I don't get it

I don't get it.

Attached: 1565360555212.jpg (1280x1759, 466K)

I don't get it either.
Maybe it's some tranny thing.

want to know how i know you're white

Is this supposed to be Loss?

the joke is that this is funny to mentally ill people, because all these things are problems they have because of their self imposed mental illness.

I think they thought this would be offensive to 'cis people', but once again Sophie has forgotten straight people don't have a crippling self-anxiety towards being referenced, like trans people do

Yes, no, absolutely, why are you listing trash people?

It's a jab at the people who want a Straight Pride parade.

In what way?

It exposes there is actually no need for it.

There's always one complete degree of separation with these comics, Sophie forgets to say what the fuck she's talking about, and assumes everyone else lives with the same obscure gripes she does, leaving her comics to be a bunch of neutral statements framed as if they were a slam

no you get it and just wan't an excuse to have a politics bitching thread on Yea Forums just like the threads from the last couple of days that asked the same fucking question.

There's no need for pride parades in general.

Is there such thing as an actual funny clever webcomic from a queer person online? Because all the ones I’ve seen are just preaching to the choir unfunny garbage with WORDS WORDS WORDS. Even stonetoss has made at least one funny strip.

It seems quite clear to me and I am cis. Also, people talk so much about rans here that I doubt that the lack of context is the issue, there.

Im sure you're right, but that's not apparent at all from the comic, the required information is simply not there, and what world am I supposed to be living in where I know exactly what specific issue she's complaining about when she's jusr writing another biased 'fuck straight pelple' comic. She's honestly a horrible communicator

It's useful to remind people it doesn't have to be a dark shameful secret to keep out of the sight of the rest of the world.

as fucking flamboyant and overt people complain that it is, it set a bar so high much of the LGBTI can live comfortably without needing to actively hide who they are in their daily life.

Yes, you just get too easily upset to be able to appreciate it.

CIS? You mean normal?

What's the connection to pride laradaes in the comic? The only thing presented is that straight people are dull and neutral, the connection to pride or a pride parade is simply not there

seeYou have all the information you need. Only bad faith make you not get it. don't pretend you didn't knew some people wanted a pride parade.

Not everything need to be spelled out. I prefer this to a newspaper cartoon.

Attached: 0.jpg (1175x1200, 247K)

Well sure but its deisgned to be cutting-edge flamboyant and an actual statement against those who disapprove, its at least intended that so many are offended

The point is that you don't need a straight parade to make people know about the existence of cis people.

Being trans is also normal. Just less frequent.

Normalcy is not defined by being part of the biggest demography. Otherwise, you not liking the most popular music band would make you not normal.

So it's so over the top flamboyant because they know not being CIS is degenerate and unnatural?

Why isnt Hitler on that CIS list?

On the other hand, pride parades seem to be quite divisive. They only enforce the identity of the "other", and it's arguably made worse by the flamboyancy presented. Definitely not made better by bad actors and ideologues who think pride SHOULD be divisive, that police and certain "others" have no place there.

I'm not opposed to pride in and of itself, I just wish people could not make these matters any more divisive than they already are.

I thought pride was for accomplishments.
What the fuck do you have the be proud about if all you're celebrating is your born sexual alignment?
We going to have a green eyes appreciation day or a DDD cup festival?

Attached: 1561579380097.png (300x200, 137K)

Come on user that's like saying having schizophrenia is normal just because someone is naturally born with it.

How is it in any way a given that calling cis people boring makes pride parades automatically the subject? I know youre settled on calling me a bigot, but I'm really fine with all this, save for how it doesnt work unless you think about pride parades enough that any time straight people are called boring is a connection to it

>don’t lie you KNEW that breeders wanted a pride parade
>this comic is perfect and its clear what it’s about you only say you don’t because you’re a TRANSPHOBE
This comic is shitty and the overall “joke” wasn’t clear other than typical Sophie’s “lol cis” stuff

trans girl next door is at least somewhat amusing. The artist pokes fun at "her"self and can take a joke

Attached: 2ntfv3p059l11.jpg (800x600, 74K)

>I thought pride was for accomplishments
>Like me being born Caucasian
What?

>being trans is an opinion like liking music

Attached: Question man.jpg (640x851, 62K)

Chopping your dick off and killing yourself is neither normal, nor something that should even attempted to be normalized.

Nah. Most queer webcomics are preachy garbage more interested in owning the straights or the authors self insert ranting for panels off end than telling jokes or doing anything interesting.
Thank you for reminding me of this. I had almost forgot about it.

I completely understand that Sophie has loved a tough life and there are real issues trans people have to deal with that are worth arguing and fighting for, however Sophie seems vengeful and lacking in a level head. I hope thheir attitude in the comic isn't the way she behaves all the time, because I really do think she brings a lot more negativity and self-victimization with her comic than she realized.

>Like me being born Caucasian
Where the fuck did they say that?

It exposes nothing. The comic seems like random prejudices and shit thrown in a blender and shat out on a page. The straight pride thing is a random connection you wouldn't think about unless you're hyperfixated on the subject.

In short, it's like Ben Garrison's shit without the labels - complete gibberish.

Man, not everyone is arguing for the most reductive conveninent opposition opinion you can think of. I'm glad you're all hyped up on activism but you need to understand there's tons of different reasonable opinions on this spectrum here, so you and Sophie dont need to go assuming everyone is automatically involved in the most retarded bigoted softball of an argument. Thats why this comic is petty and spiteful, she's denigrating cis people as a whole to get to some unmentioned group of people who quip about straight pride parades

It's mocking the fact that trannies need validation by making lists of famous trans, queers, helicopters etc.

Not sure the real name things about. Real names and made up pronouns are different.

Also i will call Steve Stacey if he wants, but I won't call him a girl.

Exactly, she's so obsessed with some obscure opinion that she's insulting cis people at large and proudly declaring a biased and inaccurate prejudice against them, in a really anti-love anti-acceptance isolating statement

>I thought pride was for accomplishments.
It's called pride parade because people used to shame them for being what they are. It's counterbend.

Right, which is why it sticks out like a sore thumb and IS too much for the moment, because people are intentionally going too far as payment for past and current prejudices. Now of course there is absolutely enough good will to go around, that nobody really needs to be too offended by these parades, or worry too much care is being wasted, but yeah these parades are for payback and a significant number of pride paraders will proudly declare they do it to offend cis america

Wrong strip?

Attached: 1565026369741.jpg (1280x1650, 381K)

Why cant Sophie write a nice comic

>Right, which is why it sticks out like a sore thumb and IS too much for the moment, because people are intentionally going too far as payment for past and current prejudices.
Many LGBTI still deal with being ashamed by what they are. To showcase that there is nothing wrong with not being part of the main trend can actually be helpful to them.

Sometime, pride is simply about not being ashamed of what you are, and it's alright.

It's making fun of various discussions about trans people
Panel 1 is mocking the notion that transgender people use toilets illegaly because they don't understand rules
Panel 2 is mocking the notion that all trans people know each other
Panel 3 is mocking the notion that it's absurd to want to be called your legal name/preferred name
Panel 4 is mocking... ? I think it's saying you shouldn't separate trans people from normal people?

Implying non-whites do not lynch and rape trannies on sight.

And no, ladyboy sex industry doesn't count.

Yeah I'm not against the pride parades, they make total sense and are nothing to worry about, and the procedure for liberating a socially repressed people is always flagrant representation, so that's what the guys in the peacock costumes witg the swining dongs are going for

>I am cis
ofcourse you are.

>We going to have a DDD cup festival?

Name 5 reasons we shouldn't

Hah! Holy shit a joke. Good on her.

So is transgenderism a product of abuse, or neglect? This is ignoring trenders, of course

Oh fuck they’re the person that made this

Attached: CAB7BB94-1FBF-4985-A4A5-8D210CE107BF.jpg (739x662, 204K)

>why did nobody tell me about this
I get the feeling that a lot of transitioners dont know what they're getting i to

>this whole thread

Attached: 1467830985047.jpg (226x258, 9K)