So I'm thinking of doing a video on the worst things that happened on adult swim, got any suggestions?

So I'm thinking of doing a video on the worst things that happened on adult swim, got any suggestions?
So far I have:
>Brad Neely's Harg nallin' Sclopio Peepio
>2016 and 2017's april fools day stunts.
>The robot chicken homestar runner sketch
>Metalpocalypse faxing letters directly into a trash can
>Toonami being forced to air GEN:LOCK by demarco and lazzo
>Hiatuses of up to 2 years between seasons.
>the shitstorm around world peace
>Cancelling ATHF
>the bomb scare that everybody has talked about a billion times already.

Attached: sad birthday.jpg (848x676, 101K)

Hey, Pan

>Metalpocalypse faxing letters directly into a trash can
That fits Metalocalypse though.

I mean it's cringy as fuck but let's face it, most people here would kill to have a GF that dedicated to your retarded interests.

>So I'm thinking of doing a video-
and who ate you?

what about how they arestill schmorky's bumps after he was outed as a diaperfur

What did they do for April fools on 2016 and 2017?

Joe Pera not getting a second season.

April 2016 they hyped up only for it to be "lol we dindu nuffin", April 2017 was pic related

Attached: samurai jack.png (1913x959, 1.17M)

There was a casting call for extras for the show a few months ago, wtf are you talking about?

2017 was hilarious. That season was horrendous and the amount of salt the prank generated was legendary

#1 for me is definitely world peace getting cancelled... they had good ratings but couldn't hang with the [as] chad bullies

Please be patient, my boys have autism

Attached: charlscap2.png (424x328, 298K)

It's been more than a year since the last season with no announcements or reruns so one would assume that it got the can.

I might be misremembering, but wasn't it adult swim shredding up letters asking to get Metalocalypse back on the air?

It's not our job to help you make clickbait soiboy.
But anyway include a segment on the extent to which [as] had to rely on Seth Macfarlane shit and how that's now biting them in the ass cause Disney's taking it away. Also the obligatory segment on szechuan sauce

Thats a stupid complaint

Pretty much this, it's awful but he found someone who was willing to put up with it or at least is equally as retarded as him.

AS has been getting shittier, even their Adult Swim on the Green carnival has been getting shittier and shittier every year.

>Sclopio Peepio
>Bad
go fuck yourself

>bomb scare
Slow retard here. Explain?

The airing that single handedly destroyed /cock/

I thought it was confirmed for another season?

I don't watch it hardcore, hell I don't even watch it on tv at all but a lot of recent stuff i've seen has been really awesome imo.
Joe Pera
Ballmasterz
Shivering Truth
They haven't cancelled Venture Bros and allow them to take the time needed to make one of the best animated shows in existence
Also Gemusetto Machu Picchu was really fucking good imo.

I haven't watched everything else that is new so maybe all of that is so bad it outweighs the good from what i've listed but it still seems to me that adult swim is open to new shows that can be pretty different from anything else on tv and especially different from normal adult swim shit

>the worst things that happened on adult swim
Mike Lazzo not being violently murdered

>Getting rid of the "all kids out of the pool" bumpers