Did fire nation soldiers ever rape any women from other countries...

Did fire nation soldiers ever rape any women from other countries? It seems like they would realistically but there aren't any rape babies in the original series

Attached: Conquered.jpg (300x474, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht#Mass_rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there aren't any rape babies that we know of, user.

Attached: Fire_Nation_Man.png (333x250, 99K)

they killed them after raping them

This is fucking hot

Peak BULL

Funnily enough i found it as a thumbnail(are they called that in fanfiction?)image of a Zutara fic kek

Ty Lee is very obviously a half-Air Nomad mutt

Attached: Ty lee.png (720x547, 456K)

I did like the theory that sympathetic fire nation citizens harbored and helped them escape before the purge which is why their temple was untouched since they weren't there.

She always did look like Aang in a wig, (and breasts) but that might just be because the Fire nation is close to the southern air temple, geographically that is.

all those women weren't being kidnapped for nothing

katara's mom didn't have a clean death, if you get me

So where are all the water mutts?

They spend quite a bit of time in Fire Nation high school. There.

But we see no actual mutts there

>MFW Katara dies in child birth

Attached: 684776946.jpg (325x159, 9K)

She becomes a loving mother to Zuko's daughter though

>Did fire nation soldiers ever rape any women from other countries?
Did the nazi?

Realistically yes but they are drawings representing a extremely fictional world even more so then usual so you can just kinda waggle your fingers and say that rape don't exist for the same reason white people don't and magic kung-fu and spirits DO.

The Americans and Soviets did

>The Americans and Soviets did
Did Nazi soldiers ever rape any women from other countries? It seems like they would realistically.

>Did the nazi?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht#Mass_rape

They raped several million of soviet women

what the fuck is this thread?

Attached: 16.jpg (330x465, 49K)

Zuko alone really showed the brutality of war, im sure rape would happen in the context of war like avatar's and we simply never saw it cause avatar is childrens show

Welcome to Yea Forums, stay tuned should be a furry/loli/rage farming thread up next.

>They raped several million of soviet women
so feminists? Isn't that their dream tho?

You might want to read a bit on soviet women under stalin. They were conservative and used primarily for birthing soldiers

WW2 is like 8 year.

You wouldn't happen to be underage would you?

Attached: 1473612945912.gif (384x288, 46K)

World War II, also known as the Second World War, was a global war that lasted from 1939 to 1945.No new birthing solders in it.

So? Stalin came to power way before ww2. And he thought about the future obviously. More births would pay off and he knew this, which is why he banned homosexuality and encouraged women to have children

Attached: 1540405095103.jpg (1000x988, 266K)

burned.com

talk about a roastie

Attached: Naamloos-2.png (350x350, 138K)

C A R L O S

The blacks of Avatar are surely water tribe?

I remember there being that one girl who had a fire nation father and an earth kingdom mother so I would assume so?

retard

>fire nation father and an earth kingdom mother
literally COLONIZED

Not an argument

one of aang grandchildren looked just like ty lee

Wait, weren't Ty Lee's sisters all identical to her? that is, she was born part of septuplets I think she mentions that in the beach episode.

The nazis raped on the eastern front, but on the western front, the french girls apparently opened their legs to them.

Attached: download (38).jpg (962x962, 107K)

Makes sense to me.

I don't know if this has been confirmed or not, but I have the theory that the Fire Nation decided to start executing the Southern waterbenders instead of capturing them after Hama managed to escape from their prison. So basically, Katara lost her mother because of Hama and neither of them realized it.

The Japanese did it too on China, the Philipines, Corea, Australia and pretty much every country they invaded duirng WWII, the most infamous case was the raid of Nanking called "The Rape of Naking"c were thousands of women AND Children were raped beyond any hentai doujin or Go Nagai manga. The male population were also raped or worse: Japanese scientists often conducted gruesome experiments on them that would make MEndele and Goebbels puke and several soldiers, POWS and natives were cannibalized.

One because it's a fucking children's show also
>Hey Y'know what would be a good idea
>If we raped the women of other bending tribes and made them carry the kids to term
>At best we'll muddle our pure fire bending heritage
>At worst we'll have millions of angry enemy bending rape babies spread all throughout our Empire
I swear to god what is going on that idiot fetishists keep coming out of the word work.

Attached: 1527701858710.jpg (768x1024, 170K)

When you pit nationalistic dogma against wanting to get your dick wet, your dick will win every time.

The Fire Nation did have a Fire Supremacy thing going on. I imagine that mixed children would be frowned upon by everyone.

It was that or be made a sex slave.

>soldiers ever rape any women from other countries
it's war...
>rape babies
abortion and infanticide

I thought the water was based off dark skin Asians like Filipinos or Eskimos? I could be wrong tho.

Because half of France agreed with the Nazis.

And the other half are still French, so they're sluts.

No japan good boys dindu niffin wrong

Attached: unity 731 comfort women nanking and Jpanese POW camps.png (1444x2080, 432K)

Remember Hama, the first bloodbender?
She (and, possibly other waterbenders) was taken captive by the Fire Nation and kept imprisoned for YEARS.
And when Sokka goes to rescue Suki, none of the other guards think it's odd that a male fire nation guard wants to see a female earth nation privately for a while.

Fire Nation had rape camps

reminder that kidnapping women for non-consensual smüüching was a staple in 1930s animation, it should come as no surprise when it's alluded to even in our modern standards-and-practices-based TV industry.

Attached: pete-unwraps-his-loot.png (470x360, 133K)

the japs also raped the soviets

Didn't Zuko meat an Earth Kingdom citizen who had a burn scar all up her leg? Rape seems to be the implication.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
>"One of the former researchers I located told me that one day he had a human experiment scheduled, but there was still time to kill. So he and another unit member took the keys to the cells and opened one that housed a Chinese woman. One of the unit members raped her; the other member took the keys and opened another cell. There was a Chinese woman in there who had been used in a frostbite experiment. She had several fingers missing and her bones were black, with gangrene set in. He was about to rape her anyway, then he saw that her sex organ was festering, with pus oozing to the surface. He gave up the idea, left and locked the door, then later went on to his experimental work."[49]
What in fuck Japan

Have you seen hentai?

To mindbreak their enemy and create more fire benders universally

Avatar world had effective abortion? I serioulsy doubt the mothers would kill their children neither

Right. I was just single'ing out the ones closest.
Fire nation is Japan
Earth Kingdom is Chinese
Air temples are nepal and buddhist monks
Water tribes are inuits

Tibet actually, not nepal.

Attached: Mongol_bvll.jpg (402x527, 23K)