ITT: villains who don’t seem to accomplish shit even though they’re scary as fuck when you think about it

ITT: villains who don’t seem to accomplish shit even though they’re scary as fuck when you think about it

Pic related, the fluronic man is my nigga

Attached: A4AF0560-82FF-4B21-BE56-87884009EFEB.jpg (234x450, 31K)

I love him. I'm pretty glad he's back in JLDark, too.

Attached: FBAB33F1-599A-4F64-AA3C-F509896004BE.jpg (413x675, 90K)

U Foes and Graviton are villains who almost always punch waaaaay below their weight. I'm sure there are tons of other examples.

Store portal at bottom of the ocean, quasi-infinite high-pressure water stream
Store portal in volcano, high-pressure magma stream
Get heavy object, make it fall between two portals until terminal velocity, launch at someone. Do this with portals in orbit to avoid air-resistance
Close portals to bisect shit
turn his skin all black to be nearly 100% portal (eyes would be a helluva weak spot though)
Drop non-fliers from the sky
If all else fails, just toss them in an unused corner of the spot-o-verse until a random inter-dimensional teleporter busts them out
Outright steal buildings whole

Attached: spothang.jpg (640x480, 105K)

Literally who

I thought that was mujura or one of the four giants..

Attached: the unspoken.jpg (965x991, 480K)

Attached: En_Sabah_Nur_(Earth-616)_0008.jpg (640x948, 209K)

apocalypse is scary for mutants but the biggest jobber in xmen comics. he accomplishes nothing but seems to be a reoccurring threat

>Accomplish shit
>Posting the king of jobbers
Just… why?

Attached: 6295AFAE-CDBD-4EBD-B829-15552FC10E1D.jpg (498x640, 164K)

Re-read the OP

X-Men rogue.

Parasite has one of the most dreaded powers in DC and should be considered to be up there with the likes of Amazo and Doomsday. The guy can literally siphon energy from anyone. He could've went and caught a speedster and use the speed force to beat everyone.

Instead, he's more like the Sandman(from Marvel) of the DC universe. Someone who's usually there to serve another villain as just a bigger mook to take down. He does nothing and probably never will do anything. It's crazy that the Joker has done more damage than a guy that can absorb energy.

Attached: Parasite.jpg (600x911, 98K)

Doesn't look anything like her

>invincible time travelling demon with untold power that premeditated the entire events of the story
>appears only to make some cracks in the sky and is beaten with 0 consequence

Attached: 1436397601072.gif (500x720, 360K)

Bro don't even remind me. Lord English was such a disappointment.

Fucking crazy how Jacknoir fucked shit up more than Lord English. Seriously, I feel like they could've just simply based the series around figuring out how to defeat Jacknoir instead of Lord English.

Hussie's problem is that he made Lord English too complicated. He was always this looming over the head villain but never direct. He was supposed to be running shit, but you don't even see him doing much for like 90% of the story.

The thing about Spot is he's no more durable than a normal man. The other thing about Spot is he's died before and came back no questions asked.

Has he ever fought Amazo before? I'd love to see a story where Superman brings him along to help the League defeat the android in hopes of bringing out the best in him only for it to backfire spectacularly.

big agree. would be a better and more concise story if the first sburb session was the entirety of the narrative with noir as the main antagonist. don't get me wrong, i love caliborn and the felt in general but noir was cucked hard, nigga flew through paradox space for 5 years and lost all of his narrative relevance by the time he was dealt with. massive fucking shame

Attached: bec_noir_wallpaper.jpg (1440x900, 444K)

Homestuck still blows.

we know, better than anybody :(

I feel worse for Slick than anybody else. Gets his arc set up in Intermission 1 and steadily approaches it before getting totally shafted by someone who was literally on the same team as him.

Also, pic related would be fucking bonkers if he actually did anything. Hurricane Katrina on legs over here.

Attached: Hydro_Man.jpg (500x714, 69K)

How embarrassing

Even worse, he only ever enhances his enemies. Every time he picks a new horsemen they inevitably betray him and use their newly enhanced powers to wreck him.

Haha.

Okay his name is Deluge.