IT'S NEVER COMING OUT

IT'S NEVER COMING OUT
joblo.com/movie-news/disney-reportedly-unimpressed-with-new-mutants-unsure-of-r-rated-deadpool/amp

Attached: p14120038_p_v8_ae (1).jpg (960x1440, 159K)

>inb4 they release pg-13 and R rated cuts of each Deadpool movie, add extra scenes in the pg-13 version so people who saw R Rated will see the pg-13 version to see what's different

I like the argument here is Bob Iger saying "why did Stuber not do as well as Avengers?! BOTH HAD DAVE BAUTISTA AND SOON TO BE ETERNAL KAL PENN!"

This feels more like Disney is trying to kill the remainder of their Fox acquisitions so anything not far enough along can either be killed or become Disney+ fodder.

They would have to release it if only to try and re-coup some of the money they've already invested in the project. They even did all of those re-shoots, more or less re-shooting like 90% of the movie and adding more material.

it's gonna eventually get cut up and quietly released on the streaming service as a "limited miniseries" and then never mentioned again

Problem is that releasing it in theaters means even more sunk money for marketing, and if they think the movie is especially terrible/won't do well, then there's potentially doubts that it could make back even marketing. If they dump it on Disney+ (or even Hulu), they've got something to help draw people to the service and scratch the Marvel itch until the first show, which isn't until Fall 2020.

>KAL PENN!"
Kumail Nanjiani is not Kal Penn

Gotta get those excuses ready when you fire everyone and turn Fox into another Lucasfilm

That... Actually sounds like something they would do. Imma screen cap this

Deadpool movies are shit. they couldn't even make fun of the MCU in a way that actually resonates with the audience, instead they went taking jabs at DC and Marvel FOX movies.

You do realize that Fox already did this to Deadpool 2, right?

The jabs at Green Lantern were aimed more at Ryan Reynolds himself than DC.

>This feels more like Disney is trying to kill the remainder of their Fox acquisitions so anything not far enough along can either be killed or become Disney+ fodder.
Peter Pan and the Pirates all over again.

Yeah, which is why I believe it

I've screencapped this for my "Retards on Yea Forums compilation" which is a substantial file. I'll organize it near "MCU movies will flop" under a new header, "Disney will do something to a Fox movie that Fox already did to it, Evil Mouse!".

Based retard.

Attached: OnceUponaDeadpool.jpg (220x330, 35K)

>inb4 Famicom comes in here and tries again to claim that the rights reverted to TMS, despite no actual evidence

cursed post

>Dipshit adds thing to cringe compilation without actually reading what user had to say, misinterpreting it.
oooooo
that one's goin in the cringe twinge book.

Disney lost money releasing Dark Pheonix.

Why would they want to release this when it will just lose them money?

To be fair, most of those Fox movies in development would have been bombs.

Did it subvert their expectations?!

horror movies were always cheap and sell well no matter what.

>cheap
They reshot the entire movie, so not too cheap.

just how much did they spend in the first shoots?