This twist was terrible. Can we agree that he's the only terrible part of the series?

This twist was terrible. Can we agree that he's the only terrible part of the series?

Attached: Lunaris.png (409x656, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SamanthaCKing/status/1158575966953717760
youtube.com/watch?v=nEbI1NOMGfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is it really a twist when you can see it coming a mile away?

I think even if you're supposed to see it coming it counts as a twist. This on the other hand doesn't really give an actual reason to why he's evil, but they still give us hints with just evil facial expressions

>Can we agree that he's the only terrible part of the series?
No, there's many terrible parts to this series

So at most Donald's going to kick his ass, but what'll happen after? Will he be exiled or executed by Penumbra's new regime?

>Yea Forums
>agree
Here we go

Yep, they are killing off Donald and this will be his final appearance in Disney media. Della is the designated replacement
That’s the big controversy they were mentioning

Nah, Dewey, the treatment of donald and most emotional scenes in the series are also pretty terrible.

>can we agree
>can we
>we
>WE
FUCK OFF

Earth is a dangerous planet that is terrorizing its sister planet, the moon.

>twist

Attached: 1559379290241.gif (200x150, 902K)

Can we agree that’s a really bad way to start a thread?

This

So Daisy/Della is endgame?

Sounds hot

Yea it's because Penumbra and Donald running away together.

>moon
>a planet

Attached: Donald smug.png (606x737, 277K)

That's it. Invasion time. You damn Earthlanders will rue the day when you mocked the greatest planet in the galaxy, the moon.

No.

Try to escape on one of the golden rockets to warn his family about the upcoming invasion.

Attached: Ducktales 2017 “Back in September” Promo _ Ducktales Season 2 Promo 0-6 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

We'll probably get a very dramatic cliffhanger showing Donald's rocket ship being hit by moonlander lasercannons and exploding.

Filthy Earthers.

Attached: 92F20AB9-E34C-4D1F-8DFE-865A1DE48AEB.jpg (687x707, 73K)

>implying she hasn't gone rogue for Duck kind

Attached: della and penumbra.jpg (1164x285, 88K)

Yeah but we all know that
>crew member's ship
in no way shape or form indicates
>something that will happen in the show

But it's pretty obvious that she's going to go on the protag side just watching her episodes, not even touching on the fact that she's on that promo art of all of the good characters

Attached: 411A6B8A-6502-435E-B824-DDC6AF812FAE.gif (800x450, 2.71M)

You know, it's kinda tragic that Flintheart Glomgold's plan to drop Mark Beaks in an active volcano while he's attending a billionaire's party that doesn't have any fellow billionaires in it, but instead a pool with sharks, didn't work out that well.

That poster kind of spoils quite a bit of future things

Truly. Why on earth did Scrooge not back that shit

Because Glomgold also planned on backstabbing scrooge as well.

Attached: Glomgold's plan.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Based old Duke Baloney/Flintheart Glomgold. Will even dance on Scrooge's coffin if possible. This is indeed one of the best new re-imagining of a classic villain character.

Can't want for Glomgold to start dating Webby after Scrooge fucking dies

>Scrooge
>Dying

Attached: 3342426.jpg (528x710, 66K)

Mark Beaks is great and a good way of doing modern social media/technology humor.

He coulda sidestepped that easily as always once Beaks was gone

Well he’s know teaming up with Beaks and the other villains, to get revenge on Scrooge/his family.

>This on the other hand doesn't really give an actual reason to why he's evil
He gave an entire monologue about how his father was afraid of Earth and he didn't think his people should have to fear it anymore earlier in the episode. He wants to accomplish that with a show of dominance.

I want Donald to conquer the Moon's leadership, sexually

I hear they’re going to digitally replace Donald with Della in all of his prior appearances, including his Goofy Movie cameo. Seems excessive to me but that’s Disney for you

I would watch a Silicon Valley esque Beaks spin-off.

*now

>not even touching on the fact that she's on that promo art of all of the good characters
So is Don karnage

-Webby
-Overall handling of Donald
-Launchpad's too-dumb-to-live portrayal
-The alien plot twist

Not the worst, but it's up there.

Maybe he changes sides, in the villain team-up episode?

True, but it's pretty obvious to most people that it's what's going to happen (unless they are "subverting expectations" or some shit)

Also every cameo besides Darkwing and Ludwig being handled atrociously

Why are there aliens in Ducktales

They have been there since the intro of the original

there were aliens in the original

Attached: WhatsTheDeal.jpg (1079x801, 64K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Ducks can be aliens.

Attached: nosedive___mighty_ducks_fan_art_by_zae1x-db2z7de.jpg (1100x1424, 672K)

when is launchpad gonna fuck a dude

twitter.com/SamanthaCKing/status/1158575966953717760

Attached: launchpad's exs.png (609x520, 101K)

Attached: Drake and Lauchpad.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

LP is a thot

They were even used on the meme ass Moon level

every fiber of my being regrets opening this

Launchpad going in for the kill and Drake never expected it

What if the controversy is Launchpad and Drake becoming a couple and dads to Gosalyn

>Dude what if Donald Trump was on the moon lol

LP & Drake bring her adopted dads was already pretty much canon in the original series. I doubt they’ll confirm a romantic relationship but they’ll probably mirror the family dynamic here as well.

On Agones his twitter he said that Dewey was tangentially involved in the "controversy".

I would unironically love this

The old show did have a Trump parody.

Attached: Mr._Trumpcard.jpg (1536x1136, 218K)

Dewey was switched at birth with Webby who’s actually the 3rd triplet or some shit

No way they'd do that
Making it a Donald Trump parody would mean acting way nicer to Donald then they are now

Make the Moon Great Again!

Attached: DuckTales S02 Ep11 - The Golden Spear!_Moment (2).jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Honestly, after how he treated Huey and Louie, he'd kinda deserve that.

God, these aliens suck. Simplistic designs, no believable explanation for their survival on the moon, just bland "they don't breathe oxygen"-esque excuses.
How could the writers be so lazy? At least make them robots or something.

>being an oxygen breather
Pathetic.

>When you love Donald Trump but you associate old fascist behaviors and tropes to him automatically even though they can easily be any number of historical or contemporary references
Hmm...

Violet apparently has two Dads.

Attached: Violet.jpg (612x800, 63K)

That's so unfair. How come she gets to have two daddies?
Huey, Dewey and Louie don't even have a daddy. Neither does Webby. And she doesn't even have a mommy, only a granny.

There's no way that's the controversy she's a oc as is

The way the show runner worded it makes me think that it’s going to be something related to Duckverse lore.

youtube.com/watch?v=nEbI1NOMGfE

Drake's fault for not wearing pants.

Attached: dw.jpg (537x575, 35K)

Don Karnage could be turning good. When he said "destroy Dewey Duck" he could have meant figuratively, like in the way you would destroy someone in a critique or a dance battle.

He's got to be the terror that faps in the night somehow

The fuck? Why? Did Donald tweet something racist recently?

it's unsettling that I can't tell if you're jesting as well

Yep, he’s the milkshake duck

Don't joke with your latino friends if people outside them won't get the joke

Yes. Fenton’s call out post was brutal.