To those who like him

What makes MCU Spider-Man and his movies good?, What do you want to see of him in the future?

Attached: delicious, delicious twink meat.jpg (1400x1400, 281K)

>What makes MCU Spider-Man and his movies good?
They're funny enough, lots of action.

The villains are pretty based

not cringey

His movies aren't good outside of the villains' portrayals, but he's still good as a character. He'll be a staple of the crossovers for as long as they come.

They're fun adventures where spiderman's just a fucking kid. That's who spiderman is. Read a fucking comic

he shines more in the crossovers than his own for some reason

The writing is easily the worst part. The characterization of Peter and his villains have been great, the acting as well. The real problem with the movie is the reliance on Iron Man as motivation, if you take that away they are very classic Spider-Man stories, and my favorite interpretation. Marvel has tried to tie Spider-Man to Iron Man so that Song will have a hard time just taking the same version back without the MCU connections.

Regarding what I want, would it really kill them to reference Uncle Ben? iron Man can be done with now story wise. Seeing some of the villains team up would be good, and setting up Norman as a larger scale villain would be great. Obviously Sinister Six as well.

They're really well made and modernized classic teen comedies, effortlessly melded with superhero action, making the perfect stories for Spider-Man in his early/formative years. And like said, Mysterio was especially based.

For the future of this character, I want continued growth and development. The worst thing they could do is keep him acting young and naive after Watt's trilogy. I want to see Holland grow with this character.

Attached: 1547593055090.png (489x538, 332K)

Spider-Man hasn't been a kid since the mid-60's.

Ultimate Pete was a kid for 10 years. Although I have to admit, Bendis is incapable of differentiate his characters and he ends up writing them all the same way, so Ult Pete acted pretty much as an adult.

Because I want to fuck Tom Holland

Off-topic:
How did EDITH not show Peter that the bar he was in was mostly fake? (the scene where he gives the glasses to evil man Mysterio) Even if Mysterio had some of the tech from Stark Ind., I really don't think the glasses would have ignored that.

Don't say that Peter didn't turn them on, and don't say he would have had to ask specifically, because early in the movie it was already established the glasses will just show Peter tech shit even if it's slightly obscured, without his consent.

>lots of action
That's certainly true for Far From Home, but I was quite let down by the lack of action in Homecoming

It's way too late to introduce Norman Osborn now. Peter has had two father figures/mentors now (Three if you count Ben but...) one of who already did the secretly evil thing.

That scene was only done to let everyone know he was using holograms. It was completely unnecesary to use holograms in the bar, how much money did that stupid stunt cost them? What if peter tried to interact with a pre recorded hologram?

Lowered standards

Because they actually let him be Spider-Man.

Like half the time in his movies hes always worried about living up being like Iron-Man, and comes off as more unsure about himself like hes Miles Morales, than being the cocky-asshole Spider-Man he starts off as usually and then evolving into the role of being a responsible, but witty superhero.

MCU Spidey can't have that in his movies, and so they relegate that aspect of him to his crossovers where he can be the comedic relief.

>Take Tom Holland, an actor who could have been one of the best portrayals of Peter Parker/Spider-Man we've ever seen
>Stick him in endless bland and shitty movies and give him a rushed as all hell 'arc' from film to film
OP confirmed for faggot

>being the cocky-asshole Spider-Man he starts off as usually and then evolving into the role of being a responsible, but witty superhero
So, Andrew Garfield Spider-Man that everyone shit on but secretly knew was great

The writing for these films is actually really bad for the most part, I can't understand why people adore them

I dont care about comics. I dont read comics anyway. I think zendaya and Tom holland are cute. Ill see any shit MCU release anyway.

Fascinating

rushed in what way?

He's still got a lot of growing up to do.

I want to see more of Spidey in his normal Spidey suite doing normal Spidey things. And I want him to be basically poor, mostly friendless, and have bad luck. But still quippy and funny.

Again, I keep hearing the idea that he will grow into spider-man over time but that means we just watched a 5 film long of origin story, despite it receiveing so much praise for skipping said origin story.

Attached: 1560727135705.png (483x470, 184K)

Its weird isn't it? Almost like the people that like these films have little to no interest in comics and don't give a shit about good filmmaking. These are the "turn your brain off" crowd.

Honestly there is nothing wrong with enjoying shit movies, I love star wars prequels, but you can't pretend it is anything more than shit

you're retarded

Yeah but Spider-Man wasn't a kid for decades and using Bendis' AU shit as a way to justify who Spider-Man should be is embarrassing.

But like, EDITH would have shown Peter that, right???

It would certainly make sense for EDITH to tell him, but i think it was implied that he managed to turn of the HUD with all the info.

The real error he is making Peter just hand over the glasses to Beck. He doesn't even need to be convinced to do it, he just talks to the guy twice and decides he should be handed these ultimate power glasses. It's so out of charcter and stupid that it really detracts from the film, since the rest of the plot hinges on it.

mcuCucks will praise anything they get

Action is fun, characters are likable/memorable and I'm able to reconcile the adaptive changes due in part to the fact that I've seen every version of Spider-Man and am fine as long as Marvel doesn't try to synergize this version.
I really want to see if they follow through with the Scorpion setup in the next movie. It'd be hype if they do Sinster Six at some point, but I doubt they'd have enough time to showcase every villain.

>What do you want to see of him in the future?
Break up with MJ to be with Gwen

I wanna see MJ wearing nothing.

I like Holland's take on Peter and Spider-man, he's probably the most accurate of the three in terms of his personality, minus the Tony bootlicking, but I think that makes a lot of sense within the MCU.

That said, it's their take on his supporting cast that I completely despise.

Attached: Spidey Jazz Dance.gif (320x136, 2.66M)

>he's probably the most accurate of the three in terms of his personality
Not this shit again.