Has DC ever done a crossover comic or film similar to "Into the Spider-verse" with alternate versions of one of their...

Has DC ever done a crossover comic or film similar to "Into the Spider-verse" with alternate versions of one of their heroes?

Attached: spiderverse_wide.jpg (1199x675, 70K)

Amazing,
Sensational,
Spectacular
... bait

Its not bait. I don't read much comics. I was curious if DC and others wanted to try the concept after Spider-verse was such a hit.

The Crises books (Infinite Earths, Infinite, Final) are all about the multiverse colliding with itself and alternate versions of characters meeting. Hell, Infinite Crisis was a strait up sequel that saw Pre and Post-Crisis Superman meeting again. Final Crisis ended with literally every single version of Superman burning a reality vampire with their heat vision so the entire Green Lantern Corp drive a giant green stake through his weakened heart.

Plenty, though I can't name them since I'm a casul. I do remember one episode of Brave and the Bold had Batman teaming up with his alt-selves to stop Owlman

Whoa that comic sounds wild!
Was it inspired by the Spider-verse film?
Has there been a film adaptation?

If I recall correctly, the whole idea of multiple versions of the same character teaming up originated with the flash.

No adaptations yet, but the CW shows are Crisis of Infinite Earths this year, and nah, these came out years before Spider-Verse.

What DC comic is the most similar to Spider-verse where you get alternate versions of the same character from different genres (looney tunes, Noir,Anime ...etc) coming together?

Maybe Multiversity? I know a few Supermen met up, I think Snyder has them in his JL right now

Attached: C9D062EE-23B2-49BB-9519-7544F07F6295.jpg (1024x788, 265K)

Is there an Anime Superman or Film Noir Superman?

Bait

I don’t believe so,

Thanks!
I might check out Multiversity

Uh be warned, it’s Morrison, so it’s gonna be a bit weird and meta.

Tomasi's Superman Rebirth series had an arc with multiple alternate Supermen teaming up against a threat

>Into the Spider-verse
Not in film but a few times in animated shows and comcis with Batman.

Justice League Crisis on Two Earths

I can't believe none of you faggots have received that that clip on youtube of Batman vs Owlman from that movie at least once.

I assumed they mean more than 2 alternate versions.

If only...

Attached: qaGrqJX.png (3362x720, 846K)

You cannot feasibly be this retarded

No but Dexters Lab did and it was a great movie

I legitimately hated this movie, I also hate the idea of very many multiple spider people as it makes the original Spider-Man less special. Over commercialization weakens any brand.