The moment that the Simpsons officially died and became a zombie

The moment that the Simpsons officially died and became a zombie.

Attached: 12-05.png (400x302, 98K)

THE SIMPSONS PREDICTED SADPANDA OMG

pretty sure it officially died upon reaching s11e06

could you imagine Homer being raped by a Panda? I mean, he wore a fursuit so how could the panda raped him? How strong is a panda penis?
Shit like this doesn't allow me to sleep at night

Attached: FB_IMG_1565359904573.jpg (720x726, 36K)

How big is a Panda's penis?

I like threads where I know someone else was watching TV at the same time as me.

No. It is not.

Attached: file.png (1024x1024, 166K)

Very small, and very small compared to other bears too

For me it was the screamapillar episode. Not because it was the first one without magic, but it was the first episode I distinctly remember actually hating.

Just looked up the scene and what the fuck made me physically actually cringe

You already said this today.

What do you think was worse for Homer, getting raped by a panda or getting raped by his wife?

Attached: 977602.jpg (960x720, 64K)

Why does homer get raped so much

He's a lucky bastard.

I want to know more scenes like this.
Not scenes where a man is raped by a panda, I mean scenes that are... needlessly cruel to a character, to the point where it becomes uncomfortable to watch.
Invader Zim had an entire episode like that, Bad, Bad Rubber Piggy.
Post ‘em lads

I think the episode where they actually became a zombie for me, it was s13e02, not because it dosen't have any soul, but it was the first episode i really hated

It died way before this but for me the first episode I remember really hating was "The Computer Wore Menace Shoes" it was really unfunny and I hated the whole gag of people being drugged and gassed all the time.

Something something
>Mean spirited

>let's have this thread again
get raped

Look, it's Funky Winkerbean! Over here Funky!

Attached: 1361245704777.png (250x186, 106K)

just like an asian man. ironic isn't it.

sneed

>You can't post that on the internet, you don't even know if it's true!

They had lots of crap before S14, but Bart VS Lisa VS The Third Grade was the first episode I didn't even smile at. That's when I stopped watching new stuff. How I Spent My Strummer Vacation is still the last watchable Simpsons episode as far as I'm concerned.
>They're bloody cardboard!
>We know.

and sometimes, that's fun to watch.
post 'em faggot

What was Mr. Burns' game, why did he want homer to be raped by a panda?

People get really retarded over this scene. You idiots realize he wasnt actually penetrated by the panda right?

that panda just humped him from behind. There was no penetration.

Rich people have weird fetishes

The whole episode wasn't very good honestly

that treehouse of horror episode with the goldilocks skit

>That Funky storytime i read on Yea Forums yonks ago
Surprisingly good comic.

The one where Homer and Marge start drinking together, and then he crashes the car and lets his own wife take all the blame as he runs away. Homer until that point was a stupid yet likeable character. But shitting on his wife like that was way too much even for him. He just became an unsufferable asshole after that scene and that is where the show died for me tbqh.

THIS. FUCK.

>Zoofilia shit vs died by snus snu

Duh

No. He has literally always been exactly the same character.

It was shocking and not in the show's usual style of humor, but not that bad. I think people are overrating how bad it was.

remember when peepoodo had pandas?

even lisa raped him once

that stupid toenail episode from spongebob

Simpsons went from clever satire to lcd vapidness aimed at the Jerry Springer crowd.

If this is the moment of death, Principal and the Pauper mortally wounded the show.

I think the first episode that made me realize how much the simpsons sucked was that Treehouse of Horror episode with the E.T. parody because the halloween episodes were my absolute favorites and that one didn't made me laugh not even once.

Peter gests raped even more

> wife takes initiative and pursues you aggressively
>bad

Except it was.