Who in comic genre can defeat Empty Hand?

Who in comic genre can defeat Empty Hand?

Attached: downloadfile-18.jpg (1703x2498, 1.26M)

Attached: 2D569EF7-C1F3-448A-A37A-08411213786F.jpg (222x219, 21K)

Herbie is forgotten character.
How can he defeat Empty Hand who is sum of readers in real world?

Yea Forums because Yea Forums doesn't read comics

Bendis. He's already defeated the sum of readers in the real world. And his vast power and influence is only growing. He can beat the gentry and Superman Thought Robot with one arm tied behind his back.

Lol.
Indeed.

>comic genre
>genre
I really hate Morrisonfags some days.

>Bendis

Attached: Disgust.jpg (620x400, 32K)

What the fuck does 'Meta powers' even give to you powerlevel fags, it seems super vague 'GOTCHA I WIN' crap

either do it interestingly like discworld or sandman

Attached: 1549915476724.jpg (908x429, 168K)

I’m really here more for the cartoons, but sometimes comics.

Guess Dr Manhatten could defeat him. Or at least would pose a threat.

Attached: image.jpg (873x915, 48K)

The Fury would defeat him.

Attached: image.jpg (400x625, 161K)

Since Antimonitor is his equivalent.

Attached: image.jpg (400x511, 68K)

She would tie him at least.

Attached: RCO016.jpg (1041x1600, 461K)

One beyonder would be enough to fuck him up.

Attached: image.jpg (1984x1436, 673K)

Charn from Crossgen Comics would defeat him.

Attached: image.jpg (295x445, 47K)

She would defeat him easily. Her comicbook powers of being the hero alone would be enough.

Frankly Richards could defeat him.

Attached: image.jpg (602x602, 176K)

Sentry.

That way, I can have a chsracter who always wins no matter what. So I can maintain my illusion of having control over the world around me and stay in my comfort zone.

Cape comics introduce a new "the most powerful character ever" like every other week.

Yeah, wouldn't Perpetua make The Empty Hand her bitch?

press S

No if you really want an answer the empty hand is something beyond all this shit hes the metaphysical form of a real person hes many real persons all influencing comics from outside every verse they have. Concepts and characters invented in comics have no real effect on him.

I thought he was a parody of us, the reader.

Thats exactly what I mean by hes a real person. Characters in comics cant fight us we can just close the book we cant actually be hurt by anything within the print, yes it can move us one way or the other emotionally but even then we hold the power to end the story or begin again.

Its not even powerlevel faggotry like the people in this thread seem to think it is, its like saying who would win you or a comic book the answer is always you.

To add to this hes not compareable to the antimonitor or perpetua etc hes clearly intended to be something far beyond that, its probably partly why he never actually ends up fighting the hall of heroes team he dealt with them like we would he closed the page which whisked them away.

I don’t wanna be the bad guy

But the writers and editors of the actual company are the ones with power.

We can whine and complain on the message boards, at each other, in the comic shops but we don't really hold any sway in the comics.

Besides sales of course, but even if a comic does great it can still be shelved if the higher ups don't like it.

We as the reader only hold the power to observe, but we don't ever interact. Even with fourth wall breakers, they're just Dora the Explorer just staring at us with pre-written words.

>But the writers and editors of the actual company are the ones with power.
No they are not, we rule over them if we dont buy their product they starve and die the monitors and antimonitor entity classes so to speak represent the writters of dc distinct from the empty hand the monitors/anti do actually fight do actually have a power level and can be hurt by their own product as their always fighting to make a good and interesting story for us to read. They can just close the page and walk away like we can their life/well being depends on it.

>They cant just close the page
fxd

The Pharaoh.

So,How about Superman and Batman?
They will outlive us and even DC comics.

They do not live without us the empty hand reading them, when humanity is gone they will be gone too.

Even ideas can die. And Empty Is Our Hand.

Nobody in the history of the planet has ever defeated Farmer with Shotgun.

>Who in comic genre can defeat Empty Hand?
Two In The Bush?

Is that the guy from 'Matilda'?