Reminder

Reminder that the Ben 10 and PPG reboots are still ongoing.

Attached: CvD06S6UEAIseWl.jpg (833x523, 134K)

Reminder that Ben 10 2016 still hasn't had a beach episode.

Attached: 1564072998622.png (1098x720, 1.39M)

Yes it did. Got a pool episode too.

Your trips are the truth, but we got a water park episode

I like Kevin in that show.

Attached: 1550376243000.png (1920x1080, 3.03M)

Pool episode bro. Not the same.

Attached: 1519074932741.png (945x1589, 1.85M)

Attached: 44648.jpg (750x674, 64K)

>That arm.

Think /co has outgrown its REBOOT BAD phase. While I got nothing good to say about PPG I am quite enjoying the Ben 10 reboot. Thanks to the efforts of some brave user somewhere the Season 3 episodes are FINALLY appearing online. Fun stuff, that checks off Kevin and the Forever-Knights on my "stuff I want to see" list. Seriously main thing left at this point is Gwen getting FUCKING MAGIC. Shit's taking too long.

Attached: Ben_Vilgax_Milkshakes.jpg (480x360, 39K)

>Think /co has outgrown its REBOOT BAD phase
Nope more like nobody really cares about the Ben 10 Reboot to excessively hate it

Yeah no. If you want to push the argument I can easily dig up some massive threads roasting the show. You can't seriously be arguing there wasn't overly massive push-back against PPG, Ben-10, TTG, etc.

It'd be more accurate to say the haters finally moved on.

>Think /co has outgrown its REBOOT BAD phase
Are you implying they are wrong? have some self respect.

>If you want to push the argument I can easily dig up some massive threads roasting the show.
Yeah back when it was coming out on a regular basis.

>You can't seriously be arguing there wasn't overly massive push-back against PPG, Ben-10, TTG, etc.
I wasn't arguing otherwise.

>>It'd be more accurate to say the haters finally moved on.
No? People still hate them but they don't care to post about it similar to PPG 2016, everyone knows its bad so what's the point?

Did you miss the Disney Afternoon reboot announcement wave?? People here are desperate for a lot of reboots. Spare me the ignorance.

The Ben 10 reboo goes from decent to mediocre, but not as bad the PPG reboot is

They're dropping Stinkfly for Jetray in the newest season. Boo.

>No? People still hate them but they don't care to post about it similar to PPG 2016, everyone knows its bad so what's the point?

That's called moving on. Regardless of their supposed reasons they stopped bashing the show all the time. Have you never visited YT for clips of any of current reboot. Ben 10 and TTG especially are REALLY popular. I swear you people are so disconnected.

Attached: Laser_Tag_Duel.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

NuPPG still exists? Huh~

Attached: buttercup got into the goodshit.jpg (208x264, 11K)

Are you that Yea Forumsutist who said that if the beach episode isn't fanservice riddled, it's not a beach epsiode?

Nu Gwen a cute.

>Have you never visited YT for clips of any of current reboot
Part of ignoring it includes not going out of your way to watch material from the show. And plus, both Ben 10 2016 and TTG took the tone and artstyle in practically the same direction, and I assume most people that don't like it just don't have a taste for the new direction. A ton of shit gets rebooted all the time, but for some reason you just fixate on the ones people don't like.

>Jetray's gonna appear in the reboot before any of the Omniverse aliens
It's not fair Omniverse bros, DJW told me Jetray sucks and that an NRG ripoff, legos, two joke aliens, a mole with a mustache and everything else that's not Gravattack were all better than Jetray

Attached: 1491005299201.jpg (623x414, 127K)