How would they interact with each another?

How would they interact with each another?

Attached: D-zLvIGW4AAxjFL.jpg (962x1200, 175K)

the chad holland fucks MJ, May and Carol while raimi and the other guy cry

I dunno, but now I want a new Tobey Spidey movie...

Probably their words.

The Chad Tobey Maguire dances like in Spiderman 3 while making fun of the other two for being British cunts

Raimi Spider-Man is a mentor to MCU Spider-Man, Garefield has nothing to do and is written out in a sequel, and is mostly ignored by the other two.

how did raimi get away with this lol XD

>Macguire is the oldest. Has a wife and kids, is basically a pseudo-boomer.
>Physically the strongest, organic webbing skeeves the other Peters out big time
>Midly annoyed at how Holland had everything handed to him while meanwhile he had to deliver fucking pizzas well into his late 20s while protecting his identity the whole time

>Garfield is the one with an attitude, thinks Macguire is corny and campy
>treats Holland like a young brother
>Most agile, fast and acrobatic, even for a Spider-Man
>gear and costume isn't as clean/dynamic as Raimi Pete and not as high-end and advanced as Holland Pete; webshooters are made of wristwatches, costume is full of patches, etc.

>Holland has the least experience but the most resources
>Macguire and Garfield get amazed of how big Holland's universe is compared to theirs
>he and Macguire bond over Jonah making their lives difficult
>he's impressed that Garfield knows how to ride a skateboard
>smartest of the bunch when it comes to techs and chemistry

If Macguire is Leonardo and Garfield is Raphael, Holland is Donatello and Michelangelo rolled into one.

>Holland has the least experience
I think he now has the most on-screen fight experience.

Tobey and Andrew would be older

>Holland = Miles
>Maquire = Peter
>Garfield = Gwen

I would pay money for a new raimi/mcquire it would be amazing

Not too bad

>Garfield = Gwen

Attached: based.jpg (474x540, 46K)

Holland...fucks his own aunt...

>he doesn't know

Attached: lain laugh.gif (700x704, 295K)

WHITE WHITE WHITE

>smartest of the bunch when it comes to techs and chemistry
I always thought Andrew came across as the smartest with tech since he built all of his gear from scratch.
I would say Tom best for Chemistry But Andrew best for Tech. Is it weird that I kinda mis Andrew Spidey

True but how many of his fights actually involve getting close with the enemy and beating the shit out of them like Andrew and Tobey? Holland throws a couple of punches in his entire MCU history

>Andrew built all of his gear from scratch.
Holland created his first webshooters from scratch
>Is it weird that I kinda mis Andrew Spidey
rose-colored lenses, user

In his universe, Tobey would've tossed Thanos into the sun after shrugging off the snap. In a rare instance he and Green Goblin would join forces and Norman just tosses skeleton bombs, killing most of Thanos' army.

His final fight against Mysterio in Far From Home is the most impressive fight of any of the Spider-Man movies.

I think the Superior Question would be:

Which Villain would you choose to fight them (1 for each Peter).

>Raimi's Mysterio or Lizard
>Webb's Green Goblin
>MCU Kraven?

>doesnt have spidey sense until he closes his eyes and believes just to jump around some drone
Yes user it really was impressive

Attached: 1439764472247.png (499x505, 311K)

It's nitce that Miles is in there, but I'd much prefer if he was actually present, but still in animated form.

>raimi
huh?

>fighting through a swarm a hundred drones equipped with rockets and ballistics without being slowed down
>not impressive
Criticize the "Just believe" closed eyes moment all you want, doesn't make the fight itself any less impressive.

Watch the pizza verse love triangle youtube poop

>>Most agile, fast and acrobatic, even for a Spider-Man
This isn't actually true when you consider that all of Toby's most impressive acrobatic feats were in slow motion so if you spend that up to real time he's easily the fastest and most agile of all the Spider-Man. And while Toby might not be the smartest he has shown an understanding of the most impressive piece of purely scientific equipment from any of the movies his doc O build a miniature sun and a force field that could contain the heat the radiation of that Sun so well that you can stand next to it and not die

user, Tobey Spider-Man basically just pulled the power source out of that generator. It's not like it was rocket science.

Holland Spidey is a twink

If the third movie was Spider-verse that would solve the Spiderman FFH identity reveal ending?

I seem to remember a post where somebody said Garfield should be in the symbiote suit when he shows up, since they never got to that in the movies.

>holland
>chad
wut, he's the only movie Spidey that's 100% a virgin

Anyone else have this weird dissonance of liking Garfield Spiderman as a character while disliking both of his movies?

Not really. The extended cut of the Doc Ock train fight is still the best. I also think the Harry Goblin first fight in SM3 and the High School Lizard fight in ASM1 were well done.

Attached: Do Girls Like To Cheat Like Guys Do.jpg (316x298, 9K)

Of just get Prowler to dress as Spidey while Pete is in public.

Attached: Don.jpg (640x800, 214K)

I'm not talking about how he stopped it I'm talking about how he had a conversation about the device with Doc Ock where he seemed to know what he was talking about

>Holland Peter tries to introduce himself in an awkward fashion
>Garfield and Toby Peter mumble and the conversation ends immediately
>Rest of the cross over is Holland vs James Franco for Zendaya's affection.

bump

Garfield = Peter B
Tobey = Blonde Parker
Holland = Miles

In terms of characterisation. Tobey was the more chivalristic, Garfield the most snarky, and Holland the most green. Garfield looks like B anyway.

Attached: zbb4lqzscjj21.jpg (1125x1124, 85K)

That would be cool

Attached: symbiote andrew.jpg (431x633, 123K)

You're forgetting a Spidey, user.

Attached: Nicholas_Hammond_1977.jpg (481x632, 75K)

>Present day
>Present time
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Skateboard meta-drama aside, Garfield was the best portrayal of Peter.

he is too cool

peter is a dweeb loser that hates everybody but has a heart of gold
Maguire was a better parker, garfield was a better spiderman

lol no even close

Would he be the Donatello of the dynamic? I know nothing of his time as spider Man

nope.

Holland actually struggles with and misses every opportunity for happiness due to his sense of responsability as Spider-Man. he's the most Peter Parker there ever was.

Attached: 1559163413938.png (261x329, 115K)