Why would anyone get mad at a cartoon?

Why would anyone get mad at a cartoon?

Attached: images (2).jpg (620x420, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RybNI0KB1bg
syfy.com/syfywire/rockos-modern-life-creator-interview
glaad.org/amp/kids-tv-getting-queerer-but-kids-film-is-not-2019-SRI
independent.co.uk/environment/nature/solved-mystery-of-the-sex-change-toads-866497.html
m.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

beucause cartoons are used as vessel to influence the minds of people, especially younger viewers and females who would then forced to either accept these unnatural practices as normal or even worse adopt them for themselves

I don't know if making Ed Bighead a transphobe who disowned his kid was what a modern Rocko revival needed. I don't know if a transexual subplot-into-main plot was what a modern Rocko revival needed.

>Art is an amazing thing that can touch you on the most basic of emotional levels.
>Lol why are you letting a stupid piece of media make you feel anything?

CHANGE BAD

because the message they give to children is bad and makes them weak
no Im not talking about Rocko that was an okay message

Attached: 1442982089527.gif (1279x720, 915K)

>females
post discarded

The question wasn't "Why feel anything", it was specifically, "why you so mad? iz jus cahtoon. why you so myad?"

When its far left propaganda, yes.
I wouldn't mind as much if they were at least honest about it. Where's the scene where his neo vagina gets infected and the stitches pop? Where are the scenes where he has to dilate for upwards of an hour every two to four hours? Where are the scenes where he experiences drastic mood swings because of the hormones fucking up his brain chemistry?
Basically, wheres the fucking reality of what it reallly means to go full transsexual? Because that's what he is, right, a full blown tranny. So all that shit should have been in there along with all the "pros" of being a tranny like there are actually any, LMFAO

>s far left propaganda
this is like, center left at most
let me guess, you're an americuck aren't you

>hey remember how everyone has fond memories of the last decade before the war on terror paranoia started?
>WELL FUCK YOU KIDDO, HERE'S TRANNIES BECAUSE THEY'RE CURRENT

Like with every other SJW-tinged reboot like Twilight Zone 2019, it's taking something from an era people have fond memories of and shitting it up just to fuck with people. It doesn't make a political statement except to remind people who aren't mentally ill of how quickly society shat the bed in just a generation's span of time.

One of the reasons is insecurity.
When they see the media doing something they don't like, they feel like they have to do what the media says or else nobody will like them.
Some people just base their self worth over the media because it's natural to feel like you have to belong I guess?

Btw I like Rachel, step on my nuts and call me Yea Forumsmblr

>this is like, center left at most
>let me guess, you're an americuck aren't you
Leftism has gone so far off the deep end. I swear you eurocucks will be letting pedos fuck your kids within the next decade.

it's about rocko and a transgender character is there, the special isn't about being transgender you stupid fuck. have fun trying to reproduce, incel.

because mentally ill 40%ers need to push their self destructive life style in everyones face in order to feel better about the terrible life decision theyve made

CHANGE GOOD
CHANGE ALWAYS GOOD
DON'T QUESTION IT JUST ACCEPT IT

I just hope the runtime doesn't focus a lot of time on this. It would be cool if we were getting a whole new season and this just happened to be what one episode was about.

You did it
You boiled every single Rocko's Modern Life post from the past five days into its bare essential essence.

Already well on my way, I'm married, you dumb tranny. I'll definitely have fun raising my eventual biological children, have fun jumping through hoops trying to adopt someone elses kids when you eventually feel like mimicking what a family is supposed to be.

>muh slippery slope
Why don't you get outta here with that fallacy and sit down on this phallus, see?

>B-but what about me, a normal person? I can't relate to THIS! There aren't that many of those freaks anyway! This must be propaganda.
It's pretty much the same reason why SJWs get mad at media: "It should have been about ME, not THEM!"
Civil rights and all that sexual identity shit is not far left, you absolute retard. The far left is about violent revolutions and the destruction of capitalism as a system. Trying to associate leftism with identity politics was a tactic used to (successfully) stop the spread of communism after WW2, and you are still eating the bait. Meanwhile USSR was throwing gays into mental hospitals and pumping them with chemicals ever since Stalin's rise to power.
>muh open wound
Most trans people don't even do that, exactly because they fear the shit that you described. Why the fuck is the "dillate" discussion such a hot topic nowadays?

I don't mind that it happened, just that it was handled in such a virtue signalling manner. There was no comedy to it.

Why indeed?

Attached: corrupted.jpg (1200x675, 98K)

things change, bro or sis, calm the fuck down. families are all different. cavemen have been beating each other with rocks for eons and i don't think it's because nuclear families are less common.

It needed virtue signalling (Jungle Movie had closure needing subplots and Florpus has a deranged fandom hungry for more)

Friendly reminder that there is nothing wrong with transgendered people and you shouldn't give them any shit because their lives are harder than they need to be

T. Straight guy

>cartoons should be considered art!
>lol no cartoons are stupid media, why do you care so much

Well it is Rocko's MODERN life so why not reflect the modern times this was made in?

A shame it keeps getting proven true every fucking time. Shouldn't you be arresting somebody for making a mean post on Twitter anyways?

So user, did you cry when She-Ra came out?

it's a fact that females are a lot more easily influenced

I miss when cartoons used to be about being funny. Now it seems like everyone in charge just wants to vent about finding out if they liked dicks or vaginas back in college.

>She-Ra
No one watches that show, it'll die the embarrassing, obscure death it deserves

because the revival was a monkey paw wish, Rocko got his show back but changed for the worse and the moral was suck it up

They don't understand that it's just a cartoon. To them it is something more.

I do not mind Trans people. I don't hate them. They can do whatever they want with their lives if it makes them happy. My problem with this is how the media is trying it's hardest to pander to this crowd. They are screaming "ACCEPT IT!! ACCEPT IT!!" and silence anyones opinion with "oh you didn't like it? You must be a transphobe!" It's propaganda in its purest form. They want you to blindly accept it with no questions asked. I don't think this is convincing anyone to find trans people normal either. This isn't targeted towards kids but the adults who grew up with it. What I'm tired of is the amount of media that doesn't give two shits about what gender you wanna be, they just wanna virtue signal and gain support from the Tumblr crowd.

>mentally ill 40%ers need to push their self destructive life style in everyones face

Yeah, I don't like copaganda either.

Attached: ca5.jpg (662x680, 87K)

Why is everyone so fucking weak-minded and a drone to just accept all CHANGE as being good? When do you become just a fucking slave? Why do you lack individuality or the fortitude to challenge?

No, did you cry when the silly man made his dog do a Nazi salute?

That would mean that incels are terrible influencers and thus unworthy of finding someone in their lives.

Why would anyone try to farm outrage with a cartoon?

because it doesnt cater to their own personal tiny life bubble or interests when they alone are the most important person in the universe to please

Attached: miami_rick_and_morty_by_awkward_dark_nerd_da60kl5-fullview.jpg (1024x1327, 139K)

>I don't mind them
>But I sure hate when others are told not to mind them either

Don't do radical centrism, kids.

Attached: Stefan_NPC.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Honestly I feel as though he was written as any older man would feel in that scenario like a stream almost. But there us this part if me that sees something underneath the whole "let him be a girl!" thing.
'Don't question something questionable if that questionable thing makes everyone happy.'
That's what I got from it.

Genuinely curious how would your life play out if your kid came out to you as gay/trans in the future. Also, neovaginas are not open wounds nor is dilation a constant worry.
Don't be a misinformation-spreading shithead. Obviously being a tranny is no fun. But maybe for some it's better than offing themselves already.

>Do do radical centrism, kids.
Fix that for you robot.

Those two are not mutually exclusive.
If I don't care about something, that doesn't mean I think other people don't have a right to have an opinion one way or another or feel strongly.
"I may disagree with you, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

the amount you actually seem to know about trans people is fucking hilariously misinformed, good job invalidating your own argument three sentences in

>"I may disagree with you, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Okay.
All white people need to be ground into pig chow.

Attached: Yakub.png (402x600, 165K)

Every single tranny wants to force others - through the state or socio-economic pressure - to play along with their LARPing as the opposite sex.

Literally every tranny does implicitly this by the very fact of stating they're not the sex they actually are. There is no such thing as a good tranny.

Every tranny-supportive media is a weapon to achieve that end.

That is why it is alright to be mad at a cartoon.

>Okay.
>All white people need to be ground into pig chow.
You've a right to feel that way or to think that.
I disagree with your opinion.
As long as it remains just speech or an opinion, there's no issue.

>we live in an era when we praise the fostering of mental illness and encourage body mutilation
God bless this clown world.

Attached: praise-the-lord.jpg (656x732, 453K)

If you have to say you are a woman you aren't

>Friendly reminder that there is nothing wrong with transgendered people and you shouldn't give them any shit because their lives are harder than they need to be
*ahem*
COPE
t. actual straight guy

>wants to force others - through the state or socio-economic pressure

Elaborate, because I smell unsourced, unfounded bullshit.

Attached: Brainlet_from_Montana.png (759x729, 461K)

Why, indeed?

Attached: 1553001311215.gif (334x251, 1.26M)

Have you ever even met a tranny?

>Said the Amerifat, stroking his circumcised penis

Attached: -SNIP- there goes the penis.jpg (2500x1558, 661K)

You'll never be a woman faggot. Learn to accept your body.

Friendly reminder that getting mad at people for supporting trans rights is the ultimate cope. Have fun seething over a literal cartoon frog.

T. actual straight guy who's gonna pump more semen into his biologically female straight wife tonight

I wish I could fast forward 30 years to see how we will look back to the time where we supported pumping kids with hormones, mutilating people and glorified autogynephilia.

It's weird cause it came from nowhere, but it didn't really bother me.
I was just like... Yeah, okay. I get it. At least it moves the story.

>T. actual straight guy who's gonna pump more semen into his biologically female straight wife tonight
>having to announce yourself having sex
*ahem*
HAVE SEX, INCEL

I see user is in denial about it getting multiple seasons.

I am, in my big bed with my wife. I'll post a pic with her and I holding up a doodle of Rachel and a timestamp to prove I'm not lying. She'll get a hoot out of it. Only if this thread doesn't 404 though.

I did laugh my ass off when he got sent to jail and got his anus resized. Even harder when you anons ran around this website bawling 'freeze peach.

This is Yea Forums so anybody on here who has kids is going to mess it up either way. I mean shit I remember on Yea Forums when some user broke his parole bu fucking with his ankle monitor so he could drink after 6 months sobriety because 'muh freedom' even though he had a daughter to take care of.

Trannies were a mistake.

Attached: 1564704366177.jpg (250x219, 12K)

>I am, in my big bed with my wife. I'll post a pic with her and I holding up a doodle of Rachel and a timestamp to prove I'm not lying. She'll get a hoot out of it. Only if this thread doesn't 404 though.
*ahem*
HAVE SEX, INCEL

i dont have it but there was a redditor who got the gender reassignment from a top tier doctor and after the surgery he said he was in hell. The dilation was so painful he was starting to regret his choice. He literally claimed that it was an open wound and that he was going to have to keep dilating it till he died or else it would close up and he would get an infection trying to pee.
theres a reason why 40% kill themselves, once you fuck your body up that bad theres no going back

you dont need a source to fucking comprehend what the current trend it. government establishments want to change the sex ed courses in public schools. There is lobbying to get insurance companies to recognize this mental illness and pay for hormones/surgeries
really look around and you'll see what user was talking about

>but somebody on Reddit said so!
And who would lie on the internet?

>theres a reason why 40% kill themselves

I hate to needlessly nitpick, but 40% attempt to kill themselves. It's a self-reported survey, so it's kind of hard to get people who actually did kill themselves to answer and get a more definitive answer.

The problem is when a crazy person hears that and thinks he should do it.

dude was deep in r/trans or whatever the fuck they called it and posted his pre and post op photos
thats fine user as long as you understand the point im trying to make as they cant live with themselves after defiling their bodies with unnecessary surgies to feed their delusions

As opposed to the previous comment by some guy on Yea Forums

Why do you even care? How does that change your life in any way?

Because a lot of anons are really pissed off and need something to focus it on and so they come up with reasons to despise a certain group with a burning hatred. Some also go even further by claiming they are worried about their physical or mental health when really they would gleefully jab a drowning member of the group with a cattle prod if they saw them drowning at the edge of a pool.

Not mad, just sad of any person that think that being trans is ok, because of this cartoon.

Is a mental illness, hence sad

Who cares about Rachel?! Glad that Roc, Fil and Hef weren't the candidates. The special was great, but there's no need to label as a lgbtq movie. It wasn't at all lgbt themed. If Joe would had gone quantity over quality, we would had hate it Ballistically!!!

I haven't watched the movie yet so I wanted to ask, is it good? And I don't mean in a rotten tomatoes regular critique way
I want to know this because I don't want to go throug the experience of Kyle and Stan watching Indiana Jones

I didn't read him as a transphobe, desu. I just read him as shocked and averse to change

A crazy person who is violent might hear anything and take it as justification for their violence. If not someone saying, "kill all white people," it might be, "kill all people who hate your favorite cartoon" or something else. I mean, if we're talking crazy violent here and not just violent. A violent person who acts out in mass shootings, as I've read from a recent FBI study, usually has a history of domestic violence as well.
E.G. randy stair used a cartoon to justify why he should shoot up his workplace.
Ultimately though, I don't think it's people saying things that causes someone to be violent. When someone is violent like that, they're in control of their actions and they're making the decision to be violent. So the person with radical opinions being expressed isn't the one culpable. That remains the entirety of the person who takes that step from speech to action.

so we should just ignore that mental illness and body mutilation is being pushed to be considered normal because its "It's their own business". Should we allow men who beat their wives in the privacy of their own homes alone too since its their own business?

subhuman

>muh blind, irrational hatred
No, faggot. It's not blind, irrational hatred, its well deserved wariness because anyone who's willing to think honestly about the ramifications of the current titanic push for trans acceptance can see where its heading. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and this is the most well meaning highway to hell I've ever seen.

Right now what we're seeing is are cabals of transsexuals propagandizing children in libraries, exposing them to a lifestyle centered primarily around sex and screaming at anyone who tries to speak up against it. We know about the high rates of STD's in the homosexual community. We know about the high overlap between pedophilia and homosexuality. We know how heavily defined by hedonism and violence the homosexual community is. That's why we're so "irrationally" angry. Because we know that beneath the family friendly facade and outrageous glamour is a sleazy den of depraved perverts who desperately want to brainwash, indoctrinate and most importantly, fuck kids. Sorry, but I'm not sorry that you're mad The Movement in all its stripes is meeting resistance in its effort to realize its grand ambition of fucking kids without reprisal. We didn't like it when the Catholic priests were at it, and we don't like it now when its Alberta the tranny thats at it either.

Attached: 1496895701621.png (405x413, 133K)

If someone wants to mutilate or abuse their own body, that's their business. Yes, they should be able to.
The difference in your comparison is that if someone wants to abuse or mutilate someone else's body, that's in no way their own business, it now becomes the business of his battered wife.
The only people affected by trannies doing whatever to their body is themselves. someone abusing his wife or spouse is abusing someone else.

>equating elective surgery to beating the shit out of someone else
We can't just pray the tranniness away user. Also we know you desperately want to drive a tranny to suicide and pretend to be a good guy the whole time.

Because people are pathetic, and assume there's some overarching conspiracy to shovel in LGBT/Minorities into cartoons.
In reality, good people just think there should be more representation of people that already exist, so they add them when it doesn't disrupt the story (and in fact, often enhances it!)

would someone "desperate" for them to commit suicide want 100%?

user here doesn't give a shit about kids being diddled so long as a straight white man does it but when the fags get in on the action, well now it's a 'something must be done!' situation for him. Kids being diddled in the entertainment industry goes back all the way to when Shirley Temple was a little one but user doesn't make a peep about this long sordid history. Though now that some immoral fags do it, well now it's a tragedy.

Well it's not really a conspiracy that they want more LGBT/minorities in cartoons if they - well, think there should be more.
I don't think it makes the story better or worse but when it comes to representation, I'm sorta neutral on the subject. In that I don't care if I'm represented in media or not and I don't think it's necessary to feel represented to enjoy something.
But that's another topic.

To feel vindicated in saying they are sick people who should be marginalized. Then again most of these anons on about the trannies never give a solution other than a vague 'therapy' as if they know better than shrinks in the field.

>another fucking threat about this
Rocko Modern Life discussions are dead forever, aren't they? I dunno who is more annoying at this point. The tranny shills or the triggered /pol/niggers, both of whom i'm sure as hell never watched the original show at all and are just looking at reasons to be fucking autistic.

Attached: 1456199722639.png (252x348, 129K)

CHANGE GOOD

>Rocko Modern Life discussions are dead forever, aren't they?
Yep.

I would blame the faggot that thought making Ralph trans was a good idea.

No one had a problem with trannies back when they minded their own business and did Moulin Rouge in underground bars long after dark. We only have a problem now because they're trying to convince kids to take hormones and consider gender reassignment surgery, medical procedures whose effects have heavy and lifelong ramifications. Medical procedures that kids should have absolutely no business even thinking about.

it's convenient and helpful that there are no institutionalized ideologies in our nations now that we're currently alive

dilate'd

I admit, I am here to kick the /pol/ack wasp nest. My job has a lot of downtime so I got nothing better to do besides play Solitaire or watch Youtube/Dailymotion vids.

So you blame joe murray?

Which ones specifically?

He wasn't really transphobic, it's just with so much going on in his life at once, it's harder for him to accept it.

They don't keep it their business and actively make it a political discussion that affects the rest of us such as trans bathrooms and the whole Xer pronouns.

Can't you just take up writing/drawing or jerkoff like normies.

Love how you assume I'm a-okay with kiddie fiddling because its the straight white boogiemans exclusive pasttime that others have no business enjoying. You conviently ignored the last part of my post when I said I wasn't okay with Catholic priests doing it, just so you could have yourself a nice fat strawman to bat around. If I'm not okay with the Catholic Church fiddling childing, why the fuck would I be okay with Hollywood Jews doing it? I hate pedos regardless of the form they come in. Hollyjew pedos, activist pedos, Church pedos I say hang em all, both white and black alike.

And where is the 'pressure' part, you retarded /pol/tard?

Attached: 101_of_dispute_at_Politically_incorrect.png (560x1540, 762K)

Yea, and you fags come here to constantly cry about being oppressed by the trannies more than the trannies start 'respect my pronouns' threads 50:1. Go and blubber about it all you like but at least try to stand up for what you believe in by taking action instead of just posting here in impotent rage. Also no 'redpilling' people on here is about the same as a suburban mom 'spreading awareness' about whatever on Facebook.

I do that at home, I have a thing about doing my hobbies at work.

>Why won't people become apathetic to the plight of those I want to exterminate in the name of fourteen words?

Attached: In_the_alt-right.png (434x428, 239K)

>cartoons are too political! Its just pandering!
>they should have had a conservative counterpoint expressed with someone unhappy at Ralph's transition!
lmao

Sure you are, I bet you only use the church as the 'my black friend' excuse when really youbonly care about bashing fags and use 'well some are pedos' as a smokescreen. I bet the thought of doing a fag drag gets you nice and hard too.

>/pol/ controls the youth
Based.
When did liberalism become so uncool?

why don't you do something to stop me instead of defending harmful bodily and mental mutilation?

The never learned how to meme.

I don't see how either of those things affects me to be honest.
I've never seen a penis other than my own in a public restroom, and if someone wants to be called "her" when they look like a him I'll either oblige them if they're understanding and polite about the fact that I can't tell what their pronouns are outwardly, or if they're uppity I'll simply ignore them.

>ignores reasonable objections to tranny propaganda
>hurrr u jus' wanna fug men in drag, admit it already biggot hurrr
Same lame progressive talking points from the late 90's and early 2000's. Is the idea that people have simple and well reasoned objections to the future you want to bring about that scary? Sounds like you're clinging to the idea that I'm some kind of repressed homosexual like a kid to a safety blanket

Attached: projecting.jpg (486x330, 95K)

Don't worry. God will exterminate them all, by bringing them to Hell where they can be in anguish because of their issues with their own being forever

Not gonna stop you, just like to point out how you fags run around this website and cry your eyes out while shitting on the floor when those mentally ill trannies are able to get their deal pushed into the media more. They are out there getting shit done and anons here just sit and weep until they snap and shoot up a place or drive a van through a crowd.

Every new generation had a selection of creepy losers throughout their school age. Talk about desperate, if you try to see dramatic shift in a handful of cringy autists with no friends save for those on the internet. At best, this particular guy will embrace the bowlcut in full and try to shoot up a school.

Attached: Dylann_BLACKED.jpg (872x1024, 443K)

Nah, you are just another fag on the internet pretending that they care about a cause and all you do is post on this website on how gross you think tranny axe wounds are. So go ahead and pretend to be enlightened and feel good in the idea thar you won an argument on the internet. I am sure that it has totally effected the cause you claim to care for.

>I don't think it's necessary to feel represented to enjoy something.
Strawman. You can enjoy it just fine with any color character, but it's nice for minority kids to have something to look up to.

Those trannies also have millions of dollars from various corporate interest groups.

More like grow up to be an alpha chad, while liberals force their children to "transition" their gender for profressive points before killing themselves LOL.

>trannies are capable of securing millions to fund their causes
How can straight white men on Yea Forums even compete?

>Strawman.

No, I'm not misrepresenting your argument. I'm not even arguing it. I'm presenting my opinion on representation, perhaps unsolicited, but I'm not arguing in favor or against it. If kids feel they want to feel represented to enjoy something more, that's their prerogative. People can give any reason they want for liking or disliking something; even straight irrational preference is fine justification for an opinion. I don't think it's invalid to say, "well I like feeling represented." I just don't share it. Make sense?

It all comes down to you fucking people worshiping corporations. Why don't you ask yourselves why Disney and Google and other distopian nightmare corporations seem so eager and willing to play along with this stuff? Why the fuck would you assume it's because they have good intentions? Think critically for a change.

They would support 1488 white supremacist cartoons if they thought it would make more money, simple as that. No morals, just do whatever to max their profits.

They didn't do anything to earn it, its practically handed to them, infrastructure, funds and all by a group of billionaires. All the need to do is weep on social media about some perceived injustice and they'll suddenly start receiving invitations to be the spokesman for some alphabet soup activist group with corporate funding. Fuck off, conservatives are too busy doing an honest days work keeping society functional to be able to make a living off muckraking and griefing for progressive brownie points.

Everything is political, but that does not mean they can't be enjoyable even if they don't share your views.

so you admit to being a complete faggot that would allow manchildren to force trannies in every form of media because they have the corporate money? But you don't care because you have the moral superiorty of being an edgy nihilist

Sounds to me like they are just working the capitalist system better than you ya filthy commie scum. Anybody who gets money in our system deserves it by default and you are a lazy loser for not doing the same or improving it.

Fair enough my apologies.

I think I'm just irked by people say say "it's a mental illness, it shouldn't be encouraged", since those people are the same who tell random anons to jump off a bridge for liking the wrong waifu.
I'd rather /pol/scum be honest and say "I hate trans people existing and want them gone" rather than pussyfoot around with this "it's to protect people's mental health!" bs.

When it took over and became mainstream. They still like to larp as if they're rebels against the establishment.

>allowing
Yes user, I am totally sure that the corporations are watching this thread and I am deciding the course of animation by calling you a whiney fag. Also those manchildren can at least get shit done and make the cartoons. Like that one anime about that big fat manchild who is with that skinny hot chick because he is a great scientist. You are the fag crying that he doesn't deserve her and isn't doing super science like fatty was which is why the chick was into his portly ass.

Hey there friend! Just want to correct you on a few issues so that you can make better arguments in the future (No need to thank me)! :) First, the slippery slope fallacy only occurs when the sequence of events is unreasonable. Ain't that just crazy! So if the argument is a reasonable progression, it actually is not a fallacy (*claps from newly enlightened individuals*). The other minor hiccup is that trying to argue with someone by pointing out a fallacy is a fallacy itself. Try not to stumble into such a dangerous trap, stay vigilant, like a superhero, friend! :) And remember, smiles go for miles! :) :) :)

A cartoon does not "need" anything.

Attached: 1492559920773.jpg (700x525, 231K)

Can't strongly disagree here. I'd rather they didn't pretend they're doing it because they care about someone's well being when that's emphatically not the case.
But at the risk of arguing, the people who say it's a mental illness and shouldn't be encouraged aren't always the same people telling everyone else to commit sudoku. I mean, this is an anonymous alpaca wool shearing web ring, so it's not unreasonable for there to be separate people with these separate opinions.

>you eurocucks will be letting pedos fuck your kids within the next decade

Already happening in the UK and France.

I'm a big girly homosexual and I also agree with /pol/ on a lot of things.The idea that people can only have an issue with lefty propaganda because they are homophobes and racists is bullshit. A lot of what you see going on over there is just being gleefully offensive because its cathartic when we must be careful about what we say everywhere else.

And before you say it yes, there are some actual nazis running around, and a few of them who would even go out and shoot people if agitated enough. But only a small number of them. #notallpoltards. I dont get why Islam gets a free fucking pass for that despite being an oppressive patriarchal ideology that spawns a few mass murdering radicals as well.

for the same reason that someone would think its important that a cartoon representing them is important. We're a shell of a people that seem to define ourselves on our divisions rather than our actions and beliefs

What evidence to you have to support the notion that OP agrees with that first statement?

Alternatively, people really get worked up over fake stories. To the point where they get nasty over conversations involving that thing for no real reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=RybNI0KB1bg

i still stand by people have been fucked up for centuries, i doubt a 45 minute rocko special is going to be the thing that tips the scales. i don't think a trans person in a cartoon is the same as trying to convince children to "become trans" because you either are or you aren't. i saw gay and trans people on tv and kid me was just like "ok" and moved on. kids are smarter than you think.

also, the fucking jeffersons had a trans episode 70s/80s and nobody "became" trans over it. in b4 "that's an adult show" because plenty of us watched that shit on nick at nite. and no helicopter parents had a problem.

Not him, but:
>The idea that people can only have an issue with lefty propaganda because they are homophobes and racists is bullshit
I don't think that's what he was saying. I certainly don't think you're wrong, obviously but I am not sure if that was his argument.

>A lot of what you see going on over there is just being gleefully offensive because its cathartic when we must be careful about what we say everywhere else.
Not sure if I buy that to be honest. Seems a lot more than just a few on /pol/ are being honest and serious.

Also unrelated:
when you say you're a big girly homosexual, are you a girly homosexual that is large in size? Or big as in very girly homosexual? Like, you're the big gay.

Can we talk about the actual reason this special is bad and just shove this one thing aside? Just for a moment. Let's just pretend that didn't happen and focus on the actual reason this special is completely awful.

The entire message of it is "Stop questioning why things are getting worse, why trends are even more awful than they were twenty years ago, and stop wanting things to get better. Just consume and then get excited for new things to consume."

The entire premise of Rocko's modern life is that the trends of the 90's were fucking dumb. The 'new things' that people were embracing back then were just as stupid and awful as they looked and lead to some really neurotic people who were barely functioning at best.

That hasn't changed, that's gotten worse. The things Rocko used to poke fun at because it was extremely unhealthy to worry is worse than it ever was.

So why is the message, all of the sudden, twenty years afterwards, "Embrace change". Just embrace it. Just consume, you stupid animal. You're not capable of questioning modern trends and deciding that the new things presented to you are inferior to the old things you once had. You're not allowed to do that, because Change is always good, and if you disagree it's you that needs to change.

Holy fuck, old Rocko had several episodes specifically dedicated to mocking relentlessly people who thought like that and tried to push their brand of 'change' on everyone else. The most important thing used to be if the change was the thing that made you happy. No wonder Nick didn't want to air this special.

Attached: remember_rocko_old_thing_bad.jpg (600x472, 78K)

Attached: welcome to co.gif (419x437, 448K)

its easier for big corporations to pander to a vocal minority if it means big bucks. I never mentioned anything about anime or scientists and it sounds like your projecting because your a butthurt faggot.

Wew took you 20 minutes to say 'y-you mad' how long was it before your hands stopped shaking enough to type? Also I was making a comparision by calling you a whiney fag from an anime but I guess you big tough conservatives are too busy with your tough guy jobs to have reading comprehension.

This is false.

Rocko's friends are fools for constantly buying new phones and indulging in radioactive beverages. However, they are also shown having fun doing a little mini blog for family, and playing around with VR.
The message isn't "stop questioning and consume" and if you think that you missed the point. The message is more "there are good and bad changes. Past can't come back so don't try to cling to it, but still stand up for what's right and try to make the best of things."

Those people that are against change need to realize how inevitable it is.

WHich is very close to the original show's point.

both

This. You worded it perfectly

Petite pretty traps are cute, but I've not found any 3DPD that ever convinced me that it exists outside 2D. At least not the kind that I like. And the kind I like is the really unfair, cheating ambush bullshit like poju.

>The message is more "there are good and bad changes. Past can't come back so don't try to cling to it, but still stand up for what's right and try to make the best of things."
This is NOT what the message was, Rocko was treated as a luddite for being questioning of the new things and being anxious about the change around him. His friends were shown to be objectively correct in their embrace, and Rocko was shown to be the strawman about people living in the past on nostalgia.

But there's a good reason we're nostalgic about things. We don't get that sense just because we inherently think old = good.

If this were the original show, None of them would be painted as being the right or the wrong. This show has had this exact message before.

What I find funny is that most people applauding this show for it's progressive change=good message also screamed and cried when Trump was elected president of the united states. Many of them not even accepting that he is a president.

are you retarded or something?
that is the pressure.
they are trying to ENFORCE transgender education to kids
and trying to pass LAWS to MAKE insurance companies comply

>This is NOT what the message was, Rocko was treated as a luddite for being questioning of the new things and being anxious about the change around him.
Cause it's a TV show that exaggerates things for both humor and to get across messages more simple/hamfistedly. This was a conscious decision on the writers' parts.

>His friends were shown to be objectively correct in their embrace, and Rocko was shown to be the strawman about people living in the past on nostalgia.
His friends were sometimes shown to be correct, and other times they suffered. Rocko was actually shown to be kinda ok with things, except the lack of fathead.
It's a humor show though.

>But there's a good reason we're nostalgic about things. We don't get that sense just because we inherently think old = good.
Show never said otherwise. In fact, Rocko is correct that bringing the Fatheads back would be a good, fun idea that could reinvigorate the town and make people laugh again.

Is that what you're accusing me of? Because I didn't do that.

>'Don't question something questionable if that questionable thing makes everyone happy.'

To me, that's a classic "Rocko's Modern Life" kind of message.

D I L A T E

>Those people that are against change need to realize how inevitable it is.
literally the same fucking excuse nazi's made for the holocaust. Not every change society makes is a good one so stop arguing as if it is.

Because the right are snowflakes that get triggered at anything.

Attached: e05.jpg (498x441, 41K)

Not all change is good. I feel like this shouldn't be controversial.

Because I can only find it online in Spanish.

Kimcartoon dot to

Jesus Christ I thought only tumblr was supposed to get T R I G G E R E D

Is it bad that pic related is where my mind went when they showed Ralph as a chick

Attached: artworks-000267574952-wysaem-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 61K)

They're trying to indoctrinate children into the progressive worldview. What kind of fool wouldn't make a stand. But at least they validate 'slippery slope' arguments from back in the Stone Age (2006 or so)

I hate how it's impossible to critique anything anymore without being called triggered. People like Milo really fucked up modern discourse.

Thanks, user.

THOSE GAY AND TRANS PEOPLE WERE FUCKING JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKES!

NOT PLAYED AS A REAL FUCKING THING THAT WOULD MAKE THIS FUCKING GEN GO, YEAH MUTATING MY DICK IS A GOOD IDEA!

Not where, but when.
IN CURRENT... FUCKING... YEAR!

>GLAAD tranny-washing RML
syfy.com/syfywire/rockos-modern-life-creator-interview
>iT's A cOnSpIrAcY
Go fuck yourself you twit.

The kids argument only works with programs aimed towards kids, yet the representation complaint is often used on shows aimed for adults.

>HelenLovejoy.jpg

What fucking child is going to watch 30 y/o boomer cartoons?

glaad.org/amp/kids-tv-getting-queerer-but-kids-film-is-not-2019-SRI
>...and that's a *bad* thing!

I remember when we called it "trolled."

it's how it all starts user. back in the day liberals would have looked at you like a space alien if you said that gays should be attracted to trans-identifying individuals.

An irrelevant, yet nostalgic, production is a good strategic place to start putting it in.

That and what kind of a shitty upbringing do you have where you get your values from cartoons?

I mean, it's pretty much just an evolution of "u mad", not really anything new.

>paranoidparanoideverybody iscomingtogetme.mp3
Seems to fit the posts of a lot of anons in this thread.

Or trolled. Take your pick, really. It's all the same thing really. "you're upset so you lose."

Like clockwork it devolved again, let's see thread number 13

You told them all I was crazy! They cut off my legs now I'm an amputee god damn you.

ah, so it's like get the push to get people like Alex Jones deplatformed- the thin end of the wedge.

>new cartoon
>"this time we've added a character that's -"
>Instantly post tweets and news articles the moment they come out about the news
>Shitposting for weeks before it even comes out
>shitposting continues for weeks afterwards
>repeat. Forever.

i'll put it to you like this: if media is so influential, how do gay people even exist considering heterosexual and cisgender people waaaaay out number lgbt folks presented in media?

gay and trans people have always existed. they just don't feel like they have to hide it anymore. not hiding something isn't the same as being in your face. also why is nobody annoyed at straight people for constantly, obnoxiously groping in public? i'm straight and that annoys me more than any gay thing.

Rachel isn’t trans.

Um, okay, so you're arguing that change in a cartoon programming is equivalent to literal genocide? How?

Attached: jimmy_olsen_crossdressing.jpg (196x435, 42K)

>ask people to be hyped and spread the word around about the cartoon which promises to bring back the original's humor and writing for a special
>most of the special unlike the original cartoon is just trying to send a message

it's the same reason why 'just don't play it' didn't work for diablo immortal:
you can't ask for people's time and attention promising them something which then you go back on - or in this case with the rocko special - twist around to something most fans did not expect

now that doesn't mean that it can't be a nice surprise and you might even like it more as a result, but it's still a risky move and some of the backlash should be understandable

i still liked it, but i wanted more rocko goofs, not a poorly slapped, misguided moral lesson

Attached: 4839299924.jpg (357x402, 61K)

Attached: 1565658240027.png (500x500, 236K)

based

>babysitting for four year old
>he points at ed bighead
>"he's funny!"

This but unironically

BECAUSE THE FATHEADS IS ALWAYS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT MR. AND MRS. FATHEAD AND NOT SOME BABY. THAT BABY DOES NOTHING FOR THE SHOW AND TAKES AWAY SCREENTIME FROM MR. AND MRS. FATHEAD DOING THE COMEDY GOLD THEY'VE BEEN DOING FOR 893 EPISODES UNTIL THE 894TH ONE RUINED IT. HOW CAN ANYONE LIKE THE BABY THAT RUINED ALL OUR CHILDHOODS?

>Why would anyone get mad at a cartoon?
Gee, I don't know.

Attached: 250px-Karikatur_7.jpg (250x313, 21K)

The first thing people need to teach their kids is that a television show should not be teaching them anything. Unless it's actually an educational program.

YOU TRANSPHOBE!
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ART IS!

>propaganda of any kind is fine, so long as it's not the one i don't like
some changes are bad; we're enticed to believe that whatever we have now is bad and whatever changes that will be good, just see to any election ever
doesn't make change inherently bad or good, it literally is just 'change' otherwise it would be called 'improvement'
it needs to be cartoony
and for it to be a good quality cartoon, it needs good writing and animation
if this was just an episode it'd be fine, i agree
i don't think rocko needs to be brought back as a regular cartoon though
how is having 'biological' children going to improve the quality of your life in any shape other than 'it's from my cum and her eggs'
i bet you're the type of person who'd rather have a clean looking dirty towel than a dirty looking sanitized one
audiences for cartoons have drastically shifted towards more adults than it used to; it's not like cartoons were much better back then, majority of 80s and 90s cartoons were cheap toy ads
it's pretty alright, if you liked rocko, you'll probably like it
it's inevitable, but it doesn't have to be forced for the sake of it
this is less so about change and more so about pandering
i'm a faggot and i'd rather not have half of a cartoon special of an old time favourite hijacked to promote acceptance towards my kind because that's the current trend or because they wanted to seem 'woke'

Attached: 1514797013365.jpg (300x365, 20K)

Attached: 13485983958396.png (701x476, 526K)

Kek

>I just read him as shocked and averse to change
That's enough to get you called a transphobe though.

The next world war will be fought for the rights of children. And it will probably happen within the next 5 years.

Yeah all cartoons have those things.

Attached: first day on co.png (359x107, 10K)

>a cartoon with a tranny in it is LITERALLY THE HOLOCAUST
Listen conservacuck just because you're scared of the Jews replacing us doesn't mean we all share your irrational fears.

>I don’t mind Trans people but

Attached: 99BF2749-E126-4DB4-9250-BF318B67E777.jpg (250x272, 14K)

>stopped reading at a quote that's not in the post

Attached: its clown world now.jpg (721x668, 74K)

a transgendered person killed my dog. T_T

The only thing missing was the but, and
>implying that’s not HEAVILY implied

Attached: BAE52DB0-1BF9-40FD-B90C-D42D168AB3CD.jpg (1024x618, 146K)

Your dog was probably an untrained little shit like 95% of city dogs

My problem is that they want to force their shit on everyone else. When I say "force" I don't mean exist or appear in cartoons, I mean actually trying to pass laws that make it illegal to misgender or refuse service. I don't see how people can look at Jessica Yaniv putting a family salon out of business because the owner didn't feel comfortable waxing a fat guy's ballsack and defend them.

I was already thinking the whole thing felt entirely too self-indulgent, what with the corporate drones who don't understand the true VISION of cartoons that only a true master of their art could possibly understand. This shit was just the icing on the cake.

>I dont get why Islam gets a free fucking pass for that despite being an oppressive patriarchal ideology that spawns a few mass murdering radicals as well.
Because Christianity gets more than a free pass. /pol/ carries an ideology of "I'm going to kill your friends and family for looking different" that leads to shit like the El Paso shooting.
>but muh trucks of peace
A dead fucking meme because all the big scary conspiracies failed to deliver.

But yes, a lot of /pol/ is just people having fun spreading and normalizing dehumanizing memes.

>IT'S SO EASY TO BE A TRANNY! ANYONE CAN DO IT TEE HEE! DON'T QUESTION TRANNY MINDSET OR SOCIETY WILL HATE YOU!

Meanwhile in reality

>if you want a smooth transition it's going to cost you from $500,000 to a million and we're going to pump you full of mind-altering drugs that could may or may not lead you to suicide.

Since the stats show the suicide is pretty common on post-op and pre-op.

>You're not capable of questioning modern trends and deciding that the new things presented to you are inferior to the old things you once had. You're not allowed to do that, because Change is always good, and if you disagree it's you that needs to change.
Nice Fight Club fanfiction, but the special was specifically about getting mad at change because you wanted things to be the same. It's against demanding sameness.

>Past can't come back

Excuse me but Sony and fuji still produce VHS Tapes, cassettes and vinyl came back and *gasp* Climate change is coming back!

All shit from the past!

Climate change never really left, it just progressed from 90's level to today's level.

>When I say "force" I don't mean exist or appear in cartoons, I mean actually trying to pass laws that make it illegal to misgender or refuse service.
It's funny because the Canadian law that including misgendering as a way of determining hate crime was just that; if you misgendered someone maliciously while beating them to death, misgendering is seen as a sign of hate. It's like if you're beating a black man to death saying "you're a nigger, you're a nigger" your word choice would naturally come into play when determining if it was a hate crime or just a regular murder.
And then that Canadian law hasn't had to be used since it passed. Jordan Peterson fear mongered around that law and made a name for himself telling people that law was the death of free speech and that people would be locked up just for misgendering.
So still the idea of "forcing" is conveniently vague.

Climate change was used for sensationalist pre-clickbait news stories for a long time.

That's true.

>>propaganda of any kind is fine, so long as it's not the one i don't like
Don’t bullshit me with this accusation of hypocrisy (even though it was intended towards a different user) as you and I both know the “other side” (form my perspective) would lambaste any show which gives messages contrary to their own narrow set of values. It’s called tribalism, me tribe win = good, they tribe win = bad. This is how groups work, only retarded individualist retards think otherwise

Nobody mentioned that law or Jordan Peterson though, so I don't know who you're refuting. The point is that some (not all) trans people want to use the government to force their identity on people, the fact that Jessica Yaniv tried to sue the salon is evidence of that. You also had a case last year where a trans woman successfully sued a female sports team for declining them because they were trans. If that's not "forcing" I don't know what is.

But you can get fucking retarded with the tribalism easily, so much to the point that Fox and Friends had a bit about criticizing Disney's use of male characters. It's such a dumb and arbitrary gripe brought on because "oh no feminism".

>Jessica Yaniv
Is contentious even in the trans community. I get that there are bullshit issues.

I dunno. Though off topic, Static Cling just wasn't that good. It wasn't that funny and most of it was spoiled in the teasers. It should have been a whole season instead of a 30 minute episode. It felt rushed and wasn't all too funny.

I just want Rocko and Rachel to fuck

Fair enough, I guess the trans community isn't completely homogeneous, those are just the issues that made me do a double take.

Doing it as a mini series would have been great. Riff on one modern advancement per episode with an overarching plot that leads towards the finale in which Rocko and the gang finally track Rachel Bighead down and get The Fatheads back on the air.

This understanding of politics is so poor that neither /pol/, /leftypol/ or tumblr deserves to have you

This, as it stands the special tried to cram too many things in and felt rushed and boring as fuck. I don't even care about the tranny because it's hilarious to hear a "girl" with a mans voice. Everything just happens too fast with no way to ingest it properly.

>there is a literal /lgbt/ board
>tranny shit has existed for the entirety of human history
why is Yea Forums so full of children.

Attached: 158.png (300x100, 16K)

maybe the mods should start kicking out trannys and fags to their respective boards and there would finally be peace

Attached: 5671e18312751097202577e8bc170a9012ef9e82252074f71ad409ad72464b46.png (720x672, 401K)

>cartoon special is about trans
>WHY ARE YOU IN MY BOARD MODS HELP ME
dont worry kiddo you will grow up someday.

t. all changes are good

>Why would anyone get mad at a cartoon?
Christ you're retarded

Attached: b27d00ef2bc4d91916dbb03ab25f303c0b48a05br1-1280-720v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

why dont you go talk about gay things on the gay board

People usually fight for what they love. What muddles things is when they have to share what they love or if said item was always a communal delight.

Well, at the end of the day, the wife of the guy who made this...still checked out. So you can always hold that over him if you didn’t like the episode

Where are the fucking lewds

>Families reject them and would rather have them die
>Conservatards advocate for their extermination
>Suicides climb up

Gee, talk about mystery.

Attached: Future_faces_of_US_of_A.jpg (1024x1559, 334K)

>dont worry kiddo you will grow up someday.

Nah, he will just try to shoot up a school or local Walmart.

Attached: becc9730-596a-496d-bac3-e77cf85e18b9-shooter_close_up.jpg (2990x1680, 207K)

The worst thing about Static Cling by far was how fucking boring it was. It had no entertainment value in the slightest and was clearly some kind of mix between a nostalgia cash grab and an agenda pusher. Netflix even had it labeled under the LGBT category. I couldn't find it in any of the normal sections and actually had to type it in for it to come up.

Pre or post-transition?

Attached: 3225600 - Rachel_Bighead Rocko's_Modern_Life ToonOphile.jpg (714x1280, 115K)

Fixed

Attached: 3225600 - Rachel_Bighead Rocko's_Modern_Life ToonOphile.jpg (714x1280, 115K)

That's more than you can say for trannies.

>accept mentally unstable people who will most likely kill themselves.

I'm all for trannies. Because, hey! They did all for nothing once their dead.

>SUICIDE SUICIDE SUICIDE
>Studies show trannies kill themselves less when they're not discriminated against
>i know that's why i'm discriminating against them while pretending i care about their suicide rates

Fuck off, Tumblr scum.

>Sterlization of the man
>pump the man full of hormones and drugs
>finiancial stress
>depression
>health care not the best in the usa
>go through a physical yet psychological endeavor that will takes YEARS to heal.
>Most tranny refuse to go to a therapist/psychologist due to seeing themselves weak and wanting to become an independent individual.
>finiancial stress
>did I forget to mention USA healthcare is not the best?
> Ever notice it's rich trannies and not poor trannies?

Most trannies ignore the important issues since they like to live in a false reality.

Attached: 1521599019830.jpg (403x381, 49K)

Plus, also, being trans is a rich person's game.

Attached: 1531376361135.jpg (480x482, 27K)

only in places with shit healthcare
oh wait you're an americuck nevermind

/pol/tards are seriously trying to run this as long as they can so they have an excuse to bitch about trannies on Yea Forums huh.

Listen, if they're bitching here, they're not going on mass shootings out there. Just let them waste their time.

Sounds like the problem is shit USA healthcare, not the trannies.

I get anxious whenever trans people are brought up. It feels like a mental illness if finally being addressed but in such a poor counter intuitive way that it makes me feel disheartened at future mental healtcare. If I ever got into that mindset of wanting to be a women I'd want everyone available to snap me out of it or help me without letting me go through that body destroying ritual. But they can't because they would be punished for it, it sounds like hell when the only help you can get is the wrong kind. I feel sorry for trans people, they have no chance.

>t. someone who doesn't actually know or care about mental health care and is just concern trolling

>HERE'S A SNEAK PEAK ON FUTURE CURRENT EVENTS!

>/pol/tards are seriously trying to run this as long as they can so they have an excuse to bitch about pedophiles on Yea Forums huh.

>/pol/tards are seriously trying to run this as long as they can so they have an excuse to bitch about intercourse with animals on Yea Forums huh.

>/pol/tards are seriously trying to run this as long as they can so they have an excuse to bitch about killing yourself is finally accepted as the new norm on Yea Forums huh.

>/pol/tards are seriously trying to run this as long as they can so they have an excuse to bitch about becoming a plantsexual on Yea Forums huh

>/pol/tards are seriously trying to run this as long as they can so they have an excuse to bitch about (insert x ) on Yea Forums huh..

How did you get out of facebook grandpa

>muh slippery slope

the fuck did you retards expect from joe now that censorship isn't as heavy handed in media, it's like we've been flooded with people who aren't even familiar with the man. it's all just a thinly veiled excuse for you "people" to shit up the board in the name of your culture war garbage.

Attached: 1565482352435.jpg (768x432, 370K)

>oh no they called me out on all the fucking astroturfing I'm doing better throw out some random fucking logical fallacy and put words in their mouth
don't you have a car to crash into a crowd of people to get to

Allowing people to have invasive surgery performed on them because of their mental health issue while telling everyone else to accept their new identity is akin to having a meat processing plant hire violent psychopaths for animal slaughter duty and saying thats ok because 'theyre killing animals for pleasure either way" rather than tackling the underlying issue. It's enabling them. Fix the issue, don't change everything else to make the issue not an issue anymore

Trans inclusivism has the same problem gay characters did in the late 90's early 00's.There is a race by content producers to include them, just like they did with gays back then.

Gays are 5% of the population and a great many of them are very private about being so. So the average american had a slim chance of knowing an openly gay person among all of their friends and family. This was HEAVILY weighted by where they lived, as many gays chose not to be "out" in a lot of places.

But Hollywood types want to be inclusive (and also get free publicity by courting controversy), so they make a show with a gay character. Then another show includes a gay couple. Then a sitcom where the main characters are gay. A dozen different shows and movies are all doing this at once.

In a very short period of time people in middle america, who might not know a single openly gay person, are having to watch entire lineups of gay characters on all their media. Worse yet if they say anything about this outside of their close circle of friends they are immediately labeled homophobic. They aren't homophobic, they don't even know gay people, much less hate them. They just don't want their brain dead tv time to be full of people and problems they don't care about.

This is what is happening in trans stories right now. But to a greater extreme, because they are less than 0.1% of the population and express themselves in such a huge variety of ways that you can't say a single consistent thing about the "trans community".

That make for convenient props in woke plot devices and they make their own marketing through "controversy". The guys behind RML had no good ideas that's why they padded their zanny-gross-out-cartoon-from-the-90's with substance-less rage bait.

Attached: galeria5.jpg (260x400, 31K)

>The fucking tumblrfaggots who threw a tantrum over Voltron try to lecture others about getting mad about a cartoon

Imagine comparing yourself to raging tumblr fujos and thinking you have a point
You literally just admitted to being as bad as they are

yeah but guess how many fags work in hollywood it's higher than 5%

>Y-Y-YOU'RE JUST LIKE THEM
The special was shit because the writers were up their own ass, not cause Ralph got a sex change and anyone who spends that much time giving a shit about the sex change either way is a fucking retard

Wasn't that character based off Joe himself?

the tranny apologists are worse than the actual trannies.

>In that I don't care if I'm represented in media or not and I don't think it's necessary to feel represented to enjoy something.
That's probably because all your life you've seen nothing but representation, so you don't know what it's like to not feel represented. This is an assumption on my part, admittedly, but I have a feeling it's true.

Because society as a whole degenerated into the screaming men/womenchild mindset

>hey heffer, you wanna get deep in this boi pussy with me?

>disliking the special in general and not because of the politics behind it
Based

considering most of these people are biologically white males, who have the highest suicide rate, this isn't surprising

CHANGE SCARY AND UNCOMFORTABLE BUT ACCEPTING IT IS NECESSARY TO BE HAPPY

I AM THE TRANNY
I AM THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE SHOW
I AM BETTER THAN ALL CIS FEMALES COMBINED

What if Rocko starts dating Rachel, and they end up getting married, and Ed ends up with Rocko for a son in law

But we ARE putting chemicals in the water that turn the toads trans.

independent.co.uk/environment/nature/solved-mystery-of-the-sex-change-toads-866497.html

MENTAL ILLNESS CANNOT BE DEALT WITH CALL IT "CHANGE" BECAUSE LIFE IS HARD

Twitter beat you to it.

Attached: IMG_20190813_055341.jpg (1867x1872, 282K)

Imagine the shitfest from both sides

Shits rated TV-Y7 on Netflix, I usually don't even care about the whole lgbtbbq thing but it's not something that should be forced on our youth. If they were going to cover a controversial topic like that it would have been more fitting to make the show more mature, since most watching it are millennials anyways no need to still make it kid friendly. Ralph could have stayed normal as before and the plot would have been the same except with the benefit of not being peachy.

Attached: smug Shaq.jpg (765x599, 140K)

this, legal rape like the muslims are doing in Europe when?

The special opens up with nipples whirling in your face and you're concerned with the existence of a trans character being "forced" on kids. I don't get how it's forced either; do you see all other Y7 shows as a choose your own adventure where the content is consented to as you watch?

>Trans inclusivism has the same problem gay characters did in the late 90's early 00's.There is a race by content producers to include them, just like they did with gays back then.
Which characters were gay in the 90s? And this is the first canon trans cartoon character, if I'm not mistaken. How is this a race? Where are the other contestants?

Well you see if a cartoon depicts the Prophet Muhammad then that means theyre as infidels mocking their prophet and deserve to be blown up.

Onions Green should be real but we have to eat all races. It's going to be mostly chinese going to africa too.

This episode literally has the same plot structure of like every 90s Rocko episode. Complete with NEEDING TO BE OK WITH HOW THINGS ARE at the end of the episode. Like, the entire animation subplot is literally just Wacky Deli rehashed. You're cherry picking the parts that suit your argument and ignoring the rest. You're being Ralph Bighead.

I'm just here to laugh at everyone

White people have the highest suicide rate out of any racial demographic. Would you agree therefore that white people are the most discriminated against?

Rachael is one trans character in a show with a cast of around 200+ so she's statistically on target for representation.

She's also the only canonically trans character I can think of in children's western animation. And that's as a trans dude. Beside's her it's just Ida Quagmire and Helen Lovejoy.

Not that guy, but there's definitely different factors. It's like how Japan's high suicide rate isn't just the result of enthno-nationalism.

The special was pretty fuckin g good but the scene where they accept ralph as rachel was fucking weird no matter what way you put it. Niggas can't even handle iphones, show cancellations and attention let alone seeing his favorite cartoon artist turning into a tranny. if they had found it weird but slowly accepted it it would have been fucking great.

it is the only bad thing about the special though. Everything else was spot on.

If we should automatically accept change then why is climate change a bad thing?

Attached: 1565212339513.png (600x559, 188K)

>ameribugergunshootlandtards puts dykes in cartoons
>now they put trannies in them
sometimes I know something is wrong with you fuckers, and they told me the slippery slope is false
what does this REPRESENTATION give you? makes creators feel good about themselves? throwing a bone to the trannies because they won't stop shutting up about it?

Attached: christ pls no.jpg (445x503, 112K)

I think the moral may be that change is inevitable and you should make the best out of things. So maybe trying to fix climate change is trying to make the best out of your situation?

90% of Yea Forums users are Rightestness conservationist. Of course they angry at this. If you go to Tumblr or Reddit, those guys are mostly Leftist Liberators who for most part are praising this cartoon special.

>0.1% of the population
>Trans are a current trend

In california maybe

"the device that used to be the size of a brick is fits in your pocket now and does LITTERALLY EVERYTHING" vs. "this casaul acquaintance of your used to be a guy but is now a girl"

Which one of those is more shocking?

the loudest and most obnoxious minority

I don’t know, why not as why Joe Murray did it instead?

Trans inclusivism has the same problem black characters did in the late 80's early 90's.There is a race by content producers to include them, just like they did with blacks back then.
blacks are 25% of the population and a great many of them are living in the gheto. So the average american had a slim chance of knowing an openly black person among all of their friends and family. This was HEAVILY weighted by where they lived, as many blacks chose not to be "out" in a lot of places.
But Hollywood types want to be inclusive (and also get free publicity by courting controversy), so they make a show with a black character. Then another show includes a black couple. Then a sitcom where the main characters are black. A dozen different shows and movies are all doing this at once.
In a very short period of time people in middle america, who might not know a single black person, are having to watch entire lineups of black characters on all their media. Worse yet if they say anything about this outside of their close circle of friends they are immediately labeled racist. They aren't racist, they don't even know black people, much less hate them. They just don't want their brain dead tv time to be full of people and problems they don't care about.
This is what is happening in trans stories right now. But to a greater extreme, because they are less than 0.1% of the population and express themselves in such a huge variety of ways that you can't say a single consistent thing about the "trans community".
That make for convenient props in woke plot devices and they make their own marketing through "controversy". The guys behind RML had no good ideas that's why they padded their zanny-gross-out-cartoon-from-the-90's with substance-less rage bait.

both
also
>casual acquaintance
rocko is his biggest fan.

I'm not mad at it, I think she's cute. It's just that whenever a trans character appears in media I immediately think of the fucking toxic mess the current trans community is.
I have no problem with "trans people exist" messages, but I have a huge problem with trans people who try to ruin the like of artists I like.

>toxic

they were also co-workers for a while. Rocko is rabid for Fatheads but he's just respects Racheal.

>I immediately think of the fucking cringe zoomer sneedpilled mess the current trans community is.
Feel better?

the whole of rocko was moral lessons, what did you think rocko being hated for liking rainbows was about?

Sure is fake nerd around here.

>they were also co-workers for a while.
doesnt change the fact rocko is his biggest fan.

no matter how you put it that scene felt weird as fuck. if they had accepted the transition along the episode it would have been perfect.

it IS a reference to that. Toads mutate to different genders depending on the levels of hormones on the water.

i think trannies are digusting shitgoblins in real life, what makes you think watching them in fiction makes it better

Unironically, yes. At least now nobody knows what you're trying to say, instead of blatantly outing yourself as a SJW faggot.

It was a lighthearted gay joke not a surmon from the cult of progressivism.

The entire episode was about internalized homophobia and being in the closet dumbass.

That was a shitty joke you are too pure for these threads

m.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

It was a gigantic gay joke. If we apply the same logic that it was a moral message about transexuality like the special then it condones cheating on your wife with multiple partners in one day and that its ok being forced to come out of the closet. Ed and Rocko aren't gay, it was a joke. Clowns aren't gays. Rachel is trans. It was not handled the same way at all.

I hate the slutty sex revolution. Mindless sex never made anyone happy. Its a bigger lie than sex transitioning makes you happy.

#
What if you have a daughter who gets bullied for having small breasts and thinks being a boy will take the suffering away? And the teacher, istead of telling her she is great the way she is and to not worry about the bullies tells her yep, you are a boy, because not affirming would get the theacher branded transphob? What if they give your kid hormons without your consent?

Problem is you lack imagination.

How in the fuck did this get rated Y7 with the nipples joke and the guy crying about not knowing how his kids are?

>my cum and eggs
Well, it is your genetic stock and part of your biological imperative to spread said genes through reproduction. From a utilitarian sense the purpose of reproduction is to expand the amount of your genetic material present. Because of this we have evolved to create 'families' which come with benefits such as social, physical or even economic securities. This includes chemically induced or perceived 'happiness'.
Sure you can adopt to fill this purpose and need, but you must admit this isn't the same and doesn't spread your potentially advantageous genes/fulfill your biological purpose.

Attached: 1496004040069.png (557x715, 342K)

Not the person you asked, but you can stop your kid from going trans, FYI. It's the abusive parents like Jazz Jennings who reinforce gender roles on their kids' normal behavior that end up making trannies.

Oops, Jeanette* Jennings.

>the problem is you don't imagine problems
Will someone PLEASE think of the imaginary children?!

What child is watching Rocko's Modern Life in 2019?

if you're going to shitpost at least try to be coherent.

>blacks are 13% of the population not 25%.
>middle Americans are actually much more likely to know and work with black people because they tend to have less wealth inequality than elites on the coast.
>Shows like the Jeffersons, Sanford and Son, and The Cosby Show were culturally relevant and popular among a wide variety of people.
>the black population is large enough to maintain their own audiences on channels dedicated to them as well.

black entertainers were popular on television since its inception. representation changed with the times obviously, but it's not analogous to gay or trans exploitation. Name "gay shows" that are anywhere near the cultural milestone of a half dozen black shows. "Will & Grace"? Hell if anything its derided by the gay community for relying so heavily on stereotypes.

>they forgot Steven Universe is a thing.

Well it clearly worked. Whether this is an attempt at gas lighting, (you)Farming or false flagging, it's painted one party as rational and the other irrational.

And if you think that whatever happen on the internet doesn't matter, you're a fool.

Attached: 1483785957289.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

They are

Oh cool, so we do nothing and trannies just die out? Neat

Attached: joker.png (294x222, 116K)

>Implications and dog whistles

"B-b-but I know what he was REALLY saying!"

Attached: 4 words for you.jpg (500x576, 137K)

this. anyone who says otherwise doesn't understand how people work

I wonder if anyone has every done the diligence to tease out the suicide rates from passable tranies to the non-passable ones.

The three I know are:
>fat balding guy that just has bigger tits from hormones
>line backer looking dude who wears heels and bad wigs.
>50 year old who actually has BPD but wears dresses and calls himself trans.

If I passed by some Baily Jay looking mtf on the street I might not notice at all, but a lot of trans are not passable and the way they role play probably increases social ostraciziation rather than making them more comfortable.

You probably couldn't do the study because you would have to figure out what portion of trans are just making themselves into really really ugly women.

>alien rock holograms are transexuals
How?

>grasping at straws to prove something is common
>finding one other "example"
This only weakens the point.

Even passing trans people have to deal with the romantic isolation that comes from the fact that their genital aren't really the same, or if they're preop it still does the same thing. It must be hard actually finding someone.

'Won't someone please think of the children!‘ is what trans people say when advocating children to do hormone therapy

Because some people here lost control of their lifes.

Attached: torment.jpg (889x406, 96K)

I'm pretty sure the "imaginary" part is why that post was made at all.

Attached: 1560785126577.png (495x483, 291K)

>I wonder if anyone has every done the diligence to tease out the suicide rates from passable tranies to the non-passable ones.
They wouldn't do that because suicide rates among an entire population as small and difficult to find as trannies is inherently unreliable. That's why statistics range from 18% to 40% (but only the biggest number gets memed because of course).
There ARE studies that show life satisfaction among a group of trannies and within those groups, yes, the passable trannies are more satisfied and less depressed than non-passing trannies. In fact, facial surgery has a higher effect on their happiness in the long term than genital surgery. People treat you differently when you pass, naturally. That's all trannies really want.

not him but shut up closet pedophile

Again Nick could have embraced a TV-14 rating like Samurai Jack did and the writers woulda had way more leeway and fun making it.

You're obsessed with trans people, get help.

You know how political figures hate gay people and then it turns out they're the gayest of all? Maybe there's some repressed emotions some anons are dealing with that they don't want to be confronted by.

Either the government shouldn't pay for free trans surgery or we should be giving ugly depressed people regular cosmetic surgery, especially incels. We'd prevent vastly more suicides and school shootings and Yea Forums posts.

Not him but no, there's defiantly other factors at play there. I would actually argue that it's a multitude of things, but probably the main contributing factor is the unlikeliness for straight white men to seek help when their mental situations destabilize.

they'd only find something else to be depressed about- it'd be like trying to cure anorexia by handing out free liposuctions.

people getting angry at cartoons?here on Yea Forums?imposible

>These days 'trolling' Dobson just consists of reposting his facebook posts

The absolute state of Kiwi Farms.

Attached: Kiwis_on_past_American_race.png (1209x271, 53K)

Anyone have the MEGA?

>slim chance
>5% comes out to 1/20 people
How much of a shut in do you have to be to think that is a slim chance? I mean hell with those chances you will at least have a gay cousin.

Just because you interpret it as that does not make it so. At this point, every time somebody includes a character like this in one of their stories it gets called out as "pandering". Why can't it just be a thing?

Isn't trolling lolcows against the rules of Kiwi Farms?

you can teach kids something that isnt from an educational program like random science facts or history
pretty sure it would end up in their recommended feed on their account because cartoons

I will still watch it but I think shoehorning in people who are less than .01% of the total world population like they're a normal thing is kind of ridiculous. Maybe if transpeople were 25% of the world population then content like this would have more context.

It would be like if I made a "Rocko is a pedophile now" or "Heffer has sex with a horse and not the anthropomorphic kind" episode. Pedos and Zoos are a tiny fragment of the total population, representing them like they're commonplace is ridiculous fearmongering.

It's funny how people suddenly care about demographics and the likelihood of people existing in certain situations when it comes to shit like this. These shows are a series of statistically unlikely events occuring to the same people on a presumably weekly basis. Pure intellectual dishonesty.

True. I mean like children should not be taking life lessons or sociological insights from television at face value.

And a lot of them doubt. Instead they ask questions about what they've seen.

>Rocko & co interacting with the 21st century
>haha
>Ralph has eyelashes
>oh no
Second half was some of the most uncomfortable shit to watch. One minute it's slapstick toilet humor and the next it's walking on eggshells around a trans character. What was the moral? "Stop complaining about things you don't like?" Was Rocko supposed to "embrace change" even though it caused him bodily harm? It contradicts so many old episodes with just this weird, forced feeling of acceptance at the end.

Attached: George_Wolfe.png (340x406, 172K)

love when people make this bad faith argument
the wacky mayhem cartoon characters get into is presented as such
meeting trans characters is usually not.

How does suicidality of trans people living in the US compare to, say, Denmark?

why make the character's presence in the episode about tolerance and not a gender-bending psychopath out to inject rocko and co with gender fluid to turn them into bearded ladies then? at least the latter would be more in tune with the rest of the show.

Because I just want to watch cartoons. I'm tired of everything being so political these days desu.

Not just a minority, but a minority of a minority (LGBT)

>hundreds of 90s cartoons
>one has a trans character
Sounds like there's some gambler's fallacy going on here.

It might have something to do with RML being a show with an adopted son as a character and having a preachy episode about about recycling.

>Gays are 5% of the population
Try 2%

and yet, men would buy diaper rash if there was a pretty face on it.

Attached: trannoid6.png (569x800, 414K)

Although the same thing goes for all forms of art.

>advocating for alternative methods of treatment instead of transitioning = 'advocating extermination'
wew lad
why is the suicide rate higher post-transition?

btw people literally get arrested for criticizing anything about trans people, they are a protected class at the top of the social heirarchy

Attached: trans.png (655x586, 557K)

I just don't get who this was made for.

Boomers who like this cartoon don't care for lgbt/trannie issues.

Anyone else wasn't alive for when this cartoon was airing and doesn't care about its characters/nostalgia.

joe has a history of putting focus on left wing messages in his work. reminder this isn't a. Netflix problem or Nick problem
this is a joe issue, it's just now he can be more open about it.

Attached: joe_murrays own website_ Lets go luna.png (730x150, 13K)

Millenials. No, seriously, literally millenials.

THEY'RE TURNING THE FREAKIN FROGS GAY!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Weird reason, might as well make a new ip. I guess thats why nickeldeon was sitting on it or so long because the adult jokes/humor/lgbt being dead center didn't really fit in their lineup. so they sold it to netflix.

jesus christ trannies are a fucking plague

What the fuck are you on about?

Are you one of those people that thinks everything is propaganda?

it's more because of a change of management at nick, the tendencies of said management to dumpster anything the person before them cleared mixed with the fact that the jungle movie severally under-performed in ratings and didn't meet there sponge bob quota desu.

>What if they give your kid hormons without your consent?
Then you win the lottery because that's medical malpractice and now you get millions of dollars from the prescribing doctor and possibly the school/state as well.

the tranny apologist need to leave, nothing is /pol/ about not tolerating scum.

Costs 2k out of pocket to get fixed. The rest is gravy. And the meds are generic (it's not like anyone is profiting). Cosmetic surgeons do make bank, but that's not exclusive to trans people. It's not like this is a phenomenon strictly among wealthy people in developed countries. You find trannies in the absolute shittiest parts of the world.

It was literally this. Ed used to go "I have no son" when he was upset with Ralph being a cartoonist. Now that Ralph is Rachel, Ed is upset but says "I have no daughter", showing he accepts the transition but is still disappointed in his child.

Unironically yes. Staying the same good, change bad.

Attached: Ed_Good,_Rocko_Bad.png (632x472, 332K)

I'm a "full blown tranny" and I don't have mood swings that often anymore. Rachel has obviously been living as a woman for some time, and just never got the courage to talk to her parents about it until the special.

Attached: rachel pepe.png (600x694, 9K)

>groups under slavery or literal genocide don't suicide nearly as much as trannies
>trannies constantly get to have shit like OP
im sure the 40% is from "internet trolls"

>it worked
Damn user, this is all you really got huh? I was fishing for (you)'s on my downtime at work and you are treating it as if this affects the discourse in a significant way.

>closed pedophile
Hey now I take offense to that! I am not in the closet!

So how does it feel being so autistic that people going wink wink nudge nudge in a conversation is a foreign concept to you?

My sister watched it on Netflix and liked it - so that.

The first half of the movie was fun and great and all. Really liked the 21st century jokes they had and Rocko's difficulty to integrate back into society was also interesting.

But the second half really, really, REALLY sucked. I didn't want to hate it, but was that Ralph/Rachel shit garbage and really drags the movie down.

Attached: mv0Lo6f.jpg (529x292, 16K)

That street goes both ways. They could have had a story where the son lost both his arms in an accident and have the plot be about people suffering from handicaps. Would mean more to a lot more people.

It's harder to enjoy something when a political agenda is shoved in your face, but rocko executed it perfectly by not giving a fuck about Rachael.

FPBP

Both rocko and twilight zone were already overtly left wing to begin with.

Check Desuarchive.

Did you make that edit?

It's TV-Y7 and in the kids section, despite the blowjob and mop porn jokes.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 5.55.57 PM.png (1830x734, 1.19M)

Also, my nephew loves it.

Attached: 1559589921965.png (732x814, 540K)

Fuck trannies

Just watched this.
It was meh outside of the trannieshit.

Remember when the creator was going to add a female character but never did because they tried to market her as a strong female characters?
Kinda funny how things change.

Gender dysphoria is 100% a mental illness. I started HRT a few years ago, and got all the legal shit changed, and I have never been happier in my entire life. I hardly get dysphoria anymore. It's a treatment that works. Is there a better treatment out there? Perhaps, but there's not enough research being done about it, so this is the best we have for now. Instead of people having a fit over other people's life-altering treatments, maybe they should spend that energy researching a better, safer alternative. Also most of us don't get bottom surgery because it's retarded

What's the connection?

The creator resisted stupid sjw shit only to fold to it years later

Is it folding though? Was there any indication that he didn't want to do it? I could see someone not wanting executive mettling changing a female character to a sterile marketing tool, but a side character having a sex change during a 20 year time skip is different.

He said in an interview one of his staff members suggested it and he loved the idea, and was nervous about pitching it to Nick.

Sounds like it's actually much different than trying to introduce a female character and then execs making it worse.

>I'm a "full blown tranny"
post discarded into the trash

my wife's daughter absolutely adores it

my wife's son loves it as well

So? The original series also had several sexual innuendo's and even have a restaurant called "Chokey Chicken". And it aired on daytime Nickelodeon.

Chances are, "Rachel" will commit suicide within 5 years anyway. What's the big deal?

i don't get it.
this is totally something that rocko would have done.

it's just a joke.
it didn't glorify anything.

Rocko wasn't that entertaining for kids.

THE FAT HEADS DO NOT HAVE A KID

>Married and still browsing

I'm a thief
I'm a liar
There's my church
I sing in the choir

How much did you and your insurance spend?

Pan says trans rights!

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 20K)

Why do you have a tranny folder? If I hate something, I don't keep reminders of it.

of course he does, he has that tranny on his shitty podcast

Nobody would risk their kids getting pregnant.

I kind of wonder if that somehow inspired the idea for this special.

It's no different from spending cash on any other medication. But I don't have insurance. A bottle of testosterone is about $60 and lasts more than half the year, since my dosage is small. Haven't gone through top surgery yet but I've been saving, it's really expensive. The legal papers and stuff in total was like $100 I think.

Well, yeah. It's called Rocko's Modern Life, not Rocko's Life From The 1960's Or Whatever

>civil rights is not far left
Yeah it is

I legitimately hope you die miserable and painfully freak

Glad you're thinking of me user.

>mutilating surgeries
Aren't most men circumcised?

>That's probably because all your life you've seen nothing but representation, so you don't know what it's like to not feel represented.
Some of my favorite video games/movies/cartoons are the ones in which I am not represented in any fashion.
Your "feeling" is wrong, I'm afraid.

I agree with everything you’ve said, but you should probably have sex with a boy so the people in the back can hear you

It's becoming increasingly unpopular in the united states and outside of the united states and third world nations it's very rare.
But no, most men aren't circumcised.

The special was just -okay- until the climax
>Rocko is on the same tier as Fathead for just wanting to be able to watch a show he enjoyed
>Becomes uncharacteristically mad at the presence of a baby fathead
>Plot is tied up just as quickly as it's introduced
it feels like they were really trying to go for the "I hate change!" stuff with Bighead, but also wanted to do it for Rocko at the same time, and by the time they realized they had not properly introduced the new element of the show, they only had like 5 minutes left

Attached: cool.png (780x597, 164K)

>it's plot centers around Rachel
Why is dobson lying when the whole special centers around Rocko

Not all "full blown trannys" go through the effort of horomones and surgery. Some people dress how they feel most comfortable and still feel comfortable.

>compairing apples to oranges
>circumsitions; the individual doesn't have a choice at day zero
>Transitions from man to female the individual has a choice.

>complaining about something a fully aged adult decides to do while defending something that is forced upon you while you're just barely capable of thought
CLOWN WORLD

>Some people dress how they feel most comfortable and still feel comfortable.

It's called Drag, dumb fuck. RuPaul popularized it a long time ago, plus also he secretly hates trannies.

Have you had the surgery?

My point was that kids would be watching it, not that it was necessarily inappropriate for them. A bit surprising, and likely inappropriate to some parents, but I haven't seen any complaints.

the fact that this whole thread has been autistic sperging about trans people met by autistic woke sperging defending trans people, illustrates that there is absolutely nothing of merit in the new movie.

It doesn't matter what Gender Ralph is he ruined wacky deli.

Rocko being the only one outraged over the fatheads should've been the iris out gag desu. Have an angry mob chasing him and it would've been 10x more in-line with the rest of the series.

Attached: bc1ff0558e5015c309695549cafc8941.jpg (634x354, 41K)

Nice original meme.

Attached: EB3hEMHW4Aconwd.jpg (893x1155, 71K)

Is this talking about people who want to ban sliced bread?

I want to fuck her

/thread
>CHANGE GOOD

>twilight zone
>overtly left wing

$160 to feel more comfortable with yourself sounds pretty good desu

It was bad. Not like terrible but pretty bad. Just a bunch of remember this, Oh, how things have changed since the 90's, change is good.
I guess really just meh actually.

/pol/nigs BTFO

Ironic, coming from a tranny.

The trans part was handled ok I thought, it's just the whole thing felt too rushed and a lot of the jokes were callbacks to old episodes. That's ok, but the pacing felt off to me. Still enjoyed it mostly.

Gee. Iono. We've been waiting FORTY FUCKIN YEARS and now we get shitty writing?!?!?! I didn't even laugh throughout the episode.

Seethe harder

Attached: 2A90E2EF-D954-46D4-B80F-DD615B156936.jpg (480x843, 53K)