"I may have died saving the universe *cough cough* but I will go in peace, knowing the man I most respect, Steve Rogers...

"I may have died saving the universe *cough cough* but I will go in peace, knowing the man I most respect, Steve Rogers, will still be here to protect the world my wife and daughter live in."

Attached: 3a5892be69fd7be5d01a94178f287acf.jpg (500x281, 22K)

>You should have never called me a capcicle Tony

Attached: 332.png (540x320, 273K)

>Steve:

Attached: 471.jpg (1168x657, 539K)

>, will still be here to protect the world my wife and daughter live in."
He is. Just old, and after a lifetime of marathon sex likely incapable of fast movement.

>Oh boy, what a beautiful day at my farm
>I've sure got a busy day ahead of me, gotta harvest some of those fruit, go down to the river to get some fresh water, fix the leak in my roof...
>I sure hope nothing bad happens to me on this fine day.

Attached: avengers-endgame-thanos-josh-brolin-cruel-joke-1149166-1280x0.jpg (1280x721, 58K)

Was it ever explained in the comics why Thanos has the same chin lines as the Skrull?

Damn they really killed him for no reason huh?

Jack Kirby

Weird, I don't remember him saying that.

>"Because, of all the LITERALLY HUNDREDS of heroes that literally just helped me save the universe, Steve Rogers is the only human being on the face of the planet capable of protecting it.

>SHAWARMA! Shawarma Galaga billionare bazinga!!

Tony was such a deep character. Gonna miss him.

If thats the case why didnt Tony give EDITH to Steve? It would make him useful despite his age

>literally hundreds of heroes helping
>”WHOS GOING TO BE THE NEXT IRON MAN!?”
Heroes other than Cap and Tony are irrelevant in the MCU

Steve never would have approved of EDITH.

>”WHOS GOING TO BE THE NEXT IRON MAN!?”

Literally nobody outside of Yea Forums is asking this question

Something with being a deviant offshoot of the eternals hence him looking different compared to his family.

exactly. like, Cap Marvel alone takes out Thanos' fucking ship, but apparently Cap is the universe' only hope. Not to mention Tony's legacy character, mother fucking Spiderman? lol.

Also, if your argument is, "but Steve was his friend!", okay so as his friend Tony wouldn't want Steve to be happy and go live the life he wanted in his original era with the love of his life? Okay.

OP is retarded.

Why? Because it was clearly a gross invasion of peoples privacy and an a ridiculous amount of power for one man to wield?
If only Peter could see beyond his Stark worship and realise the same thing

Everyone in the MCU is asking this exact question thats entirely what ffh is about

"Who's going to be the next Iron Man" was literally a major subplot in the most recent MCU movie. Peter Parker is bombarded with people asking if he's going to take up Tony's mantle, he experiences doubt about whether he can be the next Iron Man, he gets told he doesn't need to be the next Iron Man, and then they have a scene with him building his suit using hologram tools like Tony did, and the movie ends with Mysterio, who wanted to claim that role for himself, blaming Peter, lying and saying Peter wanted to be the only recipient of Tony's legacy. It was a major, major theme.

>Everyone in the MCU
Show me an example of someone in the MCU asking this question.

And don't say Spider-man, because getting OUT of Tony's shadow was the entire goddamn point of that movie.

>Everyone in the MCU
>The theme of literally one movie

lol

>If only Peter could see beyond his Stark worship and realise the same thing
I wish this Peter did that more often, honestly. I think the first mistake was how they decided to throw him into the plot of Civil War at the end without making him pivotal to it. The fact that Peter never had a crisis of conscience and abandoned Tony's side for Cap's made him feel less like his own individual right off the bat. Then they compound the problem by having Peter tell Tony that he only wanted to be like him when defending his superheroing. That was the perfect time for him to break down and reveal that he feels he has to keep taking on threats because it's his responsibility, and to say what happened to Ben, but no, we just get more Stark hero worship. EDITH also seems like the kind of thing Peter should feel way differently about than Stark would, but he never questions that somebody should have that power, just that he's not ready for it. They have plenty of opportunities to establish the differences between Peter and Tony, or to show he motivations outside Tony, but all they do in that regard is fill time with love interests.

>Jack Kirby
>Thanos
Bruh

Oops, you quoted the wrong person.

Are you actually retarded? He is saying that the latest film in the mcu, Spider-Man FFH, depicts many characters and people around the world wanting to know who will take the position of iron man.

Throughout the movie characters say things like “Will you be the next Iron Man?”, “Will you lead the Avengers now?”, “The world needs the new Iron Man”, “IM not the next Iron Man”, “To the next Tony Stark”, “He said he was the only one who could take the place of Iron Man” those are just a few I remember off the top of my head and doesn’t include things like all the murals for Stark and whatnot

For all the complaints Mcu Spidey gets about being Iron Boy, they could all be fixed if he grew a spine and stopped sucking off Tony. If for once he stood for the morals he grew up with and called Tony out on his bullshit. Like with his introduction to civil war, he literally manipulated Peter into joining him yet he never questions it. Ghosts him for months and puts limits on his superheroing, Peter still worships him. Leaves a multi billion dollar killing machine thats one robot body away form being Ultron to a kid, doesnt question it

Nothing besides empty revenge.

>No reason
>He murdered half the life in the universe after having spent years razing half of all life on countless worlds
People on Earth get put down for far less than that

Attached: endgame.jpg (1280x600, 197K)