This, so much this

This, so much this.

Attached: Correct.jpg (985x1280, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/-Tor8ciR67PEiMGrr24TMw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kataang was forced but it’s not like anything would have been better. The show would have benefitted from cutting the majority of romance from it.

She's right. Duh

Why does everyone keep bringing up the same 5 twitter posts every day?

Why does everyone keep dragging out some lgbt thing and blowing it out of proportion?

Why did you decide to outrage about Stevonnie being nb and intersex a month after it was released but not even two days before rocko's modern life drops, you guys complain about rachel bighead?

Fuck, this board is a mess.

This, so much this.

Attached: 1546415180078.png (915x1055, 431K)

Schizo

Because why use better bait when retardation respond to the lowest level shit

The answer is tumblr and Yea Forums

yes, that's what OP is

Attached: 1559907714799.png (992x1428, 517K)

I trust the woman who draw herself looking like a female serial killer

Zuko just wasn’t into her, so she took the fall guy not that un common. Also Ang can dance.

Oh god another tumblr/twitter screen cap thread. Can we just ban these already?

We have this thread every week.

Toph slept around

Because it gets (You)'s from user's too new to understand how this works and unwilling to learn.
I swear to god tumbler was wearing a suicide vest.

Twitter threads need to be banned unless they are show creators talking about the show.

Imagine how ugly the tranny must be if even his cartoon Profil picture looks disgusting

Zutara shippers have to be the most delusional people to exist.

I mean really Zuko spent most of the show thinking about Aang, Honor and his dad, Katara was barely an afterthought for the guy.
And Katara hated him for most of the show until a couple episodes into the last season.

Like what chemistry are they seeing there?

True. Aang was kinda lame.

I find it a worse opinion that they like Avatar
Given that they hate animation it makes sense

Fun fact: if a twitter post is just an opinion you agree with, you can type the opinion itself into the text box and act like you thought of it! it's ok, nobody gives a shit that some nobody said it first I promise. it might not be a GOOD thread but at least it won't be a fucking twitter thread, and that's worth something!

People would post Twitter screencaps need to be range banned

>Katara never liked Zuko that much and went from wanting him dead to tolerating him.
>Zuko didn't try making Katara like him until halfway though the last season.
>Zutara people don't see this as a problem.

>Aang and Katara hit it off as good friends from episode 1.
>Aang and Katara spent a lot of time together teaching each other how to be better benders and went through a lot of shit together to get to the Fire Lord.
>They're two years apart if you don't count the hundred years frozen in the iceberg and this is a major problem.

Yes, she looks like a normal human being who knows about real adult relationships.

Attached: alexisparade.jpg (2043x2043, 448K)

This is one of the most retarded things women do. They assume that every single woman thinks and acts the exact same way they do and constantly talk on behalf of 3.7 billion people

you see their reasoning right there "their age difference works much better than katara and aang! It's like true love!"

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/-Tor8ciR67PEiMGrr24TMw/
there have been at least three threads of this shit, fucking stop

This reminds me, I should make an archive of "How I Became Yours" before it all disappears, like teardrops in the rain.

I think it really was those last few episodes that sealed the deal. I just got done rewatching the series the other day. Aang & Katara barely even speak to each other in the whole finale. Meanwhile Zuko & Katara fight Azula together and make amends. Seeing that and then watching the final kiss is really jarring. I’m far from a Zutarafag but I can see where they’re coming from at least a little bit better now.

Zuko is older
Zuko is taller
Zuko isn't bald after book 2
Therefore he's the best romantic choice.
Wanna notice something interesting? Zuko doesn't even use the gaang's names until book 3. They're all peasants until then. There;s a very good chance he flat out did not know Katara's name.

This reasoning really only makes sense if you only watch the finale not the rest of the episodes.

Checked

He was 112

Sokkaang. Two bros chilling in the hot tub five feet apart.

I also usually see "they challenge each other, which is much better for their growth than Kataang is."

If by challenge, you mean threatening to kill each other before tolerating each other as friends, then yes.

Brown cuties!

>they challenge each other
I'll never understand this as a reason for a ship
It just doesn't make sense to me, like clearly you shouldn't be with someone who only ever worships the ground you walk on but people always take it to the extreme when it comes to this.

Too many people are used to the trope of "they act rude to hide the fact that they're secretly attracted to one another" without understanding the context of why those people would act like that in the first place.

Why the fuck is this still here

You when you find out Aang's real age.

Based

Attached: 1565533049102.jpg (1068x768, 82K)

This is the only correct answer.

"gone through puberty"

Zuko sure didn't SOUND like he'd gone through puberty

Let the woman speak, incel!

Let her talk about which kids SHE'D fuck, and not the kids a MAN would THINK she'd fuck!

>"all girls like the same things"
It would be really sexist if a man said that.

Literally.
Fucking.
Whooooo?????????
Based

It's BS coming from the early fire and water=steam shit and the pair just looking real pretty together.

Katara's end of Kataang is underdeveloped, you have one episode where she starts thinking of him like a man instead of a kid in season on, the dance off in season three and that weird ass finale.

I think it was a case of the writers wanting to not just have Katara be the romantic partner, which they did a pretty consistently good job of, and they underdeveloped the romance instead. Though really it was just that weird fake out in the finale.

Women(non-wife material ones) can't live in a reality where they are wrong anymore and everything they say has to come off as "sassy" and dominate. Their mentality has become a constant fat black woman snapping her fingers saying mmh hmm constantly.
It's like imagining a one of those monkey clocks inside of a retards head as thats their constant thought process.

I mean, if you ignore the fact that Zuko was basically Hitler’s Great-Grandson trying to get back into the current Führer‘s good graces, and if you set aside the fact that after she trusted him (the first time) Zuko betrayed her which almost got Aang permakilled, and also forgetting that Zuko literally didn’t give a shit about Katara except as a tool for getting at Aang for Book 1, while also leaving out that Zuko was still in love with Mai, then sure, Katara should have gone for Zuko.

Attached: E3C172C0-729E-411C-B0AC-2F90B6137CF7.jpg (1000x9000, 925K)

The problem is Katara couldn't be in the final fight with Aang. It would be the ultimate fight between Phoenix Lord and final form Avatar, oh and also Katara is there. She was part of the kill Azula goon squad by default. Nothing thematically would have changed if it was Toph in that fight alongside Zuko. Both would have shown the same moderate concern when Zuko gets zapped and then entombed Azula.

I’m pretty sure Toph would have gone for the kill with Azula.

If anything, Katara gets progressively madder at Zuko throughout the series. At first he's just a Fire Nation baddie. She hates the symbol, not the person, she doesn't even care about the person.

Then he betrays her in the end of book 2 which nearly gets Aang killed (And would have if she was slightly more merciful to him and healed his scar.) After this she DESPISES him and actively wants him dead, to the point where Aang has to stop her and give Zuko a chance, to which she relents by instead promising to kill him if he steps a single foot out of line.

I don't think she gets the halo factor that Aang has. Sure, Zuko went to puberty or whatever but Aang is FUCKING JESUS. He is literally the savior of the planet. Women are attracted to that sort of power and fame.

>Aang has real emotional connection with Katara!
Do you honestly think women care about stuff like this? All women care about is that Zuko is objectively hotter than Aang. It doesn't matter if he is related to Hitler.

It's less a Zuko problem and more a "Aang looks and acts like Caillou" problem

But Aang is significantly more mature than Zukos constant fire tantrums

It's really simple.
Dumb bitches confuse drama for passion.

>he also thinks women are attracted to maturity and not brash confidence
oof

> manlet literally saves the entire world
> still not enough to impress a woman in 2019

I mean, where's the lie?

Attached: 1458334903274.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

i think this girl must have dumped some incel and they're desperate to sic this board on her

It's a question of one being a child, it doesn't matter how immature a teenager Zuko is.

checked again

>but not even two days before rocko's modern life drops, you guys complain about rachel bighead?

Because an article about it dropped two days before the premiere. You know how progressive sites like to telegraph these things.

You're right about everything else, though.

theyre both children lmao

this board has changed a lot since i came here 10 years ago but i am happy to see some people still get what makes this place so special. :)

"We women are all a hivemind, we all think the same"

>tranny
not

This. Dont @ me roasties stay off my board

Maybe they just want to continue the conversation?

Holy shit, I thought the other user claiming this board makes the “same 5 Twitter posts” crap was just exaggerating.

Attached: E8CE8984-6EB3-4FA2-9952-AD13F09EBCE5.jpg (722x566, 217K)

>I find a worse opinion that they like Avatar given that they hate animation?

What do you mean they “hate animation”?

What was Yea Forums like in aught 9?

That was my freshman year of high school and I wasn’t with it, I barely knew what it was, I’m trying to make up for lost time.

Attached: 60C49AD8-CC1F-444B-9A52-7A0D0736E5BB.jpg (702x498, 107K)

>Zutarians are still butthurt after over a decade has passed

I know I spend way too much fucking time here and yet I never catch this shit outside of the really obvious shitposting

At least they wait a week or two before posting it again

My brain says be careful, my eyes say that wing game is on point, my penis says attach a leash to the nose ring and make her crawl around naked on all fours.

God would I give everything just to fuck her weird ass. Somebody fucking put me down before I commit a Yea Forums sin.

shitty

considerably less shitty than now though