So THIS is the POWER of... CURRENT YEAR COMICS!

So THIS is the POWER of... CURRENT YEAR COMICS!

Attached: Age Of X-Man Alpha 001-016.jpg (1987x3056, 592K)

Is that Jean?

Yes. Some writer thought it was really bold and important to show Jean sleeping with Bishop the Baby Killer Mutant.

Alternate universe where Cykes was dead.

Not alternative, but a fake reality created by Nate. This is the real Jean and Bishop. This is the same Bishop that hunted Cable and Hope as dogs. The same Bishop that killed trillions all so he could erase Jean's son and grand-daughter.

What the fuck were editorial and writers thinking.

>current
Ironic considering this is the first issue of that series that's been over for a couple months now.

Months. That's pretty recent-ish.

Nothing about that run is even relevant now and we've already had several threads on it.

It still happened. It still sucked. It was a still fucking stupid as shit done for wokeness that ignored everything these characters went through,

In an attempt to get brown points, they demonized women once again.

Or... its Marvel, whatever.

Imagine still being mad about something that no one is going to revisit

Already cucked after one issue of romance, not even Jean deserves to carry that baby killer. After what he did to Cable and Hope it was sickening.

Attached: ___D_tyOHfXkAArhqZ.jpg (731x1199, 252K)

Two consenting adults having a sexual relationship? Heavens to betsy!

This is totaly how people talk.

nope
One pshyco from the future fucking the adoptive mother/grandma of two of his victims he molested for years, all rushed off panel on an AU.

It is stupid.

Shut up honkey. Da BBC makes all the white bitches lose their shit yo.

Do...Do the writers not read comics?

The fact that happened despite the writers knowing it wouldn't get anywhere is what gets me mad, because it shows to me that they only did it because they wanted to do a inter-racial coupling without any care for the characters they were using.
If they had actually addressed the fucked-upness of the pairing by later showing Bishop and Jean dealing with the fact that they slept with one another despite everything Bishop has done to her family, i wouldn't be saying anything because at least then there'd be a reason for doing such a thing that goes beyond simple wanting to do an inter-racial pairing. It'd be something that actually address the characters and their relationship.

Jean still slept with Bishop. That is still something that happened.

The same thing happened with the Blob x Betsy pairing they pushed in the same event. They treated as love conquers all/love is blind because you had this hot Asian woman falling hard for the fat guy despite knowing she shouldn't. Body positivism and all.

But the stupid writer simple forgot everything the Blob has done since, specially to Dazzler. Dude was pretty much implied to be a rapist.

Someone post Iron Man about to say the n-word.

Is water dry?

Normalfag?

You know what's worse? The writers were aware of Bishop history, because they were hinting something between Bishop and Jean before said event even happened. They had Jean taking Bishop's side when Bishop came to say sorry to Hope when Older Cable was killed off, because Hope told him to take his feelings and fuck off because he had hunted her dad and her before. This happened right before the event.

So they were fucking aware and still did this stupidity for wokeness despite the fucked-upness of the situation. They simple didn't care how Jean would come off out of it.

Attached: 1508138586387.jpg (684x521, 253K)

Yo mama told you that?

Here's the page. X-Men: Exterminated.

Attached: file.png (911x1400, 2.3M)

I can't find the rest, but Jean goes to comfort Bishop, of all people.

It's not irony if you deliberately cut off "year" from "current year" just to make a retarded comment about how the issue wasn't released the exact second the thread was posted.

you mean Jean the Mass Murderer?

>in an AU
oh so it's even more meaningless

No, she doesn't. The issue's Exterminated 01. This is the next page. The whole issue is about Hope and Jean. I hate all this niggered bullshit, but we lose the argument if we use fake info.

Attached: P00006.jpg (1987x3056, 1.8M)

Not an AU. This is the same Bishop and Jean from the mainline comics. They were just sent toa fake reality where things were different, but this was just an excuse so they could pair them up without having to deal with the elephant in the room. In the end the writers just wanted to pair Bishop and Jean because Bishop is the resident black man and Jean is the resident important white girl. So they used this opportunity that ignores their backstory to do it.

>They were just sent toa fake reality where things were different
so an AU

you realize you're just pulling a Tommy and shrieking about

>for wokeness

They did it so that Bishop would be sent to sex jail.

An AU would mean that the version of Bishop and Jean are AU as well. That's not the case. Bishop and Jean were still the same Bishop and Jean that you and i know. It's the same Bishop that tried to kill Cable and Hope. The same Jean that raised Cable as son and see Hope as her grand-daughter. They were just kidnapped to a fake reality. In the end their remember their real lives and are brought back to the real reality.

For banging the resident important white girl, ie: Jean Grey. Because the story was all about how in this bad reality the powers that be are against love and shit. So a black man is sent to jail for banging the white hot chick.

>In the end their remember their real lives
so are they only together BEFORE they remember their real lives? Then it doesn't matter. The Sue Storm in Secret Wars is the real Sue Storm, but she still fucks Doom for 8 years or whatever.

>The Sue Storm in Secret Wars is the real Sue Storm, but she still fucks Doom for 8 years or whatever.
And that was stupid as fuck. You're not helping your case.

It's an alternate reality, Tommy 2. It literally doesn't count.

It counts because they're the same characters. The same Bishop that came inside Jean was the Bishop that tried to end her family.

Jean never mass murdered anyone, that was the Phoenix pretending to be Jean, and even if you don't like that retcon, it would still be Jean possessed by a genocide deity so you can't really fault her. Bishop on the other hand mass murdered billions of people on his own free will, and was later welcomed back to the X-Men with open arms by everyone except Hope and Cable.

yeah it's not like the X-Men have a habit of welcoming mass murderers with open arms or anything

Attached: a4262bdd1d1906dfe370930eccb3c0f8.jpg (391x676, 72K)

Ice can be.

Hey now, Xavier literally programmed her to kill the X-Men, all while putting in protocols that prevented her from actually doing so. And in the end all she did was convince one kid to commit suicide.

Bullshit aside the art and dialogue are awful

Attached: 5ade3133098a6c5f33c37241c6a9a0f021fc2d29._QL80_TTD_.jpg (1140x708, 185K)

Bishop has been part of the team even before Age of X-Man.

Not him, but you have to admit, Bishop has a higher body count than all of the "reformed villain" X-Men combined. Hell, I'd say he has a higher body count than all Earth-based X-Men villains.

You know what's funnier? According to the premise if you're caught fucking someone you and your partner have your minds wiped, because coupling is against the law. If you're caught fucking people a fourth time, instead of having your mind wiped for the fourth time, you're sent to a special jail for rehabilitation and while that happens your existence is wiped from everyone's mind.

So Jean was actually the fourth established character Bishop got caught fucking. She was just another girl to hop on his bed. She wasn't as important to him as she thought she was. They just all forgot about his past relationships. So this was all done to show how much of a stud Bishop really was.

It's cool, he was posessed by a demon bear. And Storm zapped his mind.

If it was some nog self-inserting, I would've at least understood that. Then you look at the actual writers of that mini, and realize they truly have a blacked subscription.

He was possessed by the Demon Bear AFTER his one-man war against Hope.

The problem isn't even that Bishop is a mass killer. The main problem is that Bishop actively tried to kill Jean's son and grand-daughter. If they had paired Bishop with anyone else i wouldn't be so bothered by it. But to pair Bishop and Jean despite knowing their background? What the flying fuck were they thinking. Specially because they didn't explore the situation.

>What the flying fuck were they thinking.
Look at them and tell me, user...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

REDHEAD GETTING BLACKED
I LOVE WHITE EXTINCTION

same

Attached: Qimmah-Russo.jpg (612x582, 54K)

It's the same with Blob and Betsy. "Oh, nice. The fat, disgusting guy actually managed to make the hot Asian girl fall for him despite the girl knowing she shouldn't. Ain't it beautiful? Love truly is blind and is able to conquer all."

Yeah, if you ignore that Blob has been turned into a rapist and exploiter. Then it isn't so beautiful anymore.

When was Blob a rapist? Ultimate doesn't count.

During the period he was without powers and kidnapped Dazzler, keeping her locked up in his dungeon so he could use her body to use her as a mutant drug to get back his powers. It was implied he used the opportunity to dick her as well, because why not? He was already using her.

Well that version of Blob was actually a decent guy and managed to look decent for a fat guy and he got along well with Betsy during that time. I thought it was crazy at first but it's not the most farfetched romance in a comic.

/pol/ is leaking again

That version of Blob is the same old Blob as always. For fuck's sake. He was written as a decent guy because the writers were purposely ignoring his fucked-up past to write their body positive stupid romance. That's the same Blob that used Dazzler as his cum rag. The same Betsy of always.

I don't think that rape was ever implied, it really was just him using her to get his MGH fix. Also, he wasn't the one who kidnapped her and her chained up to make drugs, it was Mystique, Blob was her customer.

The rape was definitely implied, user. There's a reason why Dazzler tried to kill him.

Lmao

The only times the Blob has ever been portrayed sympathetically were in stories where he was with his only real friend, Unus the Untouchable. Everywhere else, he was always a fat asshole that his allies like Pyro could barely tolerate.

Attached: Blob Unus friendship.jpg (949x1392, 503K)

Attached: Blob Unus friends 2.jpg (573x451, 115K)

What is it with anons in this thread not understanding that an alternate universe with everyone's memories wiped and recreated? Is it autism? Do you not understand that characters that have their minds altered to the point where they're completely different people are in fact completely different people? Remember when Sabretooth was a good guy after Axis and even though he had to work to get people to trust him he was still considered a good guy for that time because it was understood that he was a completely different person from his usual self that ate and raped people?

Cabel is Maddie's son

Attached: Unus dies for the first time.jpg (949x1435, 504K)

Attached: Blob sad.jpg (967x1434, 435K)

Because you're purposely ignoring these are the same old characters. They were just kidnapped against their will and transported to a fake reality. Sure, their memories were tampered with which facilitated the whole situation that transpired, but that was merely an excuse for the writers to push their retarded crack-pairings for browny points. Jean still slept with the man that tried to kill her son and grand-daughter, Betsy still fell for a disgusting rapist. This is something that should have been dealt with once the characters regained their memories, but the writers brushed it off because it's obvious they don't care about the characters, just their stupid desire for their crack-pairings. These writers used the characters whatever they way they saw fit. That's what gets me mad. They didn't care about the characters at all. They just wanted to push for inter-racial or body positivism. Fuck them. Now because of them Jean slept with her children attempted murderer and Betsy fell for a rapist. This is canon now because of these writers. Because of their stupidity these female characters come off as... terrible.

Congrats on the quints. May you be pissed about this garbage run and stuff that happened in an AU that nobody else cares about for years to come.

Attached: norman-osborn.jpg (480x480, 49K)

Maddie is a clone of Jean, and Jean is the one who actually raised Cable, she basically adopted him. And she's married to Cable's father, so that would legally make her his step-mother.

Because they WANT the fight, they want people who've actually read these comics to bitch about the pairings in these comics because they can point at the objections as some sort of real proof at racism. These arguments aren't about making a real point its about dragging everyone down then playing the innocent victim for "making a point". Its the same reason that Miles and Gwen were ever a thing

I'm going to remain pissed about it, yes. It was a shitty run done for stupid purposes that to me only damaged the characters.

>Jean's mass murder doesn't count because she was possessed
>but Bishop and Jean's relationship while they were mindraped in an AU does because reasons

HE TRIED TO KILL HER SON AND GRAND-DAUGHTER!

JEAN KILLED MILLIONS!

WHO CARES! SHE COULD BE THE DEVIL ITSELF, IT'D STILL BE FUCKED UP IF SAID DEVIL FUCKED THE MAN THAT TRIED TO WIPE HER SPAWN!

does she remember Bishop trying to kill her son and granddaughter when she starts a relationship with Bishop? If not, who cares? You're getting ass-blasted about an AU. It's like getting mad about Logan killing the X-Men in OML.

The comic showed that their past were the same, with the differences being that they thought that the mutants that weren't transported to the fake reality with them had actually died in the past. So in this case Jean believed that Cyclops had been long dead. The writers were purposely vague about what remained or not canon.

But even if in the fake reality Bishop and Jean thought Bishop had never hunted her children, the fact remains that Bishop done it so. So while it might be okay for them to fall for one another while in that reality - despite the comic implying that she was just another girl for him - it is still fucked up in the grand scheme of things. The writers should have addressed the problematic side of it once everyone started to remember the real reality. But the writers brushed it off because they're not interested in tackling the ugly side of their crack-pairing that was all about pushing inter-racial for browny points. So of course they won't show Jean disgust over it.

This guy is really mad that Jean fucked a black guy holy shit

Some people can’t take it

kek

>genocide entity?
you mean the cosmic force of all life unborn aka the phoenix force.

Jean sure did though.

Attached: smug-cage.png (325x387, 139K)

Yes, it loves committing genocide. Just because new life comes later doesn't make it OK. That would be like a mother killing her son, but it's OK because she then gives birth to another son so it evens out.

Nope, there is nothing wrong with disliking Jean with Bishop just like any other ship as it's detractors. This one is specially bizarre becuase Bishop molested for years people close to her and it makes no sense.

I've said many times that it has nothing about him being black. That was on the writers for pushing such a dumb pairing. What bothers me is a woman sleeping with a man that tried to hurt and even kill her children. That's the fucked up part that makes the whole thing really ugly. It could have been... i don't fucking know. Stryfe. I would still feel weirded out by it. The same way i feel somewhat weirded out by the whole Wolverine x Jean thing. Wolverine have tried to kill Rachel and Hope before. So i always found that pairing really fucking ugly. This with Bishop is just more of the same, but even worse given what Bishop did.

is this some sort of elseworlds dystopia?

Nate Grey (X-Man) came back trying to be all Messiah and then after some shit happened brought together with him all the X-Men that tried to stop whatever he was doing to a fake reality of his own creation. In this fake reality the X-Men that he kidnapped believed to be living in an utopia where physical relationships were prohibited. They believed that it was because of this that now the world was an utopia. This was all Nate's doing. In all honesty this was only an excuse for writers to push their crack-pairings and do stories about love being important and shit. Eventually the characters remember their real past and confront Nate. So he undo everything and the kidnapped X-Men are brought back to reality.

Of course fucked pairings like Bishop and Jean are just brushed off by the writers, because of course they won't touch on their fucked past and how stupid the pairing is in hindsight.

>Bishop
It's Lucas. Luke Cage, not all blacks are same you racist

It's Bishop. Lucas "Luke" Bishop. That's his full name.

Seriously Marvel is getting shittier and shittier again. Is basically Bendis lvls of trash all over again.

but Rosenberg is already gone

That wasn't Rosenberg.

dude it was an alt universe. This is such a non issue. You are an utter faggot for caring about this when everyone else has moved on to be pissed about the next big thing.

If it is a non issue, why do it? It's not a non issue, because the writers had Jean be a "nother girl" on her children attempt murderer's bed. It's fucked up. Everyone should give the writers crap for this.

Cable is not Jean's son. And to be honest the disservice that put on the Bishop character (starting in Messiah Complex) is much more worse pairing him with the radioactive wasteland that is Jean Grey.

whoever the fuck, they're gone now

>why do it?
To trigger faggots like you

I’m serious Scott should just fully drop Jean and go his own way.

It's still canon that my pure Jennie got defiled though.

He is her son faggot. She calls him son and he calls her mom, they share the same DNA.

Attached: _______1534340583848.jpg (1852x636, 409K)

Clearly she made him gay mid sex.

>It's not a non issue, because the writers had Jean be a "nother girl" on her children attempt murderer's bed.

One of the character's most famous aspects is her love triangle with Scott and Logan, the latter of which has tried to murder Jean's children several times in the past and at one point literally tried to gut Rachel. Y'all are just looking for excuses to get mad over nothing.

Racelet confirmed.
I might not like the writing, but I'm glad you bitches are seething over it.

I mean, you know as well as I do half the people complaining are legit racist.
Otherwise the fact bishop is black wouldn't come up at all.

>Racelet
How does this even work? Hairlet, dicklet, whatever, I get that. How does Racelet work?

I’m starting to realise why Anime dweebs love anime. Relationships are much simpler in anime whereas western writers love Cucking,NTR etc. It’s messed up.

What happened to Scott? Don’t tell me writers made it like Jean is cheating on him?

Does it count if some overpowered character write fanfics on his mind using real people? Of course not.

In the end of age of x-man, everything was restored, the dead not really died, wounds never happened and etc so their genitalia never actually touched, all they have are forced memories of Nate's sick fanfiction of his mom being drilled

He was in the real world. In nate's world, he was dead. But it seems Bishop took over Logan's role, so Jean was cucking Scott with the AboNigger.

Attached: RCO025_1548897149.jpg (1040x1600, 428K)

this is the dumbest argument. Tons of people hate Jean/Logan, Scott/Emma or Jean/Scott and they are all white. People can hate Bishop Jean for stupid shit (like Bishop being a genocidal monster) no need to cowardly shield behind "racism"

So Jean actually cheated on Scott? Moneta is even disgusted.

Jean was missing Cyclops on Marvelous #4 and on Age of X-man Omega she didn't gave a fuck about Bishop but wanted to leave Nate's wolrd the moment she saw Cyclops was alive.

Dunno user. All there is is that pic I posted and OP's, with another panel of them touching hands. It was just the writers' way of getting their rocks off.
She still burned the coal like a whore. If her fucking Bishop was her first "crime", then she never actually fucked Cyclops and couldn't have had feelings for him in the NateWorld. She only spread ehr legs for the AboNigger, and all so that the writer cucks could jerk off.

Fuck off with that bullshit! She cheated on Scott! There’s no excuse! At this point she’s just using Scott as an emotional tool. It would do Scott a whole lot of good if he dumped her and didn’t look back!

I mean half the complaining points here are over shit that Jean's already done in the past.

Fucking a literal mass-murderer? Jean already did that and apologized for it the exact same amount of times for it, that being precisely once (and before you pull up the 'Jean wasn't phoenix' retcon, she's already admitted several times that she would've done the exact same thing as it did if she'd actually been possessed at the time, which several AU's and What-If's have confirmed.

Wanting to fuck someone who tried to kill her children? She's gone on-and-off on wanting to bone Logan for years and he's tried to kill several of her children multiple times over the years, even going as far as to gut Rachel when she tries to go full Phoenix.

I mean hate it if you want but this shit ain't without precedent, if anything I feel sorry for Bishop for getting strung in to this and Scott for not ditching psychic bitches and giving Logan a hatefuck just to get that out of their systems.

And Wolverine x Jean fucking sucks.

OP is clearly assblasted about race, though

Except that the writers of this shit confirmed on reddit she was married to Scott on this world. That's why you see Jean remembering kissing him on their Morrison era costumes and Nate is on their team on Marvelous #4. You can go ask them on twitter if you want.

It was an AU where all parties thought that Scott was dead, and Nate was routinely brainwashing and mindwiping them to ensure it stayed that way. Both parties regain their memories in the final issue and immediately stop giving a shit about one-another romantically.

This makes no sense.
>twitter
Why would I have twitter?

Technically, being white is being a racelet since it plays like the "default" human form so it doesn't have the extra flavor of the other races

>no need to cowardly shield behind "racism"
The post literally directly above you and two below you are clearly assblasted about Jean fucking a black dude, though.

>and on Age of X-man Omega she didn't gave a fuck about Bishop but wanted to leave Nate's wolrd the moment she saw Cyclops was alive.
That's because the writers wanted to ignore the very own fucked pairing they created. They knew that if they dealt on the Bishop x Jean thing after she'd remember her real life they'd have to address the fact that Bishop hunted Cable and Hope, and that she slept with him.

>being a nigger, a spic, or a chink
>extra flavor
Nah, I'm fine being part of the people who set up the world you live in, Mutt. I don't need the "extra flavor" or anus-lips.

>Wanting to fuck someone who tried to kill her children? She's gone on-and-off on wanting to bone Logan for years and he's tried to kill several of her children multiple times over the years, even going as far as to gut Rachel when she tries to go full Phoenix.
AND WOLVERINE X JEAN FUUUCKING SUCKS! Stop using the Wolverine thing as a goddamn shield.

>Stop using the Wolverine thing as a goddamn shield.
Stop complaining about Jean having shit taste in men being a completely new thing. Your waifu is shit, get over it. You should feel sorry for Bishop if anything.

>Both parties regain their memories in the final issue and immediately stop giving a shit about one-another romantically.
Tell me. Why the book didn't dedicate a few pages to show Jean disgust over having slept with Bishop and/or Bishop guilt over having slept with the murder of the children he so desperately tried to kill? I'll tell you why, because then they'd have to admit that their dream inter-racial pairing was fucked up and disgusting, and they don't want to approach that narrative despite writing themselves into that corner for their shitty fantasy.

>Why the book didn't dedicate a few pages to show Jean disgust over having slept with Bishop and/or Bishop guilt over having slept with the murder of the children he so desperately tried to kill?
Because she has regularly wanted to fuck men who have tried to murder her children in the past. What part of this are you not getting?

No, i won't. Wolverine x Jean always sucked. It was Claremont having a meltdown over the editors fucking his plans over for Scott x Maddie. It never made any sense. Afterwards it was just writers copying the cartoon and the movies without having any deeper knowledge of the characters background. Many people that ship Wolverine x Jean have no idea that Wolverine tried to stab Rachel in that one story.

Bishop x Jean, though? That's disgusting because everyone remember that Bishop story where he tried to hunt Cable and Hope. That's easily the most recognizable Bishop AND Hope story.

Fuck off. What are you? A Bishop fan? You seem wildly insistent in defending this shitty pairing.

>That's disgusting because everyone remember that Bishop story where he tried to hunt Cable and Hope. That's easily the most recognizable Bishop AND Hope story.
Doesn't change the fact that he's never done anything that Logan's already done.

Bishop is a mass murderer and he wanted to kill a fucking baby. He's way worse than Wolverine.

Dude he has the tattoo

How can you mistake Bishop for Luke Cage?

THIS! I feel sorry for Bishop. Jean is a slut. I’m truly sorry for Scott to keep putting up with her bullshit.

>Bishop is a mass murderer
Half of the X-Men are mass murderers.

>he wanted to kill a fucking baby
Logan's been complicit in the murder of several children. He even commended Phantomex for shooting a child in the face.

You really love Bishop, huh?

>women fucking mass murderers
most based pairing

Attached: vegebul.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

I'm sick of newfags and casual tourists shitting themselves over Jean being a slut, something that's been canon for literal decades.

>being such a self-inserting nigger you invent fake canon
Jean's been with Scott her whole life. Getting some cliche "love triangle" with the manlet, whom she's never fucked, doesn't count as being a slut. She became a slut this year when she fucked the AboNigger.

I don't really care about the character one way or the other, no.

Jean never cheated on Scott, dude. She lusted after Wolverine, yes, and very few times, but that was it.

Jean fucking Bishop were the writers trying to push Bishop as this black stud who, after dicking three previous established X-Girls, was finally getting his comeuppance for now fucking the premiere white X-Girl: Jean Grey. Who was super into him and begging him to keep fucking her. Shit was so transparent i felt an embarrassment.

Doesn't seem like that. It seems that you fucking love him.

Well I don't, dunno what else to say to you there.

You seem to. You've been defending Bishop's honor pretty insistently. No need to be shy about your love for the character after everything.

You know what i want to see? Scott learning that Jean slept with Bishop when in Nate's world - and not feeling and/or showing any feeling of conflict - and leaving her with disgust about how little fuck she gives about the whole situation despite knowing what Bishop did to their family.

But then i bet they'd portray Scott as being in the wrong for not being okay with that beautiful inter-racial romance.

> i bet they'd portray Scott as being in the wrong
They always went with that angle user. Scott was always the poor simp that needed Jean. Writers will never give Scott a backbone god forbid leave Jean.

butthurt scemma shipper, he left Jean on Morrison's run.

He was completely hung up over her until she fucking dies, and she has to fucking brainwash him in to getting over her.

Because telepathically pushed him for it.