Painfully relatable comics

Pic related was me this morning. Post comics that are painfully relatable.

Attached: 2014-04-21-Let-Sleeping-Dogs-Cry.jpg (900x582, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/co/thread/109055652
youtube.com/watch?v=FNuOqaQ9MXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you just want to feel bad or something?

Attached: 2013-09-04-beartato-candy.png (800x1033, 55K)

>pajamas over his hawaiian shirt
It's the little things.

Maybe. I don't know.

Attached: 887d270f2a8fc420541541999639b010.jpg (245x320, 25K)

>Falling in love in a dream
Thank God, it's not just me

February 16th, 2009

Attached: 1548242132175.png (864x686, 763K)

Attached: 1564668973436.jpg (900x299, 184K)

God, this happened to me once and it just ruined my entire week.

what was she like lads?

Attached: Hey Pat.jpg (1200x1200, 130K)

Whomp always has this problem of explaining the joke directly at the end in the most hamfisted way.

It needs to be explained that he was in love with a person who didn't exist because without the explanation we might assume that he just dreamed about a random woman he knew, and it's extra painful if it's a made up woman IMO.

This happened to me, in a dream. I was in a relationship with her, I was back in high school in the cafeteria. I was sitting down on a long table, and she was there. She was sitting next to me, and I laid my head on her lap. She stroked my head, and I was surrounded by light and warmth. She comforted me, and for the instant before I woke, I was truly happy.

I've had only this feeling once before, when I woke from my surgery, buzzed on an IV drip. I felt harmonious, at peace. Her hand in my hair, her truly loving me, caring for me, it was so powerful. I woke to find a sunbeam hitting the side of my face I was resting on her lap on.

I've also never been more terrified, because in both cases, the dream and the surgery, I went through a small period of time afterwords where I desperately wanted those feelings back. I was going through a mini withdrawal, and feeling powerless to these feel good things is a clear sign to me I would fall to drugs hard and never get out, and become dangerously attached to any committed relationship with anyone. I'm too emotional and too dependent, and any break up would devastate me.

don't you dare to that to ronnie, he's too sacred

Attached: 1564592183-2019-07-31-Paces-Of-Death.png (700x1312, 291K)

Attached: 1471532030118.png (600x1125, 489K)

I had something like this, but I became lucid while dreaming and asked the dream girl whether she was a dream. She tried saying something to make it less hurtful but I think I said I didn't need her since she was a dream and walked away. Still sucked

If you take out that panel, there wouldn't be any joke at all. And then he'd have to come up with something clever instead of just having the character describe what happened.

I hoard funny pictures on my computer

The Fattest Gun Alive
TombStone
El Dorito
The Big Country Fried Steak

Attached: 23228.png (500x2280, 452K)

Post the one with the girl asking him to a dance in high school

>she asked for my number
the fuck is wrong with me

Attached: DF0097C1-FBB9-4E56-942C-5DB9E18B1DD4.jpg (900x582, 197K)

>do you like me?
>uh no haha
>oh, okay
>but if i had said yes, what would happen?
>then you'd be my boyfriend, obviously
>oh

I hate Ronnie so much
he is superior to me yet wastes it.

>have dream about absolutely gorgeous girl
>we hit it off
>wake up, be sad
>a few months later dream I'm in some store
>she appears
>she remembers me

There's something more to this, I have to break through.

You are encountering a succubus.

Better?

Attached: fixed.jpg (900x582, 170K)

>dude,tell her you like her
>no,there's no way she's into me
>but what if she was
>you were too afraid of temporary rejection,that you might have missed out on a great moment in life
>at the time 'what if she said no' was your main concern
>now it's 'what if she had said yes'

It may be too late to change the past,but it's never too late to change the future.

Good now remove panels 1 and 5.

damn

No, because it changes the meaning of the joke. In your version, he's upset because he realized his dream wasn't real. But the point of the original was that the feelings in his dream are still lingering after he wakes up. Which is even more pathetic.

This.

I have these dreams semi frequently. They always are with tall-ish thin girls with weird haircuts. Not super weird, mind you, more like, out of the norm, like very short hair, buzzcuts, and white trash style mullets. Usually they have bleached hair too, and speak fluent Italian. I don't even know why, I have no real connection to Italy. They always seem to know much more than I do, like they're aware we're in a dream while I'm not. They don't always spend a lot of time with me in the dream, but when we're together I always feel this deep wholeness and love that I've never felt in my life otherwise. Usually when they're around everything else seems a lot less real in the dream, too. Anyone know what these kind of dreams mean? Just loneliness seems to obvious. The girls always seem so real

Attached: 1559969502233.jpg (1080x810, 96K)

How can I make her give me the succ on the bus?

It happened to me and when I woke I called her name because I didn't know where she was, then I realized I was dreaming and wished I never woke up.

So?

Attached: fixed 2.jpg (672x582, 128K)

why not go further with this minimalist autism.
Remove all panels except 1 and 4 (using your pic as reference)

This one feels really off. Like, I get the joke but the pacing is all wrong; like it's the victim of one of those "we can cut out bits of the comic to make it smaller and more efficient" threads. .

OH BOY ARE WE DOING THIS?

>After many years turns out she was cheating on me, found out a couple of weeks before proposing to her
>Everything sucks, after that keep dreaming about her everyday.
>Everything still sucks but eventually the dreams stop.
>One day dream about my Yea Forums waifu, my ex unfortunaly looked like a copy of her so couldn't enjoy her show anymore, plus it was shit for some time.
>Hey user, I'm sorry about what happened between you guys, but I'm here for you.
>I know
>I want to hug you but since it's a dream the feel of the hug is going to be the memories of your ex.
>I know
>While she's hugging me, I want to give you a kiss but you know the kiss will be memories about...
>I know
>After the kiss, the memories of your ex are fading away, you won't know how she felt very soon... I'm sorry...
>Me too...
>I woke up and blank stared the ceiling for half an hour.

>my Yea Forums waifu
who?

Attached: -Gurren Lagann-.png (864x1000, 239K)

Attached: 1519804036-2018-02-28-Alternative-Strifestyle.jpg (600x1125, 192K)

heh, this is kinda fun

Attached: fixed 3.jpg (527x300, 48K)

>LIFE HARD
>ME SAD
FUck off OP

Attached: yk08lh2pbor11.png (2712x2083, 117K)

My turn, I guess. Dream from a few nights ago:
>having sex with some random chick
>irl, haven't had sex in a few years
>she moans something about how good it is
>my dumb ass pauses, pulls out, sits up, she's confused
>I talk about how I'm pleasantly surprised she's having a good time, how it's nice to hear that since I'm always anxious that my dick's too small and that I don't last long enough
>she's completely turned off, we don't start up again
>I wake up realizing I botched sex by spilling spaghetti IN A DREAM

>>X STUPID
>>YOU STUPID, ME SMART
NPCjak posters are the textbook definition of ironic humor

>he sleeps in a shirt

Do you know now?

Attached: learn to be miserable.png (512x577, 248K)

>goes into a thread that he knows will make him mad

Based retard

she was kinda like Paige actually
sassy and ginger and a total beautiful asshole

>actually did it
based autist

Haha.

Attached: tomoyo386.png (900x950, 102K)

>He doesn't know.

Attached: 2012-02-24-The-Curse-Of-King-Kamehameha.jpg (900x582, 251K)

Now THAT's comedy

Attached: literally me.jpg (400x1190, 283K)

>sleeping in any kind of shirt at all

Attached: tomoyo389.png (900x950, 297K)

This isn't Yea Forums

I had my girlfriends friend from college crashing at our 1 bedroom apartment for a month. That was me the entire time.

Someone post the one where a fly touches Ronnie's bare chest.

Attached: tomoyo310.png (900x945, 67K)

I don't care anymore.

fuck I forgot about that

Your wish, is my command!

Attached: 2013-11-13-A-Shirt-Thing.jpg (900x582, 207K)

I got boner

This happens to me a lot, but with a girl I haven't spoken to in 4 years. So she might as well not exist.

Is the comic still going on?

Attached: 181406.jpg (564x495, 55K)

Probably would have been better if the last frame was just her leaving with them

Nah. If anything the last panel should be cut. Everything else is fine.

Yes, but he stated recently he's updating Nedroid style, "Only when I have a funny joke", so he doesn't post anything shitty. Thankfully, he still posts like at least one or two a week.

Does anyone have the one of him opening the door to himself on them? I can't seem to find it

His comic is literally Garfield, except a weeb and chicken nuggets instead of a cat and lasagna.

No.

Attached: co.jpg (285x267, 16K)

Attached: 1281749063761.png (780x410, 106K)

>Hey, there's this famous orchestra performing in the university tomorrow, wanna go?
>I can't too busy
>Oh...
>But I'm free today
>Oh, okay bye
Even today I regret this, what's wrong with me?

He's right you know.

You forgot El Nuggecabre

I felt this way once. I have never met a woman named Cheryl in my my life, but god I knew everything about her in that dream. For about a week after I woke the world seemed an unreality because every mundane action I took in it was shadowed by her commentary.

I could remember how we argued over the ripeness of cantaloupe at our grocer's, the quality of a our local brewery's new IPA, and could even feel the bliss of falling into bed after an inconsequential day knowing we could do it all again tomorrow because we were together.

I've broken up with real people that hurt less than waking up from that dream.

t. milk-drinker

Attached: 1557536494846.jpg (1028x526, 42K)

I do this with novelty soda/beer bottles.

Damn straight.

Probably because Ronnie was edited out of the picture, just a thought.

The filth

Anyone have the one were Ronnie is playing a dating sim?

I was with a girl in a dream. I remember we were having a nice time together. I felt like I had spent all day growing close to her. Then I looked down at my hands during one of our conversations. I was missing a finger. I look away and look back. I had 7 fingers and none of them were shaped right. I realized I was dreaming. I thanked her for being there and told her I hoped I'd remember her. I was woken up soon after. One day I'll find a way to sleep forever.

That niggas stole most of his joke from Yea Forums anyway

Garfield isn't really depressed or anxious, Garfield is a proud mooch as cats are

Fuck, I wasn't ready to read something that spoke to me this much.

Ronnie canonically only ever got to third base with his shirts?

>TFW you own over a dozen Hawaiian Shirts you wear regularly.
To be fair I actually live in Hawaii.

Oh, so it WAS the victim of one of those threads.

more at this archived thread: boards.fireden.net/co/thread/109055652
My contribution was:
>High Plates Drifter
>The Comancheetos
>A Thunder of Drumsticks

Attached: whomp_dont_remember_something_embarassing.gif (900x301, 581K)

garfield is funny

Y'all are hypocrites. When Ronnie makes "adulting is hard" comics about not being able to function in casual situations, you say it's relatable. But when literally anyone else makes comics like this, you say it's just attention whoring.

Is this postirony

Attached: 1554924684973.jpg (900x582, 136K)

Heh.

The average "adulting is hard so relatable" comic goes well out of its way to make sure the author-insert is never depicted as overly gross or a weeb. It's always "Oh, I dunno how to do laundry teehee" or "oh no I stayed up too late playing video games AGAIN teehee".
Ronnie (and Dan Kim, for that matter) has never shied away from being the butt of the joke, and exaggerate this for comedy. That's why they get a pass.

Attached: tomoyo314.png (900x1402, 120K)

Yea Forums is not one person.

But aside from that, I think Ronnie’s attitude outside of his comic, like in social media posts, makes a big difference in how he’s received, compared to certain other webcomickers that come off as huge assholes both in and out of their comics. There’s a matter of context and reputation in a lot of cases.

For example, if Andrew Dobson makes a comic about, say, him being sad because no one wants to buy his art, it gets torn to shreds because no one has sympathy for him after his long history of being a douche and refusing to improve himself. But Ronnie seems like a sincere and generally nice person who probably isn’t as much of a complete sad sack as he draws himself as, and is just poking some fun at himself for entertainment. And it helps that his jokes are sometimes actually funny.

Now remove the first panel

Attached: mother.jpg (1280x1772, 601K)

just move to Australia LMAO

a small price to pay to become immune to fucking mosquitoes

Attached: 1511283571838.jpg (300x223, 110K)

Why do you have to hurt me like this

If you have more comics about people cowering in their room while their housemates have guests over because of crippling anxiety that are by other artists, please post them.

Attached: spidermanmysterio.jpg (958x1461, 350K)

>Retard hurts others in childrens games
>Retard can't understand geography
>Retard smashes things
This is a comic about bad validations, this mongoloid should not be praised for his stupidity, he should be set out to correct it.

but maybe that's okay

The Bunfight at Golden Corral.

Attached: IMG_20190813_185040.jpg (208x209, 10K)

good morning, Yea Forums

Attached: 2015_06_14-I-do-e1440031369580.png (600x600, 370K)

Where's the joke Dan?

FUCK YEAH SHARK GUITAR

Who? Nedroid? Fuck off if you genuinely think that

>week
>not decade

Attached: 1527623302577.jpg (488x563, 32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FNuOqaQ9MXk

Attached: tenor[1].gif (220x164, 184K)

I often think of this one.

>Electric Acoustic guitar

That's some positive thinkin' there, mister.

a fistful of fries

When I drink too much vodka I dream about hurting people.

my mom didn't deserve me

This used to be me whenever people that my roommate invited came over to our house.
Now I hoard all sorts of snacks and drinks so I don't have to go into the kitchen.
And luckily we have two bathrooms and mine is connected directly to my room, so I don't have to leave my room for anything at all.

I once had a dream where I adopted a daughter and it was extremely vivid, waking up and realising I'll never see her again was existentially horrifying...I miss that little tike

>the file name
kek

Attached: 1564059944187.jpg (800x1239, 767K)

Attached: 1564059980309.jpg (800x1239, 754K)

Attached: 1564060013727.jpg (800x1239, 734K)

Attached: 1564060049984.jpg (800x1239, 928K)

Attached: ritualofblood.jpg (800x978, 193K)

Attached: tomoyo 373.png (900x950, 137K)

hi max

What other abilities does he have? Does he get them from his Father? I know he can basically create erratic Tulpas.