Why did the Black Order job so easily?

Why did the Black Order job so easily?

Corvus Glaive nearly died from a single attack by fucking Okoye

Attached: 5C8D198D-3674-4A18-ABAC-C2FF93FB33E5.png (291x499, 258K)

He was stabbed dude, he isn't invulnerable. Corvus didn't even seem to be that affected, he continued to fight until the snap. The only Black Order member that was killed by something that wasn't the snap was Black Dwarf, who was crushed by Giant-Man. Giant-Man is out of Black Dwarf's league so it made sense

>a single attack by fucking Okoye
Okoye uses a Vibranium spear. His flesh would have to be pretty resilient to not be hurt by that.

Squidward should've been its leader

>Why did the Black Order job so easily?
They didn't. Maw beat Strange which Thanos couldn't, on top of Iron Man and Spider-Man. Corvus beat Cap in hand combat but got sneak attacked by Vision. Proxima died only to Scarlet Witch after beating all the other women.

Corvus Glaive is the Raditz of the Black Order

they're nobodies made up by Hackman so they got what they deserved
but yea it makes no sense that those galaxy conquerors are a bunch of mid tier shitters that struggle against baseline humies
kills all the wonder of what else could be out there, if those are the top dogs
but Thanus is stronk and his sword is able to do whatever, including raping vibranium shield and tanking mjolnir, and spinning fast enough to block a wide energy beam lol
but Scarlet Shit easily breaks it

>Black Widow
>beating Proxima Midnight
Yikes, what were they THINKING!? How can the black order be taken serious after losing to normal humans? They are supposed to be the top of Thanos entire army. The same army he uses to conquer superior planets

He ran straight into her spear and made no attempt to dodge or block her attack she then flips him over and slams him on the ground. Am I missing something, did okoye get panther powers off screen?

Let's be fair, he died from being poke in the back by a dying Vision with his own spear the first time around.

I'm not going to excuse this though. I feel like the asspull explaination is going to be something vibranium spear something very sharp but vibranium doesn't have the property of making you job away your combat reflexes to a black woman.

Nigga Widow lost to her, she beat widow and okoye and was about to kill widow before Wanda saved her

The Black Order in Endgame might as well have not being there.

Who cares anyway, even in the comics they sucked.

Black Order?
More like Black ODOR! Cause they STINK!

Attached: 1_C8zR_OScPTYKXJq41LSPaQ-1210x642.jpg (1210x642, 66K)

Isn't Corvus' entire gimmick in the comics that he can resurrect since his glaive acts as a phylactery? The Black Order was extremely fucking disappointing in these films. Didn't take down a single character.

This, it was just Thanos vs Heroes.

Maw was in more scenes than the final battle, he was in all the Thanos 2014 Nebula scenes

I expected a Strange vs Maw rematch. Was sorely disappointed.

because Endgame was trash

I would’ve rather watched a 30 minute Proxima Corvus sex scene.

Strange didn't have prep time against Maw. Strange had time on Titan to summon the demons Cytorrak, Ikon, and Bolthak, to help him fight Thanos.

Strange was being helped in his fight with Thanos.

There is no confirmation for these accusations

Proxima definitely had a lezdom thing going on with Wanda.

Black Order would have worked if Thanos was more of a recurring character/villain prior to him stepping up as the villain of a movie with his empire and underlings having a tangiable presence (I still don't entirely get where Thanos fits in the galactic hierarchy. I want insight into how the rest of the universe reacted to the snap/Thanos dying). They'd be these mini bosses that only further hype Thanos up. I'd be cool with Maw returning. Imagine if the IW one somehow survived and ended up playing a centrla role during secret invasion to get revenge for his master. He was a damn side better than plenty of main MCU film villains.

Might be neat if Nightmare takes the form of Maw (or conjures his likeness) at some point in Multiverse of Madness.

They were there just as reference, you really wanted them to give screen time to a bunch of cgi monsters that in the end their only job its to throw themselves between the heroes and thanos? YOU know, the real bad guy... ?

They are not to be taken seriously, they are literally power rangers villians

Because nobody gives a fuck about thanus's collection of freaks. They don't quip, they don't have interpersonal problems and learning about them involves all that fag reading.

Another in a long string of missed opportunities in Endgame

They had plenty of screentime in IW, anymore would have taken focus off Thanos, people already loved squidward

I think she also fought Proxima in the train scene in infinity war

This, was really disappointed that Maw came back but didn't do anything cool.

I legit can't remember what they did in Endgame, all I remember is Glaive yelling sire and Maw fighting Panther, did we even see the Proxima?

She was in the background at one or two points. Maw was in many of the 2014 Thanos scenes. Glaive was stabbed by Okoye then appears when Thanos gives the order to rain fire

They have weird small fan base now, they spend their time writing weird sol fan fiction about them.