Marco and The Forces of Rock

What kind of adventures has Marco and his band of cute brown girls gone on, and what music accompanies them?
Like the time where they journneyed to the obsidian caves of the slaughter bats to battle charred undead mayans and obtain, 'The Ebon Pick'.
youtu.be/oFBbOHohwR8

Attached: 1565556089209.png (689x970, 560K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qY3-Atyuds4
youtu.be/KN70OHktQAY
youtu.be/mV1WkbJu0-8
youtu.be/3CoIgQ4ZeKc
youtube.com/watch?v=70_szWBOaic
youtube.com/watch?v=hHsjxQXnkpc
youtube.com/watch?v=ep65rr-9qjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8MxRMwX2SdE
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=insanitarium
youtube.com/watch?v=eYzCdJurlMU
youtube.com/watch?v=PP1rmbs8Jjw
youtube.com/watch?v=JNG_Kn-m73M
youtube.com/watch?v=kF0x5qFwEp4&t=40s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-IUB62zDlA
youtube.com/watch?v=dFNdhm3mli0
youtube.com/watch?v=8LpkwHgnt-g&list=OLAK5uy_l_-Xl8vWIvqKOuc4MAFazxbAu_gNMIJa0&index=11
youtube.com/watch?v=pQ9pYwCKopE
youtube.com/watch?v=UM68ZL42hp0&list=OLAK5uy_k-Wp747MeVPu1IxzedbjSKI4X1Jiteh7w&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=raNGeq3_DtM
youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=djV11Xbc914
youtube.com/watch?v=4cn_woPvjQI
youtube.com/watch?v=nM8C_JPwF2g
youtube.com/watch?v=SB4SyMKugU8
youtube.com/watch?v=GVx4LafsvSU
youtube.com/watch?v=b0BTs66JAgM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrfXyP4FbA4
youtu.be/HyFA0gEPVTc
youtu.be/cSCZFTRQpfc
youtu.be/AK3wAcukHEU
youtu.be/IG_VDj8Eh_g
youtu.be/Ad3yCmUUNmc
youtu.be/S9tKwSboJeg
youtu.be/wyQUCYl-ocs
youtube.com/watch?v=p6Io6XBRRUs
youtube.com/watch?v=yK0P1Bk8Cx4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bgWCryM-Lb4
youtube.com/watch?v=sd4wg1VTDSI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uQMcf5qh9D8
youtube.com/watch?v=qskLiG0a_0g
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dk2S7AbW_g
youtube.com/watch?v=ymWc_AxitpY
youtube.com/watch?v=2MtOpB5LlUA
youtube.com/watch?v=oItlCGLgbqQ
the-owl-house.fandom.com/wiki/Luz
youtube.com/watch?v=nI8Fag789Do
youtube.com/watch?v=oFpp9b-O_JU&list=PLED01FEB339A64994&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=e9sdEzusDPs
youtube.com/watch?v=Luh9Fs5bTLo
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL32FF08CBE60749BA
youtube.com/watch?v=yKsNeuCzvvA&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=ehI5JK-5aJw
youtu.be/0SvXZHuQ7mQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=siO6dkqidc4
youtu.be/cJRP3LRcUFg
youtu.be/jGKNaIXtBZQ
youtu.be/l63eixpYRWk
youtu.be/-sloZpC1VI0
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2pVYTFm9hE
youtube.com/watch?v=-CuyLbC2TZo
youtube.com/watch?v=At-L_fzJzOc
youtu.be/sDTmKNl3e6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=pipMEAUsNYw
youtu.be/7krC6SY5b1A
youtube.com/watch?v=nZUysqemMmg
youtube.com/watch?v=n7vqwmT_qzU
youtu.be/p-ChXxzqXQ0
youtu.be/Ll4Ij58497Q
youtube.com/watch?v=7xXEtO3bEe0
youtu.be/AZm1_jtY1SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0c3d7QgZr7g
youtu.be/k2bb7Fw_Eho
youtube.com/watch?v=gg5_mlQOsUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xi_hcwB8i64
youtu.be/MgCz9qNaVJY
youtube.com/watch?v=zSAJ0l4OBHM
youtu.be/ZXhuso4OTG4
youtu.be/0Qy-AmRbXVE
youtu.be/J1JjOpXsJ7A
youtu.be/p9nfVrusSMg
youtube.com/watch?v=mobtxEJHhY4
youtu.be/FE8EyKpyodw
youtube.com/watch?v=PRGDaOK2H88
youtu.be/N0i9yCZ5D8E
youtu.be/JJyEuV7Alds
deviantart.com/devicon/art/Team-Teen-Origins-769956839
youtu.be/rj07BMG-EIo
files.catbox.moe/54qcun.mp3
youtu.be/eaVcpfncOWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's Tenacious D but with a warrior Chad spic instead of a le goofy stoner who also fights demons

Based

Attached: FB_IMG_1565018148897.jpg (480x267, 21K)

>Not liking Jack Black and Kyle Gass
Super gay, bro.

I like it. I'm just poking fun at it.

Once again SU beats you to the punch. Sorry Star lads

Attached: d42.jpg (2220x1080, 545K)

Star Vs the Forces of Evil is a cartoon show about a close-knit, interdimensional circle of teenage sluts cucking each other in a time of race war.

Attached: 1513707558100.png (310x187, 88K)

Greg is too Chad for that poz'd mess of a show

I think he’s with Azula in this.

>What kind of adventures has Marco and his band of cute brown girls gone on, and what music accompanies them?
Heavy metal adventures across a post apocalyptic California fighting monsters, mutants, and raiders featuring music by your Dad's older brother's favorite NWOBHM bands.

youtube.com/watch?v=qY3-Atyuds4

Attached: mad max.jpg (1920x1080, 575K)

I can see it.

I love your pic OP. It's everything I'd expected from these threads.

That's because they were both in it from the start, both SU AND Star are equal in this adventure

Attached: 1563156911645.png (7460x3144, 2.44M)

You know why Between Friends is one of the only good things to come out of the show?
The real Star in the TV series is a self absorbed feminist wannabe. Area's Star actually cares about Marco beyond a physical attraction like Star has for Marco's abs. TV Star has no substance, just like her creator Daron Nefcy.

As St. John of the Cross once said,
>"Where there is no love, put love, and you will draw out love."

The very epitome of Starco's image as a cute and wholesome ship is no better personified than in Area's comic, creating an interpretation of the character that trumps canon and creates something beautiful where canon has failed to.

Attached: 1565235102827.jpg (604x832, 167K)

The Saint's trip confirm it boys.

I'm watching Infinity Train right now and I'm trying to figure out how to get Tulip involved in this. How would she join Marco's group harem? Because when I think of Tulip, I think of this song from Galaktikon.
youtu.be/KN70OHktQAY

Attached: tumblr_p5du8xRGEZ1t06jp3o1_400.png (400x584, 111K)

Never got a chance to see that, what’s her deal?

>Marco's harem serving a gang of raiders vagabond old-school style to "Word Up" by Cameo

Make it happen.

Attached: IMG_20190811_171326.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

>I'm watching Infinity Train right now and I'm trying to figure out how to get Tulip involved in this.
The gang makes a pitstop after the bangvan breaks down, find Tulip trying to hitch a ride to Wisconsin. They'll take her in as the mechanic.

Well I'm on episode two right now and this is the main gist
>13 year old girl with divorced parents wants to go to game designer camp, but can't as neither of her parents can take her their due to circumstances. She runs away and gets onboard a mysterious train with hundreds of train cars. To find out the truth and get off the train, she must journey to the front of the train to meet the conductor and discover what the Inifinity Train truly is, alongside herself.

Sounds alright, I say let her join.

>Tulip join Marco harem
but Star has already taken the role as the flat-chested uggo

Attached: tulipfag.jpg (315x523, 36K)

I want her too, but I'm not sure how. seems to be on the right track, but I don't know enough to say how accurate.
Nah, Tulip's a better choice than Star

>it's Tenacious D but with a warrior Chad spic
We got that too actually.
>Marco and the Brown QT Harem defeat the Devil in an epic Rock Off Challenge.

Attached: c11b786190e6c9b24b969a7c424d7e13d31fe016.jpg (3264x2448, 1.28M)

Lovely

>”Yo Marco what the fuck is going on? I thought we had a deal.”

Attached: 68EFCDCF-E600-4116-BC72-FA53B4A22F92.png (222x437, 57K)

>Nah, Tulip's a better choice than Star
but Star is not a tranny

>Diaz, let me crash with you guys. My mom kicked me out of the house again and you guys owe a new car.

They win the challenge by default.
>The BEAST: "I'm the Devil I can do what I want-"
>Connie: "Wait! But you just told us that the demon code prevents you from denying a Rock Off Challenge."
>The BEAST: (Rechecks the Demon Code) "...FUUUUUUU-"
And thats how they win.

Kek

>and you guys owe a new car.
Wait this actually works out with the idea that they turn Gregs Van into an Interdimensional Vehicle. Oskar can drive the van with them if not Greg.

They also owe him a new gig after his workplace got destroyed in Cleaved.

Don't forget the most important addition, which is Uncle Andy blatently being protrayed as Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

>"Hey Marco! What did I tell you about bringing your weird as hell Interdimensional whats it enemies to my friggin barn! Everytime I come here the place reeks of blood and steaming meat. Do you know why I spend so much money on lemon scented candles for this place? Its so whores can feel welcome when they enter my barn, not so they can feel like they're walking into a death trap!"

Attached: 1480092939370.png (1040x880, 523K)

>"Yo Diazman, pick up that belt and get your eyeliner cuz we're hitting the bars and Uncle Andy is feelin it, oh yeah, we're gettin some... TONIGHT

>They also owe him a new gig after his workplace got destroyed in Cleaved.

>"Whoa, so like you guys have this barn all to yourselves?"
>"Er, kinda? Not exactly, its owned by that Andy fella and he lets us use it as a base of operations. Begrudgingly at least."
>"Whoa, I don't know what begrudgding means but this is pretty killer Mango my man. Nice set up-"
>"Hey Marco, who the hell is this kid?"
>"Oh Andy, this is Oskar, he's a... friend and uh, he kinda needs a place to stay-"
>"Let me stop you right there Marco. Listen, I let you crash here, I let you invite all those brown broads attached to you, I even let you keep your lizard bike monstrosity here, but I think I vaguely remember telling you specifically to keep junkie stoner hippies out of my friggin Barn!"
>"Haha, this old guy is yelling."
>"And besides being a hippy, he's a few screws loose. Terrific."
>"Andy I know I've asked a lot from you before but I really need to help Oskar out. He's got nowhere to go, not to mention I owe him for blowing up the place where he worked."
>"Bah, that's your problem Marco, your too damn soft boy. I didn't give you the Foreigner Belt to be soft, I gave it to you to ROCK!"
>"Did someone say Rock?" (Oskar pulls out his Toy Keytar."
>"Oh cute, the hippy's gonna play some music for us. What are you gonna play Hippy, some Beatles or something?"
>"Just a little something I wrote."
> youtu.be/mV1WkbJu0-8
>"Eh, what do you think."
>"I think you should get the hell out of my barn, friggin jackass."

That’s some beautiful shit user.

Sounds like the set up for an episode where Marco's torn between hanging out with Andy or spending time with the Brown QT's.

WHAT THE HEEEEEEEL?

Thanks man, helps that this AU thing is fun to play around with.
Enjoy writing greens for it.

Glad you got a creative outlet

>"Come on Diaz, I got my old hairpiece from 1987 and Steven's lucky shirt. With your Latin Heat and the Foreigner Belt and my friggin sweet wingman skillz, we're going to friggin drown in babes!"

Attached: Uncle Andy.gif (400x300, 653K)

Did we ever decide on the Grand Evil?

>Hey Uncle Andy, it's me Oskar.
>Oh shit.
>Uncle Andy? Are you there? Your killer ride is here but not you.
>Go away, friggin go away you freak.
>Well if you're not home, I'll look after your house... and play some tunes for your house!

Attached: carl's couch.jpg (1441x977, 166K)

Drawfag checking in, let's see those requests

Ludo with the Foreigner Belt.

Uh, maybe Post-Apoc Steven and Azula? I don’t think they have anything.

Tulip and Marco sitting across from each other on a train and having a laugh with both of them blushing heavily please

(Cousin Andy has just brought over to his Barn a lady of the night for a night of Passion)

>Andy: "This is just one of my many rental properties. I'm a rich man."
>Hooker that Kinda Looks like Amethyst: (Laughs and has a Coughing fit)
>Andy: "Come on in. Let's see where this 12-pack takes us."
>Luz: "Marco, someone's trying to break into Andy's barn!"
>Marco: "That is Andy, Luz."
>Luz: "Nuh uh, that person has a woman."
>Anne: "A woman? A woman? Hang on. Let me get my recorder... he's gonna mess up so bad its gonna be hilarious."
(Inside the barn, Andy is playing a sick air guitar to impress his new lady friend"
>Andy: "Solo! Widdily widdily widdily widdily widdily widdily waaaaaaaah!"
Hooker that Kinda looks like Amethyst: "Oh, baby. (Coughing) That's rocking."
>Andy: "Yeah. (out of breath) Yeah, I wrote that. It's called, "I want to rock your body. " and then in parentheses it says, "to the break of dawn. "
>Hooker that Kinda Looks like Amethyst: "That's beautiful. It's like poetry."
>Andy: "I want to rock your body, baby.
(Andy pounces on the Hooker)
>Hooker that Kinda Looks like Amethyst: "Easy, big boy."
(As Andy gets it on, just outside the Barn Window-)
>Oskar: "Take your shirt off!"
>Anne: "Shut up, man. She's gonna do it.
>Oskar: "Let's go! Let's see some skin!"
>Luz: "Pick me up, let me see! I want to see!"
>Anne: "You're not mature enough."
>Oskar: "Twist those dirty bags!"
(Andy notices the uninvited guests)
Andy: "Don't you worry. I'm getting rid of them right now."
Hooker that Kinda looks like Amethyst: "No. See if they want to join us."
>Andy: "Jackpot! I knew there was something special about you. I'm not just saying that 'cause you're a whore. But you are a total whore."

youtu.be/3CoIgQ4ZeKc

A hooker with a heart of gold. Always good.

Honestly I could see Marco escaping the harem every once in awhile to hang out with Greg and Andy. Having to tend to multiple women is pretty hard, ask any sultan of the Ottoman Empire. Their kids would have civil wars and commit fratricide over who gets the throne.

Here's an idea, Marco and the Brown QTs Connie, Anne, and Luz fighting a monster on one of their adventures.

Attached: 1553126080-1595534732.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Trips confirm. Those poor Ottomans.

Having a moment to chill out and rock out as a break does sound nice.
Though coming back to the barn after a hard day where his Girls are waiting there for him sounds just as good too.
Nothing like coming home to those that you love.

>Having a moment to chill out and rock out as a break does sound nice.
That's probably where the friendship between Marco and Greg would bloom considering the latter (sorta) lost his son and Marco is a guideless now that the world is over.

Cool, quads, they’re pretty chill guys who just wind up in weird situations, I see them meshingz

Damn, that does sound like prime character bonding and development.
> Greg and Marco just sitting there in the open back of the Van as Greg lazily strums his guitar.
> Both are thinking their respective families, Greg sad over the loss of his son now after his wife's passing and Marco wondering if he'll ever return home.

Eventually Marco and the band find themselves in a place wherein there is no rhyme or reason to the landscape, and thus must escape the shroud of bitterness and anguish that surrounds it.

youtube.com/watch?v=70_szWBOaic

>Marco and Greg bonding over an adventure and realizing, Thought they’ll always miss their loved ones, life is about moving on and finding new friends.

>they make it to postwar Seattle where the landscape is a sludge soaked wasteland drenched in acid rain
God I love AiC. So much raw emotion.

>nobody talks, just the sound of the guitar and the nearby party and the desert wind that carries west

Damn this sounds perfect to end an episode on

Marco would know how to take care of a barn. They're pretty important for his partner

Now this is a chance for good writing, worth trying.

>"Hey Greg."
>"Oh, hey Marco."
>"What do you have there?"
>"This? Oh its nothing really, just this old drawing my son drew when he was younger. Its a drawing of me as this kind of Super Hero rockstar, see there's me all buff with a guitar and lightning powers and there's him riding my back."
>"Huh, that's kinda... neat."
>"Yea, he always thought it was cool that I was a musician. He always saw me as that first before as a guy with a carwash."
>"He really looked up to you huh."
>"I guess so, which was always funny to me since he was always around the Crystal Gems. They're more the hero types then I am, but to him, I guess I was one just as much."
>(Silence)
>(Marco just places his hand on Greg's back and the two sit there together in silence.)

>You know Marco, you would've liked Steven. Always upbeat, always looking to make friends and, heh, good with the ladies... I miss him.

Fuck user, why you gotta make me feel?

>They reach the standing remains of the space needle, and lying on the ground near the entrance is a very battered electric guitar with the strings still intact. It is strong enough for to play one last song

youtube.com/watch?v=hHsjxQXnkpc

>soon wild dogs, the remaining inhabitants of Seattle emerge from the ruins and they stand there silently to hear the last song of the night

>tfw your shitty cartoon never actually got creative with its writing and now you're stuck endlessly thinking up autistic headcanons

>"Yea Greg, I miss my family and friends too. I don't know if they're ok or not and that worries me... but you know, I guess its not all bad. I got Anne and Luz who know what its like not being in their own world as well. And I got Connie and you to help me out so... I don't know, I guess I'm trying to say that its not all bad."
>"Huh, yea that's a pretty good outlook I think. At least, it ain't as lonely as I thought it was."
>"Not at all?"
>(Greg begins to strum his guitar)
>"Not so much. Not anymore."
Cause a Good story has awesome and tender moments. And luckily it looks like this AU's got the potential for both.

>and now you're stuck endlessly thinking up autistic headcanons
Can't think of a better way to finish off the weekend.

>Greg, when this is over and we find Steven, can you do something for me?
>Sure Marco, spill it.
>I want you guys to play at my wedding. I don't know when it'll happen but you're invited.

Well damn now I’m wondering about the reunion. Think we had Marco and Steven getbinto a fight in some of previous greentext, should that be changed?

Marco cucking dem white boiz

>Think we had Marco and Steven getbinto a fight in some of previous greentext, should that be changed?
Post the green text and see what can be changed. Although a fight between two people who know each other but never met is pretty cool.

Uh somewhere in here.

The fight is in this screen cap -

Let’s keep the fight. I’d love to see the Dragoncycle/Foreigner Belt against Steven’s abilities.

Probably Marco given its kinda his story,

It'll be cool to see, hit with the Cold as Ice lyrics.

>You're as cold as ice
>You're willing to sacrifice our love
>You never take advice
>Someday you'll pay the price, I know

You could maybe do an insecurity thing with Marco, considering Connie’s ex, and Greg’s actual son is here now.

Steven is pretty broken on his own, but keep it a draw since the Foreigner Belt is a cosmic weapon that contains the power of Prog-Rock.

I want a timeskip Jana.

She’s in there, this actually isn’t the finished version, the artist mentioned they wanted to color it

Would be in character for Marco.
Though if he's got a harem of Brown QTs I don't think it'll last too long, haha.
But all the same, it would be a chance for some character drama, both for Steven and Connie as well.

>Marco has to realize that empty hole where he filled Greg’s heart has been patched and that’s he just second place to Steven
Bros...

This story is certainly taking a sad yet fulfilling turn

Does she grind on some major peen?

>Connie finally finding Steven only to see both of them have kinda moved on.

The town bike know as el Diaz.

Gnarly.

Especially after the shit Steven's likely seen with a crazed Azula.
> So many people burnt alive.

Kinda reminds me of AI. You know the part where their son gets out of that coma?

>Steven becomes Azula’s secret physician and therapist
It’s not as action packed as the other story, but it would be cool to see Steven interact with an broken human being and try to mend her.

Attached: 04168F77-54BE-4F3A-8456-FB683D7B4606.jpg (821x615, 50K)

Seems fitting since the themes are more common in Steven's show.

is he wearing the foreigner belt???

Yep!
I could see it like a side story every five episodes.

Yeah, it’ll be the side story with more focus on intrigue, I say that because he’s close to Azula and Fire Nation elites are infamous for being power hungry, so Steven is obviously an obstacle to them.

>So what’s her deal?
>Oh, she was a princess locked away in a dungeon, you know, standard stuff
>Ever think she might have been in there for a good reason?

> (Azula stands there with a crazy tick in her eye and the tups of her hair alight.)
>Steven: "... nnnoooo-"
>Connie: "Steven, you know better."
>Steven: "-ooooyes."

Holy shit, is that Star leading the charge with the Septarsians?

Believe so, going by what the artist wrote in his post on the Drawthread.

>going by what the artist wrote in his post on the Drawthread.
What he say?

>Requesting heavy metal themed barbarian posing with Marco, Anne, Connie, and Luz while Marco wears the Foreigner Belt from Aqua Teen Hunger Forc

> Current background: Mewni skyline+planets
Current foreground: 3 defeated Septarians, vengeful Star Butterfly, and thief/rogue Janna

Nice. Drawthreads are the best threads.

Attached: 7C39867F-7725-4573-9CC3-64A7EF680F07.jpg (265x297, 11K)

In my head this crackfic would be animated by the team behind Korgoth of Barbaria.

Hopefully Greg will like his new daughter in law, he’s a pretty chill guy

Cyborg Sasha or Anne

That would be crazy to see, hell a parody of it would be awesome.
youtube.com/watch?v=ep65rr-9qjQ

>Cyborg Anne
Reminded me of this new pic.
>Story where Anne gets corrupted and goes rouge against the Brown QT Harem.

Attached: 64c647e8f8d71b7129b0808d99261742b579bde6.jpg (750x1200, 360K)

So what is Marco going to do when they find out Star has turned heel?

Well you gotta remember this is a girl he was willing to risk everything for, so betrayed and torn is putting it lightly.

Now I finally get to post the other screen caps of the last thread.
>So what is Marco going to do when they find out Star has turned heel?
Only thing he can do. Fight her to the near death in an awesome Heavy Metal themed battle upon an exploding planet as intergalactic fleets fight in the sky and inter-dimensional warriors fight legions of Demons and Devils as the destructive forces of Chaos and the oppressive forces of Order rage.

So I think its safe to say that a corrupted Star is the Big Bad in this.

Attached: Marco Crackshipping Derail 2.0 - P1.png (1573x3140, 2.48M)

Attached: Marco Crackshipping Derail 2.0 - P2.png (1892x3142, 1.62M)

Attached: Marco Crackshipping Derail 2.0 - P3.png (3963x3143, 3.92M)

Marco and Janna would be pretty distraught over seeing their silly friend go rogue. Nah, heartbroken would be the better term.

I need to see Marco go full on Painkiller with Nachos for that fight.

You forgot the one pic where he’s getting a handy from Connie under the covers.

Move on, you gigantic autists

>I need to see Marco go full on Painkiller with Nachos for that fight.
They call him, the Extinguisher.

>Netherzone legend about a man that's Faster than a bullet.
>Whose's Dragoncycle mount possess a Terrifying scream.
>He's Enraged and full of anger
> He is half man and half machine
>He Rides the metal monster
>That's Breathing smoke and fire
>And he's Closing in with vengeance soaring high

Attached: d4ad7952b9e5fb30e69637c42d90ddcd0a11279c.png (1250x1250, 1007K)

No worries, I got that.

Attached: 1565229830976.png (2169x2711, 658K)

Sounds interestibg and entertaining

I love it! It’s like the type of story Carl would tell about some heirloom or concert tee he bought back back in the 80’s.

Totally.
>Climatic battle where the team is nearly wiped out only for Andy, the Gorn Lord of the Interplanetary Insanitarium, to pull off one last amazing stunt that saves everyone at the cost of his own life.
>In his last moments, he passes onto Marco the greatest of all relics. His Hair Metal Mountain shirt.
youtube.com/watch?v=8MxRMwX2SdE
>Now Marco must discover the secrets behind being the bearer of the title of Insanitarium, the Gypsy King.
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=insanitarium

>”Yo Marco, that shirt is the only thing stopping your ex’s alien magic from turning you into a carcass. And it should, I killed three freakin demons for that shirt.

All of this could’ve been avoid had Star gotten a tan and dyed her hair.

>that shirt is the only thing stopping your ex’s alien magic from turning you into a carcass. And it should, I killed three freakin demons for that shirt.

Holy crap, I just realized that this now means that the final move Marco uses to defeat Evil Star is deflecting her magic back at her with his hard on, full chub mode.

>All of this could’ve been avoid had Star gotten a tan and dyed her hair.
Well never too late, for shits and giggles we can have Evil Star be dark skinned with white hair.

Attached: 1549064284150.png (310x500, 177K)

>Marco, what me and Steven was special but it was kid stuff you know? Kind of like a fairy tale, lonely girl and magical boy meet and the girl isn’t so lonely anymore. But eventually, you move on.
>Yeah, I think I know what that story’s like. It was mine once.

>All these years... all this time, you’ve wanted... even going as far as committing planetary extinction for my Diaz. Well what comes around, goes around Star!
And then he throws everything back and she takes it because all she ever wanted.

It'll be 1000 times more powerful then the Virgin Ball.
youtube.com/watch?v=eYzCdJurlMU

Attached: 95dc5d8ee8421f0fae857bd790d77dbe.png (719x713, 731K)

Hold up, if we're talking about rocking, then Greg and the gang have to pilot a huge ass space ship with Rock n Roll and single handily destroy an enemy armada.
youtube.com/watch?v=PP1rmbs8Jjw

Attached: bec3fa7108ac433684e9e36de378740c602b80bf.png (900x900, 164K)

>Azula using Steven as a way to gain power but eventually overcoming her issues while hanging with him
Cool

That wouldnt be hard, what many anons in this thread want to see is the battle with Steven to see if he can catch Connie's interest

>what many anons in this thread want to see is the battle with Steven to see if he can catch Connie's interest
Or the battle between Connie and Star. Cat fight over a dude is always fun.

Attached: 6e0c0b0396036be2a25ae3736f6261931d314e40.png (1200x1200, 264K)

>Marco and Steven split the party and temporarily go their separate ways to avoid further infighting

>Both go off to do some soul searching and figure things out as they come to terms with how crazy everything has gotten.
Sounds like they need some pass time in the Netherzone.

>Queen Star and her Septenarian warband constantly hound Marco and his band of cuties, to destroy all the girls that love Marco and steal him for herself.
>Yet Connie is the one, whose body Star desires to see crushed beneath her boots the most. As she was the first one of the group to confess her love for Marco, and stood alongside Marco while he rejected Star for her disastrous cleaving; which had caused irreparable damage across all realms.
>Whenever Star rarely presents herself, she makes a point to fire her first warning shots agsinst Connie. To let her know that she will always be the first one to be obliterated by her sickening, warped blasts.

Bump

Do you guys think Star would occasionally hire Sasha and her (literal) toadies to help track down and fight Marco's band?

Yes, but Star gives instruction not to hurt the cutest, brownest one. (Marco)

>If you ever cut him, make sure it's his hair and bring it back to me
>Why would you need his hair?
>Why do you need a pay dock for asking that?
>Fine, fine, jeez (Dumbass wizard hick)

Bump

So Tulip'll kind of fill the roll of the mechanic class?

Mechanic/wrench monkey

>Star tries to clone a Marco
>Baby Marco with wheels-tier monstrosities come out
>only success is creating a Bizarro version of Marco
>he still won't bang her

Does Connie actually still have interest in Steven or does she figure Marco is the in her life now?
I’d say yeah, she’s pretty smart.

>Esto es el fin, princesa corunda

Nice

Marco's the one for her now, the spark she had for Steven is gone

Steven’s probably okay with that, he’s kinda moved on too.

So how does Star have magic?

>So how does Star have magic?
She's powered by an chaotic evil entity that sort of like her patron and its power and influence has corrupted Star.

Kind of like the corrupting Evil in Heavy Metal then

Actually, speaking of Jack Black, any way we can get some Brutal Legend up in here?

What you got in mind?

I was thinking maybe some mutates based off some of the stuff in Brutal Legend, like the Headbangers.

Attached: C7F5D842-7E96-4C54-873F-5BB091167B58.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

You know, I think might be of use here. Star creating multiple mutated Marco's fused with Septarian DNA to create a better Marco to fill the void.

>Kind of like the corrupting Evil in Heavy Metal then
Fuck yea, that would be a perfect fit.
youtube.com/watch?v=JNG_Kn-m73M

>can get some Brutal Legend up in here?
I don't see why not! In fact we can use some more influences from it.

Maybe we can use the Tainted Coil Demons as well.

Attached: Brutal Legend Art Poster.jpg (715x1000, 175K)

Jesus. Just looked them up.

Attached: BBFB9CF4-2090-4DA2-B45B-531A84A0B98A.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

>Note to self
>Always listen to Tom when he tells us, "Don't go searching in the seedy parts of the Underworld for quests and adventure"

Yea they're pretty crazy, but their leader is bad ass. And voiced by Tim Curry to boot.
youtube.com/watch?v=kF0x5qFwEp4&t=40s

Attached: brutal legend doviculus.jpg (694x1024, 72K)

fuck, this guy is awesome

Is Marco able to pull this off?

Attached: 1979-10-06 garfield.gif (1200x351, 121K)

Multiple times without fail, just depends on the method used for each of the four girls

Fuck yeah, maybe even have Eddie show up.

>Fuck yeah, maybe even have Eddie show up.
Since this revolves around dimensions it'll be easy to have them hop into the Brutal World that way for a crossover.

gotta remember not to go too deep

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-IUB62zDlA
>Marco vs. Star battle song

She stole Janna’s black unicorn to power up a new wand.

Perfection.

It really is, it screams "this is business between you and me".

>The After Battle Music once Star is uncorrupted.
youtube.com/watch?v=dFNdhm3mli0

>it's the credit song that has pics of the gang over the course of their adventure
youtube.com/watch?v=8LpkwHgnt-g&list=OLAK5uy_l_-Xl8vWIvqKOuc4MAFazxbAu_gNMIJa0&index=11

>And the music for the after party celebration where everyone and the many dimensional friends they made along the way are partying.
youtube.com/watch?v=pQ9pYwCKopE

I'm pretty sure you guys are just insecure because your self-insert (Marco) got screwed with SO much suffering. The poor gary stu. I guess not even Kelly could appease you, who was literally put there so you don't sperg your manchild mind too hard, over Marco 'not having it fair' or whatever. So you've decided to come up with the corniest fucking powerfantasy imaginable to comfort yourselves. I can already tell this will lead absolutely nowhere.

Attached: 3.png (778x635, 466K)

D-Did Steven actually grow into a human sized person?

>I can already tell this will lead absolutely nowhere.
Actually, we already got OP's pic and that counts for something.

Well he’s 16 at the time.

>Kelly could appease you, who was literally put there so you don't sperg your manchild mind too hard
Actually Kelly was there because Nefcy had to keep Starco busy until the very end, and we didn't even get a satisfying ending for that either.

>it's the part where Uncle Andy reminisces about the better days
youtube.com/watch?v=UM68ZL42hp0&list=OLAK5uy_k-Wp747MeVPu1IxzedbjSKI4X1Jiteh7w&index=1

>Marco and Steven eventually ending their rivalry and realizing they can both be Greg’s sons

Trips confirm Steven and Marco are bros.

>"It was right after 1984 that I saw Loverboy at Madison Square and they kicked ass! Those where the the times kid."

>"You should've been there kids, drunk broads everywhere, the music, the drugs... yeah they don't make them like they used to."

>Why are you with so many fat chicks?

>Andy: "You had to have been there Kid, I'm telling you, bare breasts everywhere, sluts making out with each other, and snorting coke off their bodies. It was the time to believe, despite the chances of getting the clap, believe you me, it was worth the burning sensation in the morning."
>Marco: "... Andy, why are you saying this in front of Connie's parents?"
>Connie: "..."
>Priyanka: "..."
>Doug: "..."
>Andy: "... ah and now the Bath Salts wear off. Terrific."

>"Look you take what you can get... I learned that the hard way back in '86 after the Scorpions tours."

>Anyhow like I was saying before the bath salts wore off, they don't make them like they used to. Ain't that right Greg? Still got that ukulele? I wanna hear some Foreigner RIGHT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=raNGeq3_DtM
>As Greg and Andy start jamming, Connie leans towards Marco and tries to whisper-
>Connie: "I think now's a bad time to mention that my dad hates Foreigner-"
>The music immediately stops.
>Greg and Andy managed to overhear what Connie said.

>"Kid, start the car, this about to get real ugly."

Attached: Carl with nunchucks.gif (240x134, 114K)

>Carl gets arrested for an attempted hate crime

Fuck I meant Andy

>As the fight is about to break out Marco panics.
>Marco: "We need to diffuse the situation!"
>Connie: "How?"
>Anne: "Do we really need to? I mean, Connie's dad is in way better shape then Andy."
>Marco: "Uh Luz, cast a spell or something, anything that helps!"
>Luz: "Well I-"
>Anne: "I don't know what the big deal is anyways, Foreigner's ok but they aren't A-ha."
>Connie: "Don't make this worse Anne!"
>Anne: "What? I'm a A-ha fan."
>Connie: "How are you a fan? They're literally a one hit wonder band!"
>Anne: "Hey now, that's all they needed."
youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=djV11Xbc914

>Fuck I meant Andy
Its ok, we're basically making Andy Carl.

Attached: 965169_full.png (270x270, 39K)

>"So why did they call you Carl after booking you?"
>"Long story short; it doesn't matter. None of this matters."

>"One hit wonder? Are you friggin kidding me? The Sun Always Shines On TV was their best hit!"

>"One hit wonder? Are you friggin kidding me? The Sun Always Shines On TV was their best hit!"
>"You be quiet Luz, A-ha has one good song and you know it!"
>Now the fighting has only escalated between the older folks and the Harem and Marco can only watch in nervous silence.
>Just then Oskar walks in.
>"Hey Mango! I got the black confetti for the Dinner party."
>"Black confetti?"
>"Yea the one from the Betty store."
>"Betty... that's it!"
> Swiftly Marco grabs a guitar and hurriedly plays a tune-
youtube.com/watch?v=4cn_woPvjQI

>Mango my man, this song need some key-"
*gets his ass tossed out the window.*

This post made my day, perfect way to end the story.

So does everyone go back home to their original show after it all ends?

No idea, I'd prefer it if the journey still continues to new horizons long after the battle is finally won.
youtube.com/watch?v=nM8C_JPwF2g

It’s more like they can’t because a whole bunch of dimensions have been fused and chaos is happening and shit everywhere.

Yeah I can see someone making a haven/kingdom in old California after everyone gets together and from there maybe some city states. Basically the medieval times only with monsters and rock.

> Basically the medieval times only with monsters and rock.
Sounds awesome, throw in a little post apocalypse Mad Max in for good measure.

Attached: mad_marco.png (1053x697, 196K)

Oh definitely, you can't have these types of settings without a little Mad Max thrown in there. We'll just turn the Intercepter car into Andy's 2 Wycked.

Sounds good, now to get Greg a big ass sub woofer bus with a flame spewing guitar.

Attached: mad_marco_2_the_portal_warrior_by_offbeatreboot-db41nf0.png (777x1029, 518K)

What about something like that bus in Dawn of the Dead, where they’re fighhing the zombies.

That would be cool to see.
youtube.com/watch?v=SB4SyMKugU8

Attached: mad_marco_fury_portal_by_offbeatreboot-db41lml.png (777x1029, 976K)

God I love the schlock of the early 2000s.

Its certainly memorable and fun to parody.

I wish Star Vs. did a movie parody episode. Remember when KND and Jimmy Neutron did Jaws? I would've loved to see something like that with Star and friends.

>I wish Star Vs. did a movie parody episode.
That would have been fun to see. What movie though would be good?

Attached: 9107edbc-203f-4e07-aaa3-8dd1fb8299ef (1).png (1255x1920, 1.4M)

Harry Potter? It’s got magic

A hard boiled cop noir like Chinatown.

No no.
The answer was so obvious for us.
youtube.com/watch?v=GVx4LafsvSU

Attached: Marconan_the_Uncivilized.jpg (1280x800, 150K)

Yes. But in the case of Mewni and Earth both are the same dimension now, so "home" is not what you knew anymore

Everyone needs to see Ladyhawke, it inspired Berserk and is a medieval romantic action movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=b0BTs66JAgM

Never knew that, thanks user

Yeah has Rutger Hauer and prime Michelle Pfeiffer and the action is above the regular 80's fantasy movies. The soundtrack can be... off-putting at times.

Hell yea, your right.
That would be a fun parody to see.

Marco and his harem accidentally find and activate several Insanoflex machines that Andy had buried deep in the barn, and now Andy and Greg now have to save their dumb teenage asses from getting swoled to death(and to a lesser extent stop the Insanoflexes from destroying Beach City)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrfXyP4FbA4

>*pant* *pant* I never should've agree to help you set these stupid things up in the first place, Anne!
>Tulip my idea was perfectly fine in the moment, they were free workout machines. FREE! Are you really going to tell me you would skip out on the chance for perfectly good workout gear? I can keep up these aerobic moves for days.
>Marco, if you can, please get Greg to help us while Luz tries to think up a spell.
>Already on it Connie, although we might need Andy's help on this one too. You would not believe how many times technology tried to kill him

nice start, current thoughts are that with Marco and his harem all stuck in the Insanoflexes, Greg and Andy have to figure out a solution on their own, which would probably be them doing a cover version of Shake's terrible song from the movie, which leads to the Insanoflexes killing themselves, Marco and the girls are freed, if temporarily stuck as barely mobile mountains of muscle till they can get shrunk down to a somewhat more manageable size, Andy's pissed off that the barn got wrecked again, but relatively relieved that the kids are mostly fine, while poor Greg is traumatized that he had to sing such a terrible song

If anything, Tulip can help reassure Greg that singing bad covers of a song is nothing to be ashamed off. Although in his case, he'll need a lot of therapy and a very heavy dose of 80's funk to drown out Shake's song

>If anything, Tulip can help reassure Greg that singing bad covers of a song is nothing to be ashamed off. Although in his case, he'll need a lot of therapy and a very heavy dose of 80's funk to drown out Shake's song
exactly

I'm just finished episode 5 of Infinity Train on Kimcartoon, I did not realize how closely Tulip would probably relate to Greg considering the loss of a son a father might. Tulip knows the same rough, unpleasant feeling in relation to her own parent's divorce.

>I did not realize how closely Tulip would probably relate to Greg considering the loss of a son a father might.
Sounds like a chance for good character interaction.

so how many girls are in Marco's harem in this scenario?

Officially so far, judging by OP's pic and all the screenshots of the previous thread posts, there's officially three characters in the Harem, Connie from SU, Luz from The Owl House, and Anne from Amphibia.
They're referred to as the Brown QT Harem.

Attached: The Brown Harem.png (1600x1200, 362K)

Actually Janna is there, she’s somewhat Brown? I guess?

Tulip is also going through the process of being included at a good pace with the latest posts in this thread

I wouldn't include Janna within this, she's had no involvement with Marco and his group so far, and her position within the OP pic doesn't exactly scream ally

Its up in arms for what Janna's role in this is gonna be, but yea considering the OP Pic, she might have gone rouge along with Star.

>Tulip is also going through the process of being included at a good pace with the latest posts in this thread
Sounds good, this whole shebang was created when random anons decided to fuck around with the random ass crack ships that started popping up so adding more will only spark up the dumpster fire of awesome and hilarious creativity we got going.
Its been pretty fun so far just fucking around with this and having a good time and a few laughs.

Attached: 1565238127668.png (1859x2792, 1.05M)

god that picture is so fucking cute, massive kudos to somedrawfagg for making it

so we have a bunch of brunettes and one redhead, feels like we need a blonde to round things out

I feel like Four is a manageable size honestly, but that’s just me

We got a pic of Marco with Sasha on the booru, but four is definitely enough. I like Marco/Sasha, but her relationship with the toad guys takes precedent, especially with the leader.

>I feel like Four is a manageable size honestly, but that’s just me
true although I doubt one more would throw the balance off too much, since this is already a pretty crack concept

maybe we could borrow a blonde from another show instead

Kinda wracking my brain here, maybe Fiona from AT? I don’t know, only modern blonde cartoon girl I know is Star.

>Kinda wracking my brain here, maybe Fiona from AT?
Fionna could work, honestly the only other one that comes to mind is maybe Pacifica Northwest from Gravity Falls

either one would bring an interesting additional dynamic to the group

I’d go with Fionna, honestly.

>god that picture is so fucking cute, massive kudos to somedrawfagg for making it
Totally, its pretty damn bomb.

Attached: Crack Ships are Superior.png (500x735, 445K)

Are we absolutely sure of bring the girl count to 5? Because I think 4 is a more manageable number and better contained. Five is pretty big and requires more narrative, but on the other hand I'm being reminded of the Squad in ME1.

One of the core things a crossover should have is similar-consistent character designs. Fionna is a far better fit than Paciffica, both in personality and design, but I don't think she would fit within the core group due to her own story.

I also prefer the idea of 4, but I’m just saying if I had to pick a fifth, it’d be Fiona

>I’d go with Fionna, honestly.
she'd definitely fit in better in regards to towards the group's adventuring aspects, though I do think Pacifica's personality would be the more interesting one to add(and aesthetically would fit better than Fionna), plus it could be interesting to have a member of the group who isn't accustomed to the rigors of adventuring

plus this gives us an excuse to bring in Gravity Falls stuff

again I don't think adding one more member to the harem will have much risk of throwing things off balance, especially since from my recollection besides Marco and his Harem, the only other regular cast members for this concept seem to be Greg and Andy, so it's not like it'd be making the cast too crowded either

Fiona's a nice pick and I understand. So in the end, we stick with 4: Connie, Luz, Anne and Tulip.

Also just finished Episodes 7-8 of IT, Tulip really goes through loss and I'm horrified, yet pleased the miniseries had the balls to take out the king like that.

Dunno why, but I am unsure if I could suggest to add in one more franchise to this blend of a crossover. Be warned though, its a video game(MMORPG) and not the usual Yea Forums material.

>So in the end, we stick with 4
kinda feels like the thing that should be voted on first before finalizing

>Be warned though, its a video game(MMORPG) and not the usual Yea Forums material
bad idea

Rip. Thought it would be a good idea (mostly for extra characters).

mostly saying it's a bad idea cause this crossover has so far been exclusively Yea Forums stuff, adding something from outside at this point would feel out of place

I don't know about the new additions, the whole running joke was a Marco crack ship Harem of Brown QTs and that seems the be the theme people are running with.
If any new additions are to be made, one can consider Isabella (A.K.A Mexican Connie) from that Victor and Valentino show.

Attached: Isabella Smug.png (461x692, 307K)

That's fair enough. Thought the crossover could use some 'gunpoweder' of sorts.

>I don't know about the new additions, the whole running joke was a Marco crack ship Harem of Brown QTs and that seems the be the theme people are running with.
personally I get that was the initial joke, but that kind of thing can only stretch so far, and adding some variety would be good for the idea

personally I kinda feel like maybe we should drop Luz from the concept, if mostly because Owl House ain't out yet, and our interpretation of her could end up being massively out of sync with what it ends up being in canon

I don’t know about that, I mean she’s in the picture, just feels established.

Perhaps, although it can still change at anytime, four should be the base framework for all the stuff going on. After all, it's really a party of five in all actuality.

>Thought the crossover could use some 'gunpoweder' of sorts.
I think we're at the point were multiple ideas are colliding and we've yet to have an established base.
But you know what, this is a pretty open idea anyways so its fair to say that there can always be variations.

>I kinda feel like maybe we should drop Luz from the concept
Yea its tough to use her since we haven't gotten her show yet, but she's one of the original crack ships that started this whole mess and helped set the Brown joke.
While we can't do much with her yet, we can still adapt once her show does come out and see how she can fit into things later.

Attached: Marco X Luz (The Owl House.png (680x579, 674K)

I mean if we’re talking about voting we’re gonna need to find a way to keep track of how many people and who is who

As said, Luz is already an established part of the group, she's one of the first girls even. Whatever happens with Owl House can be adapted into this depending on how relevant and impactful it is. Besides, our interpretation of Luz is the same as everyone else right now; she's an aspiring witch in training.

>I don’t know about that, I mean she’s in the picture, just feels established.
that's why it's a maybe rather than me being firmly for it, cause yeah we've already included her in pics and stuff, if I had been posting in the original thread I would be arguing harder on that point, as it is it's probably fine to keep her in, though it might be a good idea to keep her somewhat in the background till we have a clearer image of what her personality and character is like

>Perhaps, although it can still change at anytime, four should be the base framework for all the stuff going on. After all, it's really a party of five in all actuality.
which is why having it be six might be best, would be a nice even number

>Yea its tough to use her since we haven't gotten her show yet, but she's one of the original crack ships that started this whole mess and helped set the Brown joke.
>While we can't do much with her yet, we can still adapt once her show does come out and see how she can fit into things later.
exactly what I was thinking

>I mean if we’re talking about voting we’re gonna need to find a way to keep track of how many people and who is who
I was thinking just do a strawpoll for that, although maybe before doing that we could give a fifth girl a trial run in a couple greentexts to see how well she fits in or not

Alright polls could work, and I agree to giving less focus to Lux until we see what she’s like.

Shall I give the suggestion?(Since the suggestion I had in mine is from a MMO after all)

You know what, nothings gonna be established until someone starts writing up summaries or stories using ideas that have been popularized by the threads.
And damn it, I think I wanna be the bastard crazy enough to try something at least.

>Shall I give the suggestion?(
An MMO? Well go ahead and shoot. Its all brainstorming and greentext writing in here after all.

Attached: Its called Marconnie and its art..png (1280x1371, 408K)

Basically when Star cleaved dimensions, there are some that have portals opened up in other realms instead of being directly connected(Either through some sorcery, or have them be normally cleaved). One of these realms had a growing anti-magic 'resistance' army who wanted to abolish magic altogether.

Said army found about Star's exploits back at her home dimension, and wanted her to do the same to their world. Star agrees, but has them fulfill a request: Hunt down Marco's harem and bring Marco back to her. Of course, there are some who protested against the army's ambition(Most of which who left before the resistance was formed), of which said defectors lend Marco n Co. a hand against the resistance army whenever they come knocking.

Attached: Resiust.jpg (879x629, 43K)

(Edit)

Almost forgot: Pic source is from Maplestory 2(The MMO I said before), with the characters from my left to right: Cheeky, Claudine and Brighton.

Agreed, not to be starting anything but this is how collab idea threads on Yea Forums show warning signs of going down hill. Once more of us start arguing semantics and how everything should be going down, it detracts from what the ideas were originally about over adding more things with waning direction.

Yeah, let’s try to keep it all together,

Seems to go along with previous ideas people just tossed around. Might be able run with it.

I guess I'll try to go for it, it'll be fun to do and see if I can't make anything with all the ideas that have been collected. I'll try to do my thing and piece stuff together, see if I can't at least establish a base.
Maybe others will join in and do their own thing as well.

I've already done so much for this idea that I might as well go full swing now, haha.

Attached: 3158ae8f40c56d904b97198fdaa2446162a8e880.jpg (768x658, 115K)

I'm not sure which stuff you've done, but nevertheless you still helped out, so thank you.

Also just finished Infinity Train, great fucking miniseries. Tulip's growth and development was great, the story was thrilling and the conclusion was satisfying. Sering the show in full helps me to understand Tulip and makes me fully prepared to adapt her into future stories and ideas here. Another fun thing is how she evolved from a green hoodie to a red jacket in the emd.

>I'm not sure which stuff you've done, but nevertheless you still helped out, so thank you.
No prob, having fun with the whole idea and crack ships.

>Also just finished Infinity Train, great fucking miniseries.
Sounds good, gotta check it out myself when I get the chance.

Cool! Hope to see it soon user. If you need a co-writer, I can chip in whenever I'm available. (My only slight issue is having to write more than one character in a story, mostly out of inexperience.)

Also fuck me, I got an other addition suggestion(Yea Forums related this time) that would a somewhat neat addition to the whole setup.

>If you need a co-writer, I can chip in whenever I'm available.
Any help would be appreciated, especially a proof reader for sure, heh.
For now though, lemme try my hand at at least writing up a draft or something. Hopefully to have it out before the thread gets archived.

Good luck! Hope to see it soon.(If you want, send me a google doc link, I'll be more than happy to add in.)

That sounds awesome, user. Rooting for you.

Sounds good, thanks guys. Till then lets see if we can't get anymore greens out.

>After adventure moment where the Brown gang hang out in a mystical pub that's bumping with some groovy tunes so the four inter-dimensional adventurers decide to have a nice moment of playful dancing.

Attached: 1651699946676.gif (720x1280, 824K)

>Andy getting Marco his first drink figuring he might as well be an adult after all this shit they’re going through.

>"Here Mark Man, a cold one to celebrate your new scar. Manly as hell and it'll put some hair on your chest, which is good since your about as bare as a baby's ass, no wha I'm saying?"

>While out exploring the dimensions the Brown gang ends up running into another Heavy Metal Dimensional Warrior.
youtu.be/HyFA0gEPVTc
youtu.be/cSCZFTRQpfc

Attached: Iron Maiden Legacy of the Beast Comic Cover.jpg (360x553, 66K)

Sounds kino

Lot of trips in this thread

>Tulip convinces the dj to play old funk classics toenhance the mood.
Tulip has a liking for music, but amongst them all rock and funk are implied to be her favorites. Also Rock and Rule is great with it's mix of music
youtu.be/AK3wAcukHEU

>Tulip and Luz help to modify and enhance Nacho for Marco, for an 1000 mile death race acrosss the chrome plains of grass and ever changing steel.
youtu.be/IG_VDj8Eh_g

Anyone got any ideas for Brendon Small's music? We'd have to be fools if we didn't include his songs
youtu.be/Ad3yCmUUNmc

>youtube.com/watch?v=qY3-Atyuds4
Dark Star's theme

Bump

I wonder what Tulip uses to fight when she has too, she's pretty scrappy in a fight

Has she fought with any kind of weapon in her show?

During the final episode, she showed good aim with a blaster when shooting her mutated friend to turn him back to normal. Also I've just realized that the party doesn't have any real ranged person

>During the final episode, she showed good aim with a blaster when shooting her mutated friend to turn him back to normal. Also I've just realized that the party doesn't have any real ranged person
There you have it then, she just just needs to be hooked up with some prime weaponry.

>Gunslinger Tulip
I like it

>anything from their third album
Good taste

This thread is awesome.

Attached: 1530827205500.png (500x500, 543K)

>Tulip's leitmotif
youtu.be/S9tKwSboJeg
>Luz's leitmotif
youtu.be/wyQUCYl-ocs
Anyone got anything for Connie, Anne and Marco?

I can think of two songs for Marco that go back to back.
youtube.com/watch?v=p6Io6XBRRUs
youtube.com/watch?v=yK0P1Bk8Cx4

Attached: tumblr_piojkz8HyT1wt08s7_540.png (456x810, 234K)

So does Marco keep the Mexican motifs from the show?

Probably just has a few things that remind him of his heritage.

>So does Marco keep the Mexican motifs from the show?
I don't see why not.

Attached: 1552372267573.png (777x816, 307K)

Sweet. Mexican rock is pretty lit.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bgWCryM-Lb4

t. Mexican

Totally.
youtube.com/watch?v=sd4wg1VTDSI

Connie's leitmotif either needs to be something from India, or something Japanese since she's a massive weeb

>el Tri
Based, literally the soundtrack of my uncles’ lives. Marco would definitely listen to Soda Stereo. Listen to link, it’s like if someone made a song about the Star is cuck memes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uQMcf5qh9D8

Indian motifs are pretty cool, especially the Mughal stuff.

Ye ye, its pretty dang Rad.

Yeah they're pretty cool, makes me wonder what Star Vs. would've been like if it was written by Latinos instead of Nefcy.

if we need something Japanese, then how about Guilty Gear?
youtube.com/watch?v=qskLiG0a_0g

or the OST from Devilman 1987. 80/90s OVAs had sick OSTs.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dk2S7AbW_g
youtube.com/watch?v=ymWc_AxitpY

So what songs do we use for Anne, I plan on starting Amphibia soon and I like Anne a lot, but I don't know too much about her.

To add to your suggestions: JoJo OSTs

youtube.com/watch?v=2MtOpB5LlUA
youtube.com/watch?v=oItlCGLgbqQ

Can't go wrong with those.

Anne's pretty quirky and big on Thai stuff, though I wouldn't know what to match her with but maybe one of the Amphibia threads can give an answer.

I checked out the Owl House wiki for shits and giggles and with what little info it has about Luz said that she likes to do a little dance when gets excited.
That's pretty cute.
the-owl-house.fandom.com/wiki/Luz

If you want some Thai music, why not the music played at Muay Thai fights
youtube.com/watch?v=nI8Fag789Do

I'll add some of favorite there too
youtube.com/watch?v=oFpp9b-O_JU&list=PLED01FEB339A64994&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=e9sdEzusDPs
youtube.com/watch?v=Luh9Fs5bTLo
Last one is top tier 80's post apocalyptic.

if we're suggesting anime songs I think one of the songs from the OVA Cybernetics Guardian would be a good fit;

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL32FF08CBE60749BA

Shieeeet that was good. Japanese heavy metal is awesome.

Good idea. Also wanted to add in this theme for Star(If we ever see a final battle of Star vs Marco)
youtube.com/watch?v=yKsNeuCzvvA&t=8s

Who's the one artist/band you guys wish made it on to SVTFOE? For me, it's Siouxsie and the Banshees. Just about every song on my favorite album of their's fits in nicely with the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=ehI5JK-5aJw

After hearing that Marco's favorite band was The Smiths, I really want to see him sing a song from them or Morrissey.

youtu.be/0SvXZHuQ7mQ

We sure do have a diverse cast of girls here, one half is calm and cool while the other half is quirky and energetic. We got a: warrior, mage, rogue/duelist and a mechanic accompanying a renegade on quests throughout multiple worlds while sharing in his love.

You just know this was playing in his head during his dance with Jackie.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=siO6dkqidc4

Yea really, I'd say its a pretty good combination of personalities for a cast of characters. Its fun to see then play off of each other and all these greentext stories with them are entertaining.
For sure, and you know he hit one of the girls with This Charming Man at some point.
youtu.be/cJRP3LRcUFg

I love how there's two side's to the music Morissey is featured in; broading and sad, and happy and poppy.

I hear ya, its a good blend.

Where can we fit the tentacle arm into the mix? It didn't get much coverage in the show despite being a fan favorite, I think seeing a monster like that would be a cool idea.

I suppose that whatever Force has corrupted Star would use Marco's Monster Arm against him in an effort to corrupt him as well.

>Tentacle Marco dressed in heavy trenchcoat hunting down the gang
Dude...

That would be funny to see.

It's a part of Marco, maybe we should give it the mind of a child and thinks of him like a father much to Marco's disgust.

Or some part of Marco's personality.

IDK, that might be changing it too much from its appearance in the show. I think keeping it as is as a corrupting influence works well enough already.

Definetly keep it as an evil part of Marco, it's such a stupid shame that Nefcy and her crew never made use of the fact that the tenticle monster was lying dorman and watching Marco for the entire show

Howabout a bit of both? Have the tentacle arm be Marco's primal/banal desires come to life, though usually doesn't pop out unless in dire circumstances.(Like some crazy guardian angel)

How bout this: much like Andy's shirt, it's slowly eats away at him the more he uses it. He can hear it's feral thoughts in his mind and his body acts on the whim of the tentacle.

>Marco, Marco, Marco, how considerate of you, trying to shove your naughty thoughts to the back of your head. I was wondering when I could get some new reading material.
>You're dread of encountering Star can easily be washed away if you use me more often. Just imagine it, you would never have to put any of your women in danger again, give your frineds and uncle a safe life, and fix the Earth of you just used me more.
>The two of us together, hand and tentacle in tandem, everything would be improved. You could even gain and give pleasures beyond pleasures for yourself and your girls. We can be even dirtier than those eastern cartoons you saw Connie watching once.
>Just give yourself, to the desire and you'll be set for however many lifetimes you desire.
youtu.be/jGKNaIXtBZQ

Now I'm wondering how they get rid of Monster Arm this time.
>Marco becomes corrupted as the Monster Arm gains full control and Connie has to literally chop it with Rose's sword.

>Every little life taken on this road is a step closer to our conclusion Marco. We're walking, but you know well that we'll never reach the destination just walking. Run Marco, run...
>Yes it was abrupt, but clearly she liked it. You could see it in her brown eyes Marco. The gypsy, she likes you. She wants our hands all over her... sorry, YOUR hands...

I don't think so, unless it's a memory about the dangers of irresponsible use of magic. It was a one shot monster, but I wouldn't exclude anyone with more than one head or mind.

>It was a one shot monster,
It was supposed to make a reappearance but Nefcy and pals didn't know how to do it so they shelved it.

womder how each of the girls would react to the monster arm

With the sole exception of Janna, probably disgust. I associate tentacles with calamari which brings up mental images of fish markets.

How would we bring Monster Arm up in here?

We have a variety of ways we could think up, one possibility is to have the girls witness monster arm manifesting, with it actually talking to them

would be funny if all the other girls are freaked out about it, but Connie is uncomfortably excited about it

Freaked out mostly overall I think, though Anne might come around to thinking its cool and from little we know about Luz, she might find it neat as well.

Tulip would absolutely nope the fuck out once monster arm starts talking

a lot of Yea Forums users are spics, user. What'd you expect?

She's already seen some weird shit, she might be able to handle it better then the others.

True, although I should've been more clear and specific. I mean that Tulip would immediately distrust the monster arm and want it off Marco immediately.

Makes sense, should be obvious enough to the others as well.
Luz might know a spell or two that can help with it, unless Anne and Connie don't just chop it off first.

So have we worked out how the gang meets up or is that up to anyone looking to write their versions in stories?

Attached: Anne Gonna Steal Yo Man Star.png (1080x1080, 1.16M)

Bump

I kinda picture it a bit like a lot of anime where you pick up friends while traveling across the land.

Probably for a good reason, a reappearance should have been due to silly reasons. Maybe too silly for the show. I prefer people going mad because of power or trauma

Never thought about that before

Hiya! How's that writing going about?

>Marco and his gals celebting after winning a multi-realm battle tournament run by the Gods of Style and Flair and defending it after it was invaded by Star and her Septenarians
youtu.be/l63eixpYRWk

Sounds awesome. Love tournaments.

>After turning the van seaworthy, Marco and his girls sail to and back from from the rotating tropical island of turning gears and motor magic. Although the path to the island is guarded by the flying dolphin seals and numerous whirlpools, the gang still finds joy in braving the weather and pulling off sick tricks usinng the combined tides and whirlpools to garner the favor of the guardians who swim alongside them.
>Nacho's impresive speed and strength of being the horse to the vans chariot makes the dolphin seals swoon for him, while Marco and Connie laugh joyously on top of his back.
>Behind them the van is towed at ultra speeds with Tulip at the wheel, Luz in the passenger seat enjoying the wind, and Anne on top of the van taking the role of an idol posing boldly, bravely pointing towards the sea as if she were the true captain of a hovercraft van being towed by a dragon-goat motorcycle riding on the sea
youtu.be/-sloZpC1VI0

Attached: 1bd2cc5776499c198bb7da15ab911ca0.jpg (800x639, 60K)

>Hearing of hidden treasures within the Borealic Oceans, Marco decides to explore the frozen wasteland for new adventures.
>Despite the trials, the van remains unscathed through the tumultuous waters. After days of icy seas, Marco and the crew found a hidden tomb floating on a large iceberg(Which was marked by the glow of Aurora Articalas).
>What was inside that tomb? Its time for Marco and co. to find out! Especially of hearing at the end of said tomb containing the hidden treasures.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2pVYTFm9hE

What aesthetic are we going for here?

Attached: 00159b883b2a18e16a6b19be4d2fc187.jpg (484x635, 65K)

Mad Max Fantasy Rock

Not sure what band to think of when seeing this

I wonder what Andy has been doing all this while

Love this pic

>I kinda picture it a bit like a lot of anime where you pick up friends while traveling across the land.
Right, makes sense if with the idea that the dimensions are fucked and it's causing everything to shift together, throwing people around to different dimensions, which is how Marco ended up in Beach City.

>Hiya! How's that writing going about?
Going good, I really am writing to be sure, I know how often people will usually say they're doing something before dropping it all together, heh. Its slow going cause I'm writing inbetween shifts at work but the overall idea of what I'm trying to go for as a plot is coming together.
It'll be a short story, but it'll serve as a base base for the overall idea.

I always figured it was a mix of all the aesthetics since Dimensional travel is involved, allowing a nice blend of fantasy one minute and Sci-Fi another.

Attached: 04518b151881130f7e6f9e350db421c477cfcdc8.png (1245x800, 1.31M)

Isn’t he chilling with Marco, Greg and the Harem on the journey?

Personally I think he's more of a middle man that occasionally helps out from time to time and acts as a disgruntled mentor. He's adapted to take advantage of the dimensions colliding to try and make a quick buck, gets the Brown gang jobs to do for all the different cultures and organizations that pop up that ranges from Dungeon Crawls to bounty hunting, and even the occasional fetch quest or two.

Some good ole sea voyage adventures huh? Needs the right kind of music for that.
It'll be fun see the gang sing up some fun sea shanties.
Before being attacked by a legion of killer sea sirens.
youtube.com/watch?v=-CuyLbC2TZo

Goddamn, I thought I had seen autism before but this is something else.

Everything on Yea Forums is 'autism', what of it?

>almost dead thread
Ohnonono not on my watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=At-L_fzJzOc
The gang comes across a grizzled warrior sealed underneath Mewni's biggest mountain and hear his final tale before he points the way to the evil magic oozing from the earth's shattered core.

thanks user

NP I like these threads because I genuinely like heavy metal and these shows however flawed they may be.

Hell yea, I like seeing all the crazy shit people are coming up with.

>The gang are on one of their most perilous adventures as they've crossed an evil Vampire Lord that's kidnapped Marco who was mystically seduced by the Vampires bewitching spawns.
youtu.be/sDTmKNl3e6Q

>Star wages a magic war against Marco and pals in their dream while waging a physical war against the tiny city states across the land
youtube.com/watch?v=pipMEAUsNYw

>On one adventure, Connie finds a mysterious black blade emblazoned with sinister red runes and it whispers words to her, telling her to abandon Rose's sword and take it in hand, so that they may both reap a harvest of souls together.
youtu.be/7krC6SY5b1A

>Uncle Andy gets fucking blown up and has his brain transferred into a robot.
youtube.com/watch?v=nZUysqemMmg

Attached: Total_Recarl.png (640x480, 413K)

It's shameless but fun

Attached: 1461766306876[1].jpg (479x359, 26K)

This, there's nothing wrong with making crackfics on cartoon boards.

>>Uncle Andy gets fucking blown up and has his brain transferred into a robot.

>Anne: "And your just gonna plug him in?!"
>Tulip: "... Your right, what the heck was I thinking?"
(Moments Later)
>Andy: "You plugged me into one of Luz's friggin Taxidermy abominations!?"
(Andy's head is stitched onto what appears to be a stuffed chipmunk mixed with a platypus and a Mole)
>Tulip: "Its all we had to work with!"
>Luz: "I think you look neat Andy."
>Tulip: "By the way, where's the Robot body I made?"
(Just outside the barn widow can be seen Anne wearing the Robot body like a suit and blowing up random objects.)

>Whoa I feel so dizzy... heh when did everyone get a taller? And why do I have the urge to dig holes? W-what did you do to my friggin body!

>It’s a “Journey to restore Andy’s original body” episode.

I thought the theme of the harem was that they were supposed to all be brown qts.

Hey cool it’s Misha. And I don’t know, why limit yourself to just brown, these things kinda find change midway through.

>The only way you fix Andy back up is to clone him a new body, but they fuck that up and now there's multiple Andy abominations running around.
>Eventually they blow them all up and manage to stitch him a new body piece by piece.
>Andy: "Well, you kids managed to successfully kill me multiple times now today and even create an unholy army made in my warped image. If its all the same to you, I think I'm just gonna go home now and put myself in a drunken stupor in the hopes that I can forget any of this."
>Marco: "O-ok then Andy. Good bye."
>Tulip: "... sooo Luz, you managed to stitch everything of Andy's back together?"
>Luz: "... not everything."
>Connie: "What do you mean?
>Anne: "We couldn't find Andy's one eyed wonder weasel or its two balls."
>Andy: "...HEY! Why can't I feel my friggin junk!?"

Anne dances and listens to music in this clip if it helps you get an impression of her tastes. She mentions liking to read manga in a different episode, so I wouldn't be surprised if she likes j-pop type stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=n7vqwmT_qzU

Attached: 1563780334089.png (1978x1976, 2.16M)

>voiced by Brenda Song and can dance
Yup, she's a keeper.

>She mentions liking to read manga
That means we can have her and Connie fight each other as they both go FULL FUCKING WEEB mode and claim the other has shit taste.

>Whoa Mango's girls this funny looking hotdog landed on my head while I was outside jamming my keytar. It was lumpy and weird, so I fed it to that silly looking dog down the street. Why are you all looking at me like that?

>Yo! Redhead girl! I need your help! Goliath was wrecked in that dog’s mouth, kinda reminds me of my neighbor’s dog, that’s for another time, and you’re the only I know who can rebuild him. Faster! Stronger! Able to laser lock where I want to cum! Can you help me? Please?
>I don’t know why you’re asking your pseudo-nephew’s girlfriend this but I’ll see what I can do I guess.

>Last shot is Andy running Oskar over with Greg's Van before it cuts to the Aqua Teen Hunger Force end credits.
youtu.be/p-ChXxzqXQ0

>Marco, bro. Don't you dare try and stop me selling this happie freak ovah to those Diamond broads.

I personally think we could stick with the Brown QT theme.
Though Tulips inclusion seems to have opened up new chances for character interactions so I say a simple solution to this is to get Tulip a tan.
Then she'll be brown enough.

Maybe a Lunar eclipse or some dumb thing reawakens the tentacle arm and he takes control of Marco, so the brown qts (and Tulip, I guess) have to do an exorcism or find some other way to get rid of Monster Arm before it turns Marco's human body into a contorted mass of corrupted purple demon flesh.

Remember that one Kid Hero AU, with Danny Phantom, Jenny Wakeman, Kim Possible, and I forget who else?

Anne strikes me as being much more of a casual than Connie.

>Tulip meets Marco and (girl)Friends on the tanning beach car

Attached: 1560312403.jpg (1700x1857, 217K)

It was Ben 10 and Jake Long

>>kinda reminds me of my neighbor’s dog, that’s for another time
>Awww Star looks cute, isn't she Marco?
>She not a girl anymore, she's a woman... CUZ SHE JUST RAPED ME

>Andy and the gang must confront his past and save Marco’s anus when Star hires Hand Banana to come to town.

>Anne strikes me as being much more of a casual than Connie.
She does, so perhaps only Connie would go full Ween if Anne ever called her out on it.

>>Tulip meets Marco and (girl)Friends on the tanning beach car
>Tulip gets a tan because she thinks Marco's into girls with dark skin
That's actually a funny idea and a great chance to play and joke around with the whole Brown QT theme.

>Anne: "I know your secret Tulip."
>Tulip: "Excuse me?"
>Anne: "You got a Tan because of Marco, didn't you?"
>Tulip: "Buh, wha-what? No!"

>Andy: "Hey Mark Man, you really got a thing for dem Brown Betty's huh?"
>Marco: "Huh?"
>Andy: "Hey no need to play dumb with me man, I can't blame ya for having a taste for the fine chocolate, nowhaImean?"

>What we need to do it make a big, badder rapist to beat the other rapi-oh shit Andy's having another flashback.

>Marco: "Alright Hand Banna, its time to meet your maker you sick rapist Dog."
>Hand Banana: "Hand Banana isn't my name Marco."
>Marco: "What?"
>Hand Banana: "You should already know it Marco, I always whispered it to you back in Echo Creek."
>Marco: "... no, no it can't be!"
>Connie: "Marco what is it talking abo-"
>Marco: "It- its- she's-"
>Hand Banana: "Iiiits Janna Banana!"

>You’re probably wondering how I got like this
>Yeah that’s a pretty big fucking given
>Star went crazy after you got lost, she sent everybody for any information, eventually we found him. Hand Banana. His cloned body was decaying, not a lot of time left. I’ve always been a risk taker. I volunteered for experimentation. When we fused our minds, both super into rape, I became something more. I became Janna Banana. And I’m gonna bust that latino twink ass of yours like a walnut.

>She... she raped me good.
>Marco it wasn't rape tho, you consented right before you blacked out.
>Holy shit, I did consent. I guess it really wasn't rape at all. And why is Uncle Andy crying?

Mother of god, what have we wrought?

Attached: 1506682491952.jpg (500x375, 173K)

I fail to see the issue. Are you telling me she wouldn’t do it?

>"Luz this is the last time we let you pick up a dog off the side of the road."
>"How was I supposed to know it would try to rape people?!"

>Andy: "Hold it right there you Banana fuck! You ain't raping nobody, cause I got your match right here after cloning a beast with some of my nephews DNA. Janna Banana, meet... the enforcer!"
>The Enforcer: "I wanna be called Cookie Cat."

>For a brief moment it seems Cookie Cat will turn on Andy like Spaghetti. But after a brief share of the eyes, the Universe gene kicks in as Cookie Cat defeats Janna Banana as Andy finally heals.

Andy: "Thank you Cookie Cat, now maybe I can finally live in peace."
Cookie Cat: " No problem semi-uncle Andy. Now if you excuse me..."
(Later at the Big Donut shop)
>Cookie Cat: "Hey Lars!"
>Lars: "What the heck?"
(Cookie Cat locks the shop's door.)

>SU and Star vs ended as unwatchable garbage , not even GF did accomplish this

What went wrong ? Did you knew it since the start?

>NOOOOOOOOOO

What did he mean by this?

Teen squad was fun because the shipping wasn't the point , it was just cartoon avengers

This shit is fucking pathetic , just get over it . Marco is a generic protag that loves the black dick and he is ok with crossdressing. He aint your self insert dude just get over it.

>The Gang travel through a war torn wasteland seeking a device that's capable of nurturing life back into the soil but are caught in a surprise attack by a decrepit militia of half alive cyborg skeletons.
youtu.be/Ll4Ij58497Q

t. Star

>the Gang is lost in the wasteland after a sandstorm covers the roads, their only way back on track is the stars and constellations that cover the night

youtube.com/watch?v=7xXEtO3bEe0

>Major Storyline where the Brown Gang are stuck on a hostile world ruled by a oppressive Cult that has banished all forms of music and its up to the Gang to bring back the Rock.
youtu.be/AZm1_jtY1SQ

Is this before he's w his crew, or after?

After

Idea:
>Cookie Cat: "How's that ship of yours?"
>Lars: "Still in one piece, why?"
>Cookie Cat: "The crew of yours?"
>Lars: "In the ship, yeah?"
>Cookie Cat: "About time you jump-start that ship, cos we got a Star to extinguish!"
>Lars: "Sure, I got some time to spare, but one question: Where?"
>Cookie Cat smiles with a crazy grin as the cat's got a plan

>the Gang has to get back the bangvan after it's towed away but nobody has any cash on them
>the local club is offering a cash prize to whoever can do the best air guitar to Ted Nugent songs

youtube.com/watch?v=0c3d7QgZr7g

Beautiful

>The Gang gets a big surprise when Ted Nugent actually shows up and he shoots Uncle Andy with a bow and arrow.
youtu.be/k2bb7Fw_Eho

>Major Plotpoint:
The Brown Gang are tracked by the Septarians with assistance from a few mercenary groups.
>Finding an mildly-staffed fortress, they vacate the place with the help of their own outside pals.(One of green-hair who has his own harem, but that's for another story.)
>Doesn't take long before the fort is fully staffed and armed to the teeth, with the green-hair stockpiling fantastical weaponry(and making sure the fort is well-supplied with no disruptions of logistics) while the Brown Gang brush up on military tactics and doctrine.
>The Septarians soon come with their own army, and began to siege the fort. Now its a game of time to see who can hold the fort the longest.

youtube.com/watch?v=gg5_mlQOsUQ

>Oh my gosh, was that-
>Standards and Practices, Marco, we can't say his name.

>Ted: "It is I, Ted Nu-"
>Greg: "Seriously, don't say it man."
>Andy: "Hey Ted Nugent can you sign my Arrow?"
>Greg: "I told you not to say it!"
>Andy: "Why what'll-" (Andy explodes and a rainbow emerges out of him.)

>(Andy explodes and a rainbow emerges out of him.)
And they'll never mention it the following day.

Have we already made jokes about why we think the Brown QT's would like Marco?

>Since her show isn't out yet, we can only speculate what attracts her to Marco.
>Luz: "... he has a really huge D(iaz)."
>Connie: "Luz!"
>Luz: "What? You asked!"
(Meamwhile)
>Evil Star: "... I don't know why but I feel like specifically killing Luz today."

>Badass
>a gentleman
>experienced
>intelligent
How much time until they know his real personality and actually realize he's not that good?

Dunno, perhaps not too long once they're all acquainted, then it grows from there after a couple of adventures.

That platonic harem

>The Gang comes across an insane person

youtube.com/watch?v=Xi_hcwB8i64

>The Gang meet a man with no name.
youtu.be/MgCz9qNaVJY

>The Gang find a horse with no name
>they give him one
youtube.com/watch?v=zSAJ0l4OBHM

>The gang crosses an oppressive government and are branded Renegades after hosting a concert.
youtu.be/ZXhuso4OTG4
>And so they form a rebel group of fellow Renegades.
youtu.be/0Qy-AmRbXVE

>The Gang learns about the balance of change, of the world on the scales. Whlist also learning more sbout themselves
youtu.be/-sloZpC1VI0
>Air: Tulip
>Fire: Marco and Anne
>Earth: Connie
>Water: Luz

Attached: King Crimnson - In The Wake Of The Poseidon - 003.jpg (1600x794, 529K)

whoops, wrong link

mother fucker, I'm going to kill myself after this
youtu.be/J1JjOpXsJ7A

>After the last climactic battle where the Brown Gang nearly lost and even almost died, its decided that they all need some serious training.
>Andy: "Listen youse guys, if your all really serious about going full throttle, then its time you all sought the true master of the ROCK."
>Connie: "A master of Rock?"
>Marco: "Where do we find him?"
Andy: "Friggin get this, no one knows who or what this master is or even where he is to begin with, but legend holds that he's a mystic of unfathomable power, I'm talking skills to seduce the hottest broads with the biggest pair of tits you've ever seen! All that's known, is that he's a Man that dwells in the legendary place known as... the Silver Mountain."
youtu.be/p9nfVrusSMg

>Turns out after going to Silver Mountain, the Brown Gang learn that there is not one true master of the ROCK, but there are several ones to boot.
>The Man of the Silver Mountain directs the group to location in order to find the 'Wolf of Power' that resides there.
youtube.com/watch?v=mobtxEJHhY4

>The next master they need to find is a wandering blind bard whose said to be thr guardian to instruments of legend.
youtu.be/FE8EyKpyodw

>The next master uses an unorthodox way to train them, The Urban Guerrilla is actively trying to kill them by booby trapping and rigging any and everything to randomly explode, making nowhere safe from the revolution romancer.
youtube.com/watch?v=PRGDaOK2H88

>Side adventure with Greg whose found himself in a tight situation with his Van as he's been forced to participate in a Death Race with the legendary Crazy Train.
youtu.be/N0i9yCZ5D8E

So, are there any saucy moments?

Attached: 1562008740803996784941023954095.png (1083x1200, 377K)

So far the only kinds of lewds that've been done were in previous screencaps for Marco and Connie. So far none have been done for the other 3 or all of them together. You're most certainly welcome to try though.

Hmm. I wonder, besides Banana Janna, the anti-magic Resistance, the toads and a few mercs, who would Star and Septarsians (forcibly) employ to deal with Marco n Co.?

Doesn't have to be lewd but for the hell of it.
>After a particularly hard and exhausting adventure the Brown Gang want nothing more then to just chill and rest up in the Barn.
>What they all want most though and share in mind is having a nice long bath where they can just sit there in the warm water and just relax and ease the tension.
>Unfortunately the Barn doesn't really have any plumbing installed so they best they got is an inflatable kiddy pool and a relatively clean garden hose.
>They'd take turns but that risks draining their low water supply and there's the issue with privacy.
>Anne suggests they'd all take one big bath together and after receiving a series of "You serious?" stares she suggests that they all just wear their swimming attire that they "borrowed".
>Que a few "Yea that's not gonna happen" from the others, one jump cut later, and boom- they're all sitting together in a kiddy pool trying to share a single hose to shower with.
>Marco's freaking cause he's a nervous boy and shit like this just doesn't happen.
>Connie realizes half way that she could have just invited everyone to her house to use the shower.

Likely any other villains that show up in the shows. Hell, throw in some dimensional villains from other media as well since this AU revolves around that.

Attached: 72258364_p0_master1200.jpg (576x607, 157K)

I like where this is going with 4 girls and 1 guy sharing a nice, large, warm-hot bath togethet

>The shared bath is pretty awkward in the beginning.
>Luz has to use a fire spell to heat the water but she's gotta be careful not to put the flame close to the inflatable pool or she'll pop it so the water's lukewarm for awhile.
>Its a decent sized pool but everyone's sitting down so their legs rub up against each other a lot. No where to put your hands as well unless you want to get a handful of someone else's lap.
>Anne uses up most of the soap cause her hair is just a messy collection of foreign objects. All manner of twigs, leaves, and even critters just pop out. Luz tries to catch a few of the animals so she can use them for taxidermy later.
>Tulip is wearing her glasses cause she doesn't want to fumble around half blind in a shared space so she's being careful not to get them wet or drop them. Anne's splashing is not helping.
>Marco's practically a living ball, he's just so far closed in on himself that you could swear he's become a denser object. He dares not touch anyone else in this position.
>Connie gets a call from her mother at some point and now she has to fumble out of the pool, trip and fall, go through her bag while soaking wet, and then speak to her mother while also masking the voices of her friends as they say out loud how tough and strange it is to be showering with other people and "Hey Connie you need any soap or do you want me to wash your back?"

> At the end it's revealed that Marco's actually an aspect of the Eternal Champion.
youtu.be/JJyEuV7Alds

Attached: tumblr_p4y3obm8rr1vcw8a0o1_1280.jpg (915x1920, 518K)

Bump

Slightly off-topic, but I do wonder who's the guy that drew/written the Ben 10 crossover comic? Maybe if he's here, he could be interested in this premise and the Brown Gang for his next comic.

If you're talking about the Team Teen guy, I think he has a youtube channel but it may be a different guy.

deviantart.com/devicon/art/Team-Teen-Origins-769956839
Found him! But yeah the other guy could work.

>Anne turns on some background music while Connie is trying to cover everything up on the phone
youtu.be/rj07BMG-EIo

Kuro?

Who's Kuro? I only know of the youtube guy and Devicon.

Oh he’s got a pretty popular Ben 10/Danny Phantom comic that crossover over with a lot of stuff.

Attached: 5D7D0408-4414-4D5F-A832-A99B6967498A.jpg (365x138, 17K)

Wonder if it is a good idea to suggest the Brown Gang to him then, see if he likes it.

I wouldn’t exactly call it his style tbqh

does he even go on Yea Forums

Uh, probably, I’m not saying he definitely would t.

I'd agree

Fund it

We need art of this now

It might backfire-
>"Huh, hello mom? No- I can't, I cant, hello? Are you there, I can't hear you- Anne will you turn down the music!"
>"Come back to the bath Connie, we're grooving together here!"
>"I'm talking to my mom! Hello mom are you there?"
>"Connie, what was that about a bath just now?"

Any artists think thy can add Dethcycle sidecars to Nachos? For the brown harem of course.

Attached: tumblr_m4krx6anY31qkdldbo2_500.gif (450x253, 739K)

I don't see why not, could make a funny request on the Draw Threads.

Attached: fb768cf7db2ace55c99b158dc453a8dcf76226c8.png (800x1245, 1.03M)

Is this a jojo reference?

Yup.

Attached: 73637b403cebe9a075b7e190d5f97a3ac25f4aa4.png (800x1145, 279K)

Basically

Needs more pose

Attached: 81GwesvmktL._SL1500_.original.jpg (1680x1670, 422K)

I got you.
>With the help of Hekapoo, Marco unlocks the true power of a Dimensional warrior as he bursts from the mystical Grave of Renewal.
>The Brown QT Harem are two embarrassed to watch since he's naked for some reason.

Attached: Bat out of Hek.jpg (2400x2400, 3.64M)

>it was hot down there ladies

>Hekapoo offers to sell them some secret pictures if she can join in on their fun once in a while

Is Hekapoo human in this scenario?

Attached: 994E591B-7D11-4836-9DF2-148B721F8358.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Very fuckawesome. Thank you user.

You know, I'm not sure due to the destruction of magic Star caused, especially with Heka at the bar at the end of the universe

Thread is almost dead but posting my newest song anyway.

files.catbox.moe/54qcun.mp3

My baby, he dont want me
But I dont even fret
Cause he loves me, loves me, loves me
No, he just doesnt know it yet
And maybe he hates on me
But his hates not that deep
Cause even though we fuss and fight
Hes the boy I like

Let's hear it for the boy
Let's give the boy a hand
Let's hear it for the Diaz
You know you've got to understand

Baby, hes no John Keets
But he's the one, makes me heart beat
Ooooooh

My baby, he ignores me
He's chasing after Star
But he loves me, loves me, loves me
So I know he ain't getting very far
And when i'm fooling around
He says "Get out of town!"
But when he's mad, it drives me wild
Makes me wanna smile

Baby, hes no John Keets
Ooooooh

Cause even though we fuss and fight
Hes the boy I like

Baby, hes no John Keets
Ooooooh
Let's hear it for the boy (Let's hear it for the boy)
Let's hear it for my man (Let's hear it for the boy)
Let's hear it for Marco D (Let's hear it for the boy)

Attached: 1510725564752.jpg (720x406, 41K)

Anne: "Maybe we should all take another group bath. Marco does need to wash off the grave dirt..."
She could be, especially if she's delicious brown now, it'll fit into the brown Harem.
Nice, good song.

Attached: 15616075979195433650890851871488.png (704x601, 217K)

Blessed Jebus

Thamk you very much Jebus
I'm not suprised that Anne would probably be the most horny of the group

Attached: 023265d81fbc5ec5708d58264c85d2138a11421c.png (745x495, 422K)

No prob, lets just hope we can attract more fanart.
>I'm not surprised that Anne would probably be the most horny of the group
I'd say she's really the most outgoing of them all.
>Anne: "Come on Marco, lets get to work on building those muscles! Get behind me now while I stretch, nice and close~ ..."

Attached: 1565846501843.png (600x1200, 906K)

>Throughout the entire exercise, Anne would not stop placing herself close to Marco, deliberately putting Marco and herself into lewd and compromising poses to get him riled up

>Connie: "Hi Luz."
>Luz: "Hello Connie, you want a sandwich? I just got done making a few."
>Connie: "That sounds goo- wait, where's Marco and Anne?"
>Luz: "Hmm? Oh they're out training together, Anne told me after she got done changing into her work out clothes."
>Connie: "... by themselves?"
>Luz: "Um yes, why-"
>Connie: "Oh Anne you floozy! I'm not letting you get one over on me!"
> (Connie hurriedly runs out the barn, leaving Luz alone.)
>Luz: "Wait! Didn't you want a sandwich? Its PB&J!"

Attached: 73c4dcaefb718ed8e8dc9608a2365c1da8975795-1.png (685x1011, 138K)

Based Jebus

>Things take a turn when Anne decides that they should practice their wrestling. Mud wrestling.

Attached: 1563132467928.jpg (1501x2000, 241K)

Saved

>And thus ensued an hour long cat fight between Connie and Anne, Marco was constantly caught in the middle and consequently ended up being an unwilling weapon and prize for the two femme fatales. The sandwiches Luz made for the three of them were left in the fridge, while while she and Tulip merely recorded the exchange to send over to Hekapoo. Andy would later be pissed off at the sudden lack of a back wall for his barn

>Come on Marco, I practiced like this all the time in the Amphibian World, it'll really help build up those muscles.

Attached: 1563229719705396942431294044414.png (994x2048, 2.63M)

>Connie catches sight of Anne and Marco only to freak out over Anne's choice of wrestling attire.
>Anne just assumes Connie wants to train as well, but she also figures it'll be a great opportunity to show off in front of Marco.
>"Alright then, bring it Maheswaran! You ain't got nothing on me!"
>"Anne for the love of god, put on some pants!"

Attached: D-C2VckVUAABw2B.jpg (775x1200, 98K)

>Luz: So remind me why we aren't stopping either of them again?
>Tulip: Well as much as I would like to intervene, I know they're going to work this out themselves, they always do. Remember the time when they disagreed on which anime OP was the best?
>Luz: We never did get a proper conclusion to that.
>Tulip: Yes but they did agree that rock openings are the absolute best. We trust in each other to always work things out, we wouldn't be a team without it. Also, if we get involved my glasses might get broken again and I am NOT letting Anne pick out replacement glasses for me again. I swear my eyesight got worse just from looking at those things.
>Luz: *shiver* Well alright then, I just hope Marco'll still be fine after this.
>Tulip: Oh we're going to take him for ourselves while they're distracted.Thanks for the onion sandwiches by the way, they're delicious.

Nice.

And sorry Tulip but I doubt it'll go completely her way as shenanigans ensue.
>Tulip and Luz get tackled by Connie and Anne as the two unnoticingly bump into them while fighting, sending all four girls diving back into the mud pit.
>Now it's an all out fumble brawl as each girl's trying to get out while dragging the others back down.
>No one notices Marco who's crushed underneath everyone. Unable to breath under all the half naked delicious brown flesh.
>An hour later, everyone's completely caked in mud and Marco's passed out. They all head back to the barn irritated and dragging Marco behind them as they get ready for another group bath in the kiddy pool.

Attached: tumblr_okhtb5jFHv1s5xip5o1_500.gif (440x350, 512K)

Wait a sec, we got an inventor brown QT on par with Tulip, Karmi from Big Hero 6.

Attached: 1565904272102.jpg (399x740, 181K)

So will there be a screenshot compilation of this thread?

Honestly there should be a pastebin at this point, just compiling screenshots is already too much considering how much greentext there is now.

I hope so. Need to preserve all the juicy bit info.
Hope someone tries to screenshot the highlights and greentext stories.
If anything, a link to the thread in the archive would help.

Screen shots and a pastebin?
Sounds like something you'd put in the OP post.
Dare I say, that this sounds like the beginning of a common occurring general thread?

no

>Dare I say, that this sounds like the beginning of a common occurring general thread?
Maybe not too common, it's still ideas at this point.

Sounds for the best. Need to attract more people and possibly even a few artists ans writers to take it further if possible.
And for that we need some concrete ideas to work with.

We’ve got a pretty concretel concept, guy picks up a harem and two old dudes on the way to find the love of his life in a Post-Apoc Rock Fantasy world.

Alright, lets plan out an outline for how the whole story would go first, as to give the general structure.

Shall I start, user?

Yeah go nuts.

I got something, outlined a general idea for the story I'm working on.
Just a sec to write it out.

Alright. May need some time to do it. Would you mind if I incur some slight changes to the main setup?(Mostly of including non Yea Forums material, due to music + etc.

Yeah don’t see why not
Cool

Would like to see yours.

>Main characters are: Marco, Connie, Anne, Luz and Tulip
>Connie is the first girl in all of this while Tulip is the last to be added
>Star's reckless destruction and cleaving has caused her to become evil thanks to corrupt magic by something akin to the evil in Heavy Metal. Also leads the Septarian warriors after she realized Tofee was right
>Their main HQ is Uncle Andy's barn with Greg's van remodled and repaired to be their own van
>Rock music is a very determining factor in the story due to the Foreigner belt given to Marco by Andy
>Their adventures take them to places that are fantastical and influenced by Hair Metal music and their often wild and fantasy album covers
That's what I can remember for now

Sounds good

> General Plot Background for the Adventures of Marco and the Brown QT Harem. (Working Title)

>All begins when Star attempts to destroy the magical dimension, turns out it had an unforseeable cause that, instead of actually getting rid of magic, it simply fucks up all of time and space and opens up rifts across the multiverse.
>Different dimensions all over suffer from the effect, essentially opening rifts to other worlds and dimensions. (Which is how all the shows become interconnected and how the charaters can meet up.)
>Not only that, but even cosmic dimensional entities feel the effects, alerting greater good entities and long slumbering and forgotten evils.
>Marco who was there with Star at ground zero effectively gets blasted into the multiverse wider and falls into a rift that transports him.
>All around the dimensions our favorite characters fall victim to the effects as Anne and Luz get blasted out of their show dimensions as well.
>Connie would have as well, but Steven saves her and as such, gets transported instead. An explosive aftereffect leaves Connie and Greg to think that he was actually killed instead of transported to another plane of existence.
>Marco soars through dimensional space for a time until at last he's able to throw himself into a rift that takes him to the SU dimension, where he promptly falls through Andy's barn roof and passes out.
>From there he's discovered by said Andy, Connie, and Greg and after initially introductions, they go outside and see that the whole sky is just a constant cosmic storm of dimensional rifts and portals opening up at random and spewing out elements and locations from other worlds.
>Eventually Marco finds that his pair of Dimensional scissors work still to a degree, but they now need to be charged with magical residue to function properly and he can only jump from dimension to dimension one at a time so long as the scissors still have a charge.

Also
>Marco: Barbarian
>Connie: Warrior
>Anne: Rogue/duelist
>Luz: Wizard
>Tulip: Engineer

Continued -

>The whole premise begins as trying to find a way home but as Marco travels a few times and discovers other allies (The rest of the Brown QTs) it suddenly evolves into a series of adventures as the group adapts to the changing environment, search for more magical residue to charge the scissors or jump through diffrent rifts, exploring and adventuring within each dimension they come across diffrent enemies and old friends.
>Eventually new evils appear to take advantage of the chaos throughout the dimensions and the Brown group finds itself having to combat them while they search for their ways back home.
>Culminating in a focus on stopping all the bad guys they can and searching for new powers ro aid them in their adventures while making new friends along the way.

Whew, that's pretty much it. Tried to write it and simplify it as best I could and quick as I can.

Noice.

You did great!

Some elements need expanding on but this pretty much sums up what I'm imagining. also mentioned previous ideas in the thread that was suggested and some that I had written that I was gonna include but like I said, tried to simplify it.

Nice summy too, got the important and fun ideas that the threads have had.

Thanks, was worried for a bit cause I'm writing while already busy IRL but glad it sounds good.

You’re welcome man, you did awesome.

Well we've finally reached the bump limit, great job to all anons who particapted in writing and contributions; and thanks to everyone whose read and enjoyed the posts made in this thread
Let's try and keep the ball rolling for the next thread if made.

Attached: 1446173611-77d87be029e763e912caf2ca64d59e48.png (400x209, 178K)

Its been good.
After awhile and OP's pic (which also happens to be my request) is colored, perhaps we can have another when its done.

that'd be good, it is still in development and I think I know someone who keeps up with the artist so I can try getting the current progress

Looks good so far user.

Sounds good.
Thanks user, great to hear.

I'd certainly love to have another thread when or if able, just for the hell of it and seeing anymore silly shit. Plus the music man.

Maybe this weekend or something, IDK.

Whenever we're ready, you'll know
Last Song for the thread, may it be lionized
youtu.be/eaVcpfncOWs

We're gonna need more Fanart of Marco with the Brown QTs Connie, Anne, and Luz, etc.
Everyone go out and acquire, request, and commission some more crack ship pics for the next thread if able!

don't forget Tulip, tanned also an option

And Karmi from Big Hero 6 and Isabella from Victor and Valentino now as well.

Hold on there user, no one here ever agreed on those two being added. Four girls is the limit for now