Status quo changes

Pretty self explanatory, wich ones you liked Yea Forums? Wich ones you hated?

Attached: RCO001_1462354224.jpg (1987x3004, 2.69M)

I don't think Clark and Lex should have grown up together. It's fun in a hokey silver age way like in Supreme but it's too convenient and contrived. Lex should be a representation of, or come along with the big city.

Attached: RCO006_1462354224.jpg (1954x3004, 1.76M)

Attached: RCO007_1462354224.jpg (1954x3004, 1.86M)

Man I loved how Batman lived downtown in the Bronze Age.

I like how they brought it back for Dick and Damian during Morrison’s run.
That is my favorite coloring for Batman’s suit

Attached: file.png (1206x1856, 3.97M)

I loved the change, and the fact that he was front and center in the action

It just looks good, specially when the covers played with colors and lightning

Attached: RCO001.jpg (1342x2048, 561K)

10/10 cover

I loved when Peter Parker was a high school science teacher. It seemed like a natural progression for his character. As a kid, he was fascinated by science and learned a lot from his teachers, makes sense that as an adult he'd felt the need to pass on his knowledge to new generations. It's a much more "Peter Parker" thing to do than to become Discount Tony Stark, Jerk Millionaire.

I liked Clark Kent married to Lois Lane and having a kid

I liked Peter Parker married to Mary Jane

I liked the Riddler trying to be a hero

Loved the Superman depowered in n52

Smallville did it good but that’s it.

Secret agent Dick Grayson was good and it's a shame it didn't last longer

Why do so many think the arch-nemesis has to be an ex-best friend or a family member to the hero?

What about a college professor?

That's fine too. Just a professor in general feels like the natural evolution of the whole "power -> responsibility" shtick. Not superscience Steve Jobs.

>Alf

Attached: zoop.jpg (320x240, 18K)

Robotnik razing knothole to the ground, forcing them to rebuild it out of nanobots. Initially it really fucks with the "nature vs machines" subtext that was in the original SATAM series, but the machines turn on them pretty much instantly so in retrospect I guess it was still there all along.

Attached: StH_175_Knothole_Down.jpg (1500x724, 385K)

Professor seems more likely mainly because of Dr. Connors.

Outback Era X-Men

Peter not having anyone in his civilian life that cuts him down anymore. They should've introduced a more malicious, workplace equivalent to Flash. It would be relatable and give Pete a reason to suffer without it being his own fault

Isn't that Eddie? (Sometimes)

No

It ruined all the cool Spyral shit.

I miss when Batman and Captain America were dead and Dick and Bucky took the mantle.

Bucky cap was the best cap comics ever