Young Justice Talkback Thread

New Episode's gonna air in an hour. So lets talk about how good/bad this season's been lately

Attached: 002-season3-episode22_copy1.jpg (1920x1080, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/Young-Justice-Season-3/Episode-22?id=92980
youtube.com/watch?v=DxWkfJ4uvV0
mega.nz/#F!ykFR0QJD!6zydjquAh1FxJYzQsPSyAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=S8NZTM3NSPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like it so far, however mainly because of savages voice actor I find my self becoming sceptical of weither each actor is the same. I am worried about how they'll finish up the plot in 2 episodes. Also MEGA link for when the episode gets ripped

Technically 4 not counting today's episode. The last 3 are airing all at once

Ah then I am whelmed

Is it time for another evil boardroom meeting?

Probably

Been enjoying it mostly. I know a lot of people complain about all the teen drama but honestly I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff.

My biggest complaint is the budget. As far as animation, there are an inordinate of scenes where people just stand still with some mouth flaps moving. Voice acting are also a concern - they only ever have like 4 or 5 VAs per episode, and a lot of the VAs are pulling serious double duties for secondary characters.

Yeah the budget issue are noticable, if season 3 had been on Netflix it would have been infinitely better mainly because more people have Netflix over DC streaming service

>As far as animation, there are an inordinate of scenes where people just stand still with some mouth flaps moving.

They try to save money also by having people wear masks and communicate by telepathy so that they don't have to animate the mouths moving.

>, if season 3 had been on Netflix it would have been infinitely better mainly because more people have Netflix over DC streaming service
We would have better animation but each season would have only 6 episodes.

>but each season would have only 6 episodes.
Highly doubt it

I didn't mind that so much with Voltron. Smaller seasons but also smaller gaps between them

I really don't care for all the social media nonsense

Remember this is who reviews this show
>Evolution
>the episode that gives great insight and clarity into the actions of the main villain
>bad
>probably because MUH VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN

Attached: Screenshot_20190813-072739_Tumblr.jpg (1080x711, 154K)

doesnt say bad

Not him, but it is pretty shocking to say you like it as much as the bislut episode. Vandal's episode is probably in the top 5 best episodes of the series.

Who cares?

>talkback thread is over by the time the episode is ripped
Europe is suffering

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-13 Watch Young Justice Antisocial Pathologies - Young Justice - s3e22 on DC Unive (893x459, 708K)

oh great, MORE characters

Oh its ripped, link?

Also use spoiler tags

They’re probably just small roles. Calm the fuck down.

Danica?

Attached: 1d87f37a08632868ef11a896736b7dfc.jpg (484x750, 79K)

In ~5 hours

>Barbara calls Bruce out on his bullshit
Would have been better if it was not someone from the bat family, but I'll take it

Damn

>Halo is the key to Anti-Life because she's a mother box on a organic life form, which provides a connection to the life force

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-13 Watch Young Justice Antisocial Pathologies - Young Justice - s3e22 on DC Unive (893x459, 860K)

Black Lightning didn't deserve any of this

Slade gave Terra a chip in the beginning, which turned out to be a counter for Jace's control chip, which was all the Light's plan all along, so the League would trust Brion and Terra's escape and Terra would side with Slade after seeing Batman's plan blows up in everyone's faces
Also pic related, what the fuck

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-13 Watch Young Justice Antisocial Pathologies - Young Justice - s3e22 on DC Unive (893x462, 627K)

Ah, see they are going with the universal constant new god model

Episode was pretty good. I like that the reveals are coming through and there's still a way to go.

Took me a long while to recognize the bat family. When I saw the characters I was like "Who is that?" Right up until Alfred's name was mentioned and then it clicked.

Also props to Khary Payton for doing his best to make Jefferson Pierce and Kaldur sound like different characters when talking to each other. He's no Mel Blanc, but I could see he was trying his darndest.

Helga's confession was too long.

>Vandal breaks his iPad after Ultra Humanite tells him Darkseid is ahead now that he has Halo
Can't wait for the Light and Apokalips to start duking it out

>Helga's confession was too long.
I thought that too at first, but in retrospect we all knew what she was up to so we didn't need the recap, but some brainlet might need the whole thing spelt out for them

They could have given us JSA legacies, instead they gives us the 52 shit ones.
>love letter to the DC Universe
Eat my ass whoever sucked Weisman balls that hard

Frankly I don't care that much for this show anymore. Nothing to do with the quality though, its just it no longer follows the characters I grew attached with.

Seems obvious it has something to do with Halo yeah

Batwing? I’m guessing since the mention of Bruce and Tim in Africa last episode, it was David. Good choice.

Same.
I think most people will eventually give it up.
It has already been confirmed that Wally is not coming back this season.

Whats the point of referring something if, its so different it could may as well be a completely different thing?

Attached: s-l640[1].jpg (426x640, 99K)

Its based on the 52 version

It's the ones from the 52 comic, aka the ones that appeared for less than a year and never again.
Weisman clearly hates the JSA (like most who do anything at DC) minus one or two members, no way is he going to add their brats.

This is becoming Kingdom Come, where there are dozens of characters with detail backgrounds and history, but in the actual story the amount to little more that background characters.

Attached: 7e916d29e4ed6b82f8aab255045363c5[1].jpg (700x1076, 247K)

mega?

her smile and optimism: gone.

Attached: terra ultra mad.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

batfam trying to help grayson

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 11.26.09 PM.png (2016x982, 2.03M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 11.26.33 PM.png (1814x1200, 1.85M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 11.26.43 PM.png (2044x1056, 1.67M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 11.33.20 PM.png (2090x1040, 2.62M)

>Helga's confession was too long.
it was painfully boring too if you read the leaks

Attached: tara hug.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

>I love the Arrow Family
>no sign of Mia or Connor anywhere
I see Weisman takes after the Kishimoto school of thought

inb4 some faggot brings up some dumbass interview that gives a shit answer on why they ain't in the show

>it was painfully boring too if you read the leaks
That's your fault

>it was painfully boring too if you read the leaks
I didn't read the leaks.

This moment right here. I was like "Who the heck is this guy? Some random doctor? But then why is he out of uniform?"

They couldn't pay Tim's VA to talk?

This isn't the first time they show Bruce Wayne's design.

it's not, Yea Forums forced me to read it.

Oh well, it's your fault for entering here then.

That's because he is probably making a Green Arrow spin-off.

I forgot. When was the first time?

What else leaked?

Super cafe

Attached: 1565659610277[1].png (1024x600, 535K)

Hey, I do respect him not forcing his favorites when they make no sense. The most he did is adapt one of his old Captain Atom stories in the comic tie-in.

Why does Tim look like Generator Rex?

Do you have any way of knowing if Halo Geo-Force, Forager, Cyborg, Terra, Black Lightning or Beast Boy aren't one of his favourites?

Oh great. It's the shitty LeX-Men stand-ins

Link?

No

kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/Young-Justice-Season-3/Episode-22?id=92980

WTF??? HOW?

>Have I ever been anything but straight with you
No one has ever accused you of being gay Slade but the pedo stuff is weird.

Ma'alefa'ak?

No his favorites are Captain Atom, Red Tornado and Black Canary/Green Arrow.

It was painfully boring without them too.

"Show, don't tell" was created by the CIA in order to prevent writers from being communists.

Attached: IMG_20190813_132227.jpg (640x622, 101K)

Stuff that hasn't been revealed?

>we see previously unseen JL members Blue Devil, Magog, and Elongated Man.
>we see A Wally in episode 25
>that episode will also deal with Bedlam trying to take Markovia back and Gregor asking Brion for help
>Terra's latest assignment is to publicly assassinate Beast Boy
>Savage has at least one more active role this season
>M'comm also gets mentioned, but we don't know if he appears

New God Avatars? Makes the most sense given Darkseid's ability to use body doubles. I think Morrison gave New Gods the backstory of being embodiments of universal constants

Do they explain how Klarion escaped from the Tower of Fate?

It's fucking magic. He stopped acting retarded

>He stopped acting retarded
bullshit

Is that the narrative that they're pushing now?

He waited until Fate came back in and snuck out the door before being found.

Ni

I liked the idea that Helga was actually a meta-gene fetishist

No. Most liberals don't see anything wrong with the CIA.

Oh, and I forgot.

>Artemis and Will kiss, but neither is into it

What does the one about ep 25 mean? Wallace?

>projecting
>this hard
It's really pathetic how you losers literally need to invent shit to get mad at. Nothing of the sort was said or even implied. Why don't you head on back to whatever shithole you crawled out of.

>the last brownie that managed to get away suffer-free had all of his suffering delivered at once
Weisman can't keep getting away with this.

I don't give a crap about that, i just feel it was longwinded as hell and actually yawned during it in spite of not having been spoiled (But her incoming "betrayal" was blatantly obvious.), saying i found it anything other then boring would be disingenuous of me. I did find the BUTTHURT about the Batman situation funny though.

At least /ourguy/ Condiment King was safe from Batman's Anti-Light bullshit.

Guess that explains Metron's "Yes.....and no" answer when strait up asked about Granny's identity

Is it possible that Deathstroke actually cares about Terra a little?

t. tumblrina
Unironically kys

You all know what must be done

Attached: Screenshot_20190813-093420_Tumblr.jpg (1080x1512, 445K)

wtf I like Artemis/Will now

That fandom solidarity shit gives me cancer why are tumblrinas so fucking autistic

>Episode 23: Terminus

>The hunt for Halo is on. Pray the team doesn’t find her.

In his own, twisted way, yes.

Attached: tara 3123.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

You know after seeing Hal with white hair at the beginning of the season I'm pretty disappointed we didn't get Parallax happen and make everything go tits up in the Galaxy.

Welp, I guess Terra is a legit mole again. Too bad. At least Batman's constant scheming ended up actually biting the heroes in the ass this way. Seeing Terra embrace Deathstroke was also heartwarming... in a disturbing way.
That's a good catch.

Too many things can make the galaxy go tits up.
Darkseid, the Light, Parallax, Nekron, and Anti-Monitor is probably out there too.

o god are we going into the avatar craziness.

Yeah I just want something big to happen that's completely unexpected by all these keikaku idiots and makes all their slowly worked upon plans pointless.

How fucking nuts is she gonna go when she realize ALL OF THAT was a setup by Deathstroke too keep her loyal to him? She seems to have major trust issues in general and he exploited those.

Attached: 4634634.png (1152x648, 494K)

> Tries to subvert Judas Contract only to steer right back

EVERYTHING I LIKED ABOUT THIS SHOW WAS A LIE

and on top of that i have to prepare to see this shit happen all over again, get me off this wild ride

Attached: nowayfag.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

I mean.. he's literally involved with all the metahuman trafficking and basically has shaped the last few years of her life to his liking. sooo I think he sees her as more of a tool.

Terra THINKS he does though and repocates which is gonna be nuts when she finds out the truth.

>Terra's story is still just Judas Contract only with extra steps
Greg has failed us, but I can't say I didn't expect it when they showed her arc seemingly resolved and her finally happy mid-season with no fanfare, it was obvious things were about to go south.

Yeah it's too much, I hoped she might survive and be a team member in S4, but this makes me think she'll just die like she usually does, I don't see her willfully being part of any team after what she witnessed this episode.

I know exactly how you feel.

Attached: training.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Attached: 645755.png (1152x648, 710K)

>have i ever been anything but straight with you?

that's about the only straight thing about this show allright, but why do we have to do this in every universe everytime it hurts more

leaks and stuff seem to imply she doesn't, she apparently kills someone tho.

LEAVE TERRA ALONE

Attached: yamero.jpg (326x326, 18K)

LET TERRA BE HAPPY

No, she's contracted to kill someone. We don't know if she actually goes with it or not.

>Black Lightning by the end of this episode

youtube.com/watch?v=DxWkfJ4uvV0

I hate how they just copy-pasted Slade's design from the movies. His first one wasn't bad, they just needed to get rid of the ponytail.

Now when I see him in YJ, I just think of that pathetic beta who was jealous of Damian Wayne. Not even Beware's Slade was THAT pathetic.

Attached: 1511151608112.jpg (605x1537, 131K)

at least he got laid off of it

No apparently she kills.. someone.. Probably not Beast Boy but someone. Says something like "I had a choice.. I made the wrong one" about it afterward.

Terra is going to survive the season.

Why does Tony Isabella hate this version of Black Lightning again? Did YJ fuck up his character or is Isabella just being picky again?

They fucked up the character.

"No. There was not control chip on my neck when I killed [character]". We don't know if it's Terra the one saying this but...

Wow Jace is just legit fucking insane.

Thank you blessed trips

>Tony Isabella
Probably because he has a girl's first name for his last name.

Sometimes comicbook creators can't stand any minimum changes other writers made to their characters. Although it's also true there are writers that just create as many OCs as possible so that other writers do something actually good with them while he takes all the credit (I'm looking at you, Liefeld and your Deadpool).

I love Jace now. Based woman trying to protect her kids.

>Not even Beware's Slade was THAT pathetic.
Beware the batman > Young justice

Yeah the other line makes it seem even more obvious. Basically it seems like she doesn't die but her suffering train goes all the way to the end.

I mean, in certain aspects, yes. It had no boring romantic plotlines to drag it down, it actually did something with Katana and Metamorpho, and it even used a minor time skip effectively compared to YJ. The visuals were weak, though.

I wonder if YJ would've done the Outsiders as a plot had it been renewed back during the DC Nation days. Remember that YJ and Beware both were supposed to be airing at the same time, and Beware also built up its own Outsiders plot.

Attached: DeDhpvIWkAA4Wum.jpg (1200x675, 63K)

Did Halo, Black Lightning and Geo-Force ever appear on Beware The Batman? If not, then I'm going to laugh about the fact that YJ has one half of the Outsiders and BTB has the other one

How come Tara was completely fine with her after being saved? Did she pull the same "I'm doing this against my will" trick as with Brion? Wasn't really conveyed well.

>mega
It's up. Same mega like last week. Or everyweek

>Her kids

Is it just me or is granny's voice really weird in this episode?

They are.

Fuck, I just realized the daughter Jace was talking about in episode 13 is Terra

>another episode without Bart
Fuck off

Oh lordy she really was always crazy

Attached: Kermit Hears Some Shit.gif (253x197, 911K)

Tbf I think Lightning has more potential for a better character arc than some of the other supporting characters. The PTSD, thinking that he was about to start a long-term relationship with a woman who straight up used him, and feeling like everybody's been lying to him. I just wish he got more screen time instead of the other 1000 subplots. Hopefully season 4 will cut down on the fluff.

While I agree with you, you know Jeff is going to be part of the fluff to get cut, especially if Anti-Life Equation is coming

Can someone remind me why Batman even listening some d-list faggot with lame powers?

They said season 4 is going to have a smaller cast but he didn't say who is going to be part of it. Everyone who is on the Outsiders/Beast Boy's Tower is going to be 18 or more if we get a 2 year time-skip again.

Became "lame powers" is better than "no powers".

Except Batman has power of preptime and power of popularity.

You know they are going to shove irrelevant D-Listers again as the main cast. I won't be shocked if half the cast is the 52 Infinity Inc memers.

Why doesn't Batman just knock out Darkseid?

You can't call plebs "plebs" to their faces, you have to pretend they're regular people so they stick around and remain useful.

Attached: 5407260.jpg (3975x3056, 2.95M)

Shit like this makes me miss the Bruce Timm shows like Justice League and Unlimited. They had so many characters on the latter but the main plot and subplots were better paced and more poignant.

They didn't. Show barely made it through its orginial run

Shit I'd take a reboot of Static Shock.

...You know Weisman was a writer for Beware The Batman, right?

Even Weisman couldn't make Anti-Life Equation shenanigans sound serious, what a sham of a concept

Well, it's sure sounds better than "few colorful le magic stones together makes boom if snap fingers"

Good point

It's supposed to be absolute proof that free will is pointless and futile, so by default it involves two things bound to confuse brainlets and hacks: philosophy and math

I still tell people that Thanos' plan was retarded.

>wipes out half the life in the universe
>thinks it will prevent overpopulation from causing extinctions everywhere
>forgets that not all lifeforms are technologically advanced enough to pollute their own environment
>caused thousands, maybe millions, to die on Earth and elsewhere from accidents caused by the snap

>filler: the season

it's shit

Everyone with half of the brain know that, mate. It's not like MCU fans have their "brain" working during watching this trash.

>filler
Stuff happens literally each episode

best boy sucks in this all he dose it talk and i am sick of the drama shit the old ones had it but not this bad

Attached: power.jpg (390x398, 135K)

So when do we get the Terra/Deathstroke sex scene? If I have to watch weisman turn Kaldur/Bart/ Eduardo gay and have Halo kiss a girl for "diversity" then I better see Terra doing cowgirl with Slade!

Could you try typing that in english?

rent free

what you cant read or something retard

idiots in this really thought batman of all people was going to just sit buy and let shit happen

Attached: MY SIDES.gif (540x310, 393K)

This is a bait, right?

Pedophiles rise up and demand to be represented.
You deserve to be represented.

Good episode

Who the hell thought that wasting time on boring characters like Black Lightning is good idea? He brings literally NOTHING to the table.
No personality, no cool powers, no even connection to the story. He was there just to fullfil cuck fetish of some writer.

Hook, line, and sinker.

Even Yea Forums needs it's loli action every once in a while, user.

You kinda have to have him for the Outsiders, but then the lack of focus on Metamorpho and Katana doesn't make sense.

>no cool powers
I think lightning powers are cool

not an argument

I don't want pedo rep, I just want to see Terra naked (or stripped down to her underwear).

Is it me, or do most black superheroes have lightning powers? Miles Morales, Black Lightning, Static Shock, Storm, etc.

Attached: black people lightning.jpg (612x792, 124K)

That's a shocking revelation my nigga

Stop

Attached: 1564608537948.jpg (1000x435, 106K)

I have yet to see Bart and Ed hug, kiss, or hold *****, fuck your degenerate tastes, my needs before yours.

>we get this shit ever day.

One more fuckin time.

When it became okay to have black people in comic books as super-heroes "lightning guy" was a pretty open slot. The colors associated with lightning in funnybooks, dark blue, yellow, and purple all look good against darker skin. Notice how those are worked into all of those costumes?

There were attempts at black panther ripoffs, earthquake guys, and even a vampire hunter you may have heard off, all because they were open slots that weren't competing with Superman, the Human Torch, and other iconic heroes. A lot of the lightning guys stuck and it was seen as more respectable by black creators than the OTHER thing that stuck, skateboard guy.

Anyone else notice that Klarion was on the light's tele conference at the end, even though last we saw him he was trapped in Fate's Tower?

I know he didn't say anything, just thought it was weird.

In video games it's mechanical/metal arms, Jax, Barret, Doomfist etc

No, the closest we got was Black Lightning's enemy, Tobias Whale, as a recurring foe.

t. Metron

I assume either Klarion got out or he's communicating from the tower.

Now now, don't go on hyperbole. Beware's Deadstroke was pretty lame.

>no Jade and Obsidian in anything ever
>nobody will ever know how Alan Scott is so based his sperm made one of the hottest green girls and one of the most powerful gay characters in comics
fuck this
you know stargirl and any jsa spinoff won't have either of them because johns couldn't give a shit about them either

Most likely found a way out. Is he doing anything in any upcoming episodes?

>Haven't watched anything is season 3 part 2
>This hamfisted virtue signaling from what is already diversity girl the character
Fantastic

Attached: Young.Justice.S03E14.Influence.1080p.DCU.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H264-NTb.mkv_snapshot_12.30_[2019.08.13_14.32 (1920x1080, 186K)

WTF I love liberals now

At least he wasn't jealous of and bested by a 10-year-old. Also, he did permanent damage to Batman and his reputation to the city.

I also found out a lot of his weird characterization is because he was meant to be Hush before DC strongarmed them into switching it to Deathstroke to promote him for that DC movie that never got made. I would've preferred better.

Attached: 52.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

That's not really that bad since she's technically an alien AI stuck in a meatbag. It makes sense why Halo has no sense of gender. They don't even do much with it afterwards.

I feel like it's a joke, like when Virgil said he joined the team for diversity and Jaime called him out on it

The answer is quite sad actually. Most electric Black characters where created as a reference to Black Lighting or where made by DC so they didn't have to pay Black Lighting's creators their due share.

Attached: Black superheroes.png (892x2056, 1.6M)

>At least he wasn't jealous of and bested by a 10-year-old.
You know that Deathstroke's archenemies are the TEEN Titans, right?

Yeah, a handful of heroes with superpowers. Not a single 10 year old.

What did Cyborg do this episode?

Attached: jlocyborg.jpg (2326x1837, 265K)

I've only seen the first half, so far the plot seems less stupid than season 2. I get tired of the endless keikakus by the light in the first two seasons, so them being a little further out of focus alleviates that. I also like that metahuman trafficking is explored as an issue and the various teams skirting JL UN restrictions by making their own teams with blackjack and hookers.The Bowhunter security episode made me laugh a few times, mostly because of Brick.

I think they're trying too hard with the "we're not on cartoon network anymore!", and they keep killing Halo to the point where I've made it a running joke with my friends. I'd like more Lobo and Klarion, I think they're funny, as well as the implication that Klarion could solo Starro's fleet.

Stay mad blacky

Attached: Bat Laugh.jpg (500x498, 245K)

I hate this version of Virgil so much.

Attached: Virgin Hawkins.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

He hasn't done enough for me to like or dislike him. I just wish he would get an actual costume instead of whatever he has now.

I'd like to his new52 suit

Attached: Static_Shock_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg (1184x1800, 367K)

It's going to be in a flashback

Why the hell is Bruce so dark
Didn't he used to have blue eyes?

He's always had brown eyes on this show.

As for the tan, I don't know I guess he had a tanning session lol.

Wouldn't mind that. Anything is better than his current outfit.

Agreed, I had hopes back then that one day Ritchie/Gear would show up but sadly that won't happen.

Infinity Inc that group from 52?

>when the traitor gets backstabbed by the traitor of a different group while watching as it is revealed they were all betrayed and lied to by the leader

You only like characters if they're in a relationship?

Yes, although they originally were the JSA's equivalent to the Teen Titans.

So if Jeff failed to realize all the teams are working together and didn't lash out at Bruce, Terra would continue to ignore Slade? How was this part of the keikaku again? Jeff is being mindcontrolled from being in the X-Pit and that's why he seemingly recovered so fast, and he was subconsciously fed the information by the Light?

>Helga: "I only want 'my children' to be in a relationship with other of 'my children', anyone else must be removed"

Why is this show so boring? I honestly feel underwhelmed watching, like nothing's going on and it just feels padded out.

I haven't watched the show until this last scene where Black Lightning snaps:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8NZTM3NSPg

What the fuck is this even about now? And why is it so boring?

Attached: Just.png (825x464, 681K)

Nah, I only posted that because it's funny. They turned my boy Virgil into a average intellegent, introvert male, who only cares about getting with girls. Sure old Virgil wanted to hook up but he was never a thirsty loser about it.

>Nah, I only posted that because it's funny
It is kinda funny.
>he was never a thirsty loser about it.
Not in static shock, no. But isn't that kinda what teenagers are like?

Never watched BwTB, what was so bad about him?

Helga "Incest is Wincest" Jace.

I really like the sound design this season of all the effects.

So why did Dick get so fucked up when black lightning was fine?
Is it because he is a powerless normalfag?

Hold on, how was Granny Goodness in a suit talking to Granny Goodness in Apokalyptan armor?

All part of the plan

True, but that episode with him moaning about needing a girlfriend was annoying.

Who's plan? How are there two Grannys?

All according to the keikaku.

It was an attempt at a running gag, I think. The problem is that the gag overlaps with something that sounds like whining.

Ok if I have this right Jace betrayed the team for the Light and while in the argument Jefferson had about Batman betraying them all by kidnaps Brion and Terra who was also betraying the team to Deathstroke who betrayed the Light, but Jace was actually betrayed by the Light because Deathstroke only pretended to betray the Light so that Terra could thwart her betrayal to better betray the team later but because Granny may actually be betraying the Light to Darkseid they are worried.

theres no happy ending for this man

Attached: Young-Justice-Outsiders-Episode-20-Quiet-Conversations-Black-Lightning.jpg (1000x563, 75K)

How does Math strip you of your free will anyway?

His whole motivation to go after Batman is because Alfred (he is an ex secret agent in this show) exposed him and now he is out of work as a hired assassin.
He is also kind of mentally unstable and not nearly as competent as any other of his incarnations.

>Why is this show so boring
>I haven't watched the show
T R Y B E T T E R

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

I wouldn't expect a mere mortal to understand.

Wait Brion was out clubbing when Terra was abducted
Brion is 17
Terra was abducted 2 years ago

Brion was clubbing at 15? wtf London

Yeah pretty much, I can't wait for season 4 to see a team made exclusively of double agents and moles.

Attached: 1479850624184.jpg (1280x984, 448K)

>Vandal snapping the tablet in half in anger as he hears Darkseid has the Anti-Life Equation
So it's clear this is putting a serious damper on his plans. And we know from the leaker that Darkseid does activate the Anti-Life Equation in the season finale, but the leaker also said they didn't give out all the information. So, what with the title 'Nevermore', what if Vandal sees his only chance with currently defeating Darkseid as summoning Raven and therefore Trigon? He could use Klarion for this. The next season would be an Earth heroes/Earth magic vs Darkseid battle.

>this brainlet can't even do math

Brion looks way older than 17 anyway

The Anti-Life Equation is a really stupid concept but at this point it's too essential to the DC mythos to just brush it off.

>trusting a word that came out of Slade's mouth
Your first mistake

black lightning is really angry and i don't understand why.

Raven probably doesn't appear, but the title Nevermore is, in fact, referencing "The Raven" because Black Lightning quotes it at one point.

He's a royal brat, that'll solve most things.

>we see A Wally in episode 25
Oh boy

I am fairly sure there were tabloids of Prince Harry of England doing shit like that at that age.
Also yes, 15 year olds can go clubbing in some places. There are clubs that don't serve alcohol.

>M’gann keeps shit from Conner once again.
Will this shitty pairing die already?

use spoilers next time

How many layers of keikaku were in this episode?

also like the second episode of the series. a bus is about to fall off a bridge near Bruce's office and he starts to get his suit on, but then Superboy saves it

Any wanna see Tera lewds

No.

if that's the case he's barely been favoritist. Red Tornado and Black Canary were only important in S1, Green arrow had like one episode in s2 to shine (but he has 4 proteges running around) and Captain Atom was never more than a background character.

Would you let her be your mommy?

>t. Slade

Attached: 1491422658993.jpg (1191x774, 333K)

>what is DC Comics?

So the antilife is
Life - free will = the antilife
So basically it's litterally taking away you're free will

>Magog
christ this really is Kingdom Come

that's probably the best way to handle the situation. There's clearly tension there, and that's a good way to defuse it

And here you thought Virgil got the shit end of the stick

So now the Light's going to get in bed with the JLA to save them from their fuck up while still trying to fuck shit up in a short future?

Bruce is surprisingly tanned for a guy who's basically allergic to sunlight

I thought Terra knew she was working for the Light/League of Shadows, but this episode made it seem like she was being tricked by Slade all along, how did he shift the conversation from "let's toughen you up so you don't get kidnapped again" to "kill people and infiltrate a hero team"?

WHERE'S MY BOI

Attached: 5903477-kyle.jpg (434x640, 103K)

The step in between is make you a good soldier.

she has a mommy kink, that's all

Attached: VSCRSH2019-08-13-18h37m19s414.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

He was treated like a fool and kept in the dark because he wanted to be honest and didn't want to resort to dumb tactics like the one Batman was heading. And that's even before finding out about Helga Jace, and also the trauma over accidentally killing a kid.

Dude needs a break.

Captain Atom was the leader of the Justice League through the entirety of season 2

yes, but he was never once important to the plot. Hence, background character

I'm dumb.

Someone explain what the anti-life equation is? A method for complete mind control?

as granny said:

Life - Free Will = Anti-Life

a really dumb plot device from the 70's that managed to get so entwined with dc lore that it's never going to get out.

Literally all it is is a way to deprive life of free will and make it subservient

The mathematical proof that all life is meaningless, making you a slave of Darkseid. The only good version of it is the one the headcanon that says that it's actually just the proof that all these characters are fictional.[/spoiler[

she thrusts him

I miss Marv Wolfman's Deathstroke, when he was just an honorable contract killer. Him being a manipulative asshole like a regular supervillain is just boring, there's nothing setting him apart from his colleagues.
I liked him in Season 2 when he was watching the Mantaship from another submarine while drinking coffee. Now it's only a matter of time until they reveal that he was behind Terra's kidnapping and "rescue" the whole time, to show how incredibly manipulative and evil he is.

Attached: Deathstroke the Terminator #3.jpg (1055x1600, 552K)

>Now it's only a matter of time until they reveal that he was behind Terra's kidnapping and "rescue" the whole time
Didn't that happen this ep?

I'm trying to catch up.
Am on episode 18.
I feel like I just had a stroke.
>Is this a muslim no-can-do?
>I am not a muslim
>*glug glug glug*
>*Lesbian kiss*
>I have a boyfriend
>So do I
>*Passionate lesbian kiss*
>*Fires gun*
>Cop busts them
>Violent thinks about shooting a cop
All in the course about a minute and half.
Blue Jay is almost literally the same blue hair from Life is Strange.

Attached: Young.Justice.S03E18.Early.Warning.1080p.DCU.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H264-NTb.mkv_snapshot_14.12_[2019.08.13_1 (1920x1080, 262K)

>I miss Marv Wolfman's Deathstroke, when he was just an honorable contract killer. Him being a manipulative asshole like a regular supervillain is just boring, there's nothing setting him apart from his colleagues.
Wolfman's Deathstroke came years after "The Judas Contract", retardón.

I remember looking around the classroom during calculus and saw that most people gave up the will to live.

I am getting so goddamn sick of Weisman's keikaku fetish. Black Lightning was totally right to flip out on the others for lying to him unnecessarily. If the different heroes groups just took time to coordinate with one another and stop lying to/manipulate their supposed comrades then half the conflict in this show would disappear overnight.

>Forager didn't talk throughout the entire ep

Shit Episode.

Attached: shelby.png (571x571, 115K)

>Wolfman's Deathstroke came years after "The Judas Contract"
The Judas Contract IS Wolfman's Deathstroke. It portrays the character as written by his creator, Marv Wolfman.
And in The Judas Contract, he's just an honorable contract killer, fulfilling his son's contract out of honor. Your point?

Goody two shoes heroes like Black Lightning would refuse to cooperate since it would be "illegal", would probably report the rest to Lex too. The whole point was to find a loophole around the UN restrictions.

>he's just an honorable contract killer
and a pedophile don't give me that ephebephile bullshit. underage is underage.

So the reason Dick was suffering after effects worse than Jefferson is either because of a metagene or lack there of or because being part of the batfamily=stronger mental fortitude and stronger resistance means more fuckery

i doubt Black Lightning is dumb enough to trust Luthor. If anything he would just refuse to participate, and making him find out about it after the fact is just going to make him even less likely to work with Batman in the future.

It's really noticeable that the voice budget took a plunge in these past episodes.

He's a killer for hire that fucks underage girls. That makes him a villain. But I really dislike how most (all?) adaptions makes it completely black and white, where Slade is the manipulative villain and Terra his poor victim. When Terra is a psychopath and far worse than Slade is.
Comic Deathstroke even has his own "Alfred" in the form of Wintergreen. But I can't imagine Wintergreen working with Slade as he appeared in the Judas Contract movie adaption or this show. He would just leave in disgust.

Attached: 1565575169303.jpg (680x544, 131K)

Thanks user!

I hope it's the latter. They've put far too much emphasis on his illness for it to be for no reason.

Where does Victor disappear to all the time

probably to toilet to try and figure out how the robot vibrator works.

>Beware the batman > Young justice
Beware the Batman was shit.

why was bruce wearing batman colors?

Exposition dump after exposition dump.

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN BRUCE WAYNE AND BATMAN IN THE SAME ROOM? HMMMM

Are they having an end of season "shit we blew the budget" AGAIN?

Would the Anti Life Equation affect that one Green Lantern that is a sentient equation or would there be a math on math battle.

>its just it no longer follows the characters I grew attached with.
characterfags ruin everything. I'm glad they have moved on to other characters, Batman is still a controlling ass, but at least he's a controlling ass I don't have to watch.

Batman's group separated to work without the UN who Luthor controls stooping them from going places. Their secret alliance was to keep the intel coming while having the Justice League out of troubles with the UN.

If they where open about it next time one none Justice League hero went somewhere the UN said no, the League would get in trouble.

WHERE IS SPOILER

WHERE IS MY WIFE

GIVE ME MY WIFE WEISMANN YOU FUCKING KEKOLDING SON OF A BASTARD

Attached: cat with a gun.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>Bruce trusts Diana to be discrete but no way in hell trusts Superman

I actually like that the Terra stuff is in doubt. Like, I really don't know if they're going to make her go through being bad or not now.

Still, glad to feel like the shoe dropped this episode.

CRIKEY! I just fund oot that the Justus League, the Autsiders and others wure teamed up togethar! Oi! Whut's bound to happen next?!

Attached: Windfall_(Wendy_Jones).PNG.png (790x613, 521K)

Slade wanting to be a hero from time to time but then deciding to screw up everything because he's not really a good guy, but the contrary because life sucks and he makes his job and he's a pro and he makss life suck is a part of his charm. A pitty you don't cross that take often,.

Who honestly care about fucking TV show reviews?

This is trash, at least Terra is cute

She is just adorable, I'd like to see more of Eduardo Sr's group.

It's trash and cringe and after all is said and done. I'm gonna try my best to forget anything past season 2 even exists.

Things like this and Jack make me think that maybe no conclusion is better than a bad one.
Maybe closure with things like Tron Uprising or Wolverine and the X-men wouldn't be worth it.
They'd just be turned into vehicles for this shit.

Attached: Young.Justice.S03E20.Quiet.Conversations.1080p.DCU.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H264-NTb.mkv_snapshot_22.18_[2019.0 (1920x1080, 182K)

Why do all the costumes look so lame in the show? They only ever wear the same 5 shades of street clothes or the same 5 muted primary and secondary colors in a lame tacticool secret agent style unless you're an iconic character, then you just wear the muted colors.

I'm betting that she's going to be in costume in Season 4.

How did Klarion finally escape Tower of Fate?

see

I mean.. Clark's his best friend he knows him. He'd never go along with this kind of thing and he knows that. As much as it pisses Diana off there must be some part of her that thinks it's necessary for her to keep up the charade too, Clark would always go for "there has to be a better way" and what not.

After Samurai Jack, Korra, and whats happening with this. I'd have to agree. It's better to let things be than to see them bastardized like they were.

Man YJ S3 is at least as good as the second half of YJ S1, it's not reaching the hights S2 reached but it's been pretty solid.

>expect to see the Outsiders team finally with Geo, Halo, Lightning, Katana, and Metamorpho
>instead we get BB, Beetle, Kid Flash, and Wonder Girl
Might as well just called them the Teen Titans already

Attached: wut.png (338x301, 151K)

>but Thanos is KWAAAAZY so his plan is supposed to be stupid!

In Static Shock he always spilled his spaghetti with Frieda and in the original comics he got the straight up friendzone treatment.

Superheroes are serious business

Attached: 1565766376529.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

The confession made my mind and dick erect.
>tfw no crazy doctor wife to make abominations with and have sex during the process

Attached: cutest doctor.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

Greg has said it himself best.

NO SPOILERS

Alright, who's got the mega?

oh cool, I tought it was just me

She'd dose you with morphine just for not having meta genes.

>bastardized

Kaldur was created for the show, and we knew he wasn't straight literally a few months after the show ended on season two. There was nothing TO bastardize.

why would you want to live for if you didnt had the meta gene? I'd flip that coin

I wonder how many kids Jace has killed in her experiments for testing negative.

I don't want to become her child but her accomplice. I'm sure she already masturbates over the dying breaths of her subjects. Just imagine what could we do together. Kidnapping kids, killing or mutating them, then removing their free will with a chip and being a happy family together.
>Yes, this one will be PERFECT! user, I want you to push me to the tube and ravage me while I watch it RIGHT NOW!

Bee posts on Yea Forums

Attached: c54810865f4e4c440ddd52be421e27ab.png (350x263, 123K)

lol ok

personally i'd rather be deathstroke and slip a fat load into terra's prime pussy every night but you have yours and i have mine

>well user, tell me more about your genes

Attached: the good doctor.png (520x458, 215K)

>this entire episode
We're hitting keikaku levels that shouldn't be possible.

Attached: 1502141385181.gif (1024x435, 2.92M)

>Kaldur'ahm's romantic attraction to one his childhood friends that Isn't a boy being a major plot point of an entire episode and the determining factor of whether he would stay with the team or return to Atlantis
Yea, atleast we got them brownie points off twitter from a writer or whoeverthefuck, who was probably told to be more inclusive by the higher ups cuz they're afraid of being called homophobes, to pander to the people who don't care about the show itself but for the forced diversity they need so badly to get another drop of dopamine from sitting on top of their moral social justice high horse, so they alter an already established character differing alot from whatever comic counterpart he has, INTO that comic counterpart that had conflicting desires, because its easier to justify "Buh, it happen in duh cummic!" or some shit like that.

Attached: anime girl do you enjoy living like that always being mad.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

I'm tall

Memes aside she was shown as genuine psycho who only cares about her imaginary children. I don't think she is able to love anyone. She used everyone to get what she wants.

kaldur was gay before comics

>That's not really that bad since she's technically an alien AI stuck in a meatbag

Ok, so you expect me to believe that a motherbox, one of the most complex machines ever created, that has encyclopedic knowledge of just about everything, who's processing capacity far exceeds a humans, which was created by a race with a very clear understanding of gender... has no concept of gender even after existing on a world with a very clear understanding of gender for at least some time now?

This is SJW pandering and you know it, stop making excuses for this bullshit.

Attached: 7090c2f1419f064337f7848da488afae8d749e089409e48e8d7a20955d8fe3e4.jpg (857x1134, 185K)

>this episode
What went wrong bros?
Is just judas contract AGAIN. I bet 100% Trigon shit will be in. I am unironically more hype for Titans.

Poor goddamn Tim

Honestly, I don't even give a shit that Kaldur is a fag. From the very beginning he was a diversity replacement for Garth so the sole reason for his existence is to push diversity anyway, making him gay is just an extension of his OG purpose.

My biggest problem with S3 is the blatant pandering and outright preaching of contemporary politics. The moment the King and Queen literally looked in the camera at the audience and quoted Merkel on the "refugee crisis" my patience for this shit expired. Over and over again we have moments where a character will be put center camera, face the audience and preach left wing rhetoric in one way or another.

I'm not blind, I can see what the writers are doing and takes me out of the story each time.
Little changes like making Tigress (Puala) Asian make sense given her background in the show but it was never preached to me, in all of S1 I never felt the writers screaming at me “ARTEMIS IS RACEMIXED, DEAL WITH IT BIGOT”; it was just background story that tied in with the Shadows and set up Artemis as Arrowette’s replacement (which made more sense given Cissie’s backstory).

When you prioritize political pandering ahead of writing a cohesive story in always ends badly but can be managed if everything else is perfect… but add a vastly over-sized and ever growing roster where none of the OG cast get to shine and there becomes no way out.

Pic related (plus Zatanna) as they were in S1 should have been the main cast for all three seasons and not a single character more… and even then it would have required a tight script to flush out the story and cast.

Attached: The_Team_initial_five.png (1280x720, 743K)

TL;DR

Not really. The average of VAs per episode is the same as seasons 1/2.
The problem is that waaaay more characters appear per episode now.

>everyone who doesn't like politics in their hobbies is NAH-ZIIIIIII!!!

Shove it up you ass, faggot. I'm a Jew and even I would side with Nazi's against you fags. It's gotten to the point where every hobby I have ever had has been infected with SJW bullshit.

Fucking Incest fags

Barbara said he was in africa in the last episode

Why the fuck would they name an episode nevermore and not have raven in it?

To complete the acrostic

In a world where was majority either has or has potency for literal magic powers why would you want to live if you you didn't?

Nevermore is the last episode of the season. Why the fuck would it be hijacked for Raven to complain about her dad again?

was meant for

Attached: 1524924808659.png (526x523, 490K)

I don't know but the episode is about Terra attempting to murder Beast Boy. The genomorphs from season 1 are going to reappear and they have some talk with Superboy and maybe Superman.

Because becoming an evil genius billionaire and brainwashing superheroines to be your sex slave is still an option.

Attached: 1541185264696.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Some writer on this show has a mindcontrol fetish.

based sr7

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 3.04M)

Delete this

Everyone who got mindcontrolled in some way or another at least once on this show:
>All the JL, Red Arrow, Superboy, Blue Beetle, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Nightwing, Halo, Geo-Force, Black Lightning and Helga Jace.

Where's Katana and Metamorpho

it's talking about its own gender, not others

They were in that raid on Santa Prisca with Batman in that one episode

Luthor! You diseased maniac! When can I fuck Vixen and Livewire?

Attached: Superman.jpg (258x400, 22K)

Why were they on the poster?

Every interaction between M’gann and Conner can be explained simply by assuming M’gann just got way subtler about her mind control.

Prove me wrong.

>Black Lightning is divorced and got seduced by a nutjob baby-crazy scientist
>Static can't get a girlfriend to save his life
Like teacher, like student.

So when are Deathstroke going to fuck Terra?

Never

False advertising? Just symbolically? Intern who wasn't aware of the their plot presence or lack thereof?

At this point, Jefferson will probably tell Virgil to keep his V-card at all cost because bitches be crazy.

Kek

It's the electric semen. It messes with people's brain activity

livewire's been fuckable for a while man

I'm surprised we haven't gotten a "Darkseid Is" yet.

When is the last time Darkseid even said anything?

>Why don't you head on back to whatever shithole you crawled out of.

You say this as if most of us didn't start here on Yea Forums.

pretty sure that his only speaking role was in the vandal episode

has darkseid even appeared outside of that episode and the season 2 finale?

Episode 21 of season 3, in the post-credits scene.

Deathstroke was ALWAYS a manipulative asshole. Wolfman just liked to pretend he did nothing wrong.

Are we 100% sure Terra talks to Slade at the end of the ep? Could be a 3rd party, up to and including another member of the Light or an independent player or even a disgruntled Leaguer.

yes, yes we are

She references the talk they had earlier in the episode, but I guess it would be impudent of us to think we could out-keikaku the keikaku master

So wait, who knows Bruce Wayne is Batman on this show? Because Beast Boy knows but that's weird considering he wasn't even on The Team for long.

I don't think Wayne cares much about it at this point. Ra's Al Ghul was part of The Light, so he already knows that they know he is Batman.

Keikaku to Keikaku combat.

Young Justice in a nutshell.

Bump

Who are these guys?

Yeah that weirded me out. In season 1 dick wasn't allowed to tell anyone his secret identity, but now half the bat family shows up wearing civvies to the clubhouse of a different team, which is full of people who definitely wouldn't know their identities yet

Gar learned Dick's and Tim's identity when Impulse showed up but I don't know why they would bother telling him Batman's.

Calling it. The true leader of the Light was Superman all along.
Who at the start of season 4 will be revealed to have been Supergirl all along. And then by the end of the show was not real, but just the psychic emanation of a mutated superchild that imagined the entirety of the universe, tricking Darkseid into believing that he won.

Sounds likely enough

All of Greg Weisman's shows really.

>It's a Grandom episode.

Attached: Grannied.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

This show's version of Granny might be my favourite one. Casting May's VA from Spectacular Spider-man was a genius decision, and I much prefer the sweet old lady voice over the deep male voice of other DC cartoons and films. She kinda reminds me of Palpatine, sweet and polite while keeping her facade and pure hamfisted platonic evil when the mask falls off.

calling it now, Dolphin gonna out-keikaku Darkseid

Attached: Dolphin.jpg (615x457, 26K)

I think you mean
WHERE'S MY GUY

Attached: 1562781333510.jpg (1284x1581, 543K)

Go back to the episode where he was trapped again and stick around for the end credits. You can hear him in the Tower of Fate still trying to find a way out, but it's implied that he escapes since you hear him make another portal and then the rest of the credits just has the music.

>May's VA from Spectacular Spider-man
Holy shit, it's been so long I didn't even realise

Attached: Tim Schafer Double Take.jpg (646x1305, 108K)

#
A bunch of nobodies in comics. Weisman can't contain his retardation of including irrelevant whos into this show as well as keeping anything regarding the JSA to a bare minimum on this show.

Calling it out, Darkseid rapes Dolphin to show how evil he is compared to the Light.
Or maybe rapes the Aussie girl since rape is in her backstory.

Black Lightning got cucked.

Attached: arrow hood.png (449x401, 101K)

Lex's metahumans that he will eventually kill to spit Superman. Because Lex is that much of a cunt.

>Jace got the shit beat out of her by Jeff's ex wife in BL
>Jeff gets cucked by Jace in YJ

>Aussie girl
who?

>cucked
what thats even mean anymore?

So does Savage know more about the anti life equation than the other members of the light or was his reaction because he realized he was fooled into willingly giving Halo

A little from column A, a little from column B.

Windbitch

Probably more to do with the fact that Darkseid played him and the Light like the chumps that they are. And the realization that they are about to get raped by Darkseid.

Well, I don't remember them saying the word "hashtag" this episode, so I don't have to put a pencil in my ear, so that's nice.

>Spooky/Halloween episode
>All things paranormal are later revealed to have been a character's elaborated prank
>All things except ONE which was really the work of a ghost or monster

He's known Darkseid far longer so likely has much more understanding of his goals And yeah he was fooled into it.

So what is Darkseid gonna win this?

Thinking back on people going "I hope Jace doesn't turn out evil" and laughing
You could see it all coming a mile away even if you had no prior knowledge of the character

I expected her to be evil but not this level of batshit insane.

Probably this season, yeah. Next season supposedly has a smaller cast so i'm guessing that it's about a small amount of heroes who managed to avoid the anti-life equation

Its official. Cuck is a non word. Ya'll have lost all meaning to it.

Will we see Granny get DARKSEIDED

Attached: 1565858960073.jpg (1249x1920, 975K)

Someone explain the appeal of this show to me, been trying to watch it several times and everytime I just end up disliking it and feeling it's the most souless dullest fucking thing ever, and Outsiders somehow got worse.
Also all the melodrama just feels forced.

Cracked up.
no u
Christ what a faggot.

Making Granny hot is undermining to her character

That said, I really like this artist. He does a great job mixing some of Kirby's little quirks into his own art while maintaining his own style.

Awful, has the same pace of the latest walking dead episodes.
And the faggotry, ew

samefag

"Now neither of us will be virgins"

She was clearly evil with all of the bad advice that she was giving but I was annoyed at the forced maternal instinct act until I realized that it wasn't an act and she was insane. All of that baby fever.

And Black Lightning sticked his dick in crazy. Never stick your dick in crazy.

Lol no
I seriously am wonder about the appeal of the show and what it is.

She is probably infertile anyway.

Helga Jace was obviously evil but I wasn't expecting her to be outright insane.

I hope we get to see what went down in that conversation

Brion must be a fucking terrible brother if he never noticed something "off" about Tara after she basically had her brain overwritten.

Eh, he thinks that she's slowly coping and recuperating after all the abuse she went through.
Keep in mind that he's a young adult himself with his own problems, like being expelled from his country, and feeling something for a living god-machine in the dead body of a girl who sold out his family to assassin.

you know that that word has an actual definition, right? Jace might have used him but she never cheated on him. That's not cucking

Secrets was a pretty good episode and a nice way to include one of the lesser-known characters from the YJ comics

It says "years ago" so she might be younger here, also the next page has Darkseid tell her they decided she will be in the charge of the orphanage

oh please, don't tell me you wouldn't go for it if a hot european doctor started coming onto you

honestly would explain a lot about her attitude

I haven't watched YJ season 3 yet, did Weisman use Marvel family in it?

No

no but we have gotten to see a bit of late teenage Billy, which is cool

Fuck.
Billy was mistreated since S2.

honestly i think he got his due. Dude got a lot of focus in Season 1, and in the end he's one (well, two) character in a cast of several dozen.

Thing is, he's really interesting as a (former) kid on the League, so it would be really interesting to see how his interactions with heroes that are closer to his age continued.
There's also the fact that there are Mary and Freddy out there and we know that apparently they were on the team.

I would.

Good I guess

So, what's Terra's Endgame on this show?

Crashing the team, with no survivors

Catching Slade Daddy's cummies.

Doing whatever Daddy Slade tells her to

Goddamn it, when is someone going to creampie Bart's butthole?

It's gonna end up being fucking Beast Boy

>Implying he'll want Slade's Sloppy Seconds
Besides, he has princess pussy

Bump
Ed already does

You literally have no evidence.

Weisman will make it canon on season 4.

Bart kissed him on the cheek, close enough

Slade hasn't fucked her on this timeline. Tara is pure.

He's retweeted it twice. Will probably see Mas and Menos as their kids either season 4 or 5.
No kiss though. Maybe hand holding.

Black Lightning is the LG type. He resigned from the League because he didn’t like where it was going. He only reluctantly stayed with The Team as a mentor and because he was tapping Eastern European ass every night.

Also anyone notice YJ Bruce is probably the best Bruce there’s been? He seems to really care for his protégés, he hasn’t driven them off like he did in the comics and every other media.

>They have super speed so they're genetically Bart's
>They're Latino so they're genetically Eduardo's
so how does this work

you cant make babies in that hole user, dont trust twitter lies, GOBLIN LIES

Also Ed's VA voiced Mas y Menos in TT.

>implying Vandal didn't specify to the Reach to put wombs into gay bottom meta teens
You just don't understand his keikaku

That sounds like some sort of 10th level intelligence man's fetish

>Vandal: If you think I'm going to let those precious metagenes never be passed along, you are sorely mistaken

Think YJ Kon will ever develop full Kryptonian powers?

Attached: powerman__by_haining_art-d66w0va.jpg (600x800, 327K)

Apparently he's in the next episode.

Attached: Guy.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

Didn't they do that plot in season 1? Connor's human genes prevent him from using full Kryptonian powers, but he can suppress them with Lex's drugs

Or just put wombs in every male but ones that are tiny and undetectable and only grow if the anus experiences repeated penetration and semen from another male's penis.

Also these two literally cannot go a single season without having relationship drama.

whoops forgot to post the image some how

Attached: Drama.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

And Nightwing's back in action already somehow.

There's 2 others but don't feel like posting them one of them is just Granny looking mencing and the other is just Beast Boy, Cyborg, Terra and Forager standing around looking all serious and solemn.

Attached: Nightwing and Aquaman.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

The wedding is off isn't it

That due to artificial means. I am talking about him developing them naturally like he does in the comics.

Attached: bad parent super meets good parent super.jpg (480x640, 325K)

I must admit, i really enjoyed Black Lightning going ham and calling out the entire Batman Incorporated

theres nothing left for them to do, not until Superboy dies at least
oh no, thats happening for sure, for extra tragedy points

not until conner dies

>do it to the whole population aka the water is turning the frogs gay type of scenario
>womb pops up in gay couples with the metagame
>reports around the world with males giving birth
>meta trafficking just got easier and at your leisure kidnap the babies (raise them to be loyal without chips) and parents

It shocked me in the season premiere when Diana called him Bruce in front of the whole league

What's the PHAT-Levels on asses for this episodes, lads?

>YJ Bruce is probably the best Bruce there’s been
Emphasis on best BRUCE
the man is clearly much nicer to his proteges than his counterparts, but as Batman he's kind of a manipulative asshole when it comes to other superheroes

But even then, there is a difference in position between the Justice League and Beast Boy.

no

>Also anyone notice YJ Bruce is probably the best Bruce there’s been? He seems to really care for his protégés, he hasn’t driven them off like he did in the comics and every other media.
Driving your sidekicks off is something Batman needs to do, so I don't think so.

That's the fault of hack writers. Batdad is best Batman.

At first I thought that was a Mad parody, but that's too funny to be current day Mad.

No. She looks like a man.

>Manipulative

He got Aqualad, MM, and Diana in on Batman Inc. The JL have their hands tied since the Reach incident. The Light knew this, which is why Lex put a major hold on all non-sanctioned JL actions?

Fuck Batman.

Anyone laugh at all the times characters don't talk even when there's a full shot of their face in a scene? Like that time Brion is just quietly snarling?

Who was supposed to be on the empty screen?

>meanwhile everything goes according to everyones plan
>again
this is so stupid.

Granny

Was Jace gonna breed Bryon & Tara together?

No, she was fine with Halo and Bryon until she realized she isnt a meta.
She would have probably snatched another meta to grow the family.

Deathstroke. He went to talk to Terra.Then Granny.

Not in any way that'll make sense.

Black Lightning gets cucked by everyone.

Why do the Terror twins look so old? Every timeskip they look a decade older.

Attached: 16464.jpg (596x898, 110K)

Methamphetamine?

Connor will die and Jon will become the new Superboy. There’s literal nothing for his character to do. His arc is completed and I don’t see him ever becoming Superman.

RIP Kon

...user, is there something wrong with your eyes?

Jon is still an infant and he and Connor can coexist even when he grows up.
There's literally nothing for a lot of characters to do, but they're still around.

>Here, the rare occurrence of Slade *not* sleeping with his dauteru.

did slade sleep with her in new 52 or rebirth?

Is that you, "let's have fun with this dead baby"user?

Yes but he is dying. A wedding is the biggest red flag possible.

Shame the comic itself is absolute garbage. The artworks not *too* bad. Still pretty shit, but not "good lord my eyes hurt" level.

after he found out that MM has been keeping secrets from him again, I don't think the wedding will be going forward as scheduled

has to be

Maybe they are some crazy experiment and they are aging rapidly.