Looney Tunes Cartoons 2019

Reminder Warner Bros has killed the hype for this and we're never going to see the.

Attached: Looney Tunes Poster.jpg (1180x1200, 698K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2019/film/festivals/warner-bros-animation-bows-looney-tunes-cartoons-short-1203240721/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, they haven't.
Yes, we will.
Kill Yourself.

>we're never going to see the.
The end of this sentence?

Yes they have. Fucking deal with it, faggot. We haven't gotten shit in months and everyone has completely forgotten about it.

Reminder that we have that absolute psychopath John fucking K to blame for this.

There has been ZERO proof of this and the last time people asked for proof they failed to bring it up
Get your shit conspiracies out of here

>we haven't gotten shit for months
yes, that tends to be what happens before a series finishes production
are you fucking stupid?

You have a better explanation for the lack of updates? The John K incident was the only real lead we had.

we're gonna see them... next year

Attached: When_Looney_Tunes_Cartoons_gets_released.png (474x233, 26K)

I mean Disney made Three Caballeros a few years back which still hasn’t been released in the states. Which they are probably waiting to release it in the Disney+ app.

Probably the same situation for WB

Baseless nonsense from anonymous idiots on the internet isn't a "lead"
"According to Browngardt, of the 200+ shorts that will be produced in this batch of cartoons, 20-30 are already completely finished, with close to 150 others in various stages of production from storyboards and on."
"At the moment, a finalized distribution plan has not been announced, but the Warner Bros. Animation team hasn’t ruled out anything. It seems likely then that “Looney Tunes Cartoons” could end up on traditional broadcast networks, digital platforms or perhaps accompanying feature films in the theater."
variety.com/2019/film/festivals/warner-bros-animation-bows-looney-tunes-cartoons-short-1203240721/
and then there's this

Almost like... OP is fucking stupid

OP, my uncle works at Nintendo and he says you're right.

MODS. This faggot is back

>that tends to be what happens before a series finishes production
>are you fucking stupid?
Retard. They have over 20 completed shorts which they're showing at literal who festivals. They aren't waiting until it's finished production. That would take another 2 years.

>Almost like... OP is fucking stupid
>Next year
we're never gonna fucking see them because we're all gonna be dead by the time it comes out. Next year is not for another 5 fucking months and even then we don't know if it will be out at the beginning of the year.

>literal who festivals
Annecy is the biggest international animation festival in the world, and you don't start releasing your series when you haven't fucking completed the first round of production.
You're upset you can't watch it yet, and that's fine, but pretending to be retarded isn't
user... are you dying? Do you wanna talk? I'm here for you.

>Another streaming service
Fuck. I only hope there would be rips.

Wow what did I do? I'm just pointing out that John K's bullshit might've played some part (that is, if what was discussed in previous threads is found to be true)

No need to shoot a speculator.

of course there will be, but you should actually support the series instead, because expensive shorts are an incredibly risk WB is taking, and one they won't take again unless this does gangbusters
kill yourself autistic retard

What did John K. have to do with it?

I saw the John K theorizing in previous threads and given his history, I suspect there might be some truth to it. So sue me!
I mean if you're so sure it's false, why not email John K and ask?

Kill yourself

Instead of being a bombastic faggot, why not email John K and post results so we can lay the matter to rest?

I sort of don't want these shorts to come out because I know that they won't be as nearly as good as the 40s and 50s cartoons. That little preview we got was the most uncreative, boring thing I have ever seen featuring Bugs. It's a shame because a lot of talented people are working on this but whoever is in charge has no idea what they are doing.

Stop feeding the troll, retard. It's nothing.

Okay, John K. Now stop sending threatening emails to WB already. Thanks.

>because expensive shorts are an incredibly risk WB is taking
It wouldn't be a risk if it wasn't on their exclusive streaming service.
It's like fucking cable all over again.

>streaming service
>not releasing them theatrically before major motion pictures
REEEEEEEE

What the fuck does John K have to do with anything? What is this autistic theory.

He molested Lola Bunny.

Quite ironic because I always thought of David Gemmill as being a sort of traditional cartoon humor guy like John K but I think this is going to fall really flat (much like John K's stuff).

Lola molests every LT character though

>expensive things stop being expensive when you put them somewhere else
You're fucking stupid.
This retard refuses to kill himself, there's nothing else to it

It was something on the lines that the shorts are Clampett inspired but also said to heavily have R&S inspirations. And because of this and that John K wasn't picked to direct them he's sending death threats to block this release
It's completely unfounded so far and a little out there

What hype? Looney Tunes have sucked since the 70s, and that's being generous.

Sounds like a retarded rumor.

No need to be a turbo autist. Emailing John K is the easiest way to settle this once and for all.

That’s probably bullshit but I wish it wasn’t because it’s pretty funny.

Why won't you die

Why are you behaving like a spergouts over this? I want to get to the bottom of it myself but you're just giving me the impression that you might be John K himself.

You're still breathing when you could just as easily stop

John? Is that you?

Wow, John K being a pedo has really fucked with the psyche of online cartoon autists. We get it he's a pedo.

OP here. Came back to say FUCK Warner Bros for dooming this potential.

Attached: 10k yen.png (480x550, 288K)

pee stained gloves

I think yellow gloves are great because they show something people are honest about. Pissing. Everyone gets a little on their hand, everyone. That's why you wash your hands after. Piss stained gloves are just a reminder we're all human

bugs really is just like the rest of us

Why, John? Why?

mods just kill this thread

no. mods should just kill the John K guy. OP (me) is right. These fucking faggots ruined something that could have been great.

Bugs just has a piss fetish

Attached: Mummy.png (800x990, 403K)

Didn't we get some previews recently?

We got ONE preview short over 2 months ago. That's it.

Saw them a few months back. Anyone want any answers?

What? He didn't even work on these shorts!

What is this?

Attached: Mummy Dummy.png (1920x1080, 2.84M)

Is there dialogue in them?

Yes, retard. That's sort of obvious considering there are voice actors listed.

OP back again. FUCK Warner Bros

Yes. The verbal humour is pretty close to the old shorts.

There where one or two lines I could imagine raisingthe hackles of hardcore looney tunes classicists, but overall stuck closely to the spirit of the 30's/40's/50's shorts.

>There where one or two lines I could imagine raisingthe hackles of hardcore looney tunes classicists
Do you mean slang, or what?

Based
Might be a little out there but I will be livid if management fucks up the most potential a show has had in forever

There's one gag where Bugs accuses Elmer of body shaming him whilst guilt-tripping him.
It's odd to hear contemporary language come out of Bugs's mouth but I wasn't there in the 40's so I wouldn't recognise any similair sort of references in the old shorts.

The other is what I think was an innuendo joke where tweety looks into the camera smugly and raises his eyebrows whilst delivering it.
Innuendo isn't new to Looney Tunes but the delivery felt more Animanciacs.

Those where the only two verbal moments that felt odd though.

They have no right to be bent out of shape due to them using modern lingo since that's exactly what they did back in the day. I will say doing it again is a shit idea since it never ages well which is why many jokes from the original shorts don't work today.

I think Warner is also the reason Close Enough hasn't had a release date for 2 years and a vague 2020 date on someone's bio meaning it'll take 3 years between comic con trailer to release at the very least. Season 1 has been done for ages.

See the what OP?
OP?!
Anons what's going on?

The joke became stale at the beginning of the thread.

Trying to cover up your tracks? Are you sending people after me too?

Attached: fry.jpg (500x375, 18K)

Off yourself
No they didn't. They showed early previews for something they couldn't possibly release yet

>They showed early previews for something they couldn't possibly release yet
Bullshit. It has been confirmed more than 2 dozen are finished. Throwing your fans a bone every few months wouldn't kill them especially considering they've lied and said "Soon" when in reality, we wont being seeing this shit for at least another 6 months. Scumbags.

OP here. Just came to say FUCK you Warner Bros one more time before I sleep. If thread is dead by the time I come back, I'll make one later tonight to remind you all Warner Bros are scumbags.

based