Tuesday Carolthread

>THIS WEEK IN CAROL
Captain Marvel #9

Attached: CM9.jpg (738x1107, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2019/08/12/captain-marvel-9-sells-out-ahead-of-going-on-sale-over-new-character-star/
youtube.com/watch?v=iPXHFbcgzAk
twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/status/1161336460143820800
twitter.com/davidyardin/status/1151597698916597760
twitter.com/davidyardin/status/1153717731222364160
twitter.com/davidyardin/status/1151225577073864704
twitter.com/davidyardin/status/1150918107747119104
twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/status/1161380069517824000?s=19
twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/status/1161448686204772352
newsarama.com/46471-marvel-s-avengers-title-heading-on-epic-space-adventure-this-november.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So you can just make a weekly general huh?

bleedingcool.com/2019/08/12/captain-marvel-9-sells-out-ahead-of-going-on-sale-over-new-character-star/
It keeps happening.

Attached: cm9-2.jpg (1317x2000, 462K)

Attached: cm9-3.jpg (1317x2000, 564K)

Attached: cm9-4.jpg (1317x2000, 523K)

Attached: cm9-5.jpg (1317x2000, 668K)

Attached: cm9-6.jpg (1317x2000, 648K)

Attached: cm9-7.jpg (1317x2000, 617K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iPXHFbcgzAk

Attached: marvel remember me.jpg (1041x1600, 614K)

New Caroljess art.
Get Captain Dea-Sea outta here.

Attached: CarolJess.jpg (1280x1814, 555K)

Friendly reminder that you're a moronic freak that uses multiple IPs to samefag as multiple Carolfags, because you know that everyone in existence hates Carol Danvers and wishes she were brutally and graphically murdered.

friendly reminder that people hate Carol so much she made well over a billion at the box office and has been in comics for over forty years at this point.
another friendly reminder that there are, in fact, at least 7 Carol fans on Yea Forums, and many more who won't lower themselves to browse Yea Forums. and who can blame them.
a final friendly reminder that the real moron is you, anti-Carolfag. you hate her so much, yet you spend all this time thinking about her, posting about her, keeping her threads alive.....hating Carol hurts no one but you.
So go ahead, asshole. keep making your little comments. keep up whatever mental bullshit makes you hate her. It makes no difference to us.

Attached: 1522185975329.jpg (3975x3056, 3.72M)

Hi again IP user. Late start this week?

Attached: 1534386120658.png (330x748, 368K)

Ow!! This kill the Caroljess shipper!

>Carol and Rhodey
Why is this still a thing? They have zero chemistry together? They never actually do anything with this pairing, it’s like they only have Rhodey pop up every once in a while to remind people that Car-Ell is straight.

They're rarely around long enough to let the pairing work, but since this run has been better received, there's a chance it might be taken to its logical conclusion down the road.
BTW, this cover, unlettered? Perfect for a poster.

Attached: EBOagoAVAAA-sVc.jpg (1050x1850, 369K)

1. Normalfags are retarded and will watch any garbage The Mouse puts in front of them. Their money means nothing in the end.

2. The voices in your diseased brain do NOT count as real people.

3. The only times I think about Danvers are when your cancer threads remind me she exists.

She’s still with Rhodey? What happened to her childhood friend boston man from that terrible mini that made her half kree? It seemed like they were going to hook them up.

>there's a chance it might be taken to its logical conclusion
Breakup for Carol x Minn-Erva?

>and people though she could beat wonder woman

The whole thing just comes off as if KSD saw that they were both air force and decided that they were meant for each other, and then did diddly squat with it, only for the next writer to proceed to do diddly squat, and then Bendis killed him and Carol felt bad enough to justify arresting people for future crimes. But it’s always felt so hollow, and don’t give me that ‘they're rarely around long enough to let the pairing work’ bull, they could easily have Rhodey be a supporting character. They don’t do anything with this relationship because they know that apart from the airforce, being on the avengers, and knowing Tony, these two have nothing in common.

One of KSD's tumblr followers shipped them so she put it in the comic.

they have similar moral compasses and respect similar means to reach their goals.

They have a common background (Air Force Military ~Possibly even both Pilots), fought together as a team across multiple teams (Multiple avenger and unofficial avenger teams).

Also- that's my thing

Attached: archer-season-6-episode-10-lana-and-archer.jpg (780x438, 76K)

Man, here's the hard truth: her comics never lasted long enough for them to allow the relationship to mature. Only KSD's did and she added the ship at the tail end of her run. So that's why I'm saying this time there's a chance it might grow or at least figure out whether they actually fit in or not, because it has some good momentum right now.
Also I do think they have more in common than you think, specially now that he's back but he can't (or won't) use his War Machine armor, opting for the manticore armor where he feels less claustrophobic. These war experiences, in which neither of them feel fully in their own skin after coming out of a victory, is something they can bond with. It's the way I see it.

And quite frankly they've had decades to make CarolJess, if they didn't it's because there was nothing going on there.

Attached: captain_marvel_8var.jpg (994x1528, 185K)

>there's a chance it might be taken to its logical conclusion down
That they both realize that they’re terrible for each other and break up, Car-Ell goes and deals with the trash heap that is her life and Rhodey goes to get some help dealing with his crippling fear of Tony Stark’s flying coffins?

OK

Nice. Tentacles...

Attached: Power Girl - Power Trip.jpg (1911x1040, 564K)

Power Girl knows too much...
(have a Conner)

Attached: captain-marvel-8-cover.jpg (1200x1845, 375K)

Love her style

It's a shame she phoned in the #1 cover so badly; all her other Carol covers have been great.

But why? No one i know likes the title.

Confirmation bias.
Seriously though why are you here?

Attached: marvel-team-up_4.jpg (600x923, 174K)

Get friends with better taste.

Attached: carol-what.png (488x621, 435K)

Sure, but there’s a bunch a people you don’t know who also don’t like the title.

What's gonna happen with Angela's stalker? Who is Tuesday's father?

Attached: imagev1b4fd1af7e795b465c3504be369a79ea6-ttslvno5b3757c52es2_ct834x465.jpg (834x464, 36K)

Fuck Captain Marvel. I hope Homelander rapes her.

>Even his signature is reflected
I dunno how much they're paying Brooks for regular cover duties but it's not enough

Attached: 1560977516889.png (641x653, 545K)

She must sweat a lot in that suit...

Attached: galaxys ass.jpg (461x655, 35K)

What ass?

He's amazing. I've seen his short inking/coloring videos and they're surreal. I just can't understand how he just uses markers and DOESN'T fuck up.

Attached: captain_marvel-10.jpg (933x1400, 351K)

Good god, that's a nice cover. Shame I have NO CLUE about whats going on in this run.

another retcon that'll be retconned in the next run

What do you mean? It's fairly easy to follow.
Dumbass.

New super lady showed up, odds are really good that she’s some kind of clone or artificial creation of the new evil scientist villain Carol got in one the last few relaunches, also Carol’s powers are either shorting out or killing her for the umpteenth time. And now everyone knows that she’s a filthy kree half-breed.

But will that retcon be retconned in the run that follows that run?

This is the highest I've seen carol on comixology and it still couldn't break the top 25

The run after next run will retcon the retcon but the run after that will be a complete reboot and we'll see Carol finally paired with her OTP her rapist son from the future

>This is the highest I've seen carol on comixology and it still couldn't break the top 25
So what? What's your obsession with her sales?

>brand and beast are still dating/fucking

nice

He’s not her son, he just used her to birth a new body for him outside of limbo, I feel like I have to explain this every time.

Look at the last thread with top selling books from last month, y'all seemed pretty uppity about outselling wonder woman. Now I admit to genuinely hating carol in Endgame to the point she almost ruined the movie for me, but I get that all comic fans aren't the same and you Carol fags deserve your privacy for your love for a character. But god damn thats when I realized how petty y'all could be, shit talking wonder woman just cause you outsold her by 100 books, fuck man. But whatever enjoy your book till its inevitable cancelation and renumbering

>Look at the last thread with top selling books from last month, y'all seemed pretty uppity about outselling wonder woman
Dude who gives a fuck? Seriously no one actually cares about any of that shit, newsflash: Captain America, Iron Man, Doctor Strange and Black Panther aren't in the Top 25 either. WHO CARES?
>But god damn thats when I realized how petty y'all could be, shit talking wonder woman just cause you outsold her by 100 books, fuck man. But whatever enjoy your book till its inevitable cancelation and renumbering
Nobody here brought up sales or Wonder Woman before your post. Why are you so obsessed? Get over it.

Looks like even worst Carol has a fan.

Attached: ms carol.jpg (967x967, 95K)

Attached: HERESY.png (1280x720, 999K)

>worst Carol
>not 2nd best Carol
You can much worse modern comics Car-Ell.

>You can much worse modern comics Car-Ell
Are you having a stroke user?

Attached: brie strap.png (235x661, 251K)

Star literally appears three times in the comic, all very tiny, the largest being about an inch tall maybe with one word balloon. The other two times it's a microscopic speck in the background.

Please excuse my awful word salad. I blame both my poor fat-fingering phone skills and the fact that English is not my native language.

What I *meant* to say was, you can do much worse than modern comic's Car-Ell.

Now post more sexy pics of that Brie bitch so I can rub it out until I get all raw and nasty.

What the fuck is she dating?
Who looks like a giant cat occasionally?

Beast

Attached: Captan-Marvel-2.jpg (615x901, 307K)

Sasquatch? Come on.
It definitely isn't Beast, what the hell.

It's Beast.

Attached: vioj7.png (500x385, 328K)

Holy shit. How come I didn't know about this? I thought her and Sasquatch were an item.

Because you didn't read S.W.O.R.D. and you should fix that.

Attached: my brand!.png (580x580, 342K)

Oh fuck off, don't sully Mar-Vell

HNNNNNGH

Will fix that mistake!
BTW are you guys looking forward to this?

Attached: alpha-flight_1.jpg (922x1400, 465K)

Not usually even into blondes but damn do I wanna fuck her.

Attached: Photograph-4-1.jpg (1947x2985, 321K)

Hungry user?

Attached: taco tuesday.jpg (1080x809, 181K)

As long as it's just classic canadian action, with none the faux SWORD nonsense, I'll get it.

twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/status/1161336460143820800
SOON

Hmmm... What could it be, anons.
Maybe something related to this WIP sketch by David Yardin from July? Haven't seen it published anywhere yet.

Attached: EALUJ0fUIAAw9Ja.jpg (1024x1024, 111K)

C’mon A-Force v3.

It kinda does seem like he's hinting at that... But you never know.

twitter.com/davidyardin/status/1151597698916597760
twitter.com/davidyardin/status/1153717731222364160
twitter.com/davidyardin/status/1151225577073864704
twitter.com/davidyardin/status/1150918107747119104

IMA BUST

Kelly Thompson will write the new Deadpool ongoing:
twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/status/1161380069517824000?s=19

WE'VE BEEN HOODWINKED

I want to tie her to my bed and feed her watermelon with a tiny spoon

Attached: 1551147979345.png (1420x3193, 3.04M)

When I thought the Caroljessfag couldn't get more retarded.

NICE

Attached: deadvel.jpg (386x554, 51K)

The art is so shit why can't they just let him be dead, stop dragging him out. If they want to fuck up a Vell they have Genis, Phyla, and Teddy. Leave Marv alone.

My money is on Star being Carol's clone and thebPowergirl to her Supergirl. She then goes by Warbird and wears Carol's Ms. Marvel outfit.

It's clearly not him, why is everyone assuming he'd come back in a low selling title?

Didn't Kelly say Carol was going to have a new male superhero love interest that wasn't Rhodey? I remember her explicitly saying it in an interview that it was going to be someone she hadn't dated before.

Did she backpedal on it?

Carol is the Queen of Yea Forums, so yes. Cope, incel.

They brought him back and killed him in the last issues of Secret Avengers so I don't doubt it.

Her Deadpool was painfully unfunny in Mr and Mrs. X and I am sure she'll find a way to shove Kate Bishop into the comic.

>Did she backpedal on it?
She must have, because I remember that too. She already named the cat "Goose" in the comic, so I'm concerned. It's a minor thing and yet...
Wrong, she was good, she's the best.
I'm kidding I've never read her Deadpool

Always and forever

Attached: carol on co.png (989x1398, 1.36M)

Attached: ohmy.jpg (1029x1194, 455K)

That's not Power Girl.

Friends again

Attached: Carol Tony.jpg (1987x3056, 1.84M)

get friends that aren't Yea Forums shitposters

Attached: carol IG.jpg (1113x1600, 294K)

hi, IP user, wouldn't be a thread without you

Attached: carol karla1.jpg (624x935, 134K)

a lot of those cover artists just use market, I watch some of Dawn McTeigue's art streams and she does almost everything in marker too. this is an old one, she has far better but they are nudes

Attached: spider woman dawn mcteigue.jpg (524x810, 81K)

>This is the highest I've seen carol on comixology and it still couldn't break the top 25
so...she's doing incredibly well

she's fun though

Attached: carol MSHS.jpg (1220x1032, 180K)

they hooked up in Whedon's Astonished and got super kinky in Ellis's run

Attached: beast brande.jpg (864x648, 262K)

Even worst Carol is very good, yes.

Attached: ayyslayyer.jpg (1080x1080, 883K)

twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/status/1161448686204772352

Attached: girlfriends.jpg (1149x1029, 137K)

I'm thirsty for milk. Looks like she's out, l'll need to look elsewhere.

She looks really appetizing there. And I'm not saying it because of the food.

MY EYES!

Attached: 2hf50x.gif (360x159, 817K)

>With Bachalo
KT's probably freaking out considering how nuts she went over just getting a variant from him

Attached: bachalo.jpg (773x1200, 95K)

>worst Carol

Attached: absolute state.jpg (1205x995, 421K)

that cover is nice but most of his modern interiors look like ass

Attached: Marvels.jpg (789x730, 92K)

Heartbreaking how bad a lot of his modern art is.

See you for storytime.

Attached: DNzmvnUXkAENGkq.jpg large.jpg (736x1137, 130K)

Attached: runes.jpg (501x1187, 355K)

newsarama.com/46471-marvel-s-avengers-title-heading-on-epic-space-adventure-this-november.html

AVENGERS #27
Written by JASON AARON
Penciled by ED MCGUINNESS
Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
STARBRAND REBORN Part One: RIOT IN THE SPACE PRISON
Artist Ed McGuinness returns for an epic space adventure that takes the Avengers into an alien prison the size of a galaxy, where a mysterious new wielder of the all-powerful Starbrand has suddenly appeared, unleashing cosmic chaos. Good thing the Avengers brought along their newest member, the Black Widow.

>Avenjammers
>but it's still Aaron

Oh well.

Attached: a27.jpg (928x1400, 494K)

>Good thing Avengers brought Black Widow to fight Starbrand
what is she going to do? Fucking Aaron.

Moral support

Attached: CarolNat.png (814x730, 765K)

Maybe she'll use Mjolnir, user!

Attached: 1504045376421.png (1231x1539, 2.45M)

oh, what if she get's Necrosword the All-Black, and then uses it to idk, kill Knull.

Really low hopes over this, Aaron bastardized the idea behind Starbrand and how powerful they're supposed to be by just making it into another random artifact. The premise sounds great in s vacuum, but I know he'll ruin it like he did with the Celestials and Eternals.

I think she's a figment of Carol's imagination. An idealized self she aspires towards but knows she'll never be.

All Carols are good Carols you fake Carolfan.

Really? She didn't even bother reading KSD's run where the cat is explicitly named Chewie? Also Marvel editors don't do shit.

Captain Marvel 2 when?

The cat's still named Chewie.

It’s not about what you stand for it’s about who you stand over right?

For her sure, I don’t know what to say about a character whose highest selling issue in recent memory is a part of a book that’s already been canceled (canceled during her arc no less)

Attached: D-ZHT_SUEAEUICA.jpg large.jpg (2048x1791, 283K)

Nah she said it was just a nickname. Chewie's still Chewie.
Frankly I think it was a slip-up that she later acknowledged, but this is why you don't do synergy.
>I don’t know what to say about a character whose highest selling issue in recent memory is a part of a book that’s already been canceled
Pretty damn sure Life of Captain Marvel wasn't "cancelled."

Attached: captain_marvel-sales_august2019.png (1747x734, 60K)

And making a monkey date a blonde

Im getting real sick of this weekly shit.

Nobody fucking likes Powergirl. Her fans are annoying as shit and when we did that poll Wondy won.

>carolfags calling other fans annoying
Oh I’m lafin

>6 #1s in 3 years
>only 2 are minis

Wow you guys are doing great

>6 #1s in 3 years
I only see 5.
>only 2 are minis
One is a one-shot, the other is a mini. But go ahead.

I count the 125 as a #1 because it’s a number only there to generate sales and it was only the real numbering for 6 books till it reverted. She can’t even get a book to get to 12 consecutively and every imprint of her book is under the same issue count to drum up sales. It’s pretty funny. I’ll see you at the next number 1 which’ll probably come after 150

Captain Marvel #9 storytime here

Dude, absolutely nobody in here gives a fuck.

Thanks