So now that Immortal Hulk is doing very well, will DC attempt to push Damage again...

So now that Immortal Hulk is doing very well, will DC attempt to push Damage again? What can they do differently to make Damage more interesting/different? The book can't be "Damage vs *insert name*" every issue of course. Or would you rather he be forgotten entirely?

Attached: damage.jpg (1296x1982, 516K)

Forgotten

DC should concentrate on doing better with the toys they already have.

That's a fair opinion to have. He admittedly was one of the weaker series to come from the New Age of Heroes line. What little I did read from Damage didn't really sell me on the title character, or at least the man who turns into Damage. If DC wanted to do a fun jab at Hulk, they could have done something more than the surface level Jekyll/Hyde thing. I completely forget the guys real name. Which leads me into my next point that ties with , why not a Solomon Grundy book?

Attached: Solomon Grundy.jpg (879x1389, 287K)

This.
They can start by firing Didio, Harras, King, Bendis, and DeConnick.

Just get rid of him. If people want the Hulk, they will read the Hulk. They will not read Damage. They would only read Damage if Hulk was shit, but it isn't, so they won't.

Maybe it's weird but ever since Snyder's debut with them I had an idea kicking around my head to tie Solomon Grundy into the Court of Owls. They never really had a proper leader, so I thought making Cyrus Gold the original head of the Court could be a neat idea, and one of the great secrets they protected was his means of "immortality." Every time he's been "exposed" and "killed" by a would-be hero over the centuries, be it by Jonah Hex, some private dick in the '30s, or Batman, he'd resurrect and continue running the Court, letting the good guys think they had won and freed Gotham. But each he's come back bigger and stronger - yet also dumber and less and less like himself and more like Solomon Grundy.

Besides the fact that his book was basically villain of the week guest starring a random hero, they need to change Damage's overall physical appearance. He looks way too ugly.

So you're saying you'd fuck Hulk?

He's exactly "What if Deathlok became a Hulk?"

>why not a Solomon Grundy book?
Because no one cared about the last mini. Look, Hulk-like characters just don't work in DC just like how you can't have a solo comic about a Marvel speedster. Before Damage, they tried with OMAC twice and Doomed and failed to get an audience.

Attached: OMAC_Vol_4_1.jpg (1988x3056, 980K)

But Grundy has shit going for him. You could explore a lot with his regained memories. Who is Cyrus Gold?

Careful now. A literal who author will claim you stole her reincarnation idea.

I fucking love Solomon Grundy. I'd be down for a book exploring his past and all that

This version of OMAC was awesome, and I'm sad that it didn't take off.

Tbh, Omac should had taken Cyborg's spot on the JL.

Hire Greg Pak to write it.
If that man can turn a Deviant Art OC into one of Marvel's best books, he can save bootleg Hulk.

Attached: 703462._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x554, 78K)

Martian Manhunter should be back in the JL and Cyborg in the Titans. The US government should have it's own public super-hero team, built around OMAC, which also includes interesting but rarely used characters like Starman, Human Bomb, Phantom Lady and Captain Atom. And I'd put Damage in there too.

This. Blacks shouldn't be allowed on the Justice League

Right? Imagine a book where his level of intelligence fluctuates, going from pre crime Cyrus, gangster, Solomon Grundy, to mindless monster.
I still think Hulkverine is the stupidest fucking character to come out recently besides Batman Who Laughs

You mean you wouldn't?

Attached: 7c51a6800b4fd5e22fbb34311d0052734f995765.jpg (600x300, 19K)

These guys were the real heroes, Col. Jonas has a cool motivation of wanting to prevent the loss of American soldiers's lives by making a walking WMD.

Attached: Female thunderbolt ross and the not!hulkbusters.jpg (1332x2048, 602K)

I don't believe Damage exists, it's just some parody meme people made up to make fun of the Rob Liefeld/Todd McFarlane age of creatively bankrupt comics.
I wish DC made series like they did in the 80's and 90's again.

Make him a tranny like Hulk.

With a few exceptions, knock-off characters are destined to fail on either side.
And honestly Damage was shit.

>Make him a tranny like Hulk.
That's been done with Rampage, the She-hulk expy Byrne made

Attached: rampage-dc-comics-5a289226-dbf6-4af8-9386-b42dafc9289-resize-750.jpg (750x736, 167K)

In fact, Rampage was always kinda mannish since the beginning. Probably because she was a villain and not a hero.

Attached: Rampage-DC-Comics-Kitty-Faulkner-Superman.jpg (500x1487, 166K)

This how they drew her when they wanted to make her a hero.

Attached: kitty_to_rampage_from_roof.jpg (480x1494, 495K)

>will DC attempt to push Damage again
Only if they do She-Damage

based

So.....Rampage

The shit...that's not damage.
Damage is the kid of two super villians who was genetically fused to martian manhunters dna then given every single bit of dna from every member of jsa and jl since their inception by vandal savage.

The fuck is that deathlok lite looking nonsense in the OPs pic.

The art was good, but every issue was more or less just one long fight. That is not much substance for 4 dollars...

They should put at least some effort into writing a story. I mean, the evil guy was a evil woman with an eye-patch. That is probably the laziest villain I ever seen, and most superhero-comics are lazy.

damage is done and dead. push etrigan instead.

Attached: 1564143500021.jpg (401x600, 64K)

>Harras

Harras fired King off Batman so he gets a pass for now.

As a DC Fag who would suck your dick for complete run of Blue Devil comics, I just want to say Damage is another case example of DC not fully understanding their own developed characters that exist within their own universe.

Case in point, you don't need to create a Hulk like character if you've already got one. Instead of Damage they should focus their efforts on supervilian Blockbuster. Make it a redemption story about how after years of spending it on inside he now determine to redeem himself and use his unlimited powers of strength to fight crime and be hero. The whole series can be like what if Luke Cage was Hulk scenario. That what they should of done. Dude ...

>I still think Hulkverine is the stupidest fucking character to come out recently besides Batman Who Laughs
Me too, but man, WH is such a well written book I am able to look past that.

no, Rampage is meant to be ugly.
I mean attractive pre-2010's She-hulk

Attached: abdc049d1bcc0de1df4909bdd43805dd.jpg (1280x2004, 1005K)

So.....Rampage but prettier

Or what if they start over and make a “She-Damage”? Dame-age? Rampage could fight her. Aaron certainly alienated the fuck out of Shulkie fans that’s for sure

A She-Damage + Rampage buddy hero crossover sounds like a good time

Get off of Yea Forums Clark

A man can dream

Attached: She Damage.jpg (1512x2150, 851K)