Confess your sins, Yea Forums, so that Father Hulk may SMASH them for you

Confess your sins, Yea Forums, so that Father Hulk may SMASH them for you.

Attached: Hulk Priest.jpg (500x582, 48K)

I draw loli, both for personal enjoyment and to improve my anatomy through the slim margin of failure that comes with low body-fat.

I have not really watched much of Amphibia, Infinity Train or Hilda. I shit on them for their autistic fanbases and the fact that Yea Forums ignores actually good series for these because they lewd the girls

When I was young I supported gay movement, because I belive in "progresive politics", Now I believe I responsable for the shitty political situation...Trans in cartoons are wrong

>I genuinely think Steven Universe has more passion than any other show of this decade and consider it the best show
>I unironically love Geoff Johns and Scott Snyder’s stupid shit
>I sometimes pray to Ion, the Emotional Embodiment Of Willpower for strength
>I don’t like Immortal Hulk that much because I love Savage Hulk a lot
>I love Death Battle fights
>I never really liked the DCAU
>I like a lot of Zombie Simpsons episodes
>I love MCU movies, they’re just awesome to me, same with a lot of DCEU ones
>I find Samurai Jack to be so boring

>I like a lot of Zombie Simpsons episodes
Really?
Which ones, and what do you like about them?
And why do you find Samurai Jack boring?

I fully enjoy DC's fall from grace for their obsession and reliance on Batman, Watchmen, combined edgelordism, and inability to understand or really get to the heart of their non-Bat and non-superpowered characters. I can't wait for DC Comics to shut down.

Geoff Johns and Scott Snyder are the only people keeping DC afloat

Last one I liked was the Fat Pride episode and I just don’t really care about Jack. I

Most of my knowledge of comics and cartoons come from threads here, I'm just here to shitpost to kill time.

I want to get interested in spider-man comics, but for some reason I repeat in my mind sentences I've already read, possibly because I want to make sure I understood/memorized The sentences since I forgot stuff a lot. This make me feel like I barely got the events/humor/tone of the comic book. Sometimes when I pick up a comic book I'm not that interested I read it much faster than the ones I'm actually interested in, which take some time. Once, I read a comic just for fum/curiousity, at first it want really fast, but I got slower reading as I started getting more into it.
Because of this I've only read Nick Spencer's run ( I return to it sometimes, enjoying myself more), Zdarsky's first spectacular TBP, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man as a secondary series, older issues storytimed here and a few Lee/Ditko issues.
I'm also a giant slacker/procrastinator and another reason I read hard is because I read the dialogue with different voices(Ex: JK Simmons, Josh Keaton) and I want it to sound right in my head.

>That first one
Based user. It's objectively flawed, but the most sincere show in recent memory for me. I love it.

You were supporting gays. Not the me talk retarded

thanks to a certain character, I finally got the fetish I've despised for so long. netorare and cheating

>I genuinely think Steven Universe has more passion than any other show of this decade and consider it the best show
How can you see it more sincere then something like WOY or Caballeros or OTGW? Genuinely interested

Caballeros is pretty good but it didn’t have the impact of message to me. There’s just a certain way SU does on focusing on the relationships of those around us, the people in our lives, friends, family, and even ourselves , that Wander didn’t reach me, Steven Universe made me want to believe, I still don’t know what exactly but it moves me.

>pässion

Attached: gain a new perspective.png (605x628, 421K)

Post some of your sfw content

Did you have that picture saved? What's next, a big head Connie or the gif of Steven and Garnet from Pool Hopping? We're obviously not referring to the boarding here.

I honestly can’t blame you. The tribal shit between IW and amiphiba fags is pathetic and hilda fags are just freaks

>PÅSSION

thanks to certain cat related cartoons i'm no longer attracted to real women even if i try to
forgive me father

Attached: Dt8J6AvU4AAejk1.jpg (1080x1080, 73K)

I'm with you too user. To be honest if I hear 'waifus' in a thread about a new show I instantly lose alot of interest. Mao Mao has kept my interest due to waifu-fags staying away from it so far.

I haven’t seen callebros just because of how it doesn’t interest me and I feel that it isn’t as hype as people describe it

Interesting to hear
The others had more passion to me but I like hearing what gets people into certain toons

It wasn’t the art that moved me, it was the emotion

This.

based

/ll/ is my prime fetish, and actively look for content that panders to it over others

Attached: 1563465606486.png (1280x720, 762K)

Based

I have a massive cough fetish and am salty there is not much material for it. I make my own but it's' shit.

I dislike Calvin and Hobbes.

Wait. We're you the one who shared the drawing of Leni coughing?

>Yea Forums ignores actually good series for these
I find hilda actually good dip shit. I also know how to ignore fanbase shit. Besides what master pieces aren't being discussed?

>Cough fetish
The fuck is so sexy about coughing?

Is this a Habbo Hotel screenshot?