How is she wearing pants?

How is she wearing pants?

Attached: MC_Neptr_and_Flame_P.png (1280x720, 410K)

They're hotpants.

ssssssssssssssh user. she's a rapper now and that's all her potential will amount to now.

why does she even exist?

She existed to be Finns love interest but as soon as the only writer who knew what they were doing with the character leaves, she went down the shitter

I will never get the appeal of cringe rap.

100% asbestos

It's nigger improv poetry. Bitches love poetry.

Attached: 1322109333430.png (347x347, 83K)

I was trying to argue with normies that AT after season 5 is hot garbage

But they just told me that Finn act naturally in that season and I'm a virgin

One of those statements are true

For the second paragraph I mean during season 6

Attached: downloadfile-6.png (1152x648, 1.68M)

Argue about his swordsmanship and ability to fight going straight down the shitter for stupid "muh feels" shit when that was one of the most important ambitions of him early on. That should shut them up.

What exactly should they have done with this ambition? His teacher is dead, his enemy is contained

>I was trying to argue with normies that AT after season 5 is hot garbage
That's false. It's good till the end.

>
But they just told me that Finn act naturally in that season
Finn act the worst in season 5 and get better and better afterward.Breezy is the point he really turn around for the best.

Breezy literally fix Finn. No more shipping drama after this.

it wasn't a serious question

>Argue about his swordsmanship and ability to fight going straight down the shitter
It doesn't.

>for stupid "muh feels" shit when that was one of the most important ambitions of him early on.
He stop being a sad emo kid after Breezy.

Attached: 0.gif (480x360, 1.02M)

please put something relevant to the show in your childrens cartoon posts so i can filter this garbage
thanks,
everybody

your friends are right.

Finn literally act better in season 6 than in season 5.

It absolutely does. Dude got shit on by everyone and couldn't even hold his own against the fucking banana guards.

Wrecked by bees
Wrecked by Susan
wrecked by Stakes vampires
wrecked by AMO
almost drowns in nesquik sand
wrecked by Rattleballs, one of PB's own creations that is a more competent swordsman than him (who was then wrecked by tard Susan)
wrecked by Bandit Princess
wrecked by Fern

Only good battle he won was when he punched those jellyfish in Stakes. They abandoned him getting stronger to defend his loved ones for "oh noes where is my place in life" retardation. Hell, Marceline could be the new protector of the Candy Kingdom now that she'll likely move in with an already OP Bubblegum.

>wrecked by Fern
Man, shredded Fern.

you are aware he loss fight before season 5 too? It's literally cherry-picking, the post.

>almost drowns in nesquik sand
That's not a fight.

>Wrecked by Susan
Man, Susan was beat to shit, literally ended in an hospital. the only reason he got it bad was because he didn't want to hurt her.

>wrecked by Rattleballs
Not after season 5.

>Hell, Marceline could be the new protector of the Candy Kingdom now that she'll likely move in with an already OP Bubblegum.
Being in the bed of PB doesn't make your the protector of the kingdom of Ooo. It's a title oficially bestowed to Finn by PB.

And Finn do much more in the final to protect the kingdom than Marceline.

It only went to genuine shit at the final season. Gumbald was a dumb, contrived villain they pulled out of their ass last minute after they killed off the Lich. It looked like they were going somewhere with possessed Sweetpea only to abruptly resolve that plot with a neat little bow in a single episode.

What a disappointment.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 634K)

Green Knight Fern?

You are aware that the win/loss ratio is now even more severely lopsided if you want to drag the earlier seasons into it? Finn hasn't shown any capability near Morituri Te Salutamus from season 5 onwards. Take your "deep feelz maturity" arc and go.

Care to refresh my memory where Finn beat him fair and square?

>the only reason he got it bad was because he didn't want to hurt her.
pic related

>Being in the bed of PB doesn't make your the protector of the kingdom of Ooo
Since she's more stronger than Finn, I'd say so.

>It's a title oficially bestowed to Finn by PB.
And will be given to Marceline once Finn keels over and judging by how the writing's been, probably would be indifferent to it.

>And Finn do much more in the final to protect the kingdom than Marceline.
And Marceline's been around for hundreds of years with PB during the Candy Kingdom's run. She literally eclipses him by centuries. Finn defending the kingdom isn't status quo. In all likelihood, Marceline was status quo.

Attached: file.png (480x270, 329K)

>That's false. It's good till the end.
I smell bullshit
Oh it’s you

Attached: 070A504D-7585-4E1D-9457-50443E0BEA98.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Osborne said they were going to do more with sweetpea, but they were cancelled.

flame resistant materials?

sweet P was already retarded from the get go. I bet none of these fuckin' idiots don't even get their own show from that final season

Summer Camp Island's already a thing, and adam muto has a new show on the horizon.

Fucking fire elementals appropiating waterelementals culture

>Summer Camp Island
It'll be going the OK KO route soon enough.

>adam muto
Then we'll see what that fuck is capable of without piggybacking off an IP.

>His teacher is dead
Finn never had a teacher. He idolized Billy, but even Billy didn't really give a fuck.

>Argue about his swordsmanship and ability to fight going straight down the shitter
he got told by a robot who is way better than him that his skills with the sword would be forever shit because he lacks the physical capability to match him
where was he suppossed to go from there?

Get better and train? The writers had a boner with dragging Finn down through the mud. They give PB and even Slime Princess elemental powers, but Finn actually becoming a formidable knight? "Woah, woah, Pal. Let's keep things realistic!" ffs.

>Get better and train?
not going to happen as long as finn is human
i guess he could have tried with the robot arm but that was introduced too late into the show
>they give pb and slime princess powers
that was only for the shitty special and it wouldnt make sense for finn to have them
>but Finn actually becoming a formidable knight
he was from the first episode, his dad was the toughest fucker around and he inherited a demon sword

>not going to happen as long as finn is human
For the first four or so seasons, he was able to hold his own or showed potential at i in different situations. Now he's just a lost cause.

>that was only for the shitty special and it wouldnt make sense for finn to have them
When the show is inspired by D&D where his own girlfriend now is a wizard and he still doesn't dabble in it?

>his dad was the toughest fucker around and he inherited a demon sword
Which got broke and sometimes children fall short of where you want them, I guess.

>For the first four or so seasons, he was able to hold his own or showed potential at i in different situations. Now he's just a lost cause.
he still can, he is a good knight, he is an even better adventurer but he can never achieve true mastery because thats beyond what humans can do
>When the show is inspired by D&D where his own girlfriend now is a wizard and he still doesn't dabble in it?
every time finn tries to do magic he gets fucked, magic has been cannonically evil since season 1
>Which got broke and sometimes children fall short of where you want them, I guess.
he did get a better sword, which kind of did all the fighting for him, and he fucked it up

There was never an endgoal for finn, if you want to complain complain about islands and how poorly it was handed, that should have been the peak of the show.
Finn just picks up a sword and keeps going, he saves more princes, clears more dungeons and solves stupid quests and thats fine

Sure are a lot of fuckwits defending post season 3 AT in this thread. I didn't realize you could get Stockholm Syndrome from a cartoon.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-03-05-at-10.40.39.png (712x770, 123K)