Did they really have to do this

Attached: why.png (753x751, 591K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SThRvg6cdQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sorry but what's the problem here? It's Steve using his knowledge of the future to easily obtain an infinity stone without questions or conflict

It was a funny moment. Even the normies laughed.

Plausible deniability. Hydra thinks Steve has turned but Past!Steve can just go on as normal as Hydra can't question him without giving themselves away.

For this entire scene I was hoping they'd do a homage to The Winter Soldier and have him fuck up everyone in the elevator after asking "Before we get started, does anyone wanna get out?"

And this bothers you because...

Also Loki got loose and was assumed to be imitating Cap, real Cap ran into said "duplicate" with the scepter

I'm just gonna post it

Attached: Hail Cobra.jpg (500x9261, 738K)

But Aang DID kill the air nation.

the Daredevil one got a laugh from me

>Spider-Man
youtube.com/watch?v=SThRvg6cdQI

The man Garnet

>Fuck Responsibility
>Yes, this IS the Krusty Krab

Best two, imo

>I am Zelda
Got a chuckle out of me.

Attached: It matters.jpg (986x553, 96K)

It was such an elegant solution.

He absolutely knew he could fuck all those people up by himself, he did it before. He knows more now and even has the drop on them.

But he got them to hand it over willingly. Just walked away with it. I was much more impressed by his resourcefulness than by the humor within the dialogue.

Wasn't this when Hydra tried to attack him in the elevator? How do they think he's turned?

No, that was in winter soldier, this is infinity war and in taking place due to time shenanigans bringing cap back to the day of the invasion of New York.

>this is infinity war and in taking place due to time shenanigans bringing cap back to the day of the invasion of New York.
I think you mean Endgame specifically but the invasion of New York happened in the first Avengers right? I still don't see how they assumed cap turned because he heiled them.

I was impressed that he knew the stakes were high enough to require him saying it. In any other situation he'd prefer to fight it out rather than trick them and soil himself by saying it.

haha didn't even know this was a thing

Ditto for his battle against his alternate self, they were evenly matched except that Future Cap knew a piece of information that Past Cap didn't know, and used that information to his advantage

>I still don't see how they assumed cap turned because he heiled them.
Cap in 2012 shouldn't know that HYDRA is still around unless he was recruited or brainwashed by them at some point. It's natural for them to assume that if he says "Hail Hydra" that it's because he's HYDRA.

I lost at Hail Microsoft.

I expected "If anyone wants to leave..."
And yeah, referencing that shitshow is kinda cringe

In Post-Crisis continuity, Superman WAS born on Earth. He was born via genetic engineering (Zack Snyder adapted this in Man of Steel but changed it to say all Kryptonians EXCEPT Kal-El are born this way) and his spaceship was the artificial womb.

For a hot minute. Post-Crisis Superman then had a bunch of retconned origins, top of my head there's Birthright and Secret Origins, but I'm sure there's at least one more I'm missing.

Yes, it's minor genius. It shows Cap's personal evolution and it references Secret Empire.

>not american's ass

what the point of american ass ? its depicting gayness and LGBT

I didn't realize until End Game that the Winter Soldier building was the same building as the Avengers Tower.

The building in Winter Soldier is the Triskelion, Avengers Tower is the rebuilt Stark Tower.

Fucking speed watchers. Put down your phone you brainlet and give a movie your 100% attention.

This was fantastic