What kind of cartoon Women (not girls) could like to watch?

What kind of cartoon Women (not girls) could like to watch?
or just plain "non"?

Attached: MV5BZDVhYTc2NDAtNzBjZC00ZTliLWI2YTctM2U2YTI0OTAyYTcwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDg4NjY5OTQ@._V1_.jpg (2126x3150, 3.07M)

Women occasionally like cartoons that are very calm, and possibly set in some not-too-cutesy small world.
My mum loves Heidi, her best friend likes Heidi and Smurfs, and I remember an old lady we met last summer who loved Moomin.

Young Justice was also pretty popular with girls as well as PPG which were both action cartoons

no girls, women.

My mom loves The Spongebob Movie and Pre-Poof Fairly Oddparents

Girls like anime

Cute things, romance, shallow drama that reinforces their ideals as stoicly heroic but not proactive (bitches love the long suffering silent type that bears a morally rigteous burden)

I mean, that's just basic bitch shit, basic bitch men shit is even worse, cartoons are just so expensive and niche that they need to hit the largest possible audience.

I think vapid normies will watch shit.
Smarter women and men will want something more visceral, so they end up watching anime. Cartoons sadly are...
modern cartoons

They love shit like Adventure Time

Sex Bugs!

Most of anything.
It's great not having to match your taste to abritary expectations.

Well, for sure not that show, because it was a failure for Netflix

>I have bugs in my vagina!

If this show's goal was to turn me gay it was successful.

and If you saw bugs in a dick, would you end up asexual?

No girls, women

My mom likes King of the Hill, Chowder, and Bob’s Burgers. She also liked Moana.

In general they seem to be into anime, stuff for kids like Amphibia, 12 Forever, Disney movies and so on but women can have pretty varied tastes.

Attached: 409803B6-EC01-4F36-98C4-1A9D737B8370.gif (540x270, 563K)

Furfags are mostly men.

My 60-year-old mother likes Ghibli and Disney films.

Women dig South Park

Danny Phantom and ATLA have huge female fanbases; bitches like shows with large ensemble casts. The more character the more ships, literally all female media is focused on shipping.

>No girls, women
Day 1 of Comiket would like to speak with you.

Well I lived with 5 early 20s girls and I can tell you what they liked.

Anime-mostly high school, slice of life and romance. They loved chii's sweet home.
A couple liked Mlp when it very first came out.
Card Captor Sakura
Spongebob
Adventure Time
South Park, really really liked South Park.
One was really into young justice and was always trying to get the others to watch it.
These where all ladies aiming to enter the animation industry so definitely not normies.

MLAATR

Attached: 79b.jpg (464x348, 44K)

My mom really liked Making Fiends.

It wasn't a failure, Netflix is just retarded. They can't budget for shit and I can't wait for their crippling debt to bite them in the ass.

Venture bros., Archer