"WandaVision" is about Wanda warping reality to revive Vision and losing control of her vision of a perfect world

>"WandaVision" is about Wanda warping reality to revive Vision and losing control of her vision of a perfect world.
>Leads directly into "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness".
>MCU Multiverse is basically crazy Eldritch dimensions and alternative timelines.

Wanda will create the Multiverse of Madness. They're going full House of M.

Attached: Madness.png (952x603, 1.01M)

>Streaming-only TV show is required viewing to understand a movie in theaters
I feel like this is a bad idea

>Wanda warping reality to revive Vision

He's a fucking android, how can they not just rebuild him???

Secret hope, but I kind of want WandaVision to be filmed like a 1950's sitcom, but as the show progresses, things start falling apart and becoming eerie. Basically a giant Don't Hug Me I'm Scared series.

The soul stone, vision's power source, got disintegrated in endgame.

The dark one is coming

Attached: Shuma Gorath is Cute.jpg (1400x1050, 286K)

Can the Scarlet Witch not fuck up for once

If only there was some sort of compact reactor...

He cannot be made without the mind stone becaus that allows him to have an actual conscious or he is just an A.I like Jarvis or Friday

And yet they were removing it in Infinity War

If you don't give Disney cash every month then you don't deserve to understand the movies

Unless the movie does a good job of catching the audience up with the story without having to view the show.

It’s 2019 entire stories and plots are posted online the minute episodes/shows premiere.

Don’t act like the audience is completely out of resources

Attached: 6DC21BD9-54C7-4C6E-B855-4E0E3E89B46E.png (359x352, 245K)

Can we talk about comics again instead of what the next step of the MCU is gonna be? It was fun at first, but it's kinda losing its luster

They made it pretty clear that removing the stone would kill Vision and that doing it would’ve been a last resort.

Wanda's not gonna create the multiverse jesus

Wanda will be Cthon’s mommy?

Feige says "The changes you'll see Wanda go through in the series will be reflected in the movie" so it sounds more like the series will just be where she learns actual magic (where up to now she's been just a mutant who they can't call a mutant).

They never actually require you to have seen previous movies. In fact sometimes the plots make more sense if you haven't (like why was everyone acting in Civil War like the Battle of Sokovia killed a lot of civilians, when Avengers 2 was all about getting all the civilians out?)

They say that they hope some of it will be retained without the stone but it’s a gamble. However with it destroyed and him dead, that information is gone and there’s no easy way to get it back. The Mind Stone was basically the only backup available.

No they absolutely didn't are you retarded? The whole point of Shuri doign the surgery was to remove the stone without killing Vision. If they just wanted to take it out and kill him in doing so they could have easily.

She'll probably be so set on creating a perfect world with her and vision she'll just jump to a new canvas and leave the old one to rot everytime something miniscule goes wrong.

OwO what is this?
Okay sure, let's talk about the Doctor Strange series everyone is praising but pirating that will get a relaunch in a couple months.
Or wait, let's talk about the Scarlet Witch miniseries that doesn't exist.
Or better yet, let's discuss all these great announcements about magic series that aren't happening. The choice is yours!

Can we talk about Squadron Supreme? I just read that book and really want to talk about it. I think the first 3 issues are fucking tremendous but it sorta failed to stick the landing and that it lost all its steam around the time they introduce the second batch of villain homages

Sure we can, Squadron Supreme is great. Which series, the Gruenwald original or one of the modern versions?

Disney wants everyone to subscribe to their shit. Making their most profitable film franchise connected directly to these shows is the best way to do that.
That would have worked really, really well if they were making a Vision show based on King's run.

Both I think. I just read the original story by Gruenwald but have always been a fan of Strazynki's series since he takes a lot of crazy ideas and somehow makes them work. His nighthawk sounds awful on paper but he knows how to write it. I do think its really cool that in the MAX series they do have a reference to the cap crossover issue with an homage character tossed in at the very end. Whose your favorite character? Mine's Doctor Spectrum. He's got such a cool and unique costume and the end revelation with his powers was a nice way to cap off the end of his story

>That would have worked really, really well if they were making a Vision show based on King's run.
I was under the impression that it was indeed based partly on that run. Is it not the case anymore?

She's always been doing magic, it's just like in comics where she's basically a mgical button masher instead of doing proper spellcasting

>>Grim Reaper is killed
>>Virginia "We won't tell your father about this..."
>>Laugh track cues

The perfect home life gone wrong stuff is pretty clearly taking from King's run. The earlier Vision and Wanda stuff doesn't have that darker tone.

I admit I haven't been keeping up but Wanda barely appears during that run so it'd be pretty damn weird to base it on a story that's not about her at all.

>Whose your favorite character? Mine's Doctor Spectrum.
I like him a lot too, he's kinda like a Green Lantern kinda guy and his powers have a lot of f untapped possibilities. It's funny that you mention his costume because Starbrand (part of the New Universe line that Gruenwald edited and wrote) changes his costume when Byrne takes over the series into an outfit that resembles Doctor Spectrum's a lot.
She does appear in it, albeit briefly. It was more of a flashback than anything, although I don't remember if she shows up afterwards.

Attached: starbrand.png (685x1004, 1.22M)

Aren't Wanda's kids Billy and Tommy? Oh god a baby reality warper would be a nightmare to deal with

I only care if Viv is in it

Attached: 1565580792200.jpg (1080x1263, 275K)

Well isn't that neat! That's why I really dig Squadron Supreme. It's one of those rare passion pieces that somehow manages to outdo its source material and have its own heart and soul to it

Gruenwald had a lot of interesting ideas but he was not a great writer. He writes like an editor, always explaining everything.

That wasn't just him, it was the writing culture at Marvel, but that's a big difference between Squadron Supreme and Watchmen.

Technically to watch the Avengers you needed to watch all of the phase one movies, yet i doubt everyone did it.

>He writes like an editor, always explaining everything.
In particular, that's exactly what I dig about titles like Quasar, because his obsession over continuity and worldbuilding made it a book that not only managed to be entertaining and somewhat grounded (when it came to Wendell Vaughn's personal life), but also huge in terms of the cosmology that later became the foundation of modern Marvel cosmic.

It's a GREAT idea, because people will do it.
Disney+ has won the streaming wars and it hasn't even launched yet.

I don't like this future

Attached: stop.jpg (188x96, 10K)

>Disney+ has won the streaming wars and it hasn't even launched yet.
This. I'm actually considering subscribing while cancelling Netflix, considering the amount of content D+ will have compared to all the movies and series dropping out of Netflix. I actually pirate most of what I watch but my mother will certainly appreciate all the new stuff available in the service

You can always live in the past with DC instead!

Attached: 1559073210749.jpg (750x750, 127K)

I dunno, I still believe the first 3 or 4 issues of Squadron Supreme might be some of the best written comics I've ever seen. He manages to have characters debate philosophies with each other without openly demonizing one side or retreading the same old viewpoints we've seen time and time again. I think to not only do that but make that discussion the major conflict of an issue is incredibly challenging for a writer to achieve. It's easy to boil down everything to a black and white viewpoint and have the finale end with a big fight scene, hence why I still think the ending is a bit hacky, but the beginning still shows off his talents as a writer in the best way possible

Avengers was the first MCU film I saw. Watched in in theatres at 14 and had no problem understanding it. Got a boner when Bruce was naked in that one scene too!

Oogabooga auto correct to Love blogs.

oogabooga

my normie relatives who only watch antenna TV and have never streamed are interested in it.
to me, that means it's won

>I only care if Viv is in it
Apparently they're bringing in Kate Bishop as the new Hawkguy in another show; so I woulnd't be at all surprised if they bring in Viv in this ( rather than the super creepy twins that turn out to not actually be real thing that happened in the comics ).

It's 80's rather than 50's, but there's a Mr. Robot episode that plays out like that. Season 2 I think.

I saw Iron Man 1 and Incredible Hulk in theaters, then saw Thor and Captain America on tv and then in 2012 me and a couple of friends went to see it at a packed theater and a kid behind us was saying shit like "LOOK IT'S LOKI", I knew it was Loki but I barely remembered that much from Thor
I didn't see Iron Man 2 though and didn't know who the guy with the arrow was until some news person said it was Hawkeye

>the reality sharper that was considered a mutant then not then a mutant again will have a big part in MCU mutants being a thing

It would be equally weird to make a Wanda/Vision series about bringing Vision back, but he doesn't come back, and Wanda becomes an insane reality warper to set her up as the villain of a Doctor Strange movie, or to set up an X-Men movie that's nothing at all to do with either of them. It wouldn't just be weird, it would be insane. Nobody who likes Wanda or Vision would want to watch that.

Creepy twins>creepy toasters

That 12.99 package deal with Hulu and ESPN+ is pretty much too good a deal not to subscribe. Every other streaming program is absolutely fucked.

this is going to be one of the best marvel movies ever

stop it they aint won shit u damn fool LMAO!!!!

Everyone is getting Disney+ anyway so it only makes sense to have shows that are actually canon for once

Not necessarily. We don’t know how much progress Shari made with trying to separate his mind from the stone

i heard for sure that wiccan speed and viv will be in wandavison

And people who already have Hulu get Disney+ as an add-on

Have the three of them ever even interacted in the comics?

Yeah who the fuck wants to watch a mpvie about Strange exploring alternate earths? We want the weird dimensions seen in the Ditko comics

>When the tentacles come out of the portal

Attached: 67CB758F-3119-48F4-96AC-7BCF82122744.jpg (208x230, 17K)

I just looked that up. That's EXACTLY what I hope they go for.

wandavision is only going to have like 6 or 8 episodes and that shit is coming out 2021

“Crazy”. That’s a PR buzzword. You know they can get too magic crazy because of China. Hence why Thor was recast as an alien god from another dimension.

black widow the eternals and falcon and winter solider up first

I'm still baffled that the show and Dr. Strange 2 release in the same period, cause Olsen will probably be worn out by then.

im not getting that bullshit

cut it the fuck out stop hyping up disney +

Of course you are. Literally everyone is or soon will have to just like everyone will soon only see Disney movies in theaters

some of thoes disney + shows will let yall down big time

fuck no im not i dont take this marvel shit serious

>I'll gladly pay $15 to see a movie in theaters, but like hell I'm paying $7 for this!

Why? It's an amazing service with a fantastic catalog of new and original content by what seems to be the only talented people in the entire industry and with the option to add Hulu AND that ridiculously low price it's seriously just too good to refuse

Nope. It's about Wanda creating a 1950s sitcom holodeck fantasy to alleviate her depression, then Vision is revived but emotionless, giving White Vision a new soul.

Wanda has had many team ups with Strange and they are the two big shot magic users of Marvel. Not that X-fags would know that.

You're going to get it. If not for Marvel then for Star Wars or something else as equally amazing and in a few years time odds are it's going to be the only service their is so even if you don't care for great movies and shows you will have literally nowhere else to go

WandaVision films this autumn, Strange 2 likely films next spring.

no no no im not getting that bullshit

They can make a self contained movie for normies while still tempting people for additional story.

Okay but you are tho

They could have saved his mind if they finished that process. But they didnt and hes dead while still being tied to the stone. So I think he cant be brought back without the stone.

not worried about that bullshit

Fanfic-tier wish fulfillment for TV. Actual plot development for the movies.

I hope Stilt-man is in this.

They can make up any reason or excuse they want to justify how he can be brought back. It would be harder to justify cheating fans if the series he's meant to be the co-lead of ends with him still dead.

Chthon possesses Vision, Wanda quarantines him in the fantasy place. Wanda clings to her relationship with Vision in this fantasy world,

Agatha Harkness teaches Wanda magic, she loves it and it begins to shift her atitude into looking forward instead of clinging to her old life. That calls back to her line in Civil War about how she used to think of herself one way.

She leaves behind the human world and becomes Scarlet Witch and defeats Chthon, beating him at his own magic, thus earning the title.

It's more likely Mordo who goes a bit nuts when he tries to do a Pangborn on Wanda and gets a dose of Chthon in his head.

The logo even shows the second "i" in Vision with red energy at its head, as if Wanda replaced the mind stone with Chaos Magic.

>meat or candy
NO

ANT-MAN 3

cassie lang aka stature

Didn't they say she would have reality warping powers here

>every TV season ends in a cliffhanger resolved in the next movie
>every movie ends in a cliffhanger resolved in the next TV season
>forever

Attached: 1454269697203.jpg (470x483, 56K)

A snake eating its own tail, and we're all on board for the ride.

>I'm still baffled that the show and Dr. Strange 2 release in the same period, cause Olsen will probably be worn out by then.
>You will never wear Lizzie out
Feels bad.

Attached: 1z6rRKl.jpg (3477x3477, 1.9M)

>WandaVision
>Dr. Strange and the Multiverse of Madness
Whoever came up with these titles deserves a harty pat on the back.

WandaVision is the most gloriously 80s thing, and Dr. Strange and the Multiverse of Madness is so delightfully pulp. I fucking love that shit.

Nobody has confirmed that yet. It's never been part of her normal powers in comics, and it's such a broken powerset that it makes her virtually unusable. There's no reason to give her reality warping unless they're adapting House of M. The backlash they'd get for making her insane should prevent them from doing that.

house of m shit is going to happen

I mean, after Winter Soldier my first thought was "oh shit, how will this affect Agents of SHIELD?" so it's not without precedent

> WandaVision slyly refers to Chthon's prophecy, his "WandaVision".

I kind of hope Marvel does a streak of just flat out bizarre films because they got 3 billion dollar movies this year and Disney lets them off the leash.

The Avengers writers wanted to include elements of House of M to Endgame. They been interested in that storyline for awhile

Just this once can X-fags not get everything they want? Can they not destroy another version of Wanda by using her as a plot device for their crap?

You’re either a fucking underage retard or a Disney shill

Those writers aren't working on WandaVision, nor any other upcoming MCU projects. Moving forwards, what they wanted to do matters as much as what Whedon wanted to do; not at all.

Wanda already destroyed herself. She's been in like 4 movies and all she's been is either a plot device or a throwaway character

I want to see Wanda and Stephen become friends. Such an amazing relationship; two hugely different types of magic, one is about intellect the other is about emotion. Powered by beings who are sworn enemies (Vishanti vs Chthon).

Wanda lost a brother.
Strange lost a sister.

>Strange lost a sister
I totally forgot about that....

Lizzie is unstoppable

Attached: 3DADEB7D-407A-46ED-A95B-0606A9048ED9.jpg (3690x4000, 3.89M)

Even if you don't like her, there are people that do, especially after her moment in Endgame. She has her own lore from the comics that could be adapted, and instead you want to just destroy her so we can have an X-Men movie because there hasn't been one since earlier this year. Nobody is going to want to watch a series where one of the lead characters becomes an insane villain and the other remains dead.

JMS Supreme Power was GOAT

Attached: 1460334673111.gif (245x245, 865K)

They're doing a What If... series. Things are firmly in "we can do whatever the fuck we want" territory.

Isn't the whole point of the series and Doctor Strange 2 to finally make her something more than a throwaway character?

It may work and it may not but that will be the test of whether she's a good character or not, since her parts in most movies are so small (her biggest role was Avengers 2 and she was a bad guy for half the time).

And you're an idiot if you think Disney actually needs to shill their stuff here.

Who gives a fuck Vision was boring and OP so before being offed was reduced to "Scarlet Witch's Ambulatory Dildo."
The smart thing would be to keep him dead.

>Hence why Thor was recast as an alien god from another dimension

Uh...is nobody going to correct this loser?

I'm sorry you have no taste, user, but if they were going to leave him dead, why make a series where he's the co-lead? Why tease people with his return and not deliver?

Attached: original.gif (500x200, 1.95M)

Anti-China conspiracies are just too difficult and tiresome to track, man. Shit like that is hard to debunk and pointless because they'll say anything to complain about muh China.
>oh it has a skull? That won't do no sir
>ghosts? hmmm sweetie, forget about the chink bucks
>lmao no afterlife for you, better think of the investors

You want your dildo to be dead?? Weird taste sis

Mind stone, brotha. Soul stone didn't make its appearance until Infinity War when Thanos went to Voromir

And as we know, one does not simply walk into Voromir.

* in The Multiverse of Madness

Attached: F297C030-DC65-4DCA-B6AF-DB3C1309E168.png (900x1366, 922K)

I can smell the synergy already

Remember playing as him in marvel v capcom

I’d tentacle her portal if you know what I mean

The “What if” comics are and were the shit, my favorite is “What if the FF fought the new FF” another one is “what if the FF had different powers”

I thought you were my Samwise, but you’re just fucking Voromir

Her friendship with Strange could be as important as Cap and Tony.

don't forget Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings

fuck shang chink

Well, judging by everything we've heard, it seems pretty clear she didn't make enough.

>They're going full House of M.
More like reverse House Of M.
We already have a world without mutants.

>he doesn't know Shuma Gorath

Attached: shuma 1705934.jpg (720x720, 395K)

Shuma is cute. CUTE!

Attached: shuma gorath is so moe - marvel vs capcom 1373167680226.jpg (600x698, 301K)

>making me sit through Wandashit to enjoy Vision and Strange
And thus the MCU lost me.

no, elaborate

I think you're missing the distinction between "understand" and "have additional background for".

>Wanda
>shit
Butthurt Captain Marvelfag

>tfw never fell for the streaming meme
This shit is gonna turn into next cable.

Penus in Veganus

>too good of the deal
There is no better deal than pirating.

Was about to say this.
The fact that they added every range of entertainment to sports is a big blow in the face of Netflix (who isn't even that cheap anymore and is slowly losing all of his non-originals) and the other streaming services.

If you can't find a way to add mutants to the MCU without involving Wanda, you don't deserve to get mutants.
You should also take a look at MCU Spider-Man and his supporting cast, think about the changes that would be made to characters, and ask yourself how much you really want MCU X-Men.

What would change?

They don't need to add mutants to the MCU proper. Multiverse of Madness, remember? They can just do the thing that a good chunk of both X-fans and detractors have been saying should happen for years, and put the fuckers in their own universe where the existence of other supers doesn't undermine their entire point.

Wanda: "I'm sensing a large mass of Chaos Magic approaching us, Stephen."

Strange: "Chthon?"

Wanda: "No...something much bigger...Shuma Gorath."

That would be a Kino moment.

>the MCU and X-Men earth will have a crossover and it'll be like JL/A where the Avengers can't understand why the populace hate their heroes and the X-Men think that the Avengers have brainwashed their civilians

Can't be worse than how Fox changed the X-men cast after Days of Future Past. They also already racebent Trask during X-3 if that's what your referring to.

Cringed

Whoa, it's almost like "read these other comic issues to understand this one", but more expensive

Well I just spewed it out so it would be I guess.

I do know Him, I was acting cute around it.
I can assure you that Wanda, for as many fans as she could have, hasn't had enough characterization or screentime to be considered above her. Sorry to break this to you.
Also this. I think those who want House of M simply don't give a fuck about Wanda and simply aren't aware of the damage the story made to her (and probably skimmed Wikipedia).

Finally the normies will understand our pain.

that was a one-time event that can never be replicated

>Strange is just about to go mad and be consumed by some monstet
>suddenly a motorcycle roar can be heard in the distance
>a rider can be seen speeding up to strange
>chains from the rider tie up the monster that's about to consume strange, slam it to the ground and burns it
>Ghost Rider then stops near Strange and offer his hand
>he then said "Let's ride."

>Quasar collections sell so badly we'll never get any more of them
Well fuck.

Just the fact that we got a second one is reason enough to be hopeful. Don't despair.
And yes I know Brevoort said he wasn't too hot about another volume just yet, but happy thoughts!

Many of the changes to spider-man were done to avoid similarities with the previous movies. It's also why we're getting villains that weren't featured before.

X-Men aside from maybe Wolverine, Xavier and Magneto were very off in the first place though. They won't need to do much to stand out from them.