Why don't more cartoons do episodes like this?

Why don't more cartoons do episodes like this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190813.jpg (1440x1061, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Skye-Sparkler-Kim-Metzger/dp/1591092108
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where the characters get de-aged? It's like, one of the 6 recycled plots used in every 70s and 80s cartoon ever made.

Why was Wonder Girl so thirsty for Batboy this episode?

They should do it more often. It's fun seeing characters deal with it, and you get to know more about the characters. I didn't know John Stewart needed glasses as a kid. It's useless information, but it's fun stuff to know, and it was cool seeing him create a mask with his ring that doubled as glasses.

iunno, puberty?

It would make an awesome season arc - especially if they had to deal with full-sized villains and normals.

Kids don't want to see adults turn into kids.

Too sexy

>no loli Hawkgirl

Booo

>Kids don't want to see adults turn into kids.

But they aren't really kids.

Attached: Ms Marvel SW 4.jpg (2117x1800, 1.4M)

Attached: Shrunken Hawkgirl.jpg (1200x700, 178K)

Attached: 073b76209fafc0243b43e506400535aa.jpg (800x1000, 422K)

every cartoon is underaged waifus now

For Incognitymous

Because if they did, lolicon would be that much more mandatory to the industry- like- can you imagine how many artists can't draw kids, then the managers have to hire "The loli guy" to do these special episodes?

Come to think of it, did Totally Spies ever have a mandatory loli episode?

>can you imagine how many artists can't draw kids,

Maybe if they are artists they should learn how to draw? It's ridiculous how many artists make Stargirl or Gwenpool look like they are in their thirties.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (557x1024, 531K)

I didn't knew Zatanna used to have braces until this episode of JLA.

Attached: who wins.jpg (2313x631, 286K)

Because Bruce Timm secretly self-inserts as Diana

Never had a real childhood so any new emotion is bound to overwhelm her.
Now that we are in the subject, does anyone know whats the name of this Astro City style comic where a woman has reverse Shazam Powers? She is a middle age woman that becomes a super powered little girl, by the end of the story she retires and starts a relationship with her arch nemesis.

Attached: 1565097702050.png (906x796, 287K)

Sounds like Skye Sparkler Maybe? She is stuck as a twelve-year-old. Not much fan art, and what does exist suffers from the same can't-draw-teens that I mentioned above.

amazon.com/Skye-Sparkler-Kim-Metzger/dp/1591092108

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 4.13.26 PM.png (545x309, 217K)

I feel like there's a lot more than can be done with this episode formula. Like how about, one character has something from their past that they don't want the other heroes to see or to know about?

>the trans character is obviously distraught at having to be a boy at the onset of puberty again
>"I... I never wanted you guys to see me like this"
>other heroes try to reassure her "Jan, this doesn't change the way we see you. We'll get you back to normal in no time."
>the token nerd character doesn't realize what they're talking about, and is like "What? Jan used to be a tomboy? Why is that a big deal?"

>chronically depressed adult is horrified to find that she's 16 again, and her arms and legs are once again covered in strawberry-colored razor wounds

like what?
raisins?

post de-aged characters

Attached: ms marvel.png (511x1564, 278K)

Attached: EP42-73.jpg (720x480, 201K)