Legion Talkback thread

The final episode of Legion is tonight, who else is ready for this?

Attached: Legion-1.jpg (940x545, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JY3hUdK56IM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dead thread for a dead show, kys Marvelfag

quit teasing me! Lets finish this up!

Attached: aubrey plaza.gif (749x1400, 2.96M)

I gotta be honest, I thought the show aired at 8 and made the thread way too early. I'm sorry user, I never watched it live before

I think I’ll masturbate to Aubrey Plaza tonight in honor of the show’s finale.

watched s1 and 2 live, completely beefed watching season 3. just caught up today, very ready for the end

I have been watching since the beginning and making threads for most of the episodes this season. Glad to be here for the end of the end.

Attached: legion.jpg (960x1440, 399K)

Season 1 > Season 3 > Season 2
I would rate season 2 higher but it's just so damn inconsistent. Harry Lloyd as Xavier has been a standout in my eyes. In only two episodes he's cemented himself as what I consider the precursor for the eventual Stewart version.

Attached: Harry-Lloyd-Professor-X.jpg (640x360, 41K)

ITS HAPPENING

Attached: 1490485428040.jpg (724x594, 69K)

It's time.

Oh boooooooooooy

this is the end.

inb4 closed loop ending

strem anywhere?

help?

>psychic weaponry

nice

Mind bullet.

Poor Switch...helped David of her own will and he still kinda fucked her over.

>Charles just elects to immediately mind fuck Farouk

when does Chuck become such a pussy?

I will NEVER be unimpressed with the Time Eater effects

Attached: 1563252085282.jpg (1044x573, 215K)

Oh NOW you're on David's side, Syd.

>firing a shotgun in a basement
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

These Legion scenes are always fucking hype as shit. And creepy too.

It's kind of interesting.

Future Farouk can match David in a mental battle because he has been observing him and studying him for his whole life

but without that insight he is hopelessly outmatched by David's insanity and raw power

This also means that Xavier, who only barely managed to win against younger Farouk, now has to face a stronger and wiser one.

Kino so far, let's hope it stays that way if not elevating even more

Yeah, but he has a lot of knowledge he didn't have before, and the greatest power of all

THE POWER OF GUN

Goddamn I'm going to miss Farouk. By far the classiest villain I've seen in a while.

Grow a fucking pair David.

David's mom is so hot.

>Mother do you think they'll drop the bomb

FUCKING KINO

Samurai jack did this better

So, is Mrs. Xavier a psychic now?

probably muh love transcends space and time

Astral plane I ain't gotta explain shit

>Legion goes back in time.

Attached: homer.png (320x240, 144K)

If Davis does manage to kill past-Farouk will doing so kill future-Farouk?

I doubt it.
Time isn't linear.

so far the only changes made in time so far were things that were always meant to happen ala a closed loop

no idea if time can actually be changed

No. Everyone dies. Everybody lives in a new timeline unaware of the last one.

*except Farouk

>gangbanged for eternity by temporal blue meenies
>also her dad is there

goddam what a rough ending

Attached: 1539491762578.png (257x257, 107K)

>Bedtime is Over

Oh shit, Farouk did soften over time.

Did he really, though?

I like Farouk as a villain but I don't buy his face turn at all. I mean what, did he change within the span of a single episode? He really didn't seem to have much moral complexity throughout the last three seasons.

That explains the Switch/Dad scene.

maybe

Lol, Charles is an idealist, you don’t fight him, you make him think you’re a good guy

>killed David's sister and converted her body into a vessel for an addict
>unleashed a mental plague turning people into catatonic teeth chatterers, as a distraction
>infected an entire organization with weaponized dread and paranoia

no this is a con, control through compassion

Not sure if that was the time demons fucking with her or her dad actually coming to rescue her. If that is the end of her story, I choose to believe its the latter.

Dudes got a silver tongue, I'm still skeptic

rewatch some scenes of season 2, he really was trying to help david

Pretty much these.

huh, well now, she is a pure time entity now

>existence untethered

Oh shit.

Yep that's definitely a Charles move

That time he killed his sister and reshaped her body to hold a crazy junky must have been really helpful I'm sure.

Just waiting for David to turn on Charles now. Also I wonder if those glasses showed the times he killed David's sister, and the times he took over his body and used him to kill tons of people. Or the mind plague. Or the shit he did to Oliver. Or turning his girlfriend and all his friends against him.

Future Farouk showing Past Farouk what they do to David.

I'm not saying Farouke is a good person, I'm saying he legitimately thought that was in David's best interest, to help him "grow."

It's really easy to get people up to speed when you're a telepath.

Beast once used the Cuckoos to give a mutant with the ability to manipulate and control all biological functions his knowledge of biology, chemistry and genetics

Did...did Syd just get a pat on the back from a being of a higher plane?

Wait is the show gonna try and have a happy ending?

Fucking hell I’ve been out of the loop the whole season, are they really letting Syd get off scott free after everything?

They're letting everyone get away with everything. I'm not really liking this ending honestly. When I think about it now none of the seasons had really great endings.

David had a literal demon in his head, not to mention a genetic predisposition to schizophrenia, so he kind of deserves a pass. Syd on the other hand...

So this was all about coming to terms with insanity?

Switch never mentioned making her mom's boyfriend a sex offender.
Fuckin' hell.

HOLY FUCKING BASED SONG

And so it ends as it began.

Then again, this Syd was reborn in the Astral Plane, sooo...

YOU ARE FORGIVEN

That was pretty lame.

They kind of admitted Syd was shit by giving her a second childhood (she wouldn't need another if she was capable of saving the world as is) but yeah, everybody gets a reboot and the only promise we have that this new timeline doesn't end with Legion killing the world is from a newly created 4th dimensional chink.

Professor x just gonna let the shadow king keep doing all his evil shit then?

She just got erased from existence, and in the new timeline she will either grow up to be a better person because of happy-ending-time-magic or she will never meet David and live her entire life in a mental hospital.

>"But what happened to David and Syd after that?
>"Yeah of Carey and Kerry?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-12-22h08m11s430.png (1280x720, 763K)

in this new universe, he'll never do his evil shit. future farouk taught him that was a big no-no

I guess when recommending this show to people I should just tell them to watch only the first season, and then the dance and musical numbers on Youtube.

>"They uh you know, they keep living their lives."

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-12-22h08m15s393.png (1280x720, 400K)

More like this was about the cyclical nature of abuse. Insanity or not David was hamstrung by a fight started when he was a baby (and Syd's parents were shit) and preventing that conflict helped everybody (supposedly.)

Man this episode really sucked.
They were trying really hard to wrap up everything in a nice little bow

Gotta say, the thing that really dragged the finale down was that everything dealing with Fahrok kinda ended up too...easy?

A RUSE

That really bugged me.

It really did seem like something was going to go wrong at the end there. Like one of the Farouks, David or even Switch would throw a wrench in there.
C'est la vie. In the end David got what he wanted, so it's a win in my book.

It's cause it's the show essentially telling us that nothing Syd ever did was wrong, and while you can blame the whole "rape" thing on her naivity and thinking she really understood things like men and sex but she didn't and that her whole "Me first" thing was the right way to go

That was a satisfying Ending. Legion is definitely the BEST Comic TV &/or Web Series

She also switched bodies with that boy and assaulted those girls with a baseball bat. Who knows what happened to the boy. Most likely at least expelled.

Thread Theme: youtu.be/JY3hUdK56IM

It's very hopeful, I figured everything will stabilize with Charles in play.

only 10 min in now. Why are the Time Eaters suddenly jobbing to a fucking shotgun now?

totally Si Spurrier's run with the personalities mobbing someone trapped in his mind.

Remember, no one is 100% a dick

Future Farouk just learned over the years that a soft hand is far cleaner than a fist, everyone except for his darling boy is still just a convenient tool to be discarded at a moments notice and he didn't regret a single thing he did since leaving David's body.

Also
>Implying David is such a wimp that a timeline collapse is enough to erase him
Odds are he comes back in that universe at some point after remaking himself from nothing.

We'll never know.

Why are they pretending Farouk had character development and isn't evil anymore? It was only two episodes ago that he gave away his location to David and had all his allies murdered because he was upset they didn't want to follow his plan. And if watching David grow up was enough to make past Farouk start crying why did Farouk put David into a mind coffin that would've made David cease to exist if he didn't have his rational self generated spontaneously by his own powers to save him? And why did he murder David's sister? And why did he try to stop Oliver from saving David from the bullet that was about to kill him back in the real world? And why did he turn Syd against David by convincing her David was evil and needed to be killed? And why did he let Syd murder David twice at the beginning of Season 3 with the raid on David's commune where he was there and right nearby them both times? If David didn't have a time traveler to undo that both times David would just be dead, and Farouk didn't know he had a time traveler at that point.

Attached: disappointed.png (657x527, 29K)

Very disappointing ending. The biggest thing that killed it was Switch being involved in the story, they should have left her dead this episode. Her story had no emotional impact and it solved too many problems instantly.

And David not coming to terms with his mental illness is a let down from all the "good endings" from the comic.

>Professor x just gonna let the shadow king keep doing all his evil shit then?
>Amahl, I don't approve of you using children as mass mind prisons for the souls of all the political dissidents you've murdered over the years. But I suppose we all have our quirks. The important thing is that we've done the right thing and chose peace, not war.
>B-But Mr. Xavier, I just want to sleep. They won't stop screaming. Please, please make them stop scre-
>CHOSE PEACE, NOT WAR. Farewell all!

Attached: wj.jpg (480x480, 20K)

>Syd being told she's important by a time god
Fuck this is a bad finale

We're supposed to accept that he changed in the undisclosed amount of time he was trapped in the timeless place. He might have been there for eons for all we know, so I can kind of buy it.

What I can't so easily buy is that past Farouk, who's basically the equivalent of that guy in FMA who ate a whole country to gain power, would be moved to tears and have a change of heart by watching David Haller biopic in VR.

Unless show Farouk just overwrote his old self using the new memories so the timeline collapse wouldn't truly kill him.

Farouk is still human, he saw how awful he was becoming and didn't want to live that.

SHE IS INFINITY! Holy shit, and her dad must be Eternity. The dots on her shirt must have been a nod to the abstracts.

Attached: pym eternity.jpg (900x1366, 161K)

>The biggest thing that killed it was Switch being involved in the story, they should have left her dead this episode. Her story had no emotional impact and it solved too many problems instantly.
Yeah, it really undercut the point of it being a show about David / Legion to shift the focus that much towards a last minute auxiliary character.
Regardless of if they went with David get redeemed or not it would be better to have the action involve David himself in either scenario e.g. Having David do what's needed to remove himself and the damage he's cause for the former or having David just getting even more malicious and destructive and ending it as a tragedy with the latter.
Feels like the show completely lost track of the point.

He'd already destroyed a kingdom and imprisoned thousands of souls inside the minds of children

Everything he does to David is moderate in comparison

I got hyped as shit when Xavier shot Farouk and then it just...stopped. Literally nothing mattered in the end.

My headcanon is that Farouk won. He mindfucked everybody into thinking they did right, but really he got away with it like Sam Hyde,

Talk no jutsu is a good (enough) ending though, think about what would have happened if Charles had seen his son strangle a man to death. How would he raise David knowing this is what he would become?

In the end this show was still a fucking masterpiece directing, music, and visualy speaking. I hope one day I'll find something else like it.

So it was Evangelion ep 25-26, yeah?

Legion: Death and Rebirth and End of Legion when?

No, it's not good enough for the absolute slog that was season two.

In terms of superhero shows I don't think you'll find anything as cutting edge.
Dredd (2012) checks a lot of those boxes but it's a movie obviously.

Dredd is amazing

>Why are they pretending Farouk had character development and isn't evil anymore?
when did they do that?
>We'll conquer the world together
he's still evil, they just agreed that it is best for everyone, themselves and the world, to avoid each other.

The finale left such a bad taste in my mouth that I genuinely wish I never got into the show. I've never seen a show free fall in quality like this one did, it just could not recover from season two

I actually rewatched season 2 again recently, when you can see everything back to back rather than waiting a week it really makes a lot more sense especially with the overarching narration

Fuck that, I'm glad this didn't end in a fight. This was much better that they just went to understand each other and decided it was best to fix their mistakes by going back to the point they messed everything up.

>Farouk got away with EVERYTHING
>E V E R Y T H I N G

Fucking BASED, truly the Darth Sideous of our generation

Haven’t you seen the trend with Naruto, Bleach and Dragonball? The despicable irredeemable monster was the hero’s best friend all along!

25-26 are good though. This was boring and shit.

Step-sister and David might have subconsciously resented her.

I heard that and couldn't believe it. I got this poster up in my room.

Attached: Pink FLoyd The Wall Berlin.jpg (296x450, 43K)

Remember all the people that said
>just wait, syd is gonna get btfo

guess what happened? nothing

according to the writers, syd did nothing wrong and she's a strong IMPORTANT independent woman who need no man.

Remember when she said "men are afraid women will laugh at them, women are afraid men will kill them". Here's your legion bro. Honestly I'm glad disney came in and axed that show.

I have a general Pink Floyd poster behind me right now, but not as specific and coincidental as yours. Good job bro

I really expected a somewhat bad ending. I expected David to kill his father by accident in a fit of anger trying to kill Faruk. Kinda like what Legion did with Charles and Eric in Legion Quest. Maybe his mom would have died or gone mad without him. He would have been the cause of his own abandonment and torment. Then at the very end they could have left it so that they tried to go back and fix it again, leaving some hope they broke the loop.

Meh. My head cannon is that he did and this was the one they finally got right.

Certainly the original timeline was one without the X-men and Charles Xavier never created a team of mutants to bring peace between humans and mutants.

Attached: X-Men (Series 2) 041 (Large)-19.jpg (1594x2427, 453K)

It's funny. As much as I have listened to the album, I've never seen the movie in its entirety. I know I at least got it on DVD.

>I've never seen the movie
Are you high?

Mother, did it need to be so high.

Attached: screencaps-03293.jpg (1916x802, 193K)

tfw mother knocks on the door but you're too busy shitposting on the Yea Forums

Attached: screencaps-03290.jpg (1916x802, 144K)

>been waiting for season 3 for months
>today I learned the season 3 ends today
wtf

Attached: 1565352728678.gif (208x343, 2.79M)

Mother do you think they'll try to break my balls?

Attached: screencaps-03303.jpg (1916x802, 204K)

Mother should I trust the government?

Attached: screencaps-03304.jpg (1916x802, 196K)

hello. is there anybody in there?

Attached: screencaps-03307.jpg (1916x802, 177K)

Ooooh Babe Ooooh Babe Ooooh Babe
You'll always be a baby to me

Attached: screencaps-03309.jpg (1916x802, 242K)

>"I think we saved the world"
What the fuck, Syd and Cary going to the past was fucking irrelevant

I guess they stalled the time monsters from offing baby David

Switch remains best girl, and to the user who said that future Syd was a time demon and the other one who said that the whole show and everyone on it was just in David's head, suck it.

It stopped near the end of season 2

She could get out of the hospital on her own, she did the first time.

Season 1 if you ignore the time orb

Maybe he let them go off-screen?

Kinda like how Charles in the recent movies ignored how Magneto caused a near extinction level event that killed millions of people because he was pissed his family got killed.

Hush now baby don't you cry
Mama's gonna make all of your
Nightmares come true

Attached: legion mother nightmares.jpg (797x447, 39K)

ooooooooo baby

Attached: legion mother baby.jpg (798x455, 24K)

just finished it

what did syd do wrong i kinda forgot

im not a fan of time travel, it really softens the blow for a narrative. and its very open ended here. but it was clearly leading to that point. i was just hoping for something else

the show touches on dark themes and then immediately makes light of them or presents them comically. also whats up with that song? the lyrics dont make any sense with the context

Legion is my favourite show so far, and while I don't outright dislike the ending (I'm happy David didn't die a villain and that Charles got his peaceful resolution) I do understand what SU-fags have been bitching about, Farouk did way too many evil things to be let off the hook that easily.

You just don't get it, man.
[*smokes weed while listening to Pink Floyd*]

Attached: screencaps-03343.jpg (1916x802, 197K)

i feel like its not even worth discussing, im off to bed. was an interesting ride

(Me)

Bravo, Nolan.

Funny. I have a different name for that .gif.

Attached: Barry Allen time travels.gif (406x304, 1.75M)

>he got away with everything again
This show is truly capeshit equivalent of Hannibal.

Attached: screencaps-03394.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Mother will she tear your little boy apart?

Attached: screencaps-03396.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

eh, it was allright, I 'll forgiven them for the time travel/reset thing, things were getting way too dark for a proper solution

Wait, if David never becomes insane, doesn't that mean Syd will be trapped for life in the asylum?

Even though the show never dwelled on this, but I still think characters like Syd, Lenny and even David's "sister" Amy were just spawned from his mind in order to keep him company through out his life.

>Syd walking into David's bedroom was presented to us from under the bed, no feet were seen from the open door
>Lenny was created from the false memory of Benny
>Amy Haller mentions to her husband that she heard voices in her head that related to quotes from Vermillions/Fukyama, possible other spawns from David's psyche.

Farouk killing Amy, to him, was like killing an imaginary friend. Using Lenny to replace her was him filling that void. When Farouk said that Amy considered David a freak...he might have been telling the truth. Lenny might have been considered a better friend to David from Farouk's perspective.

Doesn't make what Farouk did right. Just makes his 'love' for David more twisted, but I think he even realized that by the end of Season 2.

Maybe, unless Charles' new school gets to her and helps her before she rapes the guy or whatever.

>doesn't that mean Syd will be trapped for life in the asylum?
It's OK because she will be "glorious"

dude that's what the character fuckin does.

I mean if you had Charles act like Charles, a man of peace willing to kick the shit out of evil mutants who selfishly try to dominate or murder the world, you couldn't have Magneto as a hero in the movies or bow tying endings like this.

All and all I'm glad Legion was a thing because it's so fucking refreshing seeing the weird end of X-Men again I can't even get mad.

>NEVER be unimpressed
So you'll always be impressed

So, basically it didn't matter what Astral Plane Syd had done, she's erased.
She'll still make her mom's boyfriend a sex offender.

so this is how it ends, uh? not with a bang but with a whimper....

It really is

She got out on her own though

You lost autist, accept your retarded theory was dead wrong and move on with your life.

Attached: nope.jpg (1168x657, 539K)

Attached: 1536801751991.png (1280x720, 493K)

Hannibal was actually good, though.

I didn't watch it weekly, just like season one and two I did it all in one go. It's shit

Loved it, i will miss this show so damn much, man...

Yeah, it had some great moments.

It ended like Si Spurrier's comic ending did, in a way. David did everything he could to fix everything but in the end he saw it was making him a worse and worse person and was leading to the destruction of the world. So he had an opportunity to take it all back and did.

Switch and her father reminded me of Roma and Merlin from Claremont's Captain Britain comics and how they could travel through time and space through means like the Siege Perilous gem and the omniverse lighthouse used as Excalibur's headquarters.

>not using a screenshot of David saying the same thing in this last episode
2/10

I was reminded of the finale of Castlevania here. Emotional conclusions in stead of action scenes.
I really wish that Kerry sword-fighting the Demons didn't take up so much of the episode. Kerry didn't really have emotional stakes in David's story so watching her and Syd fight the Demons was really out of place- also it just looked bad on a technical level

Attached: dracula castlevania.gif (500x250, 1.75M)

>Lisa, i'm killing our boy...

Attached: sadness.jpg (634x483, 35K)

#metoo

Whst annoys me more is that she is somehow able to shoot time demons

Kerry fighting against Time Gobelins looked REALLY fucking bad. I understand fighting against thin air isn't easy for an actor, but she looked like a kid pretending to be a samurai.

Attached: steve.jpg (436x418, 51K)

I think the showrunner was banging Syd's actress or something

Yes

Would have been a better ending than what we got tbqh

Episode 4 this season was pure kino though

I'll always be baffled by them giving the role of the fighter to the only human being who projects less of a fighter image than the Iron Fist guy.

It kind of worked out in season 1 when the fights played out as a dance, in fact sometimes being framed against a literal dance. But when they play it straight, she just doesn't work.

Was that the Xavier one? That one was good

It was the one where the time demons were introduced

Best episode of Legion imo

I am disappointed by the series finale,,,

But I will still take webm requests, if any

>Farouk did way too many evil things to be let off the hook that easily.
In real life, evil people are rarely punished for their deeds.

>Remember when she said "men are afraid women will laugh at them, women are afraid men will kill them".
That's true though

Men are scary to be alone with. No matter how nice he is you still have that "You could bash my head against the wall until I die and I couldn't stop you" feeling.

quoth another ancient villain: "What is better: to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"

I get the feeling a very determined duck could kill you if it wanted to.

Farouk didn't overcome dick, to quote the man himself: "I don't give a shit about your mind."

>Farouk did way too many evil things to be let off the hook that easily.
What bothers me is not that David and Charles decided not to fight Farouk. Because that's a no-win scenario.
It's Farouk's motivation of love for David. That's nonsense- him trying to murder David was the whole plot of season 1.
If it was framed as
>If we fight I'll put my mind in baby David or any of a dozen other telepathic mutants and we'll be doing all of this again or we can just put a pin in it and go our separate ways
Like why would past Farouk cry about what he's going to do to David? He literally has a castle full of children-mind-prisons.

To be honest ducks are scary to be alone with.

Paarthurnax ain't a villain, if anything, Delphine is for making you kill him.

in the end they barely did anything with Legion's actual powers

he was a villain back when alduin first ruled. delphine wants him executed for those past crimes even if he's been reformed for centuries now

i guess they didn't really want to (or could) really delve into the comicbook stuff, with each david personality being in charge of a different power and what not. they decided to make it its own thing instead

HE'S IN A FLOYD HOLE! FILL THE TUB WITH ICE! NOW!

Attached: venture bros floyd hole.jpg (715x409, 42K)

>when did they do that?
Don't bullshit me, user. Present Farouk said commented to Past Farouk how he used to be so bitter, and then Present Farouk gave Past Farouk those magic sunglasses and made Past Farouk cry just from having him look at memories of David growing up.
>We'll conquer the world together
That was a joke you autist. Farouk was making a joke.
>he's still evil, they just agreed that it is best for everyone, themselves and the world, to avoid each other.
If the show wasn't trying to say Present Farouk changed and got character development so that he wasn't just trying to abuse or murder people for personal gain they wouldn't have shown him calling his past self "so bitter" and they wouldn't have shown his past self being brought to tears by a psychic clip show of David growing up.
Which is all really stupid because Present Farouk never had that character development in reality. His last action taken before this episode was coldly and deliberately having all of his allies murdered by giving away their location to David, all just because "he didn't like their plan." And what he showed Past Farouk was all shit Present Farouk already saw and knew about back when he was doing things like murdering David's sister, raping Lenny, trying to prevent Oliver and others from their attempt to keep a bullet from killing David, turning Syd against David, standing there and letting Syd murder David (twice), etc.

Attached: disabled.png (638x359, 247K)

>in the end they barely did anything with Legion's actual powers
It was pretty dumb how they wasted the last episode on all that last second Switch lore and having Syd and Kerry running around fighting time demons for no reason because they were always under control anyway, with what little David content there was being eaten up by the laziest musical number they've done since the series began. And I like Pink Floyd / The Wall, but they did nothing interesting with it this time, unlike when they actually had neat action going on off of Behind Blue Eyes or the dance fight sequence.
Reminded me of Samurai Jack S5's ruined ending and Adventure Time with Finn and Jake turning into Adventure Time with PB and Marceline.
What is it with showrunners wanting to push aside their main character/s and focus massive blocks of time on auxiliary characters nobody cares about in the all-important last episode of the series?

>Kerry fighting against Time Gobelins looked REALLY fucking bad. I understand fighting against thin air isn't easy for an actor, but she looked like a kid pretending to be a samurai.
Didn't help that her old person makeup was jarringly low quality for a show that had so much high quality visual content otherwise.
They should've just kept it to her hair going grey and making her look pale and sick or something because they couldn't pull off the aging effect at all. She looked like she was wearing a Halloween costume or something. And her frame / proportions weren't really believable as an old lady. I don't know why, but it just didn't look like an old lady could ever actually have that kind of body.
Maybe all the real old ladies have body parts like their head or hips or something that keep growing throughout life to where they would always be substantially larger in proportion than someone like that actress. Not sure because it was just a feeling I got and I'm no anatomy expert.

BUMP

It's a con in the sense that faruk knows he can't defeat david because he's too powerful. So when the old faruk is crying after seeing the memories he realizes hes not a god being as he thinks he is and that he only compromise with david.

Nah since charles has memory of her now and will recruit her into the school for the gifted thus helping her too.

What went wrong? Why did they completely abandon this place and have the main characters from this lovely place turn into cold blooded monsters?

Attached: not the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters.jpg (1920x1080, 326K)

this

I liked that David and Charles talked it out instead of a battle, but Syd was a bitch til the very end.

Here it is.

Attached: nope.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

>Shadow King wholeheartedly admitted to being an evil parasite, who eventually kills his host and travels to a new one in Season 1
>Farouk literally laughed at David's appeals to morality and the pleas to not kill random civilians for fun in Season 2
>"Oh, but now he's told himself to be a better person"
Fucking how? Farouk himself is a few hundred years old (acc S2), and the Shadow King parasite has existed for thousands of years (acc S3). People like that don't change so easily.

It's like the showrunners didn't watch their own show...

>coldly and deliberately having all of his allies murdered by giving away their location to David, all just because "he didn't like their plan."
Yeah. Also, those "allies" were manipulated by him all along for no other reason but to turn the tables on David and get away with everything back in S2.
>David not coming to terms with his mental illness
It is a part of his powerset and has to be tolerated, as long as it doesn't threatens his life and those of others. The delusion that David's insanity was somehow especially bad and he must have been stopped was deliberately spread by Farouk to get away from being executed by Division 3.

The not-Xavier school was created in the wake of Xavier not founding his school. They were on the run from the government if I remember right. I thought that's why they left the grounds.

S1 to S2 time skip, which was never properly explained. Mutants and Divison 3 work together, Melanie too bitter about Oliver to care about anything.