Which comic book character could beat Saitama?

Which comic book character could beat Saitama?

Attached: 3A79D9E3-A26A-41B3-BB3E-08C232025BCE.jpg (633x356, 25K)

Dr. Manhattan

Tigra

Don't fall for the memes. He is at best 'planet level', maybe a bit higher but that's it so far. Plenty like Hulk, Silver Surfer and Thor no-diffs.

not if he punches them

Herald and above could beat Saitama.

The wasp, and I guess any other character that can pester him while being roughly mosquito-sized.

Nah he's multi Continental

He's a joke character so it'd have to be someone who is also a joke character that doesn't take themselves seriously. Someone like Supes or Manhattan would always lose due to them taking the fight seriously.

Attached: Droopy_dog.png (223x447, 77K)

Squirrel Girl

The Tick

Any of them if they outwit him or get a lucky break somehow.

Not even kidding here, The Spot would have him beat.

Attached: image.jpg (1192x896, 166K)

Superman. Break out Strange Visitor should people start going max-wank Saitama.

>can't handle a fictional character jokingly one punching anything.
>has to move the goalpost so that they're less ass hurt about it.

Attached: Smug Cup.gif (480x479, 263K)

>"Throw the fight, fuck me in front of Blackbolt and I'll share some of my hair as your living wig. "

Attached: Medusa-Marvel-Comics-Inhumans.jpg (725x425, 107K)

>mommy come look i made the "what Yea Forums character could beat Yea Forums Yea Forums character" thread again tee hee
Finish your summer reading list, clean your room and then fuck off you underage piece of shit tourist faggot

>Saitama's unstoppable punches vs. Saitama's immovable body.
What a paradox.

OTP

Lmao

Attached: Jonathan_Ohnn_%28Earth-616%29_from_Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_1_589_0001.jpg (250x188, 23K)

>le tier-level *snort*
Do you understand what a gag character is?

how about this guy, with GER acquired and all?

Attached: giorno giovanna.png (286x680, 159K)

Juggernaut

Attached: herbie.jpg (280x284, 10K)

this exact image has been posted repetitively and we've had this thread many times just because you waited a few months to take another swing doesn't mean some people don't remember it Yea Forums.

And it wouldn't even contradict the premise. It'd probably only work once though. Saitama doesn't literally have to punch people. It'd be funny though.

Nah hes not.

Saitama is not a gag character you fucking retard, hes an absurdist one. Theres a big difference that would be obvious to you if you had any culture.

Holy shit, autism!

Yea Forums only talks about anime about little girls, though.

Popeye

This. Most of you probably don't remember but some years back all of the boards, namely Yea Forums Yea Forums Yea Forums /tg/ and /m/ all got together to decide once and for all who the strongest character short of an omnipotent God was and it was unanimously decided to be this fat little nothing known as Herbie Popnecker.

Attached: fatfury6.jpg (222x219, 21K)

>Le gag character meme
When will Saitama keks realize how impotent their character is

How about him?

Attached: CBD9C0FF-8CC4-4413-98DA-95A0A7E609DD.png (600x867, 1.02M)

sounds like a personal problem then, and no i know that's bullshit.

Its people who dont get the point of the story. It has never been about Saitama being a shitty walking meme who is arbitrarily unbeatable and pulls new ways to win out of his ass. Hes just a guy with legitimate limits who happen to be way above the level of everyone else in his world.

What limits?

She would then job immediately to any other hero hanging around Saitama

Attached: Mighty Endowed.jpg (833x628, 452K)

In the VGS he litterally one shot himself from he day prior.

He cant fly or breathe in space for example. People act like his power is "I win" when its not; He just a really though brick who punches really hard.

Bald acceptance beats bald denial.

Attached: Charles_Xavier_(Earth-1610).png (549x490, 275K)

Attached: Superman Thought Robot.jpg (855x497, 109K)

What you're saying it's about contradicts what the story focuses on. No focus is given to any of his limits. Sure, he can't breathe in space, but when he got sent to the moon, he just jumped back. The story can't be about something it mostly just ignores, or treats as a minor nuisance the rare moments it comes up.

>What you're saying it's about contradicts what the story focuses on.
The focus of the story is not the same as its point. Sure they have to show you Saitama beating everyone easily but its not about looking at what Saitama is going to do to beat them; You already know the punch is going to happen and its going to be over. The point is the reaction of the characters over such a consistently absurd and anti-climatic formula.

>No focus is given to any of his limits.
But that does not transcribe to him being a God who can just do anything and instantly beat an opponent in any contrived way.

>Sure, he can't breathe in space, but when he got sent to the moon, he just jumped back.
And if he didnt land on the moon he would just have died.

>The story can't be about something it mostly just ignores, or treats as a minor nuisance the rare moments it comes up.
Because the story is not about his physical weaknesses. It still doesnt means he doesnt has them.

Based.

Right but his established limits are on his abilities, not on his power and the series already plays pretty lose with the idea that he's just really fast/tough/strong (Tornado's telekinesis doesn't work on him for one thing).

You can't really say it's just that he's way above everyone else in his world either. Part of the series running gag is that he's faced every manner of villain and monster imaginable but no matter what genre of anime they walked out of and what incredible power they posses he beats them just the same.

Came to post

But he IS above everyone else in his world. The characters seem weak because he's the strongest thing we've seen so far. Nothing in his world has beaten him yet but it doesn't mean much when characters from other universes massively outrank him.

They had an intergalactic menace who conquers entire systems travel across the universe searching for someone who could pose a challenge to him only to get effortlessly defeated when he meets Saitama. And the series went all out in showing him to be insanely powerful despite Saitama's ability to shrug him off.

Unless by "other universes" you means characters from other works of fiction, I guess the question there is what is being shown in other stories that's not being shown in OPM that would suggest Saitama would get outclassed there?

I don't know what your example was trying to prove, Saitama is still the strongest perosn in his show thus far if other characters are beaten effortlessly. Yes I mean other works of fiction. Characters from different series casually outclass Saitama since he's only continent to planet crust level.

Attached: latest[1].gif (664x707, 38K)

>I don't know what your example was trying to prove
You weren't being clear on what you meant by "his world", Boros basically proves that Saitama's isn't merely strong by the standards of his planet.
>Characters from different series casually outclass Saitama since he's only continent to planet crust level.
We haven't actually seen what Saitama's strongest attack is capable of. We know that Boros was a planet-buster. So Saitama's already above that level. Pretty sure ONE claimed at one point that Saitama's strongest punch could wipe at absolutely anything that's in the direction its aimed at.

Well we know cats can hurt him.

Herbie the fat fury.

No one, because his story is the existential crisis of someone who strove to have some fun, but became the opposite of fun.

None, that is the literal joke

i came here to post this

They could.

Attached: ANIMANIACS.gif (349x260, 483K)

Saitama's power is unlimited. He cannot be defeated on strenght, durability or speed. The fact that he doesn't reach Silver-Age Superman levels of bullshit powers is completely irrelevant and so is the fact that Saitama can be defeated at videogames or beauty contests.

Bugs Bunny is the only person with a chance, and even then it only works when it’s funny.
Any other answer is completely missing the point.

Is he Stardusts nemesis or someone

Great, another hero to job against Catwoman

Spongebob. He can't be punched

Attached: 302196fcc1f4fb05d29fad3b1cf1636c28586d8b_hq.gif (450x281, 480K)

Fucking this.

Is anyone able to kill Bugs Bunny?
Of course not. He's a gag character, he can't die.

Bugs bunny is safe in the same way as the mosquito was safe.
It’s Simply funnier if he can’t kill him.

ONE and his fans are drooling retards

Lets be serious is their any possible Yea Forums character that could beat King

Attached: afc72923064d855befcd9488950134dd.jpg (886x1389, 487K)

I think they'd get a long more then fight but Freakazoid could give Saitama a run for his money.

If you think about it, their very similar.

Attached: Freakazoid.jpg (640x480, 20K)

Green Lantern

Attached: 31A53909-EFCA-4A6B-9406-1310AF613B06.jpg (900x1369, 232K)

One that doesn't fight, or that Saitama wouldn't fight.
Squirrel Girl seems about right.

any character that cannot be punched

>Saitama's immovable body
he gets pushed by other peoples punches in the show

Yeah, we see Boros knock him to the moon, so he's not immovable.

Probably no one since his power is to be stronger then everyone else as long as hes doing hero work.

Unironically Captain Cold. Unless Saitama has tanked absolute zero temperatures.

Attached: 28B71B7E-01B0-48A9-9EC5-90CFD53DE9C8.jpg (976x1516, 784K)

>taking saitama seriously
literally batgod tier pleb cancer.

Spider Man, with great ease.

>nemesis
Stardust would actually need to be a threat to him first.

I've always loved this panel.

>saitama
>Yea Forums

It also says Yea Forums

Probably could. His whole thing is that he no-sells everything and can "one punch" anything

Squirrel Girl.

Saitama is a force of comedy so your best hope is another comedic force. You might also need her teamed up with Jackie Chan in his prime.

And you know what? I could see Saitama being happy with this loss. Or about any loss as long as no one else gets hurt.

I think Deadpool is somehow more serious than Saitama or SG so he’d lose out. Not sure who the more comedic folk of the DCU are besides going into just absurd entities like Myxlsptlk and Bat Mite.

And now I’m kind of wondering how Darkseid would fair against Myxlsptlk. I mean it has to have happened at some point.

It kinda did. Joker with 99 percent of so of Mr Mxyzptlk’s power pretty much made Darkseid, Highfather, The Spectre and more his bitches during Emperor Joker. And one time he used Darkseid’s Omega Beams to light his Cigar in World’s Funniest.

No one that's the point of his character, anyone who is autistically naming characters who they think trumps him someone doesn't understand the core concept of the character

How would Awakened Garou fare in the DC / Marvel verse?

Attached: dbovrrt-4222be05-0048-49ea-8912-17786ffbb81b.jpg (600x569, 143K)

Anyone whose gag is funnier than his.

it is a bit more annoying when the latest season is practically a normal shonen and saitama showing up to punch the big worm is treated as an appropriate season ending climax instead of just business as usual

Kaiza.

I have no doubt in my mind.

The point is that he always wins easily and that's frustrating for him. The thing he based his identity around no longer brings him joy. The fights don't matter because he doesn't care about them.

Attached: 1520041588584.jpg (500x375, 116K)

I mean he’s pretty tough but I think he could find what he’s looking for in Superman or other Justice League members, as for Marvel, Ben Grimm’s sort of my go to guy for great hero.

So anyone? his gag is funny exclusively as a concet, the moment you make even more than a pilot out of it it's instantly boring. It doesn't help that unlike cartoons such as Droopy or Daffy OPM doesn't dabble much in toon reality distortion and absurdity, the gist of what you get is "mundane thing done really hard/fast".
Thankfully for those involved most people actually like repetition and played out tropes or gags.

This guy. He is so strong, he can crush diamonds with his d

Attached: tumblr_on8jn2kZTp1w6achro1_500.png (465x330, 170K)

Attached: and you sir are extremely bald.png (714x540, 627K)

How about Dr. Voodoo?

Only another gag character like Deadpool or squirrel girl maybe. Maybe old school joker before the sharp edges.

But any serious answer character is gonna get their shit recked.

Thaddeus Bodog Sivana

only effective against women

Have there ever been times where lighthearted funny or cartoonish characters get soundly defeated by more serious ones? Nobody writes that kind of thing much, because most people would hate it, but you could do it. Like, other than the fact that nobody would like it, not much really keeps a writer from making a story where, say, Bugs Bunny gets tortured and held hostage by a bad guy until somebody comes to save him. Being a silly cartoon doesn't really make you invulnerable, and that shouldn't really apply to OP's invincible baldy guy either. Like, sure, literally no one would like it if a villain gave him polio and he was paralyzed from the waist down, and it wouldn't really fit the tone of his stories, but you could do it if you have an edgy streak or wanted a reason to draw pictures of him punching people from a wheelchair or whatever.

Like, there are comics where Spider-man almost gets killed by random thugs armed only with a board with a nail in it. They used to run in my newspaper. Spider-Man shouldn't really be threatened by something like that if you look at it form a power-level perspective, but the author wanted to draw Spider-Man getting knocked out by a board with a nail in it, so that's where the story went. Disorderly or capricious writing allows any character to defeat any other, and allows for tone or mood to change and disables "toon force", which is a stupid and nonsensical concept since you're trying to quantify and define something not really meant to be quantified (silly characters being silly). Being a comedy character doesn't make you immune to losing. They can even lose when it's not funny. You just have to imagine or write a scenario like that.

Saitama does not have unlimited power.

>Pretty sure ONE claimed at one point that Saitama's strongest punch could wipe at absolutely anything that's in the direction its aimed at.
Gonna need a source for that one

Yes he does. Saitama has no limit to how strong he can get, Boros said he can't sense an end to his power, the power-level measure systems that exist in the OPM world can't measure his strenght and even Garou notes that it's not possible to become stronger than him.

Saitama has unlimited strenght.

>Boros said he can't sense an end to his power,
The most generic and cliche line ever said, and you’re using that as an actual argument.

Until we see more, Saitama gets stomped by any character higher than a planet buster which is like 99% of characters in capeshit anyways

This is manga we're talking about. These lines are exposition and pretty much true.

If Saitama was actually weak, it would defeat his purpose as a character and the entire purpose of the series. Saitama is the strongest there is unless stated otherwise.

>These lines are exposition and pretty much true.
The same lines that are cliche and used to hype up every anime protagonist in existence
>If Saitama was actually weak, it would defeat his purpose as a character and the entire purpose of the series.
I didn’t say he was weak retard

El Tigre?

Attached: images - 2019-08-13T160302.729.jpg (739x415, 36K)

my oc deathstalker

Attached: Daeth.png (320x720, 59K)

Attached: death1.png (1299x2067, 346K)

He punched his past self in audio books or something. So he is stronger than him one second ago. It wont defeat him.

Hold on.
Could they take on Bugs?

That's like Toon Force versus depression. It's honestly a good fight and both characters have lost touch with why they even do anything.

list of tiers:
>god tier
can create/destroy universes on a whim
>gag tier
Saitama
>normal power tiers
basically every superhero/fighter/normal person

>toon tier
can beat/be beaten by anyone

>Someone makes a character to mock power level fags.
>Power level fags still make retarded vs threads.

Attached: mehsuzu.png (177x152, 31K)

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)