American Dad found a way to make Francine a fatter milf than she already was

American Dad found a way to make Francine a fatter milf than she already was.

Also Toshi beats it up mercilessly every night.

Attached: dimsum.png (795x584, 633K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2016/11/talking-to-showrunner-alec-sulkin-about-working-to-revitalize-family-guy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nfV2vvvIbIM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Francine
>fatter milf
Nigga you best post some screenshots

Attached: GNAW.png (300x526, 160K)

Is it a "lol what if when body morphed this character for a few episodes?" good/bad, or "let's put in some actual work on this" good?

What?

In English, poindexter?

kalus gets tired of being the smiths punching bag, 15 years later francine is divorced from stan and is married to toshi who speaks french now, haley and jeff have like 10 kids, roger is a celebrity who came out as an alien and wrote a book, steve is a tech mogul, and stan is old, and fat and has a cat

Attached: am08.png (900x539, 630K)

I DEMAND MORE

Attached: 1558243660442.gif (400x299, 149K)

Attached: am09.png (900x542, 350K)

Yummy

How many future timelines does American Dad have already?

Oh baby, that's that good shit.

Attached: 1501956828891.jpg (640x480, 50K)

There’s the one Steve and his friends all become gay, the one where Jeff never came home, the one where Stan becomes a cyborg, the one where Francine lefter her family, the one where Roger became Gladhandz,

oh baby

Attached: p2_SweatingMan_ML1707_ts465887127.jpg (1500x1146, 334K)

All Steve's future are gay.

The one where Roger causes the apocalypse and does the Rapture count?

Ah, also the bunch of others where Steve became different degrees of Chad while Snot became homeless, a hooker, a murderer, a half turtle and a full turtle.

There's the Steve and Snot future, the Roger road trip (The deer people were referenced in this episode)

Attached: 1b.jpg (700x719, 63K)

Oh yeah, gotta remember those, oh and also the Soviet one.

SONOVABITCH!

Attached: GOOD FUCKING LORD!!.jpg (834x1024, 218K)

Am I missing something? Why the hype? Where's the body difference?

I'M REACHING A BONER STATUS THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

Attached: MagicalCumTransfusion.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

bigger waist and slightly bigger tits.

Attached: francine15.png (450x455, 179K)

>that hips

Attached: 1541304278156.png (279x237, 3K)

Any screenshots of milf Hayley?

We need more cute Akiko.

Attached: 8yy6f8lx0vr11.png (350x197, 67K)

Attached: am10.png (1000x567, 822K)

I see Steve did end up going to that gym.

What episode is this?

Attached: 1374948131060.gif (320x180, 2.98M)

His workout is mostly him jerking off his robot

based waifu

Do i miss her Yea Forums

Also why does Steve still doesn't have a girlfriend.

Is he gay?

Why does Haley look older than Francine?

Well user said she had 10 kids.

She's a lazy pothead who doesn't take care of herself.

Attached: file.png (1915x1045, 863K)

>that cleavage
oh jeez

Attached: pillow boner.png (691x597, 4K)

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x280, 2.31M)

she and jeff had 10 kids, one of which is a sociopath

Attached: AmericanDadDream.webm (854x480, 2.75M)

Toshi won

Attached: img3324.png (772x427, 300K)

post milf Hayley

cuz her other half are Stan genes

>Brittle old bitch haircut
No thanks.

Attached: 1419543799343.gif (800x450, 1.09M)

still can sing thou

>Ten kids

what happened

well user, when a man and a woman love each other very much...

they're hippies, they don't like condoms

That would confirm that she is indeed his kid, after that what if episode

the new hair just highlights the facial shape and makes it look like she has a tumor in her cheek

new one

>thought she was marrying snot
so i'm guessing Franny was fucking all of Steve's friends
or at least Snot and Toshi

I just watched the dreamscape one and it was fantastic, the straight cut from "WE NEED TO GO INSIDE THE BOY" made me laugh like a retard.

How is American Dad still so good but Family Guy is so shit now? Doesn't Seth oversee both shows?

She's always looked 10 years older than Francine.

Great episode

Ow my dick

He doesn't oversee either and hasn't for a long time. These days he's mostly concentrated on the Orville

Am I the only one who didn't really like the episode? Good gags, but the entire plot hinged on everyone being more psychotic than usual.

Attached: Screenshot_20190813-054042~2.png (564x563, 126K)

A combination of Seth no longer working on family guy, he was apparently the best writer they had but he stopped giving a shit years ago and then just left, and the remaining family guy writers arebeing burnt out. They became miserable after years of working on a show that's creatively bankrupt and doesn't allow them to experiment and play around like American dad. One of the show's current showrunner even admitted it.

vulture.com/2016/11/talking-to-showrunner-alec-sulkin-about-working-to-revitalize-family-guy.html

American Dad writer's still seem to have fun with the show at least.

They’re always pretty psycho

>You will never take Francine to the Assblastatorium

Attached: 1390072134841.jpg (495x636, 42K)

Too fat

Not fat enough

Yeah I know they occasionally treated Klaus like shit but this was just way to much

But on the plus side it seemed like everyone's life was worse off without him except for The Stanimal with his hotel suites and expensive prostitutes

When AD started out, they had an ironclad rule for Stan: he loves his family, his country, and himself, in that order.

I feel like that's been eroded

The robot is clearly based on Roger, so Steve has some latent desire to fuck him.

Good how? It's barely different from Family Guy at this point.

god i wish it was stan not klaus

There's an awfully strange status quo of Steve being an absolute pussy magnet at times, yet is always weighed down by him being a pussy. Also the writers forget actual development, Spelling Bee my baby was great in putting Steve and Akiko together. Plus Steve should be fucking Akiko in every nasty way as pay back against Toshi.

He should, instead he's jacking off a robot.

not bad, but i prefer her with long hair.

When will you people realize? ROBOTS. ARE. EROTIC!

Drug users tend to age a lot faster than regular people because it damages their body.

No seriously, how did Steve get /fit/ from fapping. Was the robot that good that it purged him of impure desires?

Steve didn't go to the gym. He didn't do squats or leg exercises.

I haven't watched it in years but they used to play around and experiment, didn't they? They had a post-apocalyptic episode where Stewie mutated into an octopus and started laying eggs.
Why can't they do that stuff now?

So this was basically this show's Seahorse Seashell Party?

Hayley probably realized, once she got pregnant the first time, that she has a pregnancy fetish and didn't want to stop being pregnant for like a decade.

God I actually really hated this episode, it just felt really mean spirited, there weren't really any great jokes either.

Yeah it wasn't that great and they made Klaus to be Meg tier when he never really felt like that. Sure he was the butt monkey but he was still cool with most of the family

Post the robot.

and he always gave as good as he got

Attached: spatzle.jpg (480x360, 15K)

God damn I wish they could somehow sneak that in as her default design.

let me guess
when stan lets himself go francine starts finding success in life

nope

No, Francine left Stan and married Toshi.

No, it's a timeskip episode, I don't think they even elaborated on why specifically they split up, the episode wasn't interested in really going too far into the backstory, it was more about them coming together and current interactions.

Her kids seem to hate her during this. At the same time.they seem somewhat happy to see Stan despite his state in the episode

>No, it's a timeskip episode
oh those are good
those are stolen from better shows

Not really. He was pretty much always the Meg of the show, but the character dynamics aren't all that consistent anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=nfV2vvvIbIM

Lowkey it kind of felt like the haunting of hillhouse netflix show? Like, they're all older, it's a funeral, it's tenuous but that's what it reminded me of.

>same future steve from The Unincludeds
so is snot a turtle?

Attached: f100c1087d31.jpg (1269x561, 81K)

Godspeed Toshi, you magnificent bastard. Bravo American Dad for understanding the concept of NTR better than Doujins.

Middle Aged Japanese Men are no joke, they have enough stamina and testosterone to get a 10/10 housewife.

Attached: 1560830139999.png (1548x947, 1.9M)

link?

They seemed to be friends when Snot went full turtle.

Jeff and Hailey are both super irresponsible. Stan has warned her multiple times that if she doesn't straighten out then she'll be doomed for a life of failure. It's the fate of liberals who rebel against their parents.

Yeah his position in the show is as the Meg but he wasn't anywhere near as bad as how Meg is treated. He was treated fine more often and for in on shenanigans with the cast. Also as said he could at least dish out shit as he got it.

The point is that, like Meg, he's the character everyone picks on for no real reason and, according to the recent episode, he keeps the family together.

They literally just recycled the Meg episode about how her family can't function together without her being their target of their assholery and the episode telling us that Meg just accepting that fact is a noble move.

It's absolute bullshit and I can't believe they actually did this to Klaus as well.

When Roger was in the sewer as IT, Steve was on the phone with his future spouse.

Either it was the girl he lost his v card too in the closet, or it was Snot. He only have those 2. Also > jerk off robot you jack off

Attached: IMG_20190811_002412.jpg (680x605, 37K)

Actually, a lot of Family Guy plots work better on American Dad because the characters can change roles depending on the situation in order to make for a more dynamic plot. This is why the worst of American Dad is better than the worst of Family Guy. Characters are doing something.

He looks a little less buff from the first future where Steve was an ultrachad. So, Snot is probably in the process of becoming homeless.

>you will never have a milf wanna fuck your brains out on the breakfast table
I could've gone my entire life without this knowledge taunting me.

Attached: AAAAAAAAHHH.gif (400x300, 2.74M)

Family Guy being worse doesn't make this episode any less shit. I don't know why you even stated that.

this episode plot was literally just recycled family guy plot from that mega episode.

Grrat episode

Fucking daddy

>Either it was the girl he lost his v card too in the closet, or it was Snot. He only have those 2.
Well there's also Akikko(cause while she hasn't appeared in forever they never outright wrote her off like they did Debbie), and possibly that one Indian loli that goes to Steve's school as well

It's a minimal change, but you have to remember that Yea Forums jerks off to basic geometric shapes so they notice this shit easily

It's his jerk off robot

SKYLER, WHERE IS THE MOOOOONEY

Toshi porked her up real good

Imagine if that was Steve instead of Jeff.

Attached: 33tr0cj.jpg (481x360, 13K)

The American Dad writing crew seems to have had at least one person on the team who thought incest jokes between Steve and Francine were funny, but I'm glad they stopped with those. It's fine when fans do it, but when it comes to a TV show (especially one that's essentially a sitcom like this), you've got to consider those viewers who actually sit down and watch this with their mothers.

>you've got to consider those viewers who actually sit down and watch this with their mothers.
They do. They probably find the thought funny.

>watch this with their mothers
how fucking old are you?

They did incest jokes with Stan and Hayley and that was the premise of 90% of the episode.

>those viewers who actually sit down and watch this with their mothers.
Before or after they have sex?

Well obviously befor--wait a minute!

She should fuck Steve instead

yeah them being insanely mean to Claus was just used so they could do a future episode

they shouldn't need an excuse to do such episodes.

klaus is actually unlikable though

You're never too old to just casually sit down and watch television with your family

Steve normally has no reason to permanently hate his mom
what happened after Franny and Stan got divorced Franny just started fucking the only straight men she knows, Steve's friends.
(she did think she was going to marry Snot instead of Toshi)
Steve held a grudge because he never got milkies like his friends

Is this how they're ending the series?

there's still more episodes in the series coming
or do you mean in the show's timeline?

I was wondering if this was the last episode. The show's timeline is goofy as hell.

6, not 10. There was a line by Steve in which he was surprised that Hayley had more than 1 kid, to which Hayley responded that was 10 years ago. So between years 6-15, she had 5 kids, though it looks like two of the three girls are twins, though Jeff Jr. may have been a triplet with the twin girls.

Think of it as like how The Simpsons handles episodes that takes place in the future timelines. Each one have different kind of future alternate timeline. It's a pretty common theme in animated sitcoms.

I felt like the worst episode of American Dad just saved itself by offering the Best Francine.

>Steve talks about how hot Francine is and strongly implies he wants to fuck her
>mom bites her lip and looks at me during this scene

i think most guys would find it cool if there moms thought they were hot

My favorite future timeline is the one where Stan has his brain put into a gorilla so that he can blend in when the apes finally take over.

>i-it's mean-spirited

Who cares? It was funny.