Dont care what anyone says Heros fighting Evil versions of themselves is always cool and makes the best arcs

Dont care what anyone says Heros fighting Evil versions of themselves is always cool and makes the best arcs.

Attached: 6555766-thdsj2cy33.jpg (474x317, 22K)

You’re dumb.

Evil Danny was pretty much M.Bison: He purged himself of human emotions to become evil overlord.

Agreed to an extent. It is the sickest shit if it can be made to make sense in universe, even just for a special, but there are times where it is just retarded. Bat Metal, the Batman Beyond Comics of Justice Lords, Xialoin Showdown, Goku Black. Kidding on that last one. You specified heroes.

>He purged himself of human emotions to become evil overlord.
Did he? It looked like he just wanted to cause chaos

Well he ripped out the human side of himself and killed it.

And you're a faggot.

I'm more a full on mirror universe guy myself

Attached: star_trek_mirror_mirror.jpg (1440x1080, 139K)

>Dont care what anyone says
so oyu don't have any arguments
>Heros fighting Evil versions of themselves is always cool and makes the best arcs.
shit taste. go back to Yea Forums

Only when it’s young heroes fighting future versions of themselves.

Whonwas in the wrong here?

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-183333.png (1280x800, 685K)

I like young heroes fighting older versions of themselves. Or better yet, simply talking to them so they can give their alternate selves some words of wisdom. Earth 2 Superman telling Earth 1 Superman about how he should marry Lois would have been so much cooler that way if they weren’t in the middle of saving the Multiverse.

You got it wrong. Vlad, on Danny's request after the latter became an orphan due to that bloody accident, ripped the ghost part out of Danny. However neither saw that Ghost Danny was pretty much an asshole, took Vlad's glove the latter used to to split Danny, split Vlad from his Vlad Plasmus half, fused with it and then killed human Danny.

I love Kingdom Hearts for this. But I dont think it ever really made sense.

>always cool and makes the best arcs.
Wrong on both accounts.

Attached: 1449970828371.png (900x644, 318K)

I agree its a 10/10 trope for me.

Attached: crtvyk.png (1235x924, 1.28M)

I find it weird that Danny's been separated from his ghost half before but it wasn't malicious in any way shape or form.

Maybe it was caused by some mental trauma after he lost pretty much everything?

This. I love the idea of a universe where every characters’ alignment is reversed, so the heroes have to team up with the villain, who is a good guy in the other world to defeat the evil versions of themselves. Crisis on Two Earths holds a special place in my heart because of this.

Oh yeah its been years since I've seen it
I'll binge watch it later.

>t. Tom King

Ultimate enemy was so fucking goat, along with channel chasers, and jimmytimmypowerhour 1,2,3. Vlad got fucked over and this was so good seeing that cunt get what he deserved.

Dannys ghost half extracted vlads ghost because he was always fighting him so not to unlikely that he did that. Maybe the grief overcame Danny as well.

But then why would his ghost kill the only friend he has left and why didn't human danny become a ghost after he was killed?
what the fuck are ghosts in this world anyway? they seem to act like symbiotes.

Wouldnt his other ghost self be in the ghost zone?

I really like Spiderman but haven't read much of the comics, is there an arc like that?

Reminder that the rest of Danny Phantom was going to be as good and dark as this special but then the lead writer was fired and it all went to shit.

Attached: Ghost Boy.png (354x610, 121K)

so.... 2 danny phantoms?

me

Cope faggot.

Metal is a good one too.

got a pic?

Attached: 951337F4-955C-4FA7-A2A1-754235C8342B.jpg (800x450, 109K)

Ah that metal, I was thinking of solid snake.

It's great to see what breaks a protagonist to make them fall from grace.

God I miss this show

Peter fighting an evil, older version of himself? I don't know if the comics did it, but it was the big plot twist in the video game Spider-Man: Edge of Time.

I'd almost advocate to bring Marmel back, but he genuinely went insane in the complete opposite political side to Hartman's. Except he's not even a leftist, just a boot-licking shitlib.

>what the fuck are ghosts in this world anyway?
Pretty much alien lifeforms with ghost-like biologies.

And before you mention Desiree or Poindexter, they were before Butch changed his stance on what ghosts were, which was around the time Vlad was introduced.

For me, it's when the villains team up to save the world.

Attached: 1539879773998.jpg (1988x3056, 1.36M)

Maybe try giving a good example instead this gayshit.

But he's showing human emotions right in the OP image

It's lame uncreative and overdone.
Worse is that Hollywood thinks it's the greatest so half their Superhero movies have the villain just be the evil version of the hero

You sound gay.

"Evil Counterpart" characters only work if the hero has a really iconic personality to parallel, and if they serve as a contrast to the hero's other villains.

Take Alec Trevelyan from Goldeneye, he worked because Bond has a very distinct personality, which you can see him mirroring, and because Bond usually fought bloated fatcats who let their minions do the work for them. An evil 007 was a new and interesting idea.

But most heroes are just generically heroic, so their evil counterparts are generically villainous or over-the-top psycho edgelords.

Attached: alec-trevelyan2.jpg (322x331, 41K)

You know, I always feel like Ultimate Enemy was the true finale of the series instead of the abomination that was Phantom Planet. It felt so conclusive all things considered.

FINALLY, someone with kino tastes on this board.

Attached: 300.png (300x375, 55K)

So cute

I'M NOT CUUUUUTE!!!!!

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (270x280, 1.63M)

thought the king of ghost was cooler
did the two ever fight?