How will this work considering the new ending?

How will this work considering the new ending?

Attached: Return of Jafar.png (630x448, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jhj25HnpSRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aladin get ipad

the new ending?how the fuck did they end alladin?

The Genie becomes human and loses his powers when Aladdin wishes for his freedom.

Jasmine is Sultan or some shit.

Hopefully they skip the second and go into the third. They can out Iago redemption somewhere in the first act so it’ll make more sense why Iago ditches his friends to hang out with Aladdin's dad in the end.

>aladin migrates to Europe and gets convicted of assault after beating up a teenage girl with a stone for being a whore and not covering her body

GRANNY'S GONNA GRAB YA

Turned it off as soon as Will Smith started singing on that ship. Pure concentrated cringe.

came for Granny, was not disappointed
bravo Yea Forums

Some weird chick has a totally out-of-place fantasy dream where she and the Human Genie have mixed-race kids and are on a ship.

So Return of Jafar?

Aladdin is a series that had a shit ton of sequels both in tv and film
It isn't that far fetched

Attached: original the character.png (262x202, 78K)

They'd better bring back Jason Alexander as Abis Mal.

Probably a mash-up of Return of Jafar and The 40 Thieves.

not allowed. he's russian.

>think I'm getting fake mixed response
>look it up and all of these happen
MassiveSigh.gif

Attached: 1517894733608.png (830x844, 166K)

They'll make some bullshit up and film it. Then they'll make up some bullshit to sell the movie. Then if that makes money they'll consider making up more bullshit and film that too. If it keeps being profitable we'll probably get a 1001 Arabian Nights Movieverse.

Attached: Everybody to the Limit.gif (540x388, 875K)

>wah they keep remaking classics 1:1 whats the point
>movie goes in a different direction with a new ending
>how will they remake the sequel 1:1 now wtf?

Attached: 43.jpg (149x160, 4K)

>1001 Nights movieverse

You say that like it’s a bad thing

Why
I thought the movie flopped

But will it bash blacks?

Return of Jafar live action

So much for my Hope's for a live action Return of Jafar. Next thing Disney will do is cancel the live action Oliver and Company.

>flopped
It made over a billion and nobody expected that high

Why would you ever think that.
Don't tell me you actually trust Yea Forums posts...

hebrew in the film industry here. cannot take blame for this one

Live action version of this masterpiece?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jhj25HnpSRU

Attached: Virgenie.png (2114x1360, 142K)

Just because Yea Forums says a movie flopped doesn't mean it's true, dumbass. Yea Forums claims any movie it dislikes to be a flop and will bend over backwards to justify that claim by insane mental gymnastics like "w-well it didn't do exactly as much as Y movie that also did a billion so it's a flop" or "it spent five times its budget on marketing, it didn't even break even. FACT!"

Do they just use a real bird for Iago in the remake?

Best part is that they wouldn't need to replace Will Smith. Genie can be one consistent actor this time.

but that was 100% carried by jafar. it wouldn't work with this new terrible jafar

Jafar dies like he does in the sequel animation but it's not Iago who does it (since live action Iago is nowhere near as independent or interesting). It will instead be Abis Mal who after being dicked around by Jafar throughout the movie basically goes "ok, my last wish is you go straight to hell!" and destroys the lamp.

With something from public domain ofc, they could predate some of the tales One Thousand and One Nights, or maybe just Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves,

Attached: 86a.png (577x796, 82K)

I have an idea.

Attached: adam-driver-as-mozenrath.png (618x410, 330K)

>Tfw Disney´s next major cinematic franchise is just movie-length serializations of the Aladdin TAS episodes

Jason Alexander as Abis Mal or we fucking riot!
I like this too

I though the movie made jews and sjws mad because they have whites in it?

this makes too much sense. better than the mannequins they casted