So what happened with them?

So what happened with them?

Attached: superduper2.png (614x672, 690K)

They never would have gone to DC. So they would have survived the great jedi purge.

But in the rebranding launch in the last issue, I think they would have lost support from Vought and simply been dropped. Without money, they can't just hang out anymore.

Badoing ends up in some kind of ward strapped to a bed because he needs help finding his penis in order to pee. Also, as soon as starts bouncing, he gains momentum until he breaks something, hence the straps.

The phase girl probably gets some therapy and is convinced not to use her powers again because they only barely worked anyway.

Touretts dude ends up in a psych ward. He can't help spontaneously transforming into something useless.

Honestly don't remember the black guy or the other white dude in camo cape. Also don't remember the girl in red. She probably ends up being sexually abused and tossed in a gutter though.

The main girl is the most normal and has the best chance at a normal life. But requires serious underwear after the whole Malchemical incident.

Attached: ITwasMEbarry.jpg (354x142, 13K)

>requires serious underwear
Jesus christ, I'm surprised I wrote that. How odd. Brain fart, but at least it was on topic. I meant therapy. She requires serious therapy.

Nothing. They just stopped dressing like superheros and continue living like they used to.
Aunt Sis probably continued taking care of them

In my headcanon, Hughie visits them from time to time to see if they're okay.

They gave them a teen clone of the homelander to "play" with them

I think they promoted some of them (the main girl) to the True group, since they were all about having a "clean" image.

They live happy or at least somewhat OK lives.

And later they went corrupt and went homelander again

It would be funny to watch tho

My headcanon too.

>Badoing was just pretending to be retarded

Isn't one of them with Tourette syndrome?

Fuckingscunt

The fuck you just said to me, you cunt?

>teen clone Homelander actually becomes a legit good guy due to being with the Super Dupers
>ends up getting killed anyway because no one wants to repeat the Superhero rebellion 2.0
Sad shit right there.

I loved how Shadow hit walls in almost every panel.

Were they christian or something?

4 of them are "slow thinkers" and others just can't use their powers properly or they just useless.

Auntie Sis is their caretaker

>actual good superheroes
>Ennis portrays them as retards

Bravo Garth

I hope they will make to the series, at least as cameo

*spinoff after TB concludes

I dunno user, would it be fun to watch whole season how they trying to get kittens from treas, find Badoings peepee tube and Shadow hitting walls in every scene with "Fuckingscunt" yelling on the background?