16:9 pillarboxed 4:3 shows

Attached: 014a - SB-129 (253).jpg (512x384, 42K)

yet so many animated series especially in the western world are fine with characters touching female breasts that are clothed

Attached: boobgesture.gif (800x605, 517K)

>Dr. Stone

Okay fuckers, what's wrong with Dr. Stone?

August 24th Lineup:
11:00P – Dragon Ball Super
11:30P – gen:LOCK
12:00A – Dr. Stone
12:30A – Fire Force
1:00A – Food Wars
1:30A – Black Clover
2:00A – Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
2:30A – Naruto: Shippuden
3:00A – Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin
3:30A – Lupin the 3rd Part V
4:00A – My Hero Academia

fuck me why they do that to lupin i was starting to enjoy it now i gotta watch it the next morning

yeah but that's Canadian.
The problem is Americans.

More WSJ shit.

Doctor Stone makes me feel good about humanity's achievements.

Boobs exist. Acknowledging them shouldn't be a crime. Get used to it.

Why do they air shows like this if they're just going to edit it to hell?

its boring as shit I don't know if it got better but I dropped it after four episodes
its like the author wanted to make a genius character but didn't know how so he made everything he says a wiki article and made everyone around him an idiot

So are they rerunning MHA?

seems like it

That’s a fair argument and I’m sorry for coming off pompous.

I never really liked KLK. Maybe it was overhyped for me so I ended up having too high expectations for it but I was far from impressed outside of 4 or 5 really good episodes and the rest I just sort of lazily watched out of obligation cause it was all people were talking about. I’m more of a Gurren Lagann person and that’s a show I feel is a better balance of “fanservice that was well done”.

And as I mentioned in my first reply fanservice that’s done for comedy reasons can be funny as shit. If the “fanservice” actually adds something to the show I don’t really even consider it fanservice. It’s just part of the show. Same goes for girls looking sexy or having a revealing outfit. That’s just part of the character design.

If a show has fanservice, and you're against fanservice, maybe don't watch/show it?

Good, we can finally end the night on a rerun again.

Whoops this was meant as a reply

unfortunately not as high quality as other recent Jump anime adaptations like Yaiba or HeroAca, doesn't do Boichi's art full justice.

Faggitman likes it so it must be bad.

Attached: 1541723964280.jpg (640x480, 56K)

>MORE generic shonen garbage
>MHA stays for some reason
Wow, now we have SEVEN Jump titles running simultaneously

Attached: 71D58127-9BBA-41BD-AAD3-B9DB8FA32CB8.png (1159x1159, 1.68M)

>>MHA stays for some reason
It's because they aren't getting season 4 and want to milk for all it's worth while they still have the rights.

Now that they stocked up on all of the shonen shows there shouldn't be anything else to get in Boogiepop's way besides the obvious sequel pick-ups.

You guys ready for more delicious brown?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.48_[2019.08.16_16.59.50].jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Always.

Turns out I was wrong.

Hasn’t this they aren’t getting S4 meme been debunked now that we have Fire Force and Dr Stone?

People said the exact same thing last year. By the time we have some open slots, there will be new shonen slop to take the place

Hulu has S4. So we may get it after there contract ends like how we got MHA in he first place.

Well shonenshit is made every year but I'm more confident in that statement this time, since with the exception of Act-Age and Jujutsu Kaisen there's nothing else in WSJ with the potential to blow up in anime-form.