Lesbian pairing forced into the show

>lesbian pairing forced into the show

Attached: D1CEE5BC-F57F-444C-B287-C395AC3B8987.png (239x251, 72K)

>forced
Fuck off.

Buh whut aboot muh diiiiick? It is so progressive too!

You prefer two guys?

>user complaining about something being forced
Every time.

Unironically yes, gay men are much more tolerable then dykes are now. Theyre intollerable

Fuck you, you got me into thinking this was a Modifyers thread

I've yet to see one where it turns out the new girlfriend is a shemale, and it makes the other girl out to be a spiteful hypocrite because of the previous failed relationship.

I'd like to see how much shitflinging that would cause, more tranny V women schism.

Yes.

Daily reminder Modyfiers does not have potential beyond the short, and only remembered by waifufags.

>and it makes the other girl out to be a spiteful hypocrite because of the previous failed relationship.
Dykes are only this way because of their hatred towards men so no shit they would call off the relationship when they find a penis.

>homosexuality
>ever natural
fak off 'en

t. butt pirate

Yes.

Attached: 1448341593577.gif (341x256, 351K)

Hey buddy i think you got the wrong thread, the triton one is two blocks down

bueno...

Attached: 1552380487117.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>I've yet to see one where it turns out the new girlfriend is a shemale
Me too, that sounds hot.

>Lesbian pairing politically forced in fanart of a show.
Fixed

If one is relatively masculine and the other one is a femboy then yes.

>Daily reminder
Twitter speak

Fuck off dyke lover.

Gay men can be pleasant but lesbian women are ultimately still women.

ZONNNNEEEEEE YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO MAKE XERO AND LACEY HAVE SEX.

NOT THAT RETARDED AUTISTIC OBNOXIOUS "LOL I"M A CARTOON CHARACTER I"M SUPPOSE TO MAKE LE FUNNY ANNOYING NOISES XD"

>accidental lesbian in the show

Attached: vyxx_posing.png (854x480, 285K)

But user that wouldn’t be possible

>I've yet to see one where it turns out the new girlfriend is a shemale
That's almost futa on female, my favorite fetish.
I'd like to see this, too.

yes those greek generals were forced to buttfuck

>perfect OTP gets sidelined and one of the halves gets put in same sex couple
>all of my family fanart of the original pair is canonically invalidated
It's honestly the only reason I hate some gay couples in shows. I don't even care if it comes off bigoted.

Attached: Crash_is_not_feeling_it.png (340x289, 225K)

If there was no women, you can argue that they actually were forced.

First, it was Reddit, then Tumblr, now Twitter. When Twitter disappears, what website will be the new bait buzzword?

>It's honestly the only reason I hate some gay couples in shows. I don't even care if it comes off bigoted.
I have become bigoted against lesbians in part because of things like the AT finale.

>creator dies before he can turn his pilot into a full series

fuck you

FUCKING INSTAGRAM

>"canon"
If an intellectual property becomes disingenuous to such an extent that alienates its core audience the concept of canonicity becomes invalid by default.

Attached: 1537409959986.png (1305x777, 46K)

>do not watch AT
Feels good.

Attached: Ashelin fuck yeah.png (480x480, 72K)

How do I know if a pairing is "forced" or not?

Hey fuck you leatherhead

>First, it was Reddit, then Tumblr, now Twitter.
All of those shitholes are exactly identical in the sense that they're all run by SJWs who are obsessed with censoring everything, then unironically come to Yea Forums and demand that Yea Forums behave the same way.

>lesbian pairing forced by the fandom

Attached: 369E2541-D35B-4BDF-AFB2-5C17A95F826E.jpg (894x894, 52K)

if it's not a hot girl slobbering over the male self-insert's peepee, it's forced

There are telltale signs, but the most blatant ones being if a character were to demonstrate a sudden shift in personality, relevancy and or physical appearance that affects their dynamic with others halfway or later in the series

So the only acceptable lesbos are the ones confirmed from the very beginning?
I'm ok with that. Gets rid of "will they/won't they" drama, too.

Examples?

The very beginning or very soon after the start
Anything later and male viewers will feel BETRAYED

I wish they would stop making same-sex couples almost exclusively out of bisexuals. One major reason people are up in arms about these pairings is because they WERE in heterosexual relationships earlier in the show.

Attached: c0a5bc7fe30dc53930acfde5b114abb9.jpg (2049x1024, 118K)

Hey, girls like seeing het too...

>coming to Yea Forums
Always, the enemy is without. No, this place simply can NOT be a place of ideas. People who disagree with me must be outsiders.

Fucked it up. Meant to put diverse in spoilers.

BITCH, MAKE IT POSSIBLE. USE YOUR IMAGINATION.

the modifyers

Oh...... so THAT's why.............

>Forced
Some shows just have bad writting, it would be as equally bad done if the ship was men with men or men/woman.

Why is there no futa representation in cartoons Yea Forums?

This. However I find the problem more to be that the gay pairing fan made shit, which already dwarfs most het shipping in all but a few fandoms, will be pretty much the only thing that gets made from that point on. Fandoms are willing to go out of their way to change straight characters to gay but never the other way around because of the moral thought police. It's hypocrisy at its finest and it's why I hate it when creators give a character a concrete sexuality in a twitter post when romance isn't relevant to the series yet if ever. It shunts fanwork creativity.

Attached: IMG_3746.jpg (631x640, 69K)

If you're taking that as the reason a series never got made, it isn't. The Modifyers pilot was from 2007, and Chris Reccardi just passed away this May.

T.Repressed faggot

i hate shiping and romance in my cartoons in general

>pictures in motion
>ever natural
It's fiction

Thank you, thats why i hated voltron, korra, young justice, etc

Voltron is a special case. It's writing is worse than Korra, shipping was the least of its problems.

Or at least give Xero something better then a 10 second loop stapled onto the end.

Call me when I actually get represented. All those girls are bisexual

Youre only a dyke because you hate men, get over your misandry issue and you wont be so angry anymore, or you could just kill yourself, that works too.

Of course

Attached: MyNigger.jpg (1033x679, 168K)

that's literally every show with two or more female characters