Titans Reportedly Set To Appear In The CW’s CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS

fullcirclecinema.com/2019/08/12/titans-cw-crisis-on-infinite-earths/

They really are going all out.

Attached: Hypercrisis.jpg (1200x630, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.avclub.com/batmans-burt-ward-is-showing-up-for-the-next-big-arrowv-1836566143
screenrant.com/arrowverse-crisis-infinite-earths-black-lightning/
slashfilm.com/crisis-on-infinite-earths-crossover/
geektyrant.com/news/jim-lee-helped-to-get-brandon-routh-back-into-the-superman-suit-for-the-crisis-on-infinite-earths-crossover
twitter.com/TheEricGoldman/status/1158418630238801924
youtube.com/watch?v=Ex403ii_Bhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So let's recap:
>Brandon Routh as Superman again
>Kevin Conroy as Old Man Batman
>*Probably* Tom Welling as Superman
>Titans cameo

Am i missing anything?

fake
maybe teen titans go will appear

It'd be cool, but I'm trying to temper my excitement about these unconfirmed rumors. So far, confirmed:

-Brandon Routh as Superman
-Kevin Conroy as Bruce Wayne
-Burt Ward in *some role*

This is an unprecedented crossover, and I'm ecstatic. But there are also unconfirmed and even baseless rumors flying around (Mark Hamill as Joker, Tom Welling) and even debunked ones (Michael Rosenbaum as Lex, Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman). Keep the source in mind.

>*Probably* Tom Welling as Superman

Not happening.

That's going to be a mess the cast of Titans looks pretty big in season 2.

To be fair, they tried to get Lynda Carter but WB overruled them.

This is a random website not true

Just let me have this user

*If* it happens it will probably just be the core Titans: Dick, Kory, Gar and Raven.

Maybe just Dick, who knows?

There's was some whispers of Burt Ward coming back.

>Am i missing anything?

John Wesley Shipp (unclear whether as 90's Barry, Jay, both or neither), Tulloch and Hoechlin as CW's Lois & Clark (plus baby Jon), and I'm pretty sure David Ramsey teased GL John "Stewart" Diggle.

I think as far as the unsubstantiated rumors go, Mark Hamill as The Joker is more likely than Tom Welling as Superman. Welling flat out refused to wear the suit even in the Smallville finale. Hamill has always had an affinity for playing The Joker, he's played The Trickster multiple times, and they're bringing at least one character from the DCAU to live action.

Personally, I'd get a kick out of Dean Cain. He's already on Supergirl, and they've shown they don't have a problem with actors double-dipping (Besides Routh, recall we had John Wesley Shipp as 90s Flash last Crisis).

>whispers

He's confirmed. We just don't know if he's actually playing 60's Robin or someone else.

The website is reliable

I'm pretty sure Cain had a falling-out with the Supergirl producers over Trump, he hasn't shown up since season 2 and his storyline was abruptly cut short and flat-out ignored.

>Gar.
Beastboy on a CW episode budget shared between 30 other characters... I want to see it just for how bad that would be. Christ they wouldn't even be able to afford s1 Tiger.

>Welling flat out refused to wear the suit even in the Smallville finale.
Yeah, but not because he hates the costume, but because the show wasn't about Superman and he never wanted to take away the focus of the show, from Clark to Superman.

He has never said he won't wear the suit after the show ended. He even said to Rossenbaum on his podcast that he'd be ok with wearing it on the big screen.

>debunked ones (Michael Rosenbaum as Lex)

I'd rather have him as Wally West to be honest.

I think WW is embargoed from TV

news.avclub.com/batmans-burt-ward-is-showing-up-for-the-next-big-arrowv-1836566143

Yeah, he's confirmed. There's speculation about who he's playing. It'd be neat enough to just have him show up in whatever role, but if The CW acknowledges Batman '66 in this multiverse and actually has Ward reprise Robin, that would be INSANE.

Has he? I recall one interview where he indicated he wouldn't mind voicing Superman, but he'd actually be fine playing him on the big screen? Last I heard, he wanted to play Batman on the CW.

I think that's silly reasoning by the way. Superman IS Clark, and this was the very end. He also said that they didn't have Superman all throughout the finale because they hadn't "earned" it yet. It's like, you've had 10 Seasons to earn it, 10 Seasons to focus on Clark. Five minutes in full Superman suit wouldn't have destroyed the show. He was Superman anyway in CGI far shots. It was silly not to let us see it.

I still don't get who the fuck thought Starfire, Raven and especially Beast Boy could be done in a TV budget. Of course it was gonna look awful.

Black Lightning is also rumored

I'd imagine Ward will likely be reprising his role as Dick Grayson, and given his age he'll be too old to be Robin or Nightwing, I could easily see him becoming police commissioner after Gordon retired or died, he is an official law enforcement officer in '66
I thought he was confirmed?

More like confirmed

screenrant.com/arrowverse-crisis-infinite-earths-black-lightning/

Attached: 3.png (649x760, 588K)

>I thought he was confirmed?

He is.

This crossover has me so hyped

He's basically only making bible thumper flicks now because that market's hot.

hype
Hamil is already The Trickster in CW too so they could just have him

Noice, they really are going all out, aren't they? All I can hope for now is that Carter reprises her role as Wonder Woman. Do we know if it'll be like the other crossovers where each episode is most of the shows usual cast with other shows basically cameo-ing, or will it be a proper 5 episode story?
If they're letting them have a batman, they'll probably let them have a Joker, especially given how popular Hamil is as the Joker

I wouldn't rule out a reconciliation for something of this scale.

Lynda Carter as WW

Attached: Lynda-Carter-filming-Supergirl.jpg (3000x1500, 369K)

Guggenheim on the possibility of Helen Slater as Supergirl:

“Everything is possible. I happen to love the Supergirl movie and I remember the first time I saw it. I would love for her to reprise her role. We’re feeling out a lot of our various parameters in terms of what can we afford and what do we have story for? Can this be a cameo? Can this be a full on story? It’s just this ongoing conversation. we started the crossover earlier than we ever have precisely so we could have these conversation.”

slashfilm.com/crisis-on-infinite-earths-crossover/

>Alan Tudyk cameo as Mister Nobody complaining about how crowded this crossover is getting

I'll also note Rosenbaum hasn't ruled out appearing as Lex completely, he just addressed the rumor, saying it's the first he's heard of it. For what it's worth, Jon Cryer likes the idea.

I hope he comes back as Wally

Nah, despite Greg & AT&T's efforts dismantling the Embargoes from Time Warner, their brass are being Dicks about letting some things happen.

Shit i thought it was semi-confirmed

Ha, that'd be cool. I wonder how they'd do it though. When The CW's Barry was surprised to see John Wesley Shipp as Barry Allen, at least he already looked like his Dad. Michael Rosenbaum and Keiynan Lonsdale really don't look anything alike though.

It would fit, Titans really has no business having R rating, aside from couple of EDGY WORDS its violence is barely above Arrow's and it's drama is barely not within what is allowed on CW. Though, you might argue Minka Kelly's yummy body was worth R rating.

There is one user who keeps alluding to being a CW insider claiming the crossover's coup de grace is a secret appearance from Michael Keaton as Burton's Batman, but Warner is reluctant to let it happen.

While that's 99% sure to be bullshit, on the far off chance it isn't, wouldn't that be just great? Especially if he got to interact with 90's Flash, who was based on Burton's aesthetic.

Attached: Batman.jpg (860x1146, 156K)

Michael Keaton is too high profile for them though.

Just give me Mark Hamill as the Joker. I need just one of my childhood fantasies to be realized after Joss shat on JL.

He seems to have entered the "give no fucks" stage of his career after that failed Oscar push and is now just doing stuff for money or the fun of it.

Well, he should've won, that Harry Potter kid was just ok in Theory of Everything. It seems that biopics have bonus points in Academy Awards, I don't think Rami Malek should've gotten one either.

It would admittedly be the most awesome thing ever, but very unlikely. One thing I wouldn't rule out is surprise cameos that they aren't broadcasting months in advance. A nice surprise for when you tune in, even if it's just an Easter Egg. But in that case, I'd say you're more likely to see, say, Brendan Fraser and The Doom Patrol (just an example) or David Mazouz than Keaton, as epic as that would be.

And it could be just a really small glimpse too. The first reference to Supergirl on The Flash was just when Barry was running through the multiverse and there were screens showing clips from different shows/universes, such as Supergirl and 90s Flash. I wouldn't be surprised if they did something like that. It'd be a quick and relatively cheap way to show a nice tribute showing the other worlds, acknowledging the other adaptations.

>>Kevin Conroy as Old Man Batman
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JUST GIVE ME A LIVE-ACTION TERRY MCGINNIS CW I BEG OF THEE

Attached: 1497305833842.png (557x553, 323K)

He's probably Kingdom Come Bruce, since Routh is specifically playing Kingdom Come Clark.

Attached: Old Man Wayne.jpg (500x405, 66K)

Adopted son, it's not too hard, or hell, just have one universe where the west's are white
A costume designer for the CW did some concept art for a Batman beyond looking batsuit a while ago, so who knows

Attached: PhotoGrid_1522351526467.jpg (1920x3415, 2.42M)

He's actually playing the same Superman from Superman returns, that timeline just goes into Kingdom come.
I assume they'd probably just have him be DCAU Bruce from Batman Beyond, why else get Conroy specifically?

>Ausfresser took back his claim that characters from Titans will appear in the Crisis In Infinite Earths crossover. “My apologies.. My sources who have been reliable since last season.. there was a misinterpretation of conversation since yesterday on my part. Wish there wasn’t. No titans In the crisis crossover,” he wrote in the Titans Facebook group.
Well that was a shortlived rumour.

It was fun for the two hours while it lasted.

Realistically, I'd imagine there will be a hell of a lot of cameos through stock footage, much like when Barry saw Kara in the speedforce, so we'll probably get cameos of absolutely everything live action, with stuff like Routh as Superman or Conroy as Batman as larger, more substantial roles. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if they film small things for CoIE, as they seem to be putting their all into it, so we might see the titans in some capacity

Right. Think there's any chance they'd allow a quick glimpse of stock footage DCEU and/or Gotham in that manner?

Unlikely. WB wants nothing to do with television and Gotham is in Fox/Disney's ballpark.

How about Smallville? They played a clip of "Somebody Save Me" last crossover as sort of a nod.

I thought he's only wearing the KC shield since WB didn't allow for them to use the Superman Returns shield and the story had nothing to do with KC.

Do you think there's any chance we'll see Conroy suit up? Didn't they specifically reference Batman Beyond when announcing the casting? I'm trying to imagine how they'll use him. If he's strictly Bruce Wayne, will we at least see his old Batsuit on display? If it is the Beyond world, will there be some reference to Terry McGinnis? Maybe even a cameo? Will Friedle? Uh...Dylan O'Brien?

And all these references to Kingdom Come are intriguing me. That was a fantastic graphic novel, but so different in tone and scope from the CW's stuff. It was so laden with religious allegory, the main characters were Spectre and this random minister, and the tone was so somber and apocalyptic.

It's also confusing to me about the idea of casting actors to play the same characters. but in a different continuity/universe. Like, Conroy is Bruce Wayne, but not the DCAU version? Brandon Routh is Superman, but not necessarily Superman Returns, but maybe it is. Guggenheim's interview about Routh further muddies the waters:

"When asked if this would be a sequel to Superman Returns, Guggenheim said:

“I don’t know if it’s for me to say,” Guggenheim said. “We’re picking up so many years after the events of that movie, maybe a coda is a better word than sequel.”

geektyrant.com/news/jim-lee-helped-to-get-brandon-routh-back-into-the-superman-suit-for-the-crisis-on-infinite-earths-crossover

So I guess the idea there is that *possibly* the Reeves/Routh universe maybe eventually becomes Kingdom Come?

No idea, I know they weren't allowed to use the actual SR suit, but I doubt they can't use the design, especially when they've already used the shield on Supergirl, but I don't really know desu
Smallville is a CW show, so expect something from it
I think Guggenheim means that they consider it a sequel, but they can't call it an official sequel because of some shit with royalties

This makes me think, how hard would it have been to just have Daredevil in one of the giant group shots in Endgame?

It wouldn't have been hard in the slightest, not with the sheer amount of money Disney has, but they want to push those away into Inhumans levels of non-canon and just re-do it all on Disney+

You think Keanu would be willing to play an AU Constantine? Would he be too expensive?

As hard as getting Kevin Feige to care.
I mean, it wasn't a money problem.

But didn't they use the Superman Returns suit in Smallville?

Attached: supermanreturns.png (1280x800, 865K)

Personally, I thought I saw a Foggy Nelson cameo in Cap's support group, and I'm not the only one who thinks that, but obviously unconfirmed.

WB are a weird company when it comes to what it can and can't use

For tv, yeah. But n't he go on record saying he'd love to do a Consantine 2?
It'd be great; I don't get the hate the movie gets. Sure, t's rent. But it stands on its own as an adaptation, at least.

I thought Tom Welling never wore the suit and it was all a CG model in that scene.

It's a horrible adaptation, a great film, but a piss poor adaptation

Have Rosenbaum call Lonsdale his cousin Wallace and Lonsdale will just be confused.

He didn't, but they used the actual suit as a prop

Matt Ryan would be more possible.

>Alan Tudyk

The ULTIMATE, cooler than Hammil as the Joker, Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman, even Michael Keaton as Batman, would be Alan Tudyk as Van Wayne.

Oh man. Could you imagine? I'm freaking out just thinking about it.

Attached: Powerless-600x337-2.png (600x337, 372K)

I hope they handle well this, i want a proper crossover and not a shitty "look so many references we have!" like Ready Player One

Attached: 1500913351834.png (768x1024, 1.6M)

i just need hamill to do a joker laugh

Would you settle for a Trickster laugh?

>Cryer also plays Lenny Luther

"Ohhh no, Uncle Lex! The Dude of Steel!"

already had that

That's what the special ends on. Bruce sits back in the Batcave, relieved that it's all over, but then he hears the laugh from offscreen, and it cuts to credits.

kino if true

I'm just spitballing. It's how I would do it.

black lightning's back

Batman Beyond by CW would actually be tits, being live action would emphasize already existing, but downplayed in the show teenage angst problems, would help to more concentrate on Terry's relationships, won't have a need to add any token minorities as it already has Asian chick, black chick and etc. They also won't need to worry too much about villains, while Terry has some ok villains they by no means have same presence as Bruce's, so they can get a little crazy with them as long as capture the core. By far the most villains they have to most extrapolate is Royal Flash Gang, it can really work if they expand it in the right way, Batman Beyond is definitely kind of show that left wanting a bit more.

The only problem is that making a show in sci-fi setting would be too expensive, but I honestly could settle for just a little bit more subdued version of the future, something Flash does regularly to show other Earths.

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Even Alex Ross is giddy about this

Attached: alex ross routh.jpg (1080x1350, 207K)

So have her play Hipolita, WW's mom! She is in the public domain.

We aren't getting Batman. Conroy is only playing Bruce Wayne, but he won't wear the suit. I'm hoping 90s Flash comes back. Last year was such a tease.

Cast them

Attached: tumblr_pafrshGVlh1ql6zm2o3_500.png (500x372, 297K)

Van Wayne becomes a regular guest star on Batwoman to annoy his second cousin Kate.

That's a good fucking idea.

CW GET TO WORK!

>Hipolita
...who fought as WW for a brief time in WW2, a generation before Diana became WW in 90's comic continuity.
Yes, do this!

I'd Space Ghost to show up on a TV in the background somewhere during the special.

Attached: space ghost.gif (474x355, 1.24M)

Lazzo hates Space Ghost now. He'd probably actively stop it from happening.
>Before we started shooting, I rented as many seasons I could get my hands on and did a “Space Ghost” marathon by myself in my house, just so I could absorb as much “Space Ghost” as I could. I picked Mike Lazzo’s brain about it — that’s an executive at Adult Swim, and also he’s the creator of “Space Ghost” — and he couldn’t give a shit about “Space Ghost.” He’s like, “What? Space Ghost? Space Ghost is dead to me.”

Nothing Lazzo could do about it if they showed an episode of the original series instead.

Ha. Why not. Let's do it all. Running through the Speedforce, go balls to the wall with the different universes. Justin Hartley as Aquaman. Jeremy Irons as Adrian Veidt. Lucifer. Preacher. Swamp Thing. The Boys. Just split second of archive footage, go for broke.

Attached: letsgetnuts.gif (268x201, 1.13M)

I'd be all for it. Any word on Jonah Hex appearing? I know he's been on Legends and it'd be nice for him to be in this too.

Lasso himself has admitted he was such a pothead during the production of SGC2C that he doesn't even remember most of the production.

That'd be cool. The Boys can't show up though they were only under WildStorm for the first 6 issues or so.

Forgot Birds of Prey. (Hey, I dug it.)

Attached: mia-sara-quinzel.jpg (610x430, 30K)

YES!

Attached: 53483607c2776e4e1aa51d9f_574630facd16dc491f9cbe63_rz.png (1280x832, 2.98M)

>Keep the source in mind.
On *my* Yea Forums? lol

>Mark Hamill as Joker
Honestly, this one is impossible to take seriously just because of COURSE it was gonna be rumored once Conroy was confirmed in. I'd still like to see it, but I'm not holding my breath, especially since he's involved with Star Wars still.

Well, they do have Constantine on Legends.

Now I just need Mark Hamill as live action Joker and the Legends meeting the Doom Patrol.

He finished filming ages ago

And after what happened with Last Jedi, they probably aren't going to ask him to promote it.

Guggenheim even confirmed a couple of days ago that there's no "legal wrangling", only "diplomacy"
Meaning WB can do it all but refuses too
Fuck them
They prolly want to push Gadot as the only Wonder Woman ever

>“It’s never legal wrangling,” Guggenheim said. “It’s the usual dance we do when we’re trying to access characters from the DC universe outside of the Arrowverse. So it’s just conversations. I will tell you, Jim Lee was incredibly instrumental in those conversations. It’s funny, I don’t think of it as legal wrangling so much as diplomacy and Jim was amazing, and such a gentleman about it, a real advocate for the shows, a real advocate for the studios. I have to say it was really painless.”

Attached: Earth-2 Wonder Woman.jpg (1920x1440, 1.36M)

It's not a legal problem, they just don't wanna

WB embargoed her.

which is not a legal matter but a "creative" decision

He might come back - I doubt he will as Clark Kent. They should get him to come back as something however, even if it's a one day one scene cameo.

Hamill already reprised the Trickster, he likely will do something but since his Flash is dead, as I believe his entire Earth is, not sure what.

C'mon Jim Lee, do something right for once

Attached: tumblr_pixkzt5jxb1sfp6m8o1_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 99K)

They should bring someone back from this - I have no idea who the actresses were.

If they are using Batman in Gotham and allowing Superman in Supergirl, there's no reason not to allow an AU version of any other character to appear.

Is he even considered? I want Matt Ryan and Kino Reeves to make out.

Attached: bb81d73f52462a139248343eeabca7a1.jpg (530x800, 35K)

Turns out the actress who plays the main villain in Batwoman played Black Canary in this
She's unrecognizable to me

Attached: batwoman-rachel-skarsten-birds-of-prey-1182061-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 135K)

You know what to do CW

Yeah which means hes representing Chris Reeve's Superman since Returns was a continuation after Superman 2.

>why else get Conroy specifically?
Because the only other Batman they could realistically get is dead
But I agree with you

Batman appeared in GOTHAM because it was produced by Fox and Superman is only allowed in SUPERGIRL because his movies are in limbo.

Wonder Woman is headlining a successful film franchise. There's no way Warner will let her into the CW.

You have literally no proof of that you fucking idiot.

Can they afford Keanu even

Guggenheim talked about it in interviews.

twitter.com/TheEricGoldman/status/1158418630238801924
>Regarding Lynda Carter playing Diana Prince/Wonder Woman in the Crisis on Infinite Earths Arrowverse crossover, Marc Guggenheim said at #TCA19 yesterday “I had conversations with DC and Warner Bros. and based on those conversations, I don’t think it’s going to be able to happen”

Isn't Conroy super skinny? There's no way he could play Bruce.

Lmao this is just entirely wrong you fucking pea brained idiot. Gotham, like all of these shows mentioned, are produced by Warner Bros. Television. Literally the only rights Fox had was tv broadcast rights for Batman, which just means they get dibs on any Batman shows Warners might make. They DO NOT have the rights to him as a character or the rights to make their own Batman shows.

God, why do you talk about things you know nothing about? Do you enjoy looking like an idiot?

>but they can't call it an official sequel because of some shit with royalties

Holy shit you are dumb. No body gets royalties on a movie or tv show except for actors, and that would have no impact on whether or not they can use the story contents from that show.

Writers and directors get percentages of the profit, specified in their contracts, but they legally are not royalties since both are considered employees of the production company/studio, where as actors are not.

He appeared here of all places:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ex403ii_Bhs

>White Wally shows up during the special
HYPE

They still own the broadcast rights to GOTHAM and might not approve of its contents being used in a CW show.

Fuckface.

So? That has no bearing on whether or not characters from Gotham can be used.

And even then I don’t think you are 100% correct, seeing as how Gotham is on Netflix via Warners.

Ah my bad. Turns out I’m the fucking idiot.

They'll just make him black.

I watched Batman Returns last night. Keaton is the best Batman.

It's too bad this isn't happening on the big screen.