Based

Based.

Attached: Cancelled.png (541x433, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steven-universe.fandom.com/wiki/Season_6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was an okay show. i really don't understand all the hate it gets here. i know you guys hate everything, but the hate for this show was more passionate than usual.

Just spitballing here, but it's possible that generalities like "you guys just hate everything" caused people to flame you even harder in response, and misattribute some of that anger at OK KO in the process.

In a way, you've helped kill it

OK KO got to woke for it's own good.

OK Show. Nothing special.

I actually enjoy it, I just hate the gun control episode.

>if you can recognize the character, it's on model

Isn’t it weird how the only episodes anyone talked about were either the gun episode or the crossovers?

OK KO'd

because it was a poorly made, unremarkable show

looks like O.K. K.O.! an heroed

OK KO'd
We know it'll end
We don't have a friend
Ratings ZE-RO

It's mostly people who think that messy art is proof that the jews are destroying america like this guy

Does that mean he will be in charge of the next sonic cartoon?

seething

The off-model wackiness was part of the show charm and yes, I'm saying that while hating that shit in shows like steven universe.

This show is going to be fondly remembered in a couple of years. Mark my words

have sex

it is, yes. And as someone who does watch this show, I can barely recall what happens

The only characters I really cared about were Rad, Carol, and Gar.

And Venomous because...sexy.

Attached: UncleVenomous.png (611x492, 388K)

Thank God.

Attached: 1563647616115.jpg (1080x1135, 507K)

So what was exactly so bad about it? Never seen an episode.

Nothing, he deleted that tweet. Some online cartoonists resent OKKO because Ian gets to live out some of his wildest fantasies by getting his own characters to shake hands with characters and actors that inspired him.

>Nothing is wrong with any cartoon ever, people are just jealous

You ever consider that maybe the cartoon is just plain bad? I mean, hell, even with Ian's clout, CN still cancelled it. Must've been doing fucking awful with it's audience, and kids will watch anything.

>even with Ian's clout, CN still cancelled it
After 3 seasons, which is pretty much the average length for most CN shows.

Also, that tweet MadJackRabbit made was from before the special even aired.

Can't wait for the lesbian scene in the finale!

Ditto. I never got the hype, either. References, crossovers, and general nostalgia? 'k
I was only here for the 100% unapologetic THICC character designs.

Even as a rabid thiccposter, enids legs were pretty fucking dumb.

>clout
He never had it, though. Only time he was something special was when he was at SU as a big fish in a small pond, and that was only ever for a period of time before the show went on to bigger things. But even as a showrunner, he was always small-time. I'm going to say it but he was better off when he was edgy on the internet, now he just comes off as standoff-ish at any negative thing you could say to him about his show.
Also, when I say "edgy" I mean it in not just the one way. Since between the pedophile incest rape jokes, he was also more vocal about being black in the animation industry.

And now his show is getting canceled. Maybe he should have put more thought into making it original instead of living out his nostalgia fantasies.

>which is pretty much the average length for most CN shows.
I'm only counting shows that aired prior to 2018 since the one-season-a-year thing would make it impossible to know the future's of recently airing shows.

Clarence: 3
Ben 10: 3
NuPPG: 3
We Bare Bears: 4
Uncle Grandpa: 5
Steven Universe: 5 and a movie
Gumball: 6
TTG: 6
Regular Show: 8
Adventure Time: 10

And for some old shows:

Time Squad: 2
Flapjack: 3
Cow and Chicken: 3
Chowder: 3
Johnny Bravo: 4
Courage the Cowardly Dog: 4
Dexter's Laboratory: 4
Samurai Jack: 4 or 5 (However you want to categorize it)
Camp Lazlo: 5
Ed, Edd n Eddy: 6
Powerpuff Girls: 6
Foster's Home: 6
Kids Next Door: 6
Billy & Mandy: 6

Three seasons is definitely on the lower end, not the average.

There were plenty others to go around, mate.
Plus, it wasn't even in-show with Enid, but what she generated outside the show.

What about episodes, since Harvey Beaks has a fuckton of episodes for being two measly seasons.

I wonder when we'll get official confirmation of that.

OKKO was bad. It was a waste of resources that was the cartoon equivalent of "Look at that reference, do you get it" There was nothing good about it.

For me personally the animation is pretty garbage most of the time and the characters suffer from inconsistent designs and implementations, even for wacky cartoon standards.

because no one here watched it

It really was one of my favorite cartoons. I wish I talked about/promoted it more

Attached: OK.K.O - S02E10 - TKO's House.mp4_snapshot_06.27_[2019.07.01_15.41.56].jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

SU's sixth season is confirmed. steven-universe.fandom.com/wiki/Season_6

It was a 6/10 for me. Kinda like Ready Player One because it barely had any personal substance and relied on references the whole time. I enjoyed Scott Pilgrim much better though, I only wish they animated OKKO with Adventure Time's artstyle than this unappealing thing.

Scott Pilgrim goes all in on video game references. KO kind of...doesn't. Sometimes it's Dragon Ball, sometimes it could be something else and the crossovers are classic Hanna-Barbara, other CN shows, Captain Planet or Sonic respectively. There's not much cohesion.

Scott Pilgrim in comics, the game, and even the movie did better than what KO was going for. It's characters and story wasn't a parody of something and it had plot first, references later. OKKO doing crossovers, fanservice, gun control episodes, the furry episodes, the behind the scenes episode, and random nonsense instead of following a "Gravity Falls" plot ruined it.
Now they're rushing to end what little story they stretched out for 3 seasons. It wasn't worth the wait.

This. Crossovers and not even good like Lilo & Stitch's premiers with every disney character.

>Internet cuck is mad that Ian got to make the show he wanted with the crossovers he wanted
>Also whinny bitch doesn't know both shows have a huge difference in budget

People joke that Yea Forums doesn't watch cartoons but animation Twitter is way worse than this hell.

do you want me to talk about KO's constant stupid mommy baby voice, which is what I read your post in?

D I L A T E

i like it but its very preachy, reliant on references, and had the gale to try and have an ongoing plot while clearly being more interested in the characters fucking around instead
plus inconsistent art style...

there's a lot of soul in the show but not a lot of thought if that makes sense

MEME WORDS

Wasn't the only reason this show happened was because Pan shilled the pilot or something? Or am I confusing it with something else?

as someone who hates the show, this is 100% correct

None of the people I want to have sex with are real

based

I'm starting to think the hatedom over OK K.O.! is some sort of weird psyop campaign. There's no reason such a generally fun and harmless show could get so much hate around here.

Honestly in this show it works. It's not a series with a drop of seriousness in it, so to have that lax attitude extend to the show's visuals doesn't feel disruptive.

Compare to SU where there's a serious plot, strong continuity and Scale even plays a role in the Gems. It's super noticeable if Steven can stand over a desktop in one episode and needs a stepchair in the next.

It's so inoffensive, why would anyone hate it?

Because it looks like shit and the characters aren't interesting.