CW'VERSE CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS THREAD

CW'VERSE CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS THREAD

>Hamill's Old Man Joker
>Conroy's Bruce Wayne (Beyond)
>60's Old Man Dick Grayson/Robin
>Keaton's Batman (Post Batman Returns)

How would they react to each other?
What would Conroy and Robin day when they knew that Keaton killed his Joker, who killed his parents? And how would Keaton react to Hamill's Joker?

Attached: IMG_20190813_133739.jpg (1046x1578, 366K)

You fuckers, I will not leave my post to dije so easily, I will bump It until some of you retards say some geek shit about this.

I'm interested to see the best versions of Batman and Joker as live action

Would be the same reaction like in JL Unlimited, honestly

so when is the new flash season starting, is iris dead yet?

why can't ward wear the batsuit?

Daily reminder that WB is denying us Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman for some bullshit reason

can she appear as hippolyta?

She's probably just busy doing something else. Scheduling this thing must be a nightmare.

They got Keaton?

She's legally allowed to appear as Diana, WB just refuses to do it
I guess they could let her be Hippolyta, but it wouldn't be Hippolyta Wonder Woman. Furthermore, at this point CW might not even go through all the trouble if they can't get her as Wonder Woman.

According to what Guggenheim said they might have not even asked her, he only talked to WB to see if it's possible and they are being difficult

how many are willing to rearrange their schedules to appear for COIE?
i don't think shaq is doing anything at the moment.

I bet they wanted Gal or something.

Nah, they know their limits.

Ward was a manlet to begin with and he's fat as fuck today.

They have plenty of lead time. All they need to do is fly them in, do the scene while they are filming whatever else they are filming in an unrelated DCW show that she would appear with (e.g. Supergirl or Flash or whatever).

She's already flown to Vancouver to film on Supergirl so that's not an issue or a problem, nor is her desired payment - apparently the only issue is who she would portray since WB had no problem with her being a female president or an alien

>lynda carter plays a much older starfire

what if they got Adrianne Palicki?

I just want to see Lionel Luthor, even as a two second cameo. But John Glover hamming it up with different Lexs would be GOAT.

Scheduling was never an issue. They have been planning this since Summer of last year, just so they didn't have a repeat of the Liam Neeson fiasco. They found out he wanted to play Ra's again, literally the weekend before they were casting the role for Arrow. He was fine with the TV budget compared to his usual salary and even spending a few months in Vancouver. He was just busy because no one entertained the idea that they could get him.

This is strictly a WB thing. It's up to owners AT&T to overrule them. Make noise, so it happens!

I don't think they'll let John Glover in since he was in Shazam so normies would probably mistake him for Sivana's dad if he showed up

>he thinks this crossover is for normies
>he thinks anyone would care
>he thinks shazam was a massive success that everyone saw
lol

>This is strictly a WB thing. It's up to owners AT&T to overrule them.

OK well you have no idea how being employed works

>She's legally allowed to appear as Diana, WB just refuses to do it

Are you basing that on anything? The WW tv show wasn't owned outright by WB at any point during production or broadcast, and even the home media needed CBS to co-produce the release.

Isn't she already on Supergirl?

>The WW tv show wasn't owned outright by WB at any point during production or broadcast, and even the home media needed CBS to co-produce the release.
That's completely wrong.
It was completely owned by WB and don't forget the 1st season was on ABC. The home release doesn't have a single CBS credit. The only other production companies are Douglas Cramer's and later Bruce Lansbury's, because they were the actual small companies producing it which happens with any movie or series.
CBS and ABC were never an issue for syndication and home release. And it's on DC Universe as well. WB has the full rights. First DC Comics live action adaptation produced by WB actually.

also
>Are you basing that on anything?
I'm basing that on what Guggenheim said about no "legal wrangling" and the fact WB's embargo on Wonder Woman appearing on television as a side character goes back to the DCAU having issues and Smallville

Is Keaton confirmed.

>That's completely wrong.

No, it's completely correct.

The production companies were The Douglas S. Cramer Co., Bruce Lansbury Productions, Ltd., Warner Bros. Television and DC Comics. That's a four-way split even if two of those are owned by Warner.

Bruce Lansbury was a producer on some of the most popular shows of the 60s/70s (of which Wonder Woman was never one, because it wasn't popular). He died in 2017 and I honestly don't know what happened with his production company, but he held rights in Wonder Woman because his company was credited on it. He was by no means a Warner Bros.-only producer.

Douglas S. Cramer is still alive: he even provides commentary on the season 1 DVD of Wonder Woman from 2007, which indicates that he had to be involved with that release.

In addition to that, the show was produced by Warner Bros. Television et al, but it was produced *for* as you say ABC (part of the Disney group today) and CBS - the first home release, on VHS, was explicitly in partnership with Columbia House, part of the CBS group, indicating that at least in the early part of this century CBS retained rights in the show.

>the actual small companies producing it

Yeah, so the reason these small companies exist is either to bring in technical expertise (manage my show for me) or finance (invest in my show for me). The former doesn't always result in part-ownership of the rights in the finished production (not the rights to make more of the same in a different show, which is something else entirely). The latter always results in part-ownership - it's an investment, after all. You want me to guess, Cramer was the moneyman, Lansbury was the technical guy. But maybe both invested: it's not uncommon.

>it's on DC Universe

Yeah, but that only means WBTV has the right to broadcast it on their service. Which is not uncommon even for disputed control over a show - look how long Batman 66 was in reruns after all - and definitely is not proof of full ownership.

Maybe he's wrong. Maybe you're misrepresenting what he said because you want to believe she could appear and, for whatever reason, nobody's asked her, despite the fact she already works on one of these shows.

Doesn't sound all that likely.

Man I don't even know but if they don't make peace over Superboy and get Gerard Christopher at least in on this, fuck 'em all.

It would be cool if Lou Ferrigno could make an appearance.

Neither ABC nor CBS own any rights to it and can't stop anything from it from being used by WB. Maybe Douglas Cramer does because not only he was the producer, but also developed the show. But he doesn't have the kind of rights Fox does over Batman on TV.
WB never had any legal issues with the show. If they included 1990 Flash in the Arrowverse that easily, it would be the same thing for Flash. Which also aired on CBS, which was also produced by different companies.

Not to mention, if they did have minor legal problems and that was what's stopping them from including Lynda Carter in Crisis, they could easily just fucking make an alternate costume for her, like they are doing with Brandon Routh. Then it's just Wonder Woman, not that particular version of Wonder Woman.

The problem is clear: the infamous Wonder Woman embargo is in place. This embargo is well known and dates back decades.

*it could be the same thing for Wonder Woman

as Solomon Grundy? With a Doctor Fate, Aquaman? What's DC's Silver Surfer?

Just realized another trouble with your theory:
CW is partially owned by CBS

It was Amazo in the JLU, so they'll probably make it Orion

I'm actually getting hyped for this.

Yes but she can't appear as Diana for some reason.

I'd be down with that.

Attached: Adrianne_Palicki.jpg (1600x2404, 710K)

Only Lynda Carter would mean something, and Wonder Woman as a character would be forced into the Arrowverse anyway so it has to be about the cameo

Attached: Wonder Woman 3x07 (9).webm (640x360, 2.86M)

I just remembered Themyscira appeared in Legends of Tomorrow however

Clancy Brown has already been on Flash. They need to shave his head and have him be an old Lex Luthor.

Might as well get Tim Daly on board. He ain't looking too bad nowadays.

Attached: Clark Kent.jpg (772x1000, 116K)

That's not necessarily a problem with the theory. CBS isn't a single corporation, it's lots of entities discrete within a corporate group.

>Neither ABC nor CBS own any rights to it
Yeah, I'm gonna need to see contracts before I believe that.

>1990 Flash

Different era! Jesus, you're talking about different contracts with different companies involved made 20 goddamned years later! Standard contracts change, expectations change, ways of doing business change! In the 1970s when you sold the rights to something you *sold* the rights - permanently. There was no "we'll take your money but you only get 10 years to exploit the IP", you just took the money. Properties like Superman and Batman which were let out in the same way were WB's reason to *never* do business that way again. Hell in 1990 they didn't even have the Superman rights, and they'd only had Batman back for 3 years.

Do not assume that two different IPs were sold off the same way or produced for tv the same way.

>Brandon Routh

Famously, the reason Routh's movie was financially unsuccessful was because it had to pay the legal costs of 15 years of trying to get the Superman/Superboy/Supergirl rights back from the various companies that had come to own them. You may safely assume given that they made Superman Returns at all that WB had cleared their right to continue to exploit the Salkind/Donner/Cannon version of the character.

>This embargo is well known and dates back decades.

It's a fucking conspiracy theory. They've made a Wonder Woman movie. Two, even. Isn't it just as likely that Carter's busy? Isn't it just as likely that they don't want to confuse people who have no idea who she played 40 years ago but know who Gadot plays? Think, dammit.

Seriously, Gerard Christopher's career died for this. You could show a little respect. He's eatin dogfood in motels on the endless convention circuit, and you're arguing about Lynda Carter who is already in these shows. For shame, Yea Forums.

did they remaster wonder woman in HD or is this just a widescreen open up for some dvd release years ago?

Guggenheim literally said there was resistence from WB about it.