B A S E D

B A S E D

Attached: 1565429316682.png (725x744, 562K)

Attached: 1565494126654.png (1303x158, 79K)

are you saying that tweet is based or that the show is based for triggering him

Attached: football-fan.jpg (600x671, 34K)

>not even trying to hide the fact that you just saved these from that Yea Forums posters twitter collage spam
the later we had this exact thread last night and user want's to own the libs.

This is correct, though. Is this supposed to be controversial?

Nickelodeon commissioned the special so I don't know why he's raging at Netflix.

>"Change is good and you should just accept it."
>"NOW BUY THIS THING YOU REMEMBER YOUR CHILDHOOD!"

What did Rachel mean by this?

Yeah but you’re forgetting the part where if you totally don’t fucking care it totally doesn’t fucking matter. Amazing right?

There's nothing wrong with twitter threads
Any normal male would be triggered by it

>There's nothing wrong with twitter threads
congrats on being a fucking disease i guess.

What is acceptable changes and makes very little sense. It's better to focus on what makes you happy, becuase the people around you may change.

The biggest subversive thing in the whole special wasn't that Ralph is trans, but that Ralph is still the same person. He's still the cutthroat cartoon businessman (heh) he always was. The outward change didn't reflect any inward change, which was the message underlying most of the episode. Yeah, times change and things are different, but people are still easily distracted morons obsessed with pop culture.

Ralph's always been a pretentious, hypocritical hack because he's Murray taking the piss on himself

Attached: DGaXDsJVoAAbB-R.jpg (592x321, 30K)

>Normal male

Ugh.

So really, the whole thing is a criticism of Pride Month! That's based AND redpilled!

>HEY stop caring that we're trying to get your kids to be okay with us fucking them!

>won't somebody think of the children
fuck off soccer mom

What are you, a fucking 10yo?

Attached: Based..png (1003x126, 58K)

>wanting degenerate tranny propaganda to brainwash kids

Attached: 1564681189489.jpg (451x496, 38K)

>stop thinking about me wanting to fuck kids
What the fuck

literally who?

It's run-of-the-mill doublespeak. All individuals are unique and deserve to be free and to be accepted by society... except when the Times Change™, at which point they must all bow their heads and accept the new orthodoxy without question.

That's an oversimplification of the paradox of tolerance which is only a problem if you're too autistic (or intellectually dishonest) to understand that not tolerating intolerance is how you make a tolerant environment. You think it's just about arbitrarily bowing to what's new?

>basedjack faggot thinking his opinions matter outside of his shithole
lol look at all these words i put in your mouth

nuke /pol/, no survivors

Biscuit is fragile

can we please make making or posting in twitter screencap threads an instapermaban?