TFW this was supposed to come out in 2018

>TFW this was supposed to come out in 2018

Attached: 1543150002148.jpg (384x569, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SGCZv7wvIgk
pastebin.com/dattjDRu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Perhaps it’s for the best, could you imagine how many gigantism fetishes this would’ve have spawned.

>this was supposed to come out in 2018
so were you but do I make threads about it
DO I

Good. Who cares about Jack and the Beanstalk? Come up with original ideas, or at least adapt stories that have never been done on film before.

Who was supposed to voice the chick?

hohoho

I thought having the giant be a kid was a decent enough shakeup of the concept, but of course that came with a whole host of...issues

Cartoons don't give you fetishes and if you think they do, you're completely stupid.

>TFW this was supposed to come out in 2019.

Attached: images-2.jpg (455x674, 63K)

I've seen some fake posters, and that's definitely one of them

SOON

Attached: D23.jpg (780x440, 79K)

animator room was probably full of
>haha wouldn't it be hilarious if she steps on him by accident barefoot or sits on him? haha

Damn Mr. Sherlock.

Just watch the Dofus cartoon to satisfy all your fetishy Jack and the Beanstalk needs.

Attached: _720p_gif__dofus__gullivette_3_by_theproky_dalalr3-pre.jpg (1192x670, 46K)

The movie was axed becuase of Laster' s scandals

>tfw we will never get our giant loli femdom vore fetish princess

Attached: 1565326138953.png (595x720, 279K)

>I thought having the giant be a kid was a decent enough shakeup of the concept
Gulliver’s Travels did it.

cursed image

It's not fair bros why do furfags get a movie but macrofags get nothing?

Attached: p11993845_v_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 362K)

Thanks. Now I can watch cartoons without feeling guilty.

Attached: bartok.gif (416x320, 3.06M)

It's a shame.
It would have been a hell of a lot better than Frozen 2, Ralph Breaks His Movie Franchise Beyond Repair or the last few boring ass Pixar movies.

imagine if she put you between her toes

GIGANTIC
GIGANTIC
A BIG BIG LOVE

Attached: 1553134749884.gif (495x358, 999K)

What scandals? Googled it but found nothing.

Yep, this one right here gave me ny dragoness/expansion fetish

No, it didn't. Goddamn you people are stupid.

Attached: Source.png (500x300, 42K)

Then how do people get their fetishes?
Is there a foot lover gene?

World greatest detective over here.
Shit. I remember making shit like that even back in high school on like Photoshop 5.

You're right, but it's more of a distinction without a difference in terms of what people are actually arguing.

Simply seeing one of these cartoons doesn't "give" you a fetish. But when most people talk about a cartoon "giving" them a fetish, they're mostly talking along the lines of it being the first time they realized the content appealed to them. It's "this cartoon made me feel funny, and that's when I realized I was into this fetish" as opposed to "this cartoon *gave* me this fetish".

So what you're saying is true, but you're being needlessly pedantic given what people are *actually* saying when discussing this stuff.

There isn't any "[Fetish X] gene", its most likely a complex combination of a number of environmental factors as we grow up. Exposure to various types of media undoubtedly plays a role in this too, but you're not going to suddenly develop a fetish wholesale after seeing in portrayed once in a single cartoon.

Hell, it's relatively easy to "give" yourself a new kink, it's just repeated exposure in a sexualized context. Jack off for long enough while looking at pictures of feet and you'll develop a sexual connection to feet, it's not a difficult process. Kinks are "learned", they're not genetic.

Attached: 177808.jpg (1440x806, 153K)

Does this apply to gays & lesbians, too?

Wanna make this a Big Girls thread?

Attached: _not_mine__sleepy_amalia_by_theproky_ddcwsyv-fullview.jpg (1600x2264, 507K)

(2)

Attached: 6hjd5ohtocx21.jpg (640x756, 34K)

(3)

Attached: 1557211586589.jpg (736x736, 57K)

(4)

Attached: 1557351819931.jpg (1203x1188, 478K)

You must not have looked hard enough or are just messing with me. He had a bunch of complaints about sexual harassment. It wasnt enough for him to see jail time. But enough for him to be fired. So Disney cancelled Gigantic and a few other projects. It's becuase Laster was a driving force behind them.

Coco had nice music.

Just accept the fact that it's gone user. It's gone and it's never coming back. If disney wanted to make it work then they would have kept making changes until something stuck just like Frozen.

This movie will never see the light of day and it pains my heart to say it. The outfit that the giantess wore (The blue one with the coat and binding near the waist/stomach in the concept arts) was absolutely TOP TIER and was perfect.

I wouldn't have minded if it was about the mother instead of the girl and was centered around Jack hanging around a spunky tomboy mom with ARA ARA vibes.

But anyways, all that's left of this idea is the greentexts that are floating around and some artwork that some drawfriend did YEARS ago. If anyone plans on drawing something then please [ let it be where the giantess has a stuffed belly full of criminals and looks either sick to her stomach or incredibly smug/spoiler]

In fact, I just want more images of the giantess being smug. This movie wouldn't have been perfect meme or reaction image material.

If anyone wants the greentexts, let me know because I wrote them

Needs more giant Korra, or shrunken things with a normal sized Korra.

You didn't get a TF fetish?

I fondly remember those greentexts. Thanks for writing them.
would you ever be down to write another one

shame

I was just about to post about this.
>Blondie, red clothes
>Marco's confession

Attached: supernana1998.jpg (1280x1280, 307K)

Stop posting Star shit

>Sniff my sweaty giant pit Marco
>Let me smother you in their sweat and musk

I don't get it, why it got canned?

After the success of Frozen and Tangled this didn't seem like a bad follow up to that.

Was it really the giantess thing that turned normies off? was it cause it was a giant loli?

but it's cute

Attached: fa7edfcfebdd7b6d7db3d91b0c82be35f1659038.jpg (731x1000, 122K)

Thread ruined.

:(

They said they couldn't make the story work. It's weird as it had been quite a way through and they'd spend a bunch of money on a booth at D23 and had a song written. Personally I think the issue was that young princesses don't sell (little girls want to dress as bautiful princesses, not girls their age) and they couldn't age her up without making it overtly fetishy.

Doesn't help that the song they sung on stage was called "my little man"....

Of course it's also entirely possible they didn't want to make their big Disney Princess film for the next 3-4 years of focus to be a white girl.

just watch that Gulivette Episode of Dofus.

that would be just that.

Attached: 1-spike_and_chesterl.gif (300x262, 61K)

nice trips

Attached: gulipanties.gif (400x225, 3.32M)

Coco was good and if dinsey didn't try to trademark day of the dead. Then we might have gotten Coco 2

>Gigantic DOES come out in 2018
>The main character gets into a gay relationship
>A vast majority of colorful characters are played by minorities, making up 80% of the cast
>The gigant has an Gianstagram account and speaks solely in "hip" lingo
>The end result is a worse film than Chicken Little
>Iger cums money

Attached: igor.jpg (700x394, 23K)

>not enough to see jail time
aka: literally nothing happened and nobody could prove it ever happened in the first place but it still ruined his life
good old US of A

>tfw this was supposed to come out in 2017

Attached: 1515979740727.jpg (1024x532, 97K)

What are the artist/crew who worked on this currently doing? Is the show still in production? Are they all still going into work for a show that hasn't been released?

For you

Season 2 has presumably been in production since last year iirc. Olan Rogers (Final Space) is rumored to have said so at a con before too.
>What are the artist/crew who worked on this currently doing?
Who fucking knows, JG hasn't said anything at all about anything in over a year. The silence has been so long the series lost its wikipedia article.

>gigantic
Threadly repost

Attached: 1456330272106.jpg (1735x2142, 1.28M)

this is so obnoxious i hope a drawfag didnt make it here

Well that was a painful exchange. This was just an excuse to post this and not come off as a lunatic frothing at the mouth about old news.

What scene ruined you people as kids? For me, it was seeing this in theaters with the booming speakers etc

youtu.be/SGCZv7wvIgk

Attached: Peter.png (702x294, 369K)

Jesus fucking Christ.
What kind of insipid faggot made this comic?

Wasn't this supposed to come to adult swim?

I just wanted this show to premiere on TV so we could have a talkback thread for it that was all together and not here and there depending on when people get it downloaded. This delay has taken so long that there has been a genuinely progressive shift between TV premieres and on demand app premieres. For Nick it was Jungle Movie, Rocko, and Zim, with those other 2 never even airing on TV and Jungle Movie being available the start of its premiere day on their app/video subsection of the site. For TBS (or even Adult Swim now) Final Space had a similar thing to Jungle Movie where the episodes were available earlier that day than the airing. I think Tarantula was dumped on their app all at once before being aired on TBS too.

In the middle of this wait I thought it'd shift to airing on AS like Final Space, which would be better for viewers and could still premiere there first before going online, but then FS S2 kept doing the earlier hour online thing at least a few times. At this point this fucking show might be dumped by season online.

There was never solid confirmation. It started production as Splittin' Rent and was for [as], but then [as] shoved them to TBS where it was reworked, then here we are and it might be on neither channel. Thirteen half-hour episodes have been collecting dust for over a fucking year. If we go by when the series started production in 2016 it'll have taken 4 years at least to make it to release. The guy in the trailer's license plate is going to be really fucking outdated.

Attached: its too late.png (434x400, 113K)

one of our own

Nah, I posted the question because I didn’t even know what or who laster was. I wrote “laster” and some combination of “gigantic, comics, etc” into google and nothing relevant showed up. I’m not the other person that replied. Thanks for the answer though

This was the -one- Disney thing that I was looking forward to and now they've got nothing in the pipeline I am particularly excited for.
Well. At least there are still videogames and anime.

Giantessfags are garbage.

Just over a week until we see the shit that's replaced this.

I'm bored and got nothing to do. Shoot me ideas and I'll link it in a pastebin so that the thread doesn't get purged.

Does it just have to be ideas of a hypothetical "Gigantic?"

Cool

As long as it involves the characters or what we know of gigantic, I guess anything goes. Surprise me.

No it's becuase he didn't screw anyone he just gave them unwanted attention. They had been hiding for years becuase he made them so much money with movies. But firing him was there way of showing they are doing something. In reality it was probably out of fear so they wouldn't find out about anything else. Some other studio resently hired him I forget who.

Inma preys upon and hunts for unsuspecting tinies

the only pathethic one here is whoever thought of that comic.

Sounds like an interesting idea. Hopefully the thread survives long enough for me to write it and if this thread ever pops up again or something like it, I'll just post it there

Attached: e07 (1).jpg (480x542, 37K)

I hate this comic so much

can you source me any of this?
coz google only comes up with allegations and nothing else

pastebin.com/dattjDRu

Here you go user. Hope you enjoy!