>>109307530

>Bruce, eat the fucking pie you piece of shit, my wife didn’t make it for you to throw away. I will put a hole in your chest 4 million picoseconds before you can even consider opening that kryptonite fanny pack if you throw that pie away.

Attached: 6ECDB502-DB38-4388-8836-6E39EC680901.jpg (539x412, 92K)

>bruce i need you to fuck my wife, please, i ejaculate laser beams now and i can't deposit sperm into her, the kent bloodline must continue bruce

Wouldn’t it be the Wayne bloodline?

Super Batman Beyond

I love this scene because it demonstrates how much of a mid-west hick Clark is. Fucking hacks are so obsessed with trying to force inappropriate Christ imagery that they forget that dude is a farm boy dork from bumfuck nowhere Kansas.

In fact, that's kind of the entire point. Clark Kent is an unassuming everyman, just some guy, and this fucking normal ass rando has godlike power that he could use to do virtually anything. And he chooses to just help out around the community.

And yet they some manage to fuck that up even though it's the literal archetype for the whole fucking genre. Failing to do right by Superman, the most basic bitch superhero ever, should get you blacklisted for sheer incompetence.

Bouta be a Kansas farm boy murderer if Bruce don’t pick up dat fork

>clark, answer me the following: do they just dont have fridges in this sorry piss poor city full of journalistic dickheads or are you such a stupid hillbilly that you have yet to figure out that food doesn't spoil instantly and a pie can last for a whole damn week? every goddamn fucking time with this bullshit "bruce try my wife's pie", "bruce try my wife's pudding", "bruce try my wife's erotic cuck novel", enough of this bullshit, try it yourself. why do you insist in constantly looking for my validation?
>i cant even mantain a single romantic relantionship without doing something stupid, or someone doing something stupid, or a retcon, or fucking clowns. you have it easy, clark
>you eat that whole damn pie, wave us goodbye, send off your kid to bed and enjoy your woman

Attached: fatbatman.jpg (887x1055, 386K)

Kek

Little did Clark know that Bruce really didn't want his wife's pie because he wanted Clark's beef.

I miss Superman and Batman's Rebirth costumes.

>Bruce, just rip my fucking pants off and fuck me right here on the table.

Attached: 1565658622796.jpg (213x284, 26K)

Well said.

I love this thread.

>"Knock knock knock! HEY GUYS! It's me, your friendly neighborly Spider-Man!"
>*Soundtrack of audience cheering plays*
>"Sorry I'm late, It's a jungle out there. I had to beat an old lady with a stick to get these cranberries."
>*Soundtrack of audience laughing plays*
>"Well anyway, I have to leave now. Aunt May just died and I have to attend her funeral."
>*Soundtrack of audience gasping plays*
>"Women amirite?"
>*Audience laughs again*

Who else but Spider-Man?

Attached: spidy.jpg (715x508, 152K)

This thread belongs in the trash

This thread is based, keep it going.

>This thread belongs in the trash
I'm trademarking that.

Get the fuck out of here Spider-man

Attached: 2749684-dormammu.jpg (240x320, 29K)

Fuck you

Attached: no u.jpg (243x171, 20K)

>You can have it Clark.

Attached: 1436856881806.jpg (400x1053, 119K)

But the Kent bloodline isn't real to begin with

>4 million picoseconds
Just say 4 milliseconds
Or 4 picoseconds
I dunno, one of those

I like the idea of Batman passive aggressively hating Superman's happy life while vicariously living through it.

Come on Bruce, even Damian ate the pie. You can do it.

This. It takes a high iq to understand Superman.

>These Krytonian nanites will make you temporarily ejaculate my sperm, Bruce.
The absolute mad man

>Batman impregnates Catwoman but it’s actually Superman’s sperm

>Terry’s “dad” finally has his revenge on Bruce