Yea Forumsntroversial opinions

i think the Bubblegum/Finn debacle would of been better as a sibling relationship instead of a crush, less mad anons about bubblegum/marceline , more brother sister relationships where they dont hate each other.

Attached: confess.jpg (270x270, 20K)

Stop living vicariously through cartoon characters, you mongs.

Snyder and John's are the only people keeping DC afloat

The Amazing Spiderman movies are okay and Raimifags need to shut the fuck up.

i think men white men have the right to cuck black men or their wife's. bbc tend to turn women into sluts because they want bigger, yet women are saints because white guys like me know how to make them squirt with my dick and it's not gorilla sized

Attached: SPY2.png (450x571, 110K)

the slave scene in aladdin is not hot, like at all

I think shipping ruins everything.

this

I dont think theres anything wrong with Bubbline; It was not perfect and kind of rushed at the end but so was everything else in the show.
I hate that its compared to the actual absolute garbage that is Korrasami because it feels like it legitimizes the argument that people only hated it because its dykes.

French shows are trash and only talked about because they have cute girls.

Dubs confirm.

I think Lisa becoming a pseudo-buddhist harmed her character much more than becoming vegan

I didn't like the Rocko shit with the tranny for two reasons: one, it was all anyone had to say about the movie. Two, I don't care that it wasn't pandering to LGBT, being trans is a mental disorder and "nonpandering" "well done" representations of it are just more insidious propaganda for something harmful.

I just dislike how everyone treats him like shit even though he bails them out of their shit constantly.

thats non controversial thats like 80 percent of the boards opinion
unrelated note : i liked the rocko special and Rachel Bighead was nice.

I’m willing to let it slide just this once because frogs can actually change their biological sex and since Rachel used to be a man, she probably knows more than most girls how to please a man.

>I didn't like that tranny
That's the popular opinion here

Thank you for your frog facts user

>would of

Stop being illiterate.

Attached: would of.png (500x597, 161K)

Hating Jason DeMarco, who pretty much IS Toonami, is like hating your dad

Steven Universe is completely without redeeming qualities and is actually harmful in depicting an emotionally fragile, fat kid in a heroic light.

Attached: faggot 5.jpg (1360x1136, 334K)

Best protagonist in years and you will never be able to change that. Seethe, dilate and engage in sex lest you die.

>tranny telling a person to dilate

Attached: lol wut.jpg (533x594, 183K)

The Iron Giant is overhyped

Attached: Iron Giant frystare.png (445x196, 143K)

hmmmm thats actually a really good point user.
not to sound any more ass mad than most though, it was totally suggested that it had transgender implications when mr. bighead refused to acknowledge his son as a woman

Attached: 05407cc4129d5b11df665feed86783029be7c8857944ba1670e5da88258c7f7d.png (600x664, 343K)

Controversial for Yea Forums?
Modern cartoons suck dicks. Anime is better. And neither are actually good.
Everyone watching SU, SCI, Amphibia, IT, etc. and treating them like they're serious art or anything valuable are adult children.
Anime fans at least strive to be adult pre-teens.

Grown adults should not be discussing cartoons for little kids. The fact that this board is much more about cartoons than comics is disturbing.

A lot of Yea Forums has shit taste in waifus; all she has to have is thick thighs, full lips or sunken eyes and they'll fall head over heels for her. I like all that i mentioned before and more as much as the average guy but Yea Forumsneeds to settle down and stop waifu-ing every girl they see the minute they see them.

i hope one day you guys end up waifu-ing the same trannies you hate

I Agree its a 6/10 at best

this
>the quality looks better
>doesnt try to awkwardly balance a itself between mindless fun or a serious plot
>either plot driven with some comedy or jokes with a light plot confined to a single episode
>lewd jokes
>doesnt try to put a message in itself beyond TRY YOUR BEST! WORK HARD!
>no calarts
>better writing

I legitimately don't understand anons watching and discussing modern cartoons. Like even with garbage like Adventure Time or Steven Universe there was this implication that some of the staff knew that there were some older audiences watching it too but with shit like Amphibia and Star vs the Forces of Evil, that shit is 100% for kids under the age of 11 and I don't get what you have to gain from it.

Undeniably true.

Cheesecake in capeshit comics were just a cynical marketing ploy to get horny nerds to buy comics, and the only reason that they've steered away from it now is because pandering to these same horny nerds is no longer a guarantee for sales, so you've gotta broaden your scope to audiences who might not necessarily like them. Catering to changes to audience expectations is not 'censorship', and you can still find plenty of fanservice moments in comics if you look, and plenty of wholly cheesecake comics are still being published.

very nice, however...

>disastrously and historically low sales across both major brands

Dubs confirm

Because cape comics are a prohibitively expensive niche product that fewer and fewer people can maintain as a hobby anymore.

dumb frogposter scum

Keep telling yourself that while in the GW next to the comic book shop they're raking in record products and video games are a mega-industry.

I mean, the quality does LOOK better. Until you watch an anime and you realize you're looking at a very pretty slideshow. At least cartoons have smooth animation, even if it is flash a lot of the time. It's just cartoons don't do anything dynamic with their animation, but that's the age-old trade off.
I'd also say the actually decent animes are the ones that don't just repeat the "do your best". Like Ping Pong, Katanagatari, Iron Blooded Orphans, FLCL, Baccano, Samurai Champloo, Bebop.
Fucking seriously, Ping Pong ruined me. Nothing else looks as good.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 1.35M)

Nothing to do with a lack of cheesecake, my friend. Capeshit has so many actual problems.

You're comparing apples and oranges, user.

that is true i kinda stay away from action animes
another great thing is that there is more experimental stuff out there in anime land

Let's just spitball here: let's say that you're a comic collector, but you wanna keep things conservative so you only pull Action Comics, Red Sonja, and Teen Titans. You're gonna get maybe thirty minutes total of reading material out of all three, for the price of about $15.

For that same amount of money, I could go on steam right now and buy any one of the following:

>Assassin's Creed: Black Flag
>X-COM: Enemy Unknown
>Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
>Warhammer: Vermintide 2

And these are just the ones showing up on the front page, all guaranteed to give me at least a few hours of entertainment, with the last being multiplayer and thus having potential for hundreds of hours of entertainment. Alternatively, I could buy one month of a Playstation Plus subscription and be guaranteed at least two free games and a discount on hundreds of other products being sold there.

I could alternatively use that money for a streaming subscription to any number of providers, including Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Crunchyroll, etc, all of which has literally thousands of hours of entertainment I will have unlimited access to.

Even GW content, as hideously overpriced as it is, gives you far more value for your dollar with its potential in use for games and hobby time actually getting the figurines together and painted.

Cape comics have no chance at competing with this at its current price, and its current distribution method. Hell, even digital distribution is struggling since its prices have to remain consistent with floppies because every time they try mark things down too far LCS' pitch a shit fit about unfair competition. Putting more cheesecake in the mix won't course correct a fundamentally broken system.

Definitely. Tatami Galaxy is a great example of an experimental/unique art style. Same with Zetsubou Sensei.

They already have, frankly.

>Inb4 this thread turns into another retards capeshit war thread

Starfire is better then Raven as Star doesn’t seem to have standards compared to Raven who’d likely turn every single person here down while Starfire needed to kiss someone to learn their species language

OK KO is a solid 7/10 most of the time and it’s art style is complete shit. Ian’s standards for on-model likely stems from Rebecca and that hurts the animation and art quality of the show when the characters design wise are all over the place

I spent about 50 bucks on blood borne. PS4 was ~250$ when I got it.
PS+ was entirely optional but was 50$. I'll even throw in the DLC which was 20$.
That's 370$.

I spent about 600 hours in that game across all my files. That's about a dollar and a half for each hour of entertainment. And the efficiency goes up with each subsequent game I can buy since the console is already bought.

Sleepless is a great comic (well, at least the first one is) and cost me 20$. If you pour over each and every gorgeous page and read it a few times, it's take you maybe an hour and a half if you're generous, all things considered.
Comics really can't compete. The only thing vidya has against it is the insane starting cost of the console itself. And with Steam/GOG that's not even really an issue.

Attached: 1509059118347.gif (808x500, 2.22M)

Oh, there is definitely transgender subtext. I just find it really funny that Rachel can do something easily and naturally what troons can’t do with countless expensive surgeries, change her biological sex.

Attached: 8E033451-DE74-4BF6-A3D7-CCB5B020A573.jpg (512x512, 17K)

dubs confirm

>Ping Pong
The manga still looks far better. All I got out of the anime was the OST. I didn't care for the changes.

I have never hated harley and never will. I like that shes one of the most popular DC Villians, being just as popular as the joker, and yes i am fully willing to admit that one of the biggest reasons thats shes so popular is just because waifu bait and i dont really care.

Her being a lesbian/bisexual I Feel is completely fine i just wish that she can break off from poison ivy, I have never liked Harley being with ivy I would kinda like to see her with maybe livewire or some other Villianess

Attached: 39547219390_c785ceffe0_o.jpg (853x1280, 750K)

Mavel vs Capcom 2 is very overrated as a fighting game.

the only reason people love it so much is because of the roster and Nostalgia

Its literally unplayable if your playing some rando who uses the same 3 meta characters everytime and is on tryhard mode constantly.

Attached: MvC2_title.jpg (1200x675, 380K)

If we banned MCU content from Yea Forums and kept it on Yea Forums, the quality of Yea Forums would shoot up 50% instantly

The state of the industry be be so much better if the production posse for Flapjack never existed (along with the line of continuity that led to Regular Show, Adventure Time, Steven Universe, ect) and instead the vast majority of CN's high profile creators were brits with ties to Gumball. No indie elements, no high ties to fandom culture and general decrease in formality, ect. Gumball honestly went through a similar maturing stage as Adventure Time did during a similar timespan, but nothing went off the rails and it's shedded far less crewmembers towards other projects for the network, which is honestly a damn shame.

Speaking of, Gumball would have been improved with relationship drama
They went the first two steps of "Gumball tries to get Penny" and "Gumball succeeds in getting Penny", but then they just forgot to do anything and just have it stay a happy relationship which is dumb and boring
What went wrong

>Modern cartoons suck dicks. Anime is better
Yawn. Be original

Adult animation is an oxymoron

>Best protagonist in years
This isn't Donald

>Dude cartoons have to be for kids because I said so lmao

I just watch cartoons for the waifus now

Donald is based and evergreen, but I was referring more to modern stuff.

The anime vs cartoon threads on Yea Forums have helped me re-discover the potential of Western comics and animation. The threads have actually provided me with excellent recommendations and uncovered the hidden gems of western Animation that I might've missed when I was strictly anime-only a few years ago.

Now this is a real controversial opinion hot damn

I don't know, I've seen a lot of anime-related posts on Yea Forums lately that paint western animation with a broad brush, often by denying its artistic qualities and potential while lauding anime as superior. I still prefer anime, but I'm not the anime-only elitist I once was, and the lesser-known animated movies and miniseries featured here have changed my mind instead of reinforcing the purported superiority of anime

Sup Andrew

The star vs. Ending was fine and you autists are assuming a lot for the whole magical being genocide thing. Theres not really any evidence to show that magical beings are anything other than extremely rare considering what everyone thought to be magical beings like ponyhead ended up not being that. So the death toll is more like the magic high counsel and stars spells. So about two dozen, boo hoo faggot.
Also Star could never have known the worlds would merge and shes not necessarily to blame for it from a moral perspective.

Attached: 1524543343864.gif (374x586, 1.75M)

>more brother sister relationships where they dont hate each other.
I too would like to see less bro/sis combative relationships in media
I wish I didnt have to hate my sister. but she's crazy and threatened to kill me and mom in our sleep

Attached: timetodrink.jpg (187x342, 25K)

Any Recommendations?

Attached: Have sex.png (1024x732, 966K)

Generals should be allowed

It was shit for reasons other than the genocide

Why?

Loli or not, I'm mad as hell they neutered the helmet for a girl Rocketeer and whoever thought Pulido was the right guy to draw the cancelled comic deserves to get their face and genitals ripped off by a coked out chimp.

Adults who watch/discuss childrens cartoons (especially modern ones) and feel the need to critically analyze them deserve little respect from their peers.This extends to youtubers tenfold.
If I see one more cartoon avatar faggot make a 20 minute video on where puppy pals jumped the shark Im gonna fucking hurl

Attached: 1521878934397.jpg (1844x1240, 340K)

You mean Paw Patrol?

I see this argument of efficiency in leisure time and I truly wonder if you guys schedule your relaxation. It strikes me as supremely odd that people don’t understand the appreciation of having a tangible physical copy of something. I think that floppies are a poor example for me to make this argument on, but certainly when compiled wouldn’t you see the value of having a story you could revisit with visuals that actually incite a reaction from you? Obviously to each their own, but at a certain point aren’t we trying to tell each other how to measure each other’s happiness? If someone has the money and chooses to collect the tpb, why argue that? If you decide your money is better spent elsewhere, who would question that?

>he wants an anime with good animation
Watch Mob Psycho 100

Attached: mob psycho 100 gif.gif (400x227, 1.5M)

I wish there were romance cartoons, those old romance comics really did look shoujo.

Attached: 999AEDA9-56C6-4C12-BA53-BA06C71DE4FD.jpg (938x1429, 370K)

>romance drama
>better than "cute happy relationship"
get out

>no Legend of The Galactic Heroes
That was is kinda anime that will ge never surprased.