Untitled

Attached: 1c8.jpg (640x645, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are her pupils so god damn big?

I honestly can't describe how much this picture infuriates me. Someone about a teenage cunt being pretentious enough to say 'well' when ok or alright would suffice. Then going on to ask about 'brain damage' like she knows what that even entails. Combined with the stupid derpy chipmunk face, post-weeb animu tripping bawls eyes, completely inexpressive face, bikini that has to match her retarded hair color, shitty lens flare filter even though the art is supposed to be minimal, god no wonder I've avoided this media. I can't believe this shit got so big.

youtube.com/watch?v=TSKizLRFbTo

"teenage". complains about wordage but doesn't even the reference. have we reached peak zoomer?

>mfw I realize not a single girl ever spoke to me throughout middle school and high school

Attached: B91A55E6-6D4B-4890-B131-978D4B9D7BF2.png (205x246, 8K)

Imagine being this unhappy

Everyone in that universe is tripping 24/7.

That's what you get for looking grumpy and unapproachable all the time

Imagine being this capped.

SHE has brain damage.

I know how you feel. Those types, Bryan Lee O'Malley and Brandon Graham, annoy me to no end.

>teenage
She's like 25 in this picture

prophet and king city were cool though

King City was very annoying. I tapped out pretty early.

>post-weeb
Go to hell.

Don't I know it. I've basically given up on girls by now.

BASED copypasta user, newfags are SEETHING

you know at this point im not even fucking sure anymore

Attached: 1562862557857 - Copy.png (523x640, 125K)

>tfw a the only girl who's number I got in college told me that I always looked unapproachable in class
This is the only real feedback I've ever gotten from girls. What can I do about this?

Seethe more, gook-smoocher

Same energy
What does this even say?

Attached: 1562240033167.jpg (707x1000, 88K)

it's so that when thy got to say "DO I LOOK OK?" they say well instead if OK and they sound like a fuckin idiot

Don't slouch, try to keep a neutral resting face, work on your body language, groom and dress yourself in a manner that is socially acceptable and expected.